Liverpool Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She combed out my hair, trying to get the rebellious curls in it to lie flat. She picked up the scissors that sat on the table in front of me and said in her best 'bored but trying to be cheerful' voice,

'Going anywhere nice on your holidays?'

I collapsed in fits of giggles. It wasn't so much her words, more the tone of voice and the mock serious look she had on her face.

'Hold still or you'll end up with a funny hair cut.' She said, grabbing my head with both hands and putting it into the position she wanted.

For the next half hour, she trimmed, feathered and straightened my hair, turning it from the wild mop I had had all my life to a sleek and sexy bob. I was amazed at the results; I actually looked quite pretty. When I said as much to Suzi, she shrugged and told me,

'What can I say, I'm a miracle worker.'

'Yes, you are. Do I really have to straighten it all the time though?'

'Nah, just do it for special occasions. It really shows off your cheek bones, you know.'

'Yeah they're about the only thing I share with Mother. I take after Dad more.'

'What's he like?'

'Who, Dad?'

'Yeah.'

'He's great. He painted my room like an underwater grotto when I was a kid, covered it in murals of corals and fish with shipwrecks. He made me a whole load of models to go around the top. He always seemed to have time for me, even if he was busy he would let me go and help him in the workshop and we could talk about anything and everything. It was the one place Mother never went near.'

'Why not?'

'She didn't have any control over it. It was Dad's place. She dictated everything else, from the food to when the cleaners came round, everything, right down to my clothes.'

'How old were you?'

'When I left for the first time? I had just turned twenty. I got sick of her telling me what to do all the time so I moved out. I guess Dad thought he'd put up with her for long enough by then and he left six months later. I went round one night and found her in a drunken heap on the floor. I don't think I'd ever seen her cry before, she was always so cold, so guarded and distant. She never held me, never kissed me good night. I don't know if she was ever pleased or proud of me. Anyway, that night, she seemed to actually need me so I offered to move back in with her for a couple of months til she got back on her feet. Four months later I met Sir. He was my life line, He gave me someone to speak to when Mother was isolating me, He, He gave me a dream to cling on to, do you understand?'

'I do, we all need something to keep us going.' Suzi put her arm around me and stroked my shoulder.

We had moved from the bedroom to the living room and we were sitting on the big squishy sofas.

'Speaking of which, tea?' she continued

'Yes please.' I replied.

All this talking was making my mouth dry. I was still wearing Sir's dressing gown, Suzi had slipped back into her jeans and shirt. She walked through to the kitchen and put the kettle on.

'Will I make a pot, make it last a bit longer?'

'Yeah that's fine.'

'So why didn't you move out? Or go live with your Dad?'

'Dad's living in a tiny one bed flat, he barely has room for himself. He had to sell all his models when he left coz he didn't have room for them and coz he needed the money. I think that hurt him more than anything else.'

'Does he not have a job or anything?'

'Yeah, he works for a company that sells stationary supplies. Its all online so he can work anywhere and he is really good at it, but with this recession everyone is cutting back, so he's doing less and less business.'

'What about your Mother? How can she afford cleaners and all that sort of thing?'

'My grandparents are very rich. They have a big estate in Dumfriesshire and they bought my parents the house as a wedding gift. They also paid for me to go to a private boarding school and they told me when my Dad left that if I was a good girl and promised never to see him again they would give me a big allowance. I told them to fuck off.' I said with a tight smile.

'Really?' Suzi asked with a surprised look.

'Yep, I knew fine well they didn't care about me, they just wanted to hurt Dad and I was the prefect weapon. So I looked Grandmother straight in the eye and said, 'Fuck off!' then I marched out the front door, got in my car and shook for about five minutes. I haven't seen or heard from them since. It was after that that Mother started taking most of my pay as rent. She said that if I thought I could live in her house for free after being so ungrateful then I could think again. I never managed to get the money together for another deposit so I was stuck until Sir asked me to move in.'

'And here you are.'

'I know, I keep wanting to pinch myself, just to make sure I'm not dreaming. I can't believe I'm actually here.'

Suzi leaned over and nipped me on the top of my arm.

'Feel real?'

'Oww, yes.' I crumpled up my forehead, pouted at her and rubbed my arm.

'You haven't got a high pain threshold have you?'

'Should I have?' I was a bit worried now. Was I going to get smacked around here too?

'No, sweetie, you don't with Clive. He's more likely to make you stand in a corner naked than whip you black and blue. He's not a huge fan of corporal punishment. It's one of the reasons I'm not a good candidate to be one of His pets. I like riding crops too much.'

'Does it not hurt though?'

'Yes sweetie, it does. That's the whole point of it. I like pain, it turns me on.'

'I like being spanked, but play style rather than properly, does that make sense?'

'Absolutely. You're only just learning what makes you tick, and who knows, you might find you like it once you get used to the sensation. Anyway, I thought you wanted to get your books put away.'

'If that's ok?'

'Yes, course it is. Go on, get started and I'll give you a shout when lunch is ready.'

'Do you want any help? I'm quite a good cook.'

'I'm under orders to give you today off, so off you go, scoot.' She said, waving her hands at me.

I ran up the stairs. My trunk was waiting for me in Sir's study, as were the empty bookcases. I spent the rest of the day sorting everything out. I could be a little OCD about my books, putting them all in alphabetical order by author, then chronological or alphabetical order by title. It helped to pass the time while I waited for Sir to come home, and the hours seemed to fly by. It was half past four when Suzi came upstairs and told me it was time to get ready for dinner. She had already changed into a short skirt and blouse so she was able to help me pick out what I should wear for my first proper night at Sir's house. There wasn't much in my wardrobe that was suitable, in the end though we settled on a little cream kilt and grey lambs wool jumper that clung to my body. I had even less choice with my underwear. All I had brought with me was the pink lace set I had bought to impress Sir at the weekend. I had all my other lace or silk bra's and knickers thrown out by Mother when I moved back home.

Suzi looked at my miniscule wardrobe and said in a very firm voice,

'We need to do some shopping.'

'But I don't have any money.'

'Doesn't matter, Clive does and I don't think He'll mind when He see's how little you actually have.'

'I do have other clothes, I left them behind though. I really didn't like them at all.'

'Mmmm, Clive was saying your Mother could be a little strict about what you wore. But you don't live with her anymore so you can come shopping with me tomorrow and we can get some sexy new stuff, how's does that sound?'

A girly shopping day sounded so good. It was the sort of thing I needed to forget all that had happened. I got changed in to the clothes we had picked out then went down to help with laying the table. Suzi explained to me how everything worked.

'First we greet our Master, then we feed Him. If you're asked, you can eat with Him but expect to eat after Him.'

'How do you know all this?'

'My Master met Clive at a party and kinda took Him under His wing. Clive stayed with Him for a couple of weeks and used a lot of His methods when He was first starting out as a Dom. Over the years He's changed some of His methods but He's kept this one when He has company. It lets everyone know where everyone else belongs, especially if there are new people in the group.'

'That makes sense.' I agreed with her.

Just then we heard a car pulling up in the drive outside. I ran to look out the window and saw Sir's car coming to a stop. I squeaked and ran out of the door to see Him. As He got out, I threw my arms around Him and squeezed Him as hard as I could.

'Hallo pet, are you happy to see me?'

I snuggled in as close as I could to His chest and nodded my head. He dropped His face to mine and kissed me. Looking up, He saw Suzi standing in the doorway, her head bowed with respect. He spun me round and pointed at her, saying,

'When Ross turns up, that's how you should greet Him.'

'Who?'

'Suzi's Master. He'll be joining us for dinner tonight then taking Suzi home. Have a really good look now, and then copy that later, ok pet?'

'Yes Sir.' I wanted to please Him so badly.

'Good girl, right now I would love a cup of tea.'

'Yes Sir. I just put the kettle on a few minutes ago.'

'Good, you are learning fast.'

'Suzi's been helping me an awful lot today.'

'Has she? I hope she's been behaving herself too though.'

'Oh yes Sir. She told me she wasn't allowed to lay a finger on me and she didn't.'

He narrowed His eyes at me.

'Are you sure?'

'Are cuddles allowed?'

'Yes pet, cuddles are allowed.'

'Then yes, I'm sure.'

'Ok then.' He looked up as we heard another car. 'This'll be Ross. Remember what I said about greeting Him.'

I nodded at Sir and walked with Him to the door. I stood slightly behind Him with my head bowed and my hands clasped in front of me. I heard Suzi speaking to her Master then them crunching across the gravel drive. Next I saw a pair of black shiny shoes come to stop in front of me. I felt a hand lift my chin and I looked up to see Suzi's Master studying me. He was a couple of inches shorter than Sir, with short greying hair and deep blue eyes. He was quite a lot older than me, in His late forties or early fifties and had an air of authority about Him that immediately appealed to me. He twisted my head this way and that, as if He was memorising my features. Finally He spoke,

'You looked so pretty when you were asleep, but then I didn't get to see those gorgeous eyes last night.'

I didn't say anything, just smiled shyly at Him. He was so good looking that I got tongue-tied and I thought it was better to keep quiet so I didn't embarrass Sir or myself. Sir turned and led us in the house; He and Ross went through into the living room whilst Suzi and I stayed in the kitchen, putting together the last few bits for dinner. It was another new experience for me, serving like this. Mother had never really given dinner parties at home; she always booked a table at her favourite restaurant if she had guests, that way she could focus on being witty and charming without having to bother about messing up her housework schedule or worry about the food going wrong. But here, working with Suzi to please her Master and my Sir, it felt very right, very comfortable. It was a feeling I wanted more of in the future. Finally everything was ready and we set the table for our Masters.

12