All Comments on 'Listen When Sibyl Speaks Pt. 01'

by GeneraZ

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696about 9 years ago
5/5

wooo....want more of this

SynapsisSynapsisabout 9 years ago
Ugg

I want to like this story, but I just don't find the transgender thing all that sexy. Also, if the military was interested in a super soldier, Sibyl being transgender doesn't make a lot of sense. I feel like Sibyl could have been a man and this story been exactly the same. Going forward you might want to tag the story as transgender or consider posting in that category.

GeneraZGeneraZabout 9 years agoAuthor
Re: Ugg

Believe me I tagged the hell out of this but somehow my tags disappeared while posting. It looks like Literotica staff put some general ones based on the story description. I wish I knew how to replace them so I could have this story reach it's intended crowd.

natlouwetnatlouwetabout 9 years ago
Amazing

I love all your work. You inspire me to write, but I fear my stuff would only be blatant rip off of your stuff and you are an amazing artist.

PTWaters1PTWaters1about 9 years ago
Good story!

I've read much of your work and do enjoy the depth of your storylines. Looking forward to reading more about Sibyl, Lucia and Faith!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

I'm glad to see that you kept your high standarts (I began reading goddesses). I'm eager to read the next part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneraZ@GeneraZ
I've created this account to host my amateur erotic fiction. Someday I might try writing as a profession, but I'll need to build some skills first, so for now I'm cutting my teeth on these stories. I deal almost exclusively with futanari subject matter, and my stories take p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES