All Comments on 'Little Lissa Ch. 03'

by FatBttmGrl

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago

This is fun, I needed an uncle Robert when I was a mere slip of woman child.(Lol)

deadeye_76deadeye_76about 12 years ago
Excellent!

Loved it! Keep 'em coming!

Maybelline19Maybelline19about 12 years ago
Love it!

This is a great series! I love how Robert tries to fight what he wants and in the end Lisa wins. :)

LadyFalconLadyFalconabout 12 years ago
Holy Crap! That's H-O-T!

Jimminy Crickets, it's been a long time since I read something this hot...I love the slow climb, the teasing and then the explosion. I am really looking forward to the next chapter.

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlabout 12 years ago
Wow

I loved this chapter, grl. You wrote it so beautifully. It was very moving... and very passionate. I know you were nervous about it, but there was no need. You totally knocked it out of the park with this one! Congratulations. Very well done. Can't wait to see where you take their story next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This story is deliciously sexy. Coupled with the amazing writing and this is by far one of the best stories I've read on here. Can't wait to see where it goes from here :)

NaraVoxNaraVoxabout 12 years ago

Damnnnn this was hot. It was for stories like these I decided to become a member.

nymph_ginnynymph_ginnyabout 12 years ago
very sexy

love this story, hope you update again soon!

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
OMG you did that SO well.

You had this old feller quivering and wishing he was Robert.

Bloody marvellous, in the Australian vernacular where 'bloody' is the highest possible praise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A real joy

If this is truly your first writing... I must say.. Your a natural, A real joy to read. ( and I can't say that for some who have been doing it for years).. Extremely well written . Thank you.. And look forward to your future ventures.

bloodandsandbloodandsandalmost 11 years ago
more chapters?

this is a really good series. seems to me there are more chapters to this story and i hope one day you will write them. rob and lissa deserve to be a couple. :)

SubbymaybeSubbymaybeabout 10 years ago
more.....more....more ( chanting)...plz!

We need more of this story! I luv the naughty but romantic tales as this one! Seriously, end our suffering and tell more of their story.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Beeeessstttttttt !!! Omg loved every chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It was awesome. Raw and powerful.

It was wonderful raw and powerful. Do continue the story. I would love to see the father come to know if this. How would he react and how would Lissa cope in the aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMGGG

I just found this story and I am completely obsessed!! Everything is so perfect, please continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFatBttmGrl@FatBttmGrl
31 Followers
Gathering steamy sordid stories for my upcoming memoir.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Little Lissa Series Info