All Comments on 'Listen When Sibyl Speaks Pt. 01'

by GeneraZ

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

I'm glad to see that you kept your high standarts (I began reading goddesses). I'm eager to read the next part.

PTWaters1PTWaters1about 9 years ago
Good story!

I've read much of your work and do enjoy the depth of your storylines. Looking forward to reading more about Sibyl, Lucia and Faith!

natlouwetnatlouwetabout 9 years ago
Amazing

I love all your work. You inspire me to write, but I fear my stuff would only be blatant rip off of your stuff and you are an amazing artist.

GeneraZGeneraZabout 9 years agoAuthor
Re: Ugg

Believe me I tagged the hell out of this but somehow my tags disappeared while posting. It looks like Literotica staff put some general ones based on the story description. I wish I knew how to replace them so I could have this story reach it's intended crowd.

SynapsisSynapsisabout 9 years ago
Ugg

I want to like this story, but I just don't find the transgender thing all that sexy. Also, if the military was interested in a super soldier, Sibyl being transgender doesn't make a lot of sense. I feel like Sibyl could have been a man and this story been exactly the same. Going forward you might want to tag the story as transgender or consider posting in that category.

wolf9696wolf9696about 9 years ago
5/5

wooo....want more of this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneraZ@GeneraZ
I've created this account to host my amateur erotic fiction. Someday I might try writing as a profession, but I'll need to build some skills first, so for now I'm cutting my teeth on these stories. I deal almost exclusively with futanari subject matter, and my stories take p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES