Little Irishman

Story Info
A horny lass has a brush with a leprechaun.
1k words
4.39
21.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my bathroom?"

"I'm a leprechaun and I was watching you take a shower. You have nice tits."

"Thank you. What I meant was, why are you here?"

"Someone told me you were the best piece of ass in town and I wanted to see for myself. Your whole body is very nice."

"Thank you again, I think. Why do you have your dick out?"

"I was watching you wash your pussy and I got hard on so I thought I would jack off."

"It sure is a big cock for such a little man."

"Well, I'm forty inches tall and it's ten inches long, so you do the math. You want to touch it?"

"I don't think so. Why is it so pink while the rest of your skin is green?"

"I use it enough so that the patina is rubbed off. You sure you don't want to feel it?"

"I'm sure. As little as you are, and as big as it is, how in the world do you use it?"

"I'll tell you what, you get down on your hands and knees on this carpet and I'll get behind you and show you."

"Ha, not on your life."

"You're very pretty. How come someone as sexy as you isn't married?"

"Thank you again, but if I didn't know better, I would think you're trying to get into my pants, if I had pants on. I was married to a premature ejaculator and he prematurely ejaculated all over town. He prematurely ejaculated into my brother's wife and knocked her up. I can't tell you how weird it feels, me standing here nude, in my bathroom and talking about my sex life to a little green man with his dick in his hands. Anyway, what else do you do?"

"If you think that standing there nude is weird, watch this."

"My God! You have the longest tongue I ever saw and its shaped just like your cock except that it's thinner."

"Yep, and its ten inches long too. The difference is, I can wriggle the knob on the end all around in every direction. I can even curl it into a hook. See? Come here and let me show you."

"I'm not sure about that..."

"Nonsense, a little tongue never hurt anybody or in this case, a lot of tongue. Just hold still right there and let me show you."

"Oh, my God! You've put it all the way up inside of me! I've never had anything that felt quite like that!"

"MMPPHH, it's hard to talk while I'm doing this. Do you like it?"

"Yes! Oh yes! Let's go into the bedroom so I can lay down and really enjoy it."

(Six minutes later.)

"Oh my God! I think my pussy turned inside out on that last organism. It was so good I'm weak and shaking."

"I'm glad you liked it. Now, let me fuck you."

"I'm not sure about that. Do you have a condom?"

"For what? You can't get pregnant from leprechaun cum, besides that would be like taking a bath with your coat on."

"Well, I guess it would be okay. How do we do it?"

"There are lots of ways but I think for the first time it would be best for me to lay on the bed and you sit on my dick. That way if you can't take it all in you, you just stop going down when you have enough."

"Hey! I like sex as well as the next girl and I've never seen the dick I couldn't take. But that's fine because I like to be on top and in control anyway."

"Okay, how's this?"

"God, it looks even longer sticking straight up like that."

"Want to give it a little lick?"

"Well... maybe, just a taste to see if it is any different than anyone else. MMM"

"Wow! I never had a gal that could take that much of it in her mouth."

"MMM, you taste pretty good. You are already making a little bit of precum. Let me sit on that thing and see if it feels as good as it tastes. Ohhh, it's nice and warm. Look at how easy it slips in."

"You're pretty good, I didn't think you would be able to take it all. It sure feels nice to be buried all the way up in you like that."

"Oh yes. When I slide it up and down into me I can feel it all but your body is so small I can't see where you are, under me like that."

"I'll tell you what, get on your hands and knees and I'll stick it into you from behind."

"Okay but not up my ass. I don't like that very much and you are so big you would split me open."

"All right! There how does that feel? I can slip my cock back and forth into you like this all day long."

"Oh God! I think I'm going to cum again. Don't stop what ever you do. Yes, yes, oh now, now, now, aieeeeeeee."

"Are you okay? I thought you passed out."

"Oh yes, it was wonderful. Did you cum?"

"Not yet, but I will if you give me a blow job."

"Okay, you just lay down on the bed like you were before. I'll be right back, I just want to clean up my pussy a little."

"Hurry back."

"See, that didn't take long. Now you just lay back and close your eyes. I'm going to give you a blowjob like you never had before. You'll think I'm sucking your eyeballs out through the end of that big dick."

"Oh begorah! That feels so good! Your tongue is magic! I can feel it when you run it around the head like that and lick up the underside. Oh, please don't stop. What are you doing? What is that? Wha... Hey! Stop! You've handcuffed me to the bedpost! What the fuck is this all about?"

"Why, everybody knows that if you catch a leprechaun he will give you a pot of gold to let him go. Now you horny little green bastard, where's my pot of gold?"

---30---

Copyright © 08-01-2006 by E. J. Sheeran. All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

For comments on this story contact me.

Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers