Little Bear Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips strayed from the sway to a writhing motion as though she were fucking a pole like an experienced stripper might do. She never lost the beat of the music as her hands followed every contour of her body. She bent her knees and stuck her ass out and straightened her legs and then did a slow twirl to face me. Her hair looked more red than usual in the moonlight and the sides had begun to fall out frame her face. She brought one hand just below her chin, pursed her lips, and blew me a kiss.

I just sat and stared at her feeling my cock grow and throb inside my pants. She looked incredible. She was wearing only her thigh high stockings, garters, panties and bra. She still had her high heels on and she continued to dance seductively for my eyes only. She felt her tits through lace and then one her hands trailed down to trace her slit though her panties. A sigh escaped her lips and finger left a camel toe impression across her underwear.

Then she started the most slow, agonizing walk towards me. She stopped only about three feet from me just out of my reach and danced some more. Her body finding her grinding motion again. I could smell her sex, begging for me to fuck her. She slipped her hand down her stomach and inside her panties. She moaned as she felt her clit and buried two of her fingers inside her twat. When she removed them they left a glistening trail of juices across her stomach. She brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked each individually into her mouth and then returned them to her pussy. She fucked herself a little longer this time and then closed the rest of the distance between us and reached her fingers out to me. I was still resting on my elbows and she straddled me once again as I sucked both her fingers into my mouth. As she withdrew them they were quickly replaced by her tongue. Her mouth still tasted like her fingers. The sweet bitterness of her pussy juice danced among both of our tongues.

April sat back up on her knees and undid my pants. I lifted my ass off the seat and pushed my pants and boxers down around my knees. She crawled forward just a little bit grabbed my cock and pumped it a time or two then aligned it with her opening and sank down to the hilt. Her panties pulled to the side to allow me access.

"Ohhhhh," we moaned in unison as my prick penetrated her.

She started gyrating her hips slowly while my cock moved around inside her pussy. She lifted her hands above her head and kept moving up, down, and around my pole. She started pulling the pins out of her hair and let it fall upon her shoulders and back. I took my weight of my elbows to let my hands maul at her full breasts.

April reached behind her back and undid the clasp on her bra. Her tits sprung free jiggling as I pulled her bra off them and threw it to the side. I brought my hands down on her hips and pulled her as close as I could.

I sat up and rolled over to put her underneath me. I stepped back from the seat and ran my hands over her hips. I undid the clasp at the top of her stockings and discarded her underwear. I took my shoes and socks off and stepped out of my pants adding to the pile of clothes gathering on the floor of the boat. I unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off along with my white undershirt. I went to my knees grabbed my sisters hips and slid her to the edge of the seat. I licked along her slit and circled her clit with my tongue. She was wet, really wet. April's juices coated the side of my face as I licked her all over. She put her legs over my shoulders and pulled me towards her. I could feel her heels digging at my back as she did so.

I reached one hand up and put two fingers inside of her. She moaned again, this time a little louder. Her clit stood out between her lips, pink and rigid. I sucked it into my mouth and nibbled at it while I finger fucked her at an increasing steady rhythm. It didn't take long for her moaning to become erratic and breathing unregulated. Her legs pushed harder against my back. I lifted my head and looked at her. Her back was arched and tits pointing towards the starry sky above us. I moved my fingers in and out of her as fast as I could. Her hand came over her hip and was soon circling her clit at the same speed. Her body went limp for just a second and then tightened again. Her breathing stopped and she let out a long "ahhhh" and then the most unexpected thing happened. At least to me it was unexpected as her pussy shot out a spurt of clear fluid that hit me in the chest. It was warm and ran down the front of me. The a second shot came out, although not as big as the first.

"Fuck me little brother, fuck me!" she said between labored breaths.

I stood up with April's legs still over my shoulders and pulled her towards me. Her ass bumped against my thighs and I took hold of my cock. It felt bigger and harder than I can ever remember in my life. I slid the tip around until I felt my sister's wet hole and a drove it in as hard as I could. She was so wet there was little resistance except for the velvety walls of her tight pussy. April's shoulders were the only thing touching the seat anymore as I slammed hard in and out of her pussy. Our skin making slapping sounds as each thrust came to an end. Aprils' stomach went hard again and she let out another long moan and her pussy clenched around my cock. I could feel her whole body spasm as she came on me. Her pussy was soaked, dripping fluid that was running down my shaft to my balls.

I slowed almost to a halt and April went limp again. Her entire body glimmered in the moonlight as she was sweating now. I could feel the perspiration on my own brow as well.

I let April down softly and her legs slipped from my shoulders. Her tits were heaving with deep breaths. I put my knees up on the seat and pushed her backwards. I crawled forward and re-entered gently this time. Her legs shook for a second as I pushed my length inside her. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Oh little bear that was incredible." She said. "I love you sis." I said as I slowly slid my dick in and out. We stayed like this for awhile. Any faster I would have blown my load immediately. We said sweet nothings to each other as we made slow sweet love. Her tits moving back and forth with each push. I was content with this, looking at this perfect woman, my sister, lying naked except for high heels and thigh highs, pearl jewelry and legs spread with my cock buried in her pussy. Life could not get any better.

April sat up and pushed me back until I slid out of her. She turned around on all fours and put her ass up in the air. I took her hips and rocked her back and put my cock back in her cunt.

April turned her head and looked back at me, "This is for you," she said. "I want you to cum in my pussy; fuck me hard and fill me with your seed."

I didn't hesitate and quickly found a good pace. The boat was rocking in time with my thrusts. The sound of the water lapping at the hull of the boat matched with sound of our flesh connecting. I pushed harder and harder. I reached forward and grabbed a handful of April's hair.

"That's it, fuck me baby, I want it, I want your cum . . ." April rambled as I abused her body. Her back arched as I pulled on her hair. With my other hand I slapped her ass leaving a red mark on bare skin. "yes, show your big sis, fuck her cunt, make her cry . . ." April's words propelling me into a fury of harder and harder thrusts. I could feel my balls tighten each time I hit the end of her tunnel. I was grunting with each push and could feel my load getting closer to release. "I want it, fill my pussy, fill my snatch with your cum. . . " The sweat was dripping off my forehead landing on her ass and running down to the small of her back "yes, yes, fuck me little brother, fuck me. . . " and that was it my core convulsed with one last push and my seed shot into her hungry pussy. I almost collapsed as rope after rope of cum shot inside her. April kept rocking back against me while my whole body shook with my orgasm. After I had finished my sister rolled over and I could see my cum oozing out of her. She reached up and pulled me down to her chest. We stayed like that until I had my breath back.

"We should go back to the house," I said and sat up. It took us a few minutes to partially dress, re-arrange the seats and collect our things. As I was pulling a shirt over my head I noticed I still had another cigarette. I reached in my pants pocket and found the matches. I lit my smoke and started the boat back up. April curled up on my lap with a sleeping bag wrapped around us as I motored the boat slowly back to the dock.

On the way back I thought about the day. Life was perfect. And the more I thought about it the more okay I was with our arrangement. No guilt, there was nothing wrong with our relationship. We were in love and that was all that mattered.

12