Abby's Ride Ep. 01

Story Info
Abby meets Danny on her way home from high school.
16.7k words
4.37
19.3k
15

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 05/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+ yrs of age. This is a true story, based on my first time. If something sounds unrealistic, like the fact that I became a total slut after losing my virginity... well, that's what happened.

I would like to thank my editor P_Anderer for all of his wisdom and expertise, in helping me prepare this story for Literotica readers. This is a first episode in a series. Subsequent episodes are based on real life experiences, but have also been embellished.

~ ~ ~

It was Thursday, June 11, 1981, and it was the penultimate day of my senior year of high school. We had a party at school, so I dressed up more than usual. I was wearing a brown satin dress with a high collar, pintuck pleats on the front bodice that went from the neck to the high empire waist, with a smooth A-line bottom, a hemline that went just above my knees, tan leather stiletto heeled sandals and beige pantyhose. It was not frilly, or cutesy like most girls my age would wear; it looked more professional, or business-like. I stood about 5'5" without the heels, had olive skin, long black hair, brown eyes, medium-sized tits, and physically fit. I had great legs, and the heels just made them look even better.

I lived in a large city in the upper Midwest. After school, I was walking home on my usual route. I was on Carman Street, a residential road lined with apartment complexes. I was about a block away from crossing 92nd Street, a busy two-laned street, which started the neighborhood transition into houses.

I noticed a guy coming out of an apartment building on the opposite side of Carman Street, and on the corner of 92nd Street. I lived a block away on 93rd Street. As I got closer to this man, I noticed he stopped at the end of the walkway leading out from the apartment and stood on the step that bordered the sidewalk. He watched me walk the entire way. I didn't want him to know that I saw him staring, so I watched him using my peripheral vision.

When I got directly across from him, he yelled, "Hey beautiful!"

I couldn't ignore him as I thought that would be rude, considering he'd just complimented me. I turned my head to get a good look. He was wearing a black leather motorcycle jacket, white t-shirt, blue jeans, and black leather motorcycle boots. He was tall, had sun-kissed ash blonde hair, wide shoulders that narrowed into a fit waistline, thick muscular legs. He turned to look at a passing car, and I noticed he had a great muscular ass. He had a very handsome chiseled face, but his right eye was injured. It was closed, and had a black strip under it, which was maybe a half an inch tall, and about two inches wide. He slid his hands into the front pockets of his blue jeans, with his thumbs hanging out. He gave me the biggest, and cutest smile, that lit up his whole face.

He yelled across the road to me, in a deep sexy voice, "Please tell me yer gonna cross the road an' come say hi to me?"

I smiled, paused, and thought that he looked so kind and sweet. Why not? I'm only a block from my house, what could happen?

I crossed the road, approached him, but stood on the sidewalk about three feet from him. He was taller than what I estimated, and he looked older than I first gathered; maybe six to eight years older than me. He kept his hands in his front pockets, and took one step down onto the sidewalk, but didn't come any closer to me.

"What's yer name, beautiful?" His voice reminded me of a purring lion; a large content beast. It was scary, and exciting.

"Abby," I said, with a blushing smile. I could feel my face getting hot, and I felt weak in the knees.

"I'm Danny. Damn girl, yer even prettier up close. I didn't think you'd come over, once ya saw how fucked up my eye was."

"I liked your smile, and I think you're very handsome."

"So, are ya walkin' home from work?"

"No, from school. I'm graduating from high school, and my last day is tomorrow, so we had a party today. My girlfriends wanted us all to wear our cheerleading uniforms, but some of us decided to dress up, instead.

"So, yer a cheerleader, huh? Yeah, I can see that. I like your shoes; they're very sexy."

I felt my face go flush. I wasn't used to being flirted with, by an older guy, especially one so handsome.

"I ain't makin' you uncomfortable, am I?"

Clearly, he could tell I was anxious.

"No, I'm okay."

There was a short pause. "Are you headed home now?"

"Yeah. Well, it was nice meeting you, Danny. Maybe I'll see you again, when I'm riding my bike."

"Ya mean, like a motorcycle?"

"I wish; no, I meant my bicycle."

"How would ya like to go for a ride with me, on my motorcycle?"

"When? Right now?"

"Well, after ya go home an' change, yeah."

"I'd love to!"

He removed his hands from his front pockets. "Okay, I'll meet ya back here, in about an hour?"

"Okay, sounds good."

~ ~ ~

My heart was pounding in my throat, and my knees were shaking. I knew I wasn't using good judgement, and I definitely couldn't tell my parents.

I got home, quickly changed into more suitable clothes, touched up my make-up, and put my hair up into a ponytail. I didn't have what would be considered appropriate riding clothes, so I put on blue jeans, a tank top, tennies, and a hoodie. My body shook while I changed clothes, and I dropped a few things. I was nervous, scared, and excited. My parents would kill me, if they knew I was going for a ride on a motorcycle, no less, with a complete stranger. I wanted to get out of the house, before my mom asked me any questions, or wanted me to do something that would keep me from leaving on time. Before I left, I told my mom I was going by my girlfriend's house; I was eating dinner there, and I wouldn't be home until curfew, which was 10pm, because it was still a school night.

~ ~ ~

I arrived by Danny early, and sat on the step at the end of his walkway - I didn't even know at the time, if that's where he lived; I just assumed it was. Danny came out early, and was surprised to see me there already, and I explained why.

"Yeah, I'm sure yer parents wouldn't want ya hangin' around a guy like me."

"No, they wouldn't."

"C'mon."

I followed him to the parking lot behind the apartment, and saw him approach a very nice silver-grey Harley-Davidson touring model with a nice roomy passenger seat.

"Wow, nice bike."

He swung his muscular leg over the rider's seat, and sat down. He looked even sexier, straddling the bike with those legs, and that sexy ass. Maybe I was drawn to his bad-boy image.

"Hop on."

I hoped my nervous legs wouldn't betray me. I braced myself on his strong shoulder, stepped up on the foot peg, swung my leg over, and sat down. He started the bike, and took off out of the parking lot, like a bat out of hell. I had to grab onto his waist, to keep myself steady. After we were riding on the road, I felt so carefree, with the wind blowing in my face. I realized I still had my arms around his waist, and there wasn't a need. I removed them and rested them on my thighs. He reached back with his left hand, grabbed my wrist, and placed it around his waist.

We rode around town for about an hour, and then he pulled into a large cemetery, which isn't far from our neighborhood. He slowly navigated the winding paths. When we got to a secluded, wooded area deep within the cemetery, he pulled over, and turned off the bike.

"Wanna go for a walk?"

"Why did you bring me to a cemetery? It's a little creepy."

"I was worried ya might think so. I wanted to go somewhere public, but where there ain't many people around. Do ya still think it's creepy?"

"No, I guess not, when you put it that way."

I dismounted, and so did he. We started walking down the shaded, tree-lined path. We walked for about five minutes and hadn't said anything to each other. He broke the silence and awkwardness.

"I've been wantin' to kiss ya so bad, ever since we met."

"Yeah?"

We stopped walking, turned towards each other, and he took two large strides to me. I felt butterflies in my stomach. He put his hands on both sides of my face, leaned over me, and softly kissed my lips. He pulled away slightly, and I noticed his eye was open, and he was looking intently into my eyes, and then he began kissing me again. He lightly brushed his tongue over my lips, pressed his tongue deeper, parting my lips, and swirled his tongue around the inside my mouth, and then around my tongue. This was the first French kiss I'd ever had, and I wasn't sure what to do. I decided to copy whatever he did. He started sucking my tongue, so I did the same to his, after he released mine. While we were kissing, I noticed I couldn't really hear the birds any longer; all I heard was our panting and heavy breathing. I opened my eyes again, to look at him, and he was still looking at me while we kissed. I found this strange, because anytime I'd ever kissed a boy, we both closed our eyes, but those kisses were nothing like this. His fingertips slowly, and ever so softly ran down to my chin, then my neck, then my sternum. He paused, then slid his hands over my breasts, and then his fingertips lightly caressed my nipples. He cupped both of my breasts with his hands and rubbed his thumbs over my nipples.

Before this, I'd only closed-mouth kissed high school boys and held hands. I was anxious, and afraid that I was going too far. My mind was telling me to stop, but my body wanted to throttle forward. He took small steps backwards, and guided us off the path, and into the trees, where he leaned up behind a large tree trunk. He slowly slid his left hand around my waist, and it landed on the small of my back. He continued French kissing me in that swirling, sucking way. He gingerly ran his right hand down to my waistline, and slid it under my tank top, and back up to my left breast. He lightly squeezed my nipple through my bra, with his thumb and index finger. I let out a soft moan of pleasure, as a warm, tingling sensation started to radiate from between my legs. I felt light-headed and euphoric. I'd masturbated quite a bit, but this feeling was different; it was titillating. He intermittently sucked, lightly bit and tugged my lower lip, while we kissed. He pulled the cup of my bra down, so he could touch my nakedness, brushing over my nipple with his rough thumb. Our breathing became deeper, and faster.

"Are ya okay?"

"No one has ever touched me like this before."

We made out under that tree for a very long time. Even when a car drove by on the path next to us, we didn't stop.

"I really wanna be alone with you. Would ya like that?"

"Like, at your apartment?"

"Nah, we can't be alone there. I only crash there a few days a week, when I come back from bein' on the road. It's my grandma's apartment."

"What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a truck driver. When I'm home, I park my truck in the lot over by Kohl Oil."

"Like, a semi-truck?"

"Yeah."

"That's right by my house; I can probably see your truck from my bedroom window."

"Ya wanna come check it out?"

"Cool, I've never seen the inside of a semi."

We walked back to the motorcycle, hopped on, and rode to Kohl Oil's truck lot. He parked the bike next to a beautiful, but imposing looking semi that was midnight blue. It had "DJ's Trucking" painted in white script lettering on the door.

"Is that the company you work for?"

"That's my company; it's my truck."

We got off the bike, he grabbed my hand, and we walked to the driver's side door. He climbed up, unlocked the door, came back down, and explained to me how to use the grab rails to climb up. He was a gentleman, and got behind me, to make sure I would make it up safely. Once inside, he started the truck, and all these lights on the dash area lit up and illuminated the dashboard. I thought at night, it probably looked really cool. It was pretty, and I told him I couldn't get over how spacious it was.

"Ya ain't seen the sleeper portion behind the curtain," as he opened a curtain. "Come back here with me; it's comfy."

We crawled back, and he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Would you mind removing your tennies, so my bed stays clean?"

He removed his boots, I removed my tennies, and sat on the bed. This made me a little unnerved, so I sat on the opposite end.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, what happened to your eye?"

"I got into a fight, and the guy stabbed me in the eye, with a knife."

"Oh my god!"

"Yeah, I have to wait about six weeks for the internal stitches to dissolve, to find out if my vision will come back, or if my eye will be permanently disfigured. I could end up lookin' worse than I already do."

"What are you talking about? You're very handsome."

He slid up to the head of the bed, lay on his left side, leaned on his elbow, and stared at me for almost a minute, which is long, when no one is talking. I was wondering when he was going to realize that I'm just a stupid little girl, and he's wasting his time.

"Come kiss me."

He patted the area of the mattress next to him. I was both delighted, and terrified to be on a bed with a gorgeous man I hardly knew, in what I believed could be a precarious situation. What if he wanted to rape me? No one would know, or be able to help me, until it was all over. But he had such kind eye(s), and he'd been so loving, and gentle with me at the cemetery.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm feeling uncomfortable. This isn't something I would normally do, and I don't know why I haven't been listening to my head."

"What's yer head tellin' ya?"

"I've allowed myself to be alone with a man I don't know; you're so much older than me, and you could be an axe murderer, for all I know."

"I think that's yer parents talkin', not yer head. What are we doin' that's so wrong? Ya seemed to be enjoyin' yerself at the cemetery. What changed?"

"We're doing things I've never done before, and it's scary to me. It's also exciting, and I have been enjoying myself. It felt good in the cemetery; maybe too good."

"I'm moving too fast for ya, ain't I?"

"I think so, but now I feel that you'll be disappointed, or think I'm just a stupid little girl, and you wasted your time, or that I led you to believe I was prepared to do something I'm not."

"I don't think yer a stupid lil' girl, and I don't think I wasted my time with ya. I think yer a sweet, beautiful young lady, and I'm glad I got to spend time with you. I'd like to spend more time with you, so we can get to know each other. I promise ya, I'm not an axe killer."

We both laughed.

"Ok, I'll come sit over by ya."

He got up, and returned to where he sat, when he removed his boots.

"I wish I would've met ya, before school was over. I would've loved to see ya in your lil' cheerleading uniform."

"Did you play any sports in school?"

"Yeah, football and wrestling."

"I was a varsity swimmer, gymnast and goalie."

"Damn, while ya were a cheerleader?"

"Our wrestling coach wanted me to join the team, because our rival school had a girl on their team, in my weight class."

"Why didn't ya?"

"Because I'm friends with a lot of the guys on the team, and I wasn't comfortable with the idea of sparring with them."

We both laughed.

"Oh, I bet they would've liked that."

"I sort of dated one of them; we're still friends, but it would've been weird. He didn't know what to do with a girl, anyway."

"What do ya mean?"

"All he ever did was hold my hand and kissed me; and it was nothing like how you kiss me."

"Wow, I can't imagine, being back in high school, with a girl I liked, and not doing more than that, or at least trying."

"What year did you graduate?"

"73."

"So, you're twenty-six?"

"Yep."

"So, we're eight years apart. My parents are eight years apart, and my mom was only a year older than me, when they got married."

"Don't that make ya feel a lil' better about our age gap?"

"Yes, it does."

He just looked in my eyes for a few seconds, and then he leaned in with some apprehension, but then went for it, and kissed me. He kissed me with a closed mouth, long and tenderly. He shifted, and turned his body toward me, and reached around low to my left, and leaned on the mattress, next to my butt. He didn't touch my butt, he just supported himself there, on the bed. His kisses grew deeper, as his tongue entered my mouth. I didn't protest; it felt so good, because he was such a great kisser. His tongue was strong, and he used it deliberately, but tenderly, swirling it around my tongue, and then sucking my tongue, as I did the same to his. He placed his right hand on my neck, just under my left ear, but then he pulled back from kissing me.

"Hold on a sec, I gotta get more comfortable."

He scooted back, and lifted his left leg onto the bed, and bent it up behind me, and then scooted closer to me. I turned my body, so I was facing him, and put my right leg on the bed, bent against his left thigh, and I leaned in to kiss him. We were still too far apart; we both were leaning too far in, to be comfortable. I lifted my right foot over his left hip, with my knee bent over his thigh, and scooted in closer. He grabbed the back of my left knee, with his right hand, and pulled my leg up, over his right thigh. His mouth eagerly returned to mine, and we continued kissing.

He put his arms around my waist, and placed his palms on my back, and I put my arms around his big strong neck. We made out in this position for quite some time, and were both breathing heavily. Eventually, his hands traveled to my butt cheeks, with his fingers wedged in between my rump and the mattress, and he was squeezing my cheeks, softly. He slid his right hand to my left hip, and lightly ran his fingers up towards my left breast, and he cupped it, and lightly brushed my nipple with his thumb. When I didn't object, he massaged more of my breast, and firmer. He squeezed my nipple through my tank top, and bra, with his finger and thumb. I could feel my nipple hardening from his touch, and as it grew harder, I could feel his touch more, and more.

I ran my fingernails up to the back of his head, and into his hair. He put his arms around me, with his hands on my ass, and his fingers wedged under again, he straightened out his left leg, and pulled me onto his thighs. My crotch was against his belly, and I could feel the heat from his body. With his palms still on my ass, he reached further between my legs, just a hair away from my pussy.

He sighed, and I could feel the hot air exit his nostrils on my cheek. He slid his hands back to my ass, then slid them under my tank top, and slowly up my back. I had three hooks on my bra closure, and in two squeezes, he unhooked all of them, and I felt my bra spring free. He ran his hands cautiously up my back, to my shoulders, and then up, over my head, pulling my top off, and he dropped it between us. He raised his hands to my shoulders, and slipped his fingers under my bra straps, and delicately slipped them down, and dropped them, so they fell to my elbows.

"Yer beautiful."

"You're so sweet."

"That's not a word anyone who knows me, would use to describe me."

"C'mon; no one?"

"I'm really sorta... an asshole."

"You're not... are you?"

"Yeah, I am."

"You've been so sweet to me, since we first met. I don't believe it."

"Yer not like any chick I've ever met. Yer so nice, and sweet."

"So, all the girls you've dated weren't nice? Why did you date them, if they weren't nice?"

"I wouldn't call it datin'; it never lasted long enough, cuz they were all crazy bitches. Maybe that's what ya get, when ya meet girls in a bar. I could tell, when I first saw ya a block away, there was somethin' different 'bout ya; somethin' special."

"Is that why you were staring at me the entire time?"

"I didn't think ya noticed me. That's why I yelled at ya, to get yer attention. I knew I had to do somethin', or I might not ever meet ya."