All Comments on 'Liz's Revenge'

by Wolfie39

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
oaklandoaklandabout 20 years ago
not bad for a first try

Based on personal experience? The act of revenge is good...the story took too long to get started for this medium but humorous non-the-less... Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
brilliant

well written, not just jumping in with the sex

great plot and good, horny sex too

write more

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Excellent,

A great story that shows that justice can be served when given the right incentive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
superb

loved every hot hot word

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Good job. I hope she kept the film.

Probably not quite enough revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
When he comes for her

will she make it to the hospital or just go straight to the morgue? Getting the video is easy. Start with a little finger and then move on up, breaking them one at a time. You'd be surprised how easy it is to break a woman's finger and how painful it is. She'd give up all the videos and any copies by the third finger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
David called the Police then went to the hospital

Where they did a standard rape kit. First Daz, then Liz were arrested. Daz ratted Liz out for a reduced sentence. Liz spent years in jail for the various crimes. David divorced her and retained 90% of the assets. The end to a ridiculously stupid story.

mattenwmattenw8 months ago

From the comments you can see what criminal energy is in some people.

The two go to the hospital and then to the police. The ex and her accomplice go to prison for a very long time. And if they're lucky, they'll survive. He gets everything in the divorce because of their criminal actions. So where is the plot in this story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous