Lisa's Night Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She again feels a tug down on the leash and drops to her knees almost surprising herself. “Open your mouth slave” her Master says.

“Yes sir,” as she slowly opens to feel her Masters ten-inch cock slide in. Lisa starts to suck wildly at his huge cock trying to make him cum.

She so wants to please him, to show him how good she is. She takes him in and out as deep as she can manage, rolling her tongue around the head of his cock. She can feel him harden, almost amazing her that he can get any bigger.

He pulls his cock out of her mouth, she whimpers, wanting to taste the prize for her work. He pulls the leash up; she can feel the tug on her clit and stands. He grabs her and turns her around and places her hands on a brick feeling wall as he bends her over.

She feels a painful stretching sensation as he enters her soaking wet pussy in one smooth stroke. It hurts but she likes it. Lisa has never felt so full as she did at this moment.

He feels so perfect in her sore pussy. She can feel him start with slow, smooth strokes, then increasing his pace until he is slamming her pussy harder and deeper than any cock has every done.

She starts to scream out in pleasure, but is stopped by his hand covering her mouth. She moans through his hand as he fucks her hard at the same time tugging on the leash attached to her clit ring.

She feels the explosion of his cock as it set off her orgasm, and she screams into his hand wildly. He holds his cock in her as it softens and she slowly catches her breath. Then he pulls out and turns her around.

“You have earned two of your pictures back. I will call soon, be ready slave.” With that she hears the van door slam and drive away. She sits panting wildly from the intense orgasm she just had as she begins to realize that she is naked and alone.

Lisa pulls off the blindfold to see that she is back behind the 7 eleven again. She can see the metal chain dog leash hanging from her clit ring. She quickly unhooks it and notices her sundress sitting on the ground.

She grabs the dress and looks around to see if anyone is watching. She doesn't see anyone so she quickly slips back into her dress and tries to straighten her hair. It is stiff from all the cum, but she does her best and heads for her car.

As Lisa drives away she begins to wonder what will be next for her and her new Master. He still has eight more pictures so she knows that she has at least 4 more encounters with him to go. The thought just makes her pussy throb with anticipation.

12