Liz and Vicki Team Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz walked on ahead into the cottage and left the door open behind her. She let Tom know she was back. She said nothing about the others who would soon be joining them. She turned on the bedside radio, finding a jazz station that would help to cover the sounds of others in the room until it was time for Tom to be made aware of their presence. Liz sat on the edge of the bed and played with Tom's cock, which had gone soft and needed to be brought back to life. When Vicki and Charlene arrived in the doorway, Tom's cock was fully erect, ready for action, and only half visible as it was partly within Liz' mouth..

Vicki stared at Tom's magnificent body and impressive cock with unveiled hunger. She put a hand firmly over Charlene's mouth and then removed her sub's blindfold. Once again Charlene struggled to make sense of what was going on, but he knew enough to remain silent. Vicki led him to the bedside, gestured to Liz to move aside, and guided Charlene's mouth down to Tom's cock. Charlene began to suck Tom off with vigor, and Tom groaned with pleasure at what he must have thought was his wife's cocksucking.

When Vicki thought this had gone on long enough, she knelt over Tom's face and lowered her pussy to his mouth. Tom began to lick and suck Vicki's pussy, but with some confusion because the smell of this pussy wasn't familiar and the mouth at work on his cock hadn't stopped sucking him off. What was Liz doing to him?

Liz put her strapon harness on, fitted a large dildo to it, dabbed a bit of lubricating gel on it, and positioned herself to enter Charlene's asshole from behind him. She grasped Charlene's hips, brought the dildo to his anus, and poked the tip into his tight bottom hole. A hard forward thrust of her hips rammed the fake cock into Charlene's asshole, and even though he knew very well what had been going on behind him he cried out at the sudden shock of being invaded so violently.

Tom paused at his work in Vicki's pussy, surprised by Charlene's unfamiliar voice. Vicki grabbed Tom's hair and yanked his head hard against her pussy. His mouth went back to work, and Vicki relaxed her hold on him.

For several minutes things went on more or less smoothly, with Tom eating out Vicki's pussy, Charlene sucking Tom's cock, and Liz fucking Charlene's ass with her strapon dildo. Tom had no idea what the hell was going on, but he knew that Liz was somehow part of it all so it must be all right in some way that he had yet to figure out.

Vicki felt it was time to bring Tom fully into the picture. She removed Tom's hood and smiled down at the wide eyes of the confused and awed man whose mouth was still engaged in eating out her pussy. He had no idea who this woman was, but there was no mistaking her dominatrix gear and the magnificent proportions of her body. And now that he thought about it, the person who was sucking his cock off wasn't doing it the way his wife did. Somebody's doing a great job of it, he thought, but I don't even know who it is.

"Say hello to Vicki and Charlene, dear," said Liz from somewhere down by his feet. Vicki moved to one side just far enough to allow Tom to see Charlene, but then she quickly returned her pussy to Tom's mouth. He was doing a great job of eating her out, she admitted to herself, and she had no intention of letting him stop before he got her to where she wanted to be.

"Hello", said Tom to Vicki's pussy lips, trying to avoid thinking too much about the fact that his cock was being sucked by some guy in full drag. And damn, he (she?) was doing it very well. He kept his mouth at Vicki's pussy because he knew what his duty was and knew that he liked the taste of this new and different cunt.

Vicki felt herself going over the edge of the orgasm cliff, and as ecstasy hit her she fell forward over Tom.

Tom joined her a moment later, filling Charlene's mouth with his cum. And Charlene came hard too, having been deprived of that release earlier, spurring Liz to even more vigorous pumping of her fake cock into Charlene's ass.

When some degree of order returned to things, Vicki took charge again. She shackled Tom and Charlene to the wall rings, both of them fully naked now, standing up and facing each other across the room and across the bed. Then she took Liz' hand and led her to the bed.

This time Liz felt up to the challenge of this new kind of sex play, and she trailed kisses over Vicki's beautiful body until her mouth found the pouting lips of the older woman's pussy. Pushing Vicki's thighs wide apart, Liz plunged her face down between them and tried to devour the tasty treat spread like a feast before her. Vicki cried out endearments and encouragements, and when she felt her orgasm sneaking up within her she quickly reversed herself so that she and Liz were in the classic sixty-nine position. Their mutual tonguings went on until both of them reached their climaxes and collapsed in each other's embrace.

The men watched the women, and each other, in silence. Vicki knew the power of making her subs look into each other's eyes as they were being punished. The men knew that being forced to witness the lesbian-style romp of their respective mistresses was intended to be part of their humiliation and debasement. They also suspected that there would be more surprises in store for them.

They were right. The women began to torment their subs in other ways, taking particular pleasure in trading their men so that the punishments were being administered by persons who were essentially still strangers to them.

Liz found a special thrill in verbally and physically abusing the delicate Charlene, as a domineering and mildly sadistic mother might do with a wayward and disobedient daughter. She called Charlene a shameless slut and a mindless cunt. She put weighted clips onto his nipples, gags into his mouth, and various implements into his rectum. If his eyes revealed the least sign of enjoyment in any of this, she whipped his face with his own panties.

Vicki found pleasure in sexually teasing Tom, an undeniably desirable specimen of his sex. She would move her pussy lips over the tip of his cock as it pointed straight out toward her, but not allow more than just the tip to enter her and that for not more than just a brief tantalizing moment. If Tom pressed his body forward, as if trying to enter Vicki's pussy, he received a slap for his misbehavior. He was allowed to mouth her breasts, but only when they were deliberately fed to him.

As the final act in this first session of the weekend, Vicki shackled and bound the men to the bed again, but this time positioning them lying side by side on the bed, facing each other but separated so that their bodies could not touch each other. She gagged them, but made sure they could breathe comfortably. Then she rigged up rubber tubes from each man's cock through a butt plug in the other man's asshole, in such a way that when either of them urinated the piss would flow into the other's rectal passage. Vicki knew that this would happen in the hours that the men would be left alone, and she wanted the men to be able to look into each other's eyes as it happened. She wondered if the men might try to let their eyes signal their apologies to each other, or would their eyes reveal some secret pleasure they were getting by abusing each other.

Liz watched Vicki work, in awe, and learned. She was learning from an expert.

Vicki and Liz returned to the other cottage for a few hours. They sipped a fine wine, made love in a number of ways that brought pleasure to both of them, and discussed ways to make the rest of the weekend memorable for all concerned.

It would be just that.

12