Lisa Tries a Strip Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was rock-hard again, and I stroked it as I watched my demure wife becoming a total slut in front of me. She knelt in the bath on all fours, her dark hair bobbing between Tera's legs as she explored the dancer's sex with her mouth for the first time. Bubbles clung to her full, firm hips as her ass poked out above the water level, her own cunt wet and glistening in the light. Her toned ass-cheeks pointed directly back at me, parting slightly to reveal her puckered anus still wet from when she fingered it.

"Your wife's a hot little cunt licker," Tera said, watching me as I drank in Lisa's beauty and stroked my rigid cock. "Why don't you come in and fuck her tight wet pussy while she sucks my cunt? Would you like that? Would you like to fuck your dirty little slut wife while she sucks on another woman's cunt?"

I smiled at the thought and then eased myself into the bath and quickly moved over behind Lisa. Taking hold of her hips, I positioned my hard cock at the entrance to her sopping pussy. My wife paused for a moment, turning her head to smile back at me, her face glazed with Tera's juices. "Yeah, honey, fuck me with your big thick cock. Slide your cock right up my tight pussy while I suck this babe's cunt."

I moved forward and slid my length up my wife with one long thrust, burying it balls deep in her warm, wet tunnel. Grinding my hips against hers, I luxuriated in the feeling of her cunt engulfing my dick, surrounding it and gripping it tightly as it moved slowly in and out. I looked up at Tera, her legs spread brazenly as she gripped Lisa's head and mashed her cunt into my wife's face. The stripper's large firm breasts and beautiful face dripped with sweat as she smiled over at me, watching me start to slowly fuck my wife.

"Is she wet?" Tera moaned over at me. "Is her cunt nice and tight and wet now?"

I smiled back and slowly nodded, pumping my cock more insistently at Lisa's tight vagina. "Do you like her eating your cunt, Tera? Is my hot slut wife a good cunt licker?"

"Oh yeah, your wife gives great head. I bet she really knows how to suck your cock too."

The scene was getting too hot, and I had to slow down or I was going to blow my next load into my wife's warm pussy. I slumped forward onto Lisa's back, my head at her shoulder as I rocked my cock gently in and out of her vice-like snatch. I gathered my wife's dark auburn hair and flicked it over the other shoulder so that I could get a direct view of Lisa's mouth working at the dancer's spread pussy. I nuzzled her ear, and Lisa turned her head, her lips and cheeks glazed with Tera's juices as she kissed me fully, letting her tangy tongue snake into my mouth.

"Oh fuck, honey, she tastes so good" my wife moaned. "I never thought I'd like eating pussy as much as this."

As I pumped slowly at her cunt, Lisa turned back to Tera's wet vagina and ran her tongue up between the woman's swollen lips. Finishing her wet lick with a swirl around the stripper's throbbing clit, my wife cocked her head towards me and smiled. "I bet you like that honey. I bet you love seeing your little slut wife lick another woman's cunt, my face all wet with her juices, don't you babe?" My answer was to push my cock deeper into my wife's sopping cunt, filling her with my meat.

Lisa grunted, pushing back at my dick. "Mmmm, that feels good. Does that mean the better I suck this bitch's pussy, the better I get fucked?" she smiled back at me, a wicked gleam in her eye.

"Baby, you keep sucking Tera's cunt, and I'll fuck you all night long" I assured her. "I just want to see you use your mouth on this slut till she creams all over your beautiful face."

"I think I'm getting better at giving her head" my wife stated. "Do you think I'm getting better, Tera?" she asked, looking up at the sweating body of the dancer, the woman's legs spread obscenely in our faces with my wife's glistening face poised just inches from the slut's gaping pussy.

"Oh yeah" Tera breathed. "You've got such a beautiful face for a cunt-sucking bitch, Lisa. I just love having a nice little wife turn into a total slut and go down on me while her husband fucks her nice and hard" she hissed starting to grind her hips into my wife's face. "Pretty soon I'm going to have him fuck you up the ass while you tongue my anus. Would you like that you little bitch? You want to lick my anus while your hot man fucks your tight little puckered ass with his big hard cock?"

Watching the spread dancer, I could see she was working herself towards her orgasm, one hand gripping Lisa's dark luxurious hair and pulling her tighter to her cunt so she could use my wife's face to get herself off. Her hips were pumping at Lisa's mouth, almost as if she was fucking it, her cunt lips riding from my wife's chin, up over her mouth, and then up again over her nose and face. Lisa's head remained still, letting the brunette literally masturbate herself on my wife's now shining face.

"Just keep licking my pussy, baby," Tera breathed. "I just want to fuck your nice hot face till I cum all over it, you little slut. You like me fucking your face Lisa? You like a nice hot bitch grabbing your hair and fucking your face while your man fucks you deep with his hard cock? Ohhhh fuuuucccccck, you guys are making me so fucking horny. Ohhhh yeeeeeaaagggghhh, here I cum Lisa. Here I cum over your nice hot slut wife face." With one last thrust, the woman's sweating body tensed, her thighs now locked around my wife's head as she spasmed, her cunt contracting over Lisa's tongue as she buried it into the dancer's heaving pussy. Looking over my wife's shoulder, I could se her jaw muscles pumping at the woman's slot, trying to work her face still deeper into Tera's throbbing cunt.

After a few moments, Tera's orgasm swept past and the voluptuous woman turned to jelly, her body sagging back against the mirrored wall, her large tanned breasts heaving to either side of her chest as caught her breath.

Lisa smiled, knowing she could make this hot slut explode again whenever she wanted. "Watch this, babe" she smiled back at me, her face a slick mess of pussy juice and saliva. Lisa extended her tongue and flicked it lightly at Tera's clit. The dark haired woman immediately arched her back and moaned at the intensity of the feeling. Lisa backed off, and Tera slumped back against the steamed mirror, her hands pulling and kneading her glistening breasts.

Lisa's head moved forward again, this time lower, her tongue pushing tenderly between the woman's labia and into her sopping cunt. Lisa kept pushing forward until her whole face seemed to be buried in the slut's cunt, her jaw working rhythmically as she sucked at the other woman's sex.

Gently, Lisa pulled her face back, her lips and cheeks soaking with Tera's juices, and turned and kissed me deeply. I kissed my wife back, the dancer's juices mingling between our tongues as I licked at Lisa's face, revelling in the taste of another woman on my wife's previously innocent face.

"She tastes good, doesn't she babe?" Lisa asked me, her eyes dancing with excitement. I nodded and moaned, pushing my cock deep into my wife's cunt as I continued to savour the taste of pussy on Lisa's face.

"Oh god, I'm so fucking horny. I wanna try something even dirtier now" Lisa said. She grabbed Tera's hips and pulled them roughly forward so that the woman was half-lying, half-sitting against the mirror. She dipped her shoulders and used her hands to prop Tera's legs up stirrup-style, exposing the woman's crotch even more than before. "Watch this," my wife whispered back at me. She moved her head back to the slut's clit, flicked lightly, eliciting a few whimpers from the woman. She continued going lower, her tongue running down over one side of the dancer's sopping labia, up through the middle furrow, then back down the other side. Lisa's mouth dipped still lower, teasing the soft patch of skin between the woman's cunt and now exposed pink anus. Pausing slightly, she gently flicked at that soft skin, savouring the juices that had dripped down from the dancer's pussy.

Glancing back at me out of the corner of her eyes one last time, Lisa's head moved lower once again, her tongue extending out to tentatively touch Tera's pink asshole. She pulled back momentarily as if summoning her courage then moved back towards the woman's rosebud. This time her broad tongue swabbed at the dancer's ass, her saliva starting to mix with Tera's own pussy juice that had leaked down over her puckered hole.

The voluptuous brunette started moaning again, her hands kneading her tits and pulling at her nipples, her mind lost in ecstasy as my wife licked at her asshole for the first time. I watched intently as Lisa's tongue became bolder, first rimming around the stripper's anus, and then flicking at its centre before returning to broad strokes over the pink ring. After swabbing the slut's asshole, my wife moved up through Tera's sopping cunt and clit before moving back down to spend more time making love to her butthole. Gaining confidence, my wife's mouth covered over the woman's anus, her jaw pumping as her tongue bathed the dancer's asshole with a mixture of saliva and pussy juice.

After several minutes of enjoying the feeling of my wife's tongue, I could see that Tera was recovering from her orgasm and her excitement was starting to rise again. "Oh fuck, Lisa. You're going to make me cum again" Tera moaned, her eyes half-lidded with lust. "Please, suck my clit again until I cum all over your face, you little cunt-licker."

My wife grinned back at me, grinding her pussy back on my cock as a satisfied smile spread over her face, partly from knowing that she had the dancer in the palm of her hand and partly from knowing that she was becoming the ultimate slut. She looked back over her shoulder and kissed me again, sharing the woman's juices with me.

"You want to cum now, slut?" Lisa teased, turning back to the brunette. "You want me to bring you off with my nice red lips and my nice soft tongue? Is that what you want?"

Tera could only nod, begging my wife to make her cum again as she squirmed on the edge of the tub, her sweating body half lying, half sitting up against the mirror, her large full breasts heaving as she sought release.

"OK, get ready to cum bitch" my wife hissed, her face framed by the other woman's spread thighs. "I want you to cum again on my mouth while my husband pumps his cock into my tight, wet cunt. Come on bitch, use my face again to get off while my man fills me with his hot sperm."

"Ohhh fuuuck, I'm going to cum on your face, Lisa" Tera moaned. "I want to come all over that beautiful face of yours again."

Lisa smiled again, then raised her hand to Tera's pussy and plunged two fingers into its depths. The brunette moaned, shaking her head as my wife pumped at her cunt. Pulling her hand away, Lisa repositioned her fingers at the entrance to Tera's pink puckered asshole.

"Want me to finger your ass, bitch, while I suck on your clit?" my wife hissed at the moaning dancer.

"Mmmm, yeah, pump my ass Lisa. Pump my ass and suck my clit while your husband pumps your cunt full of his cum."

With that my wife pushed back against my cock, filling herself completely with my rigid meat. At the same time she eased a finger into Tera's tightest hole, twisting it round until slowly knuckle after knuckle disappeared into the woman's rectum.

"Oh Christ, her ass is so warm and tight honey," Lisa exclaimed. "She's clamping down and I can feel her asshole throbbing around my finger."

Lisa slowly started to pump her finger in and out of Tera's ass until she had developed a steady rhythm, and then lowered her mouth once again to the dancer's swollen clit. I watched as the stripper's body started to writhe in the pools of water gathered on the surface of the marble ledge, her head twisting from side to side from the combination of my wife's finger pumping in her puckered ass and her tongue lashing at the girl's swollen clit.

With my beautiful wife sucking off another woman right in front of me, I knew I was getting close and lifted back up so that I could fuck my wife properly. With one leg propped up, I started to skewer my cock in and out of Lisa's delicious cunt. Her head bobbed at Tera's crotch while her finger pumped continuously in the woman's asshole. The scene was rapidly becoming too much for me and I increased my pace until I was pounding into Lisa's cunt as it nestled neatly between her wet, curved ass cheeks.

"Oh yeah, fuck her hard while she sucks my cunt" Tera moaned at me as Lisa continued her assault on the woman's holes. "Fill her with your big hard cock. I'm gonna suck your cum out from her again and smear it all over my face. You want to see that, baby? You want to see my face coated with your cum and your wife's cunt juice?"

Tera's hips were pumping at my wife's mouth, as her hands gripped Lisa's hair holding her tight against her cunt. "Cum on you little cunt licker" she moaned. "Push your finger into my ass and suck my clit. Cum on, bitch. Suck me off like the hot fucking slut you are." The woman's hips were thrusting frantically at my wife's face as she approached her own orgasm. "Come on bitch, suck me, suck me, ohhh, ohhh, UNNNGGGGGHHHHHH........."

With one final lunge, her second orgasm overwhelmed her, her hips arched upward towards Lisa's' smeared face, my wife's finger stuck far up the stripper's clenched asshole as wave after wave of ecstasy flowed once again over the dark haired woman. After a few final involuntary thrusts of her hips, Tera slumped back against the mirror, almost lying along the marble ledge, her face covered in sweat and tangled hair, her voluptuous frame limp as she savoured her second orgasm by the mouth of my transformed wife.

Lisa looked up at her, then back at me with a satisfied smile, amazed at her own power to send this woman over the edge. I continued pumping at my wife's sopping cunt, knowing that at any second I was going to blow. Lisa, sensing my impending ejaculation, smiled back mischievously and said simply "Look." I followed her gaze to her finger still planted in Tera's asshole, the entire digit wedged firmly up the woman's rectum.

"It's so tight" my wife breathed, knowing that this would send me over the edge. "It's so warm and slippery, and I bet she wants you to fuck her up her ass later." Lisa started pumping her finger slowly in Tera's asshole, letting me see the dancer's ring pull at her finger on the way out and accept it slowly on the way in.

"Would you like me to help you fuck her ass later?" Lisa continued. "I'll lick her asshole again and get her nice and wet for you. And you can fuck my ass too. You wanna watch Tera lick my ass and finger me until you can fuck my ass too. We'll get on our knees together on the bed and let you screw both our asses nice and deep tonight? Would you like that baby? You can bury your cock deep in both our asses while we suck each other off..."

With that last image in my mind I erupted into my wife's cunt, my dick buried balls-deep in her clenching vagina, my cum rocketing out and spilling into her tight cavity. I ground my dick hard into her crotch, my mind filled with the bliss of my own orgasm with my cock buried deep inside this beautiful woman.

Slowly, I came to, looking round to see that Tera had slipped back into the tub and was nuzzling Lisa, the two woman's soapy breasts rubbing together as they kissed.

"That was fucking excellent" Tera smiled over at me. "I love partying with couples, and you two are the best."

I slowly let my cock slip from Lisa's sopping pussy, and sank down into the suds against the wall of the tub. The women snuggled into either side of me, their hands busy exploring my softening cock and each other's breasts beneath the foam. Looking down at my wife, I smiled and raised my eyebrows as if to say, "Well what do you think about that?"

My beautiful woman beamed back at me. "Fuck that was good. I feel like such a slut -- and I really like it."

Tera smiled too, satisfied with her role in turning my wife into an uninhibited slut. "I couldn't believe it when you pushed your finger into my ass, Lisa. That was really hot".

"I know. I was a little surprised myself. But it sure was fun" my wife giggled.

Tera giggled back, her eyes lighting up at the memory of my wife as she sucked her off. "I guess the big question now is 'How do we follow that?'"

A thought occurred to me and I jumped up. "I'll be back in a sec, girls" and disappeared around the corner. In a moment I was back with a large bottle of champagne and three glasses. "No use going dry while we consider our options, is there?" I said as I poured out three generous helpings.

Taking a large slug directly from the bottle, I leaned back against the side of the tub and draped my arms around the two women, letting my hands casually caress their full and soapy breasts. The girls leaned back into me and sipped their champagne as their hands wandered about, gently massaging a breast, pussy or cock.

"I guess the important thing is to get my guy's cock back in gear" Lisa said between large gulps of her champagne. "He's cum twice already tonight, but I bet we can coax one or two more out of him."

"Mmmm, I think so" Tera replied, her glass already drained. "It might take a bit of effort from us, but I'm sure it'll be worth it" she added as she gripped my semi-hard cock beneath the water and gave it a playful squeeze.

"Let's see that big fucking cock of yours, honey," my wife whispered into my ear. "I want to share it with Tera so we can both suck it hard before I let you fuck her with it." She motioned for me to sit up on the side of the tub and I quickly took my spot, leaning back against the mirrors with my cock hanging at half-mast between my spread legs. I seriously doubted my ability to get it up again, but I was all for letting them try.

The two girls got up on their knees, the water coming up to their waists and leaving their dripping breasts swaying freely. Lisa gently moved my legs wide apart and knelt between them, her hand gripping my cock and stroking it. Tera moved in too so that the two women knelt almost facing each other, only my dick separating their beautiful faces.

"Do you like my husband's cock, Tera? Would you like to suck it hard, take him deep into your mouth and let him shoot his cum into you?" Lisa was clearly on autopilot, her talk indicating how horny -- and how tipsy -- she was. "Want to see how he likes it sucked, Tera?" Lisa continued.

The stripper smiled and nodded. "I want to suck him hard with you Lisa. Then I want to make him come all over our faces and tits. Would you like that?" Lisa broke into a broad grin, leaned in and kissed Tera hard before breaking off and slowly lowering her head to take my swelling dick into her mouth. Inch by inch she lowered her mouth over my organ, taking it deep and sucking firmly at the semi-rigid flesh. Her hand gripped my member at its base and squeezed it firmly so that the veins and head popped out and rubbed on her wet tongue.

"Your hot little slut's a good cocksucker" Tera breathed up at me from between my legs, her one hand rubbing my chest while the other disappeared into the water behind Lisa's ass. "Do you like her sucking your cock, babe? Does she suck you off a lot, and drink your hot cum down her throat? I'm going to try sucking that big strong cock too, and suck you off with your hot little slut wife so we can share your cum. Would you like that? Do you want to fuck both of our mouths today?"

Her talk and the whole situation were getting me hot again, and Lisa's mouth continued to pump insistently at my dick. I took in the scene of my wife giving cock-sucking lessons to another woman, and marvelled at the afternoon. 'Who would have thought I'd end the day in a bath with two goddesses doing their best to suck my cock hard again so I could fuck them with it?' I thought to myself as I leaned back and enjoyed the familiar feelings of Lisa's wet mouth around my dick.