Lisa Tries a Strip Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment, Lisa let my cock pop from her lips and smiling at Tera, leaned over and kissed her, my shaft bobbing under their chins as they explored each other's mouths. After a moment, they parted and Lisa gently took my cock in her hand and motioned it towards the stripper. "I think he's got a beautiful big cock, don't you Tera?"

"Mmmm, it's so thick and long, Lisa. Can I try it now?"

With one hand grasped firmly around my stiffening shaft, Lisa moved my dick towards the brunette, brushing a few strands of dark hair back out of the way so she could feed it into the woman's mouth and watch another slut suck my cock for the first time. Tera's warm lips enveloped my aching member, and her mouth worked insistently down my shaft. Lisa watched intently, smiling as she shared her prize with this hot bitch.

"It's good isn't it, Tera?" The dancer looked over at my wife, her mouth extended with my thick cock running between her lips. I watched as inch after inch slowly disappeared into her wet mouth, her lips travelling down the shaft towards the base. After pausing for a moment at the deepest point, the dancer slowly pulled her head back, my dick re-emerging from her mouth, her red lips leaving a trail along my swelling member. Lisa liked what she saw.

"Mmmm, I think my husband's going to like you" she exclaimed, watching the dancer suck wetly at my cock. My wife leaned in to rejoin Tera, moving down to lap at my sagging balls, taking each into her mouth in turn and sucking gently at them while Tera continued to concentrate on my shaft.

After a few moments, the two girls pulled back, smiling at each other as they shared my cock between them. Tera leaned over and kissed my wife hard, her tongue probing at Lisa's mouth as they revelled in the intimacy of the moment. Slowly they turned back to my dick, including it in their kiss as they both began to suck and swab at either side of its length, their tongues mixing together as they lapped at my rising cock.

"Mmmm, I love sucking your husband with you" Tera whispered to my wife. "It's so fucking dirty to share a cock with another woman, especially if it's her husband's nice big wet dick, don't you think Lisa?"

Lisa moaned softly, pumping my hard-on with her hand. "Mmm hmmm, I love sucking my man's cock with you, Tera. But I want to see his cum all over your face." With that she pulled my swelling erection over to her mouth and plunged down upon it, the sensation shooting sparks through my crotch.

"You'd like to lick his cum off my lips, wouldn't you Lisa?" the stripper hissed at my wife, driving my wife into a higher gear. "You want to kiss me with a mouth full of his cum and twist it around my tongue, don't you bitch?"

Lisa moaned again, pulled my cock out of her mouth and then shoved it over so it parted the brunette's red lips and eased down her throat. My wife watched for a moment, breathing deeply with excitement, her spare hand disappearing below the water to work at her own swollen clit. Deciding Tera had had enough, she pulled it out from the woman's mouth and quickly engulfed it back into her own. A few more bobs along my length, and she repeated the process, sharing my length with the voluptuous brunette and helping another woman suck my dick. Back and forth my hard-on passed, each woman taking a few deep sucks before relinquishing it back to the other. Periodically, the woman not sucking my dick would reach lower to gently take my balls in her mouth, sucking and rolling them around her soft warm tongue.

Because I'd cum twice already that afternoon, I knew I could control my own response and was in no danger of cumming too soon. I leaned back enjoying the feeling of my erect cock being sucked back and forth by the two sluts, concentrating on the feeling of each of their mouths as they shared their prize between them. Lisa's mouth was soft and warm and she took me deep into her throat on every suck. Tera too took me almost as deep, but she used more saliva in her mouth to make her blowjob much sloppier. Both of their techniques felt equally good, and I couldn't decide whose I approach I favoured as they took turns sucking at my dick.

Slumped back against the wall, my groin luxuriating in the feeling of the two slut's mouths twisting and sucking at my cock and balls, I was suddenly aware that we'd spent the last hour in the bath and were in danger of getting waterlogged. Looking down on the two brunettes lapping hungrily together, I raised their chins to look at me, my dick popping out of Tera's mouth one last time. "Why don't we get out the bath girls, and carry on in the bedroom. We don't was to end up like prunes, do we?"

The women laughed, becoming aware that we'd played away most of the early evening in the large tub. "You're right, honey" Lisa said, rising slowly out of the water and pulling Tera up with her. "Let's go show Tera the bedroom."

The women stepped out of the tub together, allowing me a good view of their tanned bodies. Without moving from my seat on the side of the tub, I leisurely stroked my semi-hard cock and watched the girls towel each other dry. "Aren't you going to join us, honey? I think you'll like it" Lisa finally asked, teasing me by leaning into Tera's body and kissing her wetly, the women's breasts mashing together and pressing out the sides. I got up and stepped out of the tub, Lisa giving me a warm towel as she leaned close and kissed me too. "I'm loving this, babe. I really love getting dirty with another woman" she said, her eyes sparkling with the newfound discovery.

I smiled back, and at the same time felt a towel rubbing my legs and ass, followed by a warm mouth engulfing my cock. The mouth bobbed several times on my length, the feeling indescribable as my wife kissed me above. "She's really a slut isn't she?" my wife whispered. "I think we can really get kinky with her, don't you think?"

Before I could answer, I felt Tera's mouth slide off my cock, and the stripper moved around behind me on her knees. I felt a pair of soft hands gently spreading my ass cheeks, followed by a warm tongue and soft lips lapping and kissing at my exposed asshole. "Ohhhh, jeez" I exclaimed as the pleasure of the dancer's mouth shot across my anus. "She's licking my ass, Lisa!" Her tongue greedily lapped at my rosebud, her hands holding my hips close to her face and her warm soft cheeks nestled softly between my own buttcheeks.

My wife kissed me hard, pressing her firm tits into my chest, then sinking quickly down to her knees, her mouth level with my rapidly hardening cock. Lisa paused only for a second to peer through my legs to see Tera's wet, pink tongue working at my asshole, and then she quickly engulfed my dick and started working me deep into her wet mouth. The sensations of the stripper's tongue dancing across my sensitive asshole and the feeling of my wife's warm throat pumping at my cock were indescribable.

Tera's tongue swirled around my anus, alternating between swabbing at my asshole and pushing into my yielding ring. Her soft cheeks rubbed against my butt cheeks as her mouth lapped hungrily at my hole and soaked it with her saliva, her soft tongue dancing around my rosebud. At the same time as the slut tongued my asshole, I looked down to see my beautiful wife sucking hard at my throbbing cock, her cheeks sucking in to try to draw another load of cum from my balls.

After a few minutes of revelling in the feeling of having two gorgeous women working at my most sensitive areas, I felt Tera detach her mouth from my asshole and get slowly to her feet behind me. Pressing her breasts into my back, she peered around my shoulder to watch Lisa work at my cock.

"You're wife's a great cocksucker, do you know that? I know a lot of guys who would kill to have their wives suck them off like that," she breathed into my ear. "Especially if they could have another hot slut lick their asshole at the same time. Did you like that, babe?" she asked. "Did you like me sucking at your asshole while your hot slut wife sucks at your hard cock?"

I could only groan in response, as Lisa's mouth completely swallowed my cock.

"I bet we could make you cum right now" the stripper continued, her breath hot against my neck. "I bet the two of us could suck you off all over our faces." With that, I felt her hand slip between my ass cheeks and rub at my lubed asshole still soaking with her own saliva. "I bet if I pushed my finger up your ass, we could make you cum all over your wife's beautiful face." I felt the slut press her index finger hard against my puckered hole until it yielded to her pressure. Slowly, she started working it into my ass, pressing against my prostate and sending bolts through my cock still warmly engulfed by my wife's mouth. My dick grew rock hard, and it was an effort not to cum, but I wanted to hold off for even more of this attention.

"Do you like me fingering your ass while your wife sucks your hard cock, babe? Does it feel good?" With my eyes closed and head tilted back, it was all I could do to nod my head as waves of ecstasy ran through my ass and into my cock.

"Perhaps you'd like us both to suck your dick while we play with your ass" Tera whispered, her wet tongue then probing into my ear as her finger worked farther up my rectum. "Would you like that? Would you like two hot sluts sucking your big cock while we fuck your ass with our fingers?"

Quickly, the woman slipped her finger out of my ass and sank down to her knees beside my wife. Lisa smiled at the dancer, her mouth distended with my aching dick sliding between her lips. I felt Tera's hand slip up between my legs, run over my balls and move back between my crack, searching again for my wet asshole. Quickly, her finger found it and sank deep into my ass again, just as Lisa went deep on my cock. The girls started pumping simultaneously, Tera's hand working at the same time as Lisa's mouth.

After a few moments, my wife slipped my cock from her mouth and pushed it towards Tera. "Come on. Let's suck him off like a couple of whores" Lisa urged the other woman. "I know he loves two hot sluts sucking his big cock, and I bet he's ready to blow a load right across our faces. Especially" and she paused for effect while she slowly wet her slim index finger with her wet, red mouth "if they're both playing with his ass at the same time." Lisa's hand joined Tera's, and I felt her delicate finger worm its way into my asshole, sliding up beside Tera's. Both fingers rubbed at my prostate, while I looked down to see both faces lapping at my cock.

"Oh fuuuuck" I moaned. I felt my wife go deep on my cock a few more times, then push it towards the brunette slut. "Quick, he's going to cum soon, Tera!" my wife implored. "Suck him off, bitch. Suck him till he cums all over us." Lisa's used her free hand to grab Tera roughly by the hair and push her face down onto my aching cock, the brunette's warm slippery mouth engulfing my dick Their fingers moved in unison in my asshole, sliding easily in and out of my tight ring. Overcome with lust, I grabbed both women roughly by the hair, pushing their heads together as I started pumping my hips at their faces and forcing my cock deeper into Tera's mouth

"Come on you whores, suck my cock," I moaned. "Pump your fingers in my ass and suck my dick till I spray my load all over your beautiful fucking faces." Their slim fingers continued to work at my rectum and I knew I was within seconds of blowing another load. I released my wife's hair with one hand and, pulling my cock from Tera's red mouth, pumped it hard above their upturned faces. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum" I moaned, still gripping Tera's hair tightly in one hand as I jacked my cock in the other. Their fingers continued to pump easily in my butthole and I could feel my cum starting to rise.

"Oh fuuuuuck meeeee," I wailed. "I'm gonna blow a load across your hot fucking faces while you finger my ass." With one last stroke, I felt my balls tighten and erupt, my ass constricting around the girls' fingers as jet after jet of sperm shot out of my dick and landed in streams across the women. "Ohhhhhh, fuuuuuccccckkk...." I moaned, my hand pumping my rock hard dick as I emptied my nuts across the brunettes kneeling before me. Stream after stream of spunk landed across their cheeks, noses and hair until with one last final stroke, I knew I was empty.

Slowly, I regained awareness of where I was, and looked down to see my wife and her friend smiling up at me, their faces streaked with my cum as they licked their lips to catch any drips sliding by their mouths. Turning to each other, they leaned in and kissed, their tongues pushing into each others mouths, sharing my cum with their tongues while their fingers were stilled joined in my throbbing rectum. Breaking away from their kiss, their tongues gently explored the others lips and cheeks, licking up any remaining sperm and swallowing it.

"Fuck I love sharing your hot spunk with another bitch" my wife smiled up at me, white globs of sperm still hanging on her cheeks and in her hair. Turning back to my cock, Lisa took my softening dick in her free hand and sucked it into her mouth, letting it slowly roll around her warm tongue before she passed it to Tera. As she did, she slowly slipped her finger out of my ass and I felt the dancer's finger follow. Lisa got up gently to her feet, wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply.

"How'd you like that, honey?" she smiled. "Bet ya didn't think when we went into the strip club that you were going to end the afternoon by spraying your cock across two beautiful sluts while they each had a finger up your ass, did you?"

"That's certainly a first" I replied, still enjoying the feeling of the stripper's mouth slowly cleaning my cock. "We should do that again some time."

Lisa smiled back at me. "Something tells me we will."