All Comments on 'Lock and Key'

by Teased and Denied

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Icy_Icy_almost 19 years ago
Nice

A sequel would be great, haha. Nice work, well written and kept me hooked 'till the end. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very nice.

Try writing one with only one session.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
THIS is a relationship I seek...

Excellent; what I wouldn't give to find a woman like this! Keep up the good work and write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Y I K E S

Give me a break nothing special very very predictable he will never be free of her and will wind up using a demel tool to free himself once he wises up - sheech . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow

What I wouldn't do to be in his place. My prick urts just thinking about it as it suffers in its CB2000.

ValensGirlValensGirlover 11 years ago

Oh, this was just gorgeous. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OFF

Cut if off. Kick her out in the gutter where she belongs. Total lack of respect gets her gone, LONG gone. What a bitch.

Tom AllenTom Allenalmost 11 years ago
Nice job

Nice story. I enjoy normal people doing the T&D thing, as opposed to the humiliating cruel dominatrix stories. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Only work needed that night?

Was to kick the self centered bitch out the door and never see her again. Sick idea with the resultant foolish story.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 10 years ago
Verrrry well done.

Anonymous haters are clearly reading in the Wrong Category. This story was incrrrredibly well crafted. It started with some nice, edge-of-normal teasing of her by him, and their conversation about teasing. Lovely, normal, honest-to-goodness sexy lovemaking.

The lock and key domination was teasingly tender... in a maddening sort of way -at least for him. I loved it, as she did -and so did he. After all, if he were truly fed up with it, he could stop off at a hardware store and buy a small bolt-cutter -presto, freedom. But THAT wasn't his goal. His goal was to enter into the tease, and enter as deeply as he could manage to stand.

Anyway, I'm running on at the mouth (salivating, really). This was a fabulous story, and verrrry sexy and satisfying. Much thanks. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NICE

Nicely done, liked the whole story and quite realistic. Not sure what the 'kick the bitch out' people are on about????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The ice?

The only thing she needed the ice for was the bruises and welts he gave her when he kicked the crap out of her for being such a bitch. Once she was bloody and passed out on the floor, he packed his stuff and left her forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Gotta Love Men...

.... who gets so worked up over a story they just read as if they read it against their will. It's almost funny but the threat of violence against the woman In the story is telling of the ugly mindset these guys have.

Be fun to get in a conversation with one about religion, or same sex marriage or even worse, f e m i n I n I s m. Woo. Scary.

Doesn't it remind you of the character in the film, American Beauty? So pent up with terror and self loathing that it boils over into rage and violence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Dear - gotta love men

I don't think the negative commentator was worked up. I think he or she was simply expressing their disgust with the poorly written story that portrayed something that, even for fiction, was so ridiculous and beyond belief as to be funny. What's next? Little green men from Alpha Centauri? This story was beyond the pale of dumb. Regardless of content it was a horrible waste of time to read. Not a single decent character and it certainly wasn't either interesting or entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continual Arousal

I was just recently fortunate enough to experience a similar scenario with a man, from here on Literotica. Oh my gawd!! I was in continual arousal from the first time he sent me a photo of his cock all caged up until I finally allowed him to have a orgasm!!! My ability to delay his orgasm was one of the greatest arousals of my life!!! Now, I want more, but we have parted and, to this date, I have not found a man who has a "bird" cage/cock cage!! I hope that this experience was not my once in a lifetime!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awsome stoey

i would love to experience what that guy did, is there a lady out there who would like to key hold me

i am totaly serious about my offer

bobjf2007@yahoo.com.au

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was just plain nuts

First of all, he isn't locked in the cage. It's a toy he can remove any time without the key. Second. I can't see any man who has even an ounce of pride or self respect letting a bat shit crazy woman do any of this to him. She'd be out the door, bouncing down the steps towards a divorce so fast it would take her an hour to catch up to her shadow. Even for fiction this was poorly done, badly conceived and simply no fun to read. She was an especially despicable character that clearly showed her soon to be ex that she had no real love or respect for him but rather viewed him as a toy to play with for her own amusement. Ugly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
awesome story..on my third day..

My girlfriend approached this warily. We messed around with it once before but she really likes me coming in her so she's prone to falling off the wagon. But this time I was going on a short trip and we had incredible sex last Thursday (I'm still sore on saturday.. it was like doing several hundred sit ups..we were at it strong for over an hour after a half hour of pleasuring her orally) after a couple days of teasing and sleeping locked up but free during the day.

So I was locked up and I have a key in a sealed marked envelope. The deal is no chastity play til next year if the envelope is opened when I get back unless it was a real emergency. She got out the leather quirt which she normally gives me light play with and I got the same deal. Take any hits with out being tied up or no play of that kind til next year. She knew it would arouse me again so she had put on the chastity sleeve before starting. She warmed me up very well with some mischievous harder strokes and then gave me a towel to bite on and began petting me all over with the tip. Then I got 3 hard strokes that turned into five. I was writhing and excited. She told me she loved me very much. Then she hit me even harder three more times and started crying. I jumped up to comfort her and told her she wasn't hurting my heart. She hugged me and started smiling and then laughing and said she hoped the last ones would last thru at least part of my trip (they didn't but they were stingers!)

The next day I drove on my trip and to my surprise I was in a lot of lust and leaking constantly. I had expected a couple days respite. Every text from her, even about trivial things aroused me to tight confinement. I was leaking prodigious amounts inside. I listened to news radio to distract myself but it only lasted so long.

this lead to a mild case of blue balls last night which I normally never get any more. I went to sleep early and woke to thunder and lightening of my morning erections towering against the chastity sleeve, pulling the collar strongly against my testicle. It was a very delicate situation! I found I couldn't pee standing or sitting and I had to get on my hands and knees facing away from the toilet with my pens sticking in the bowl. It took almost ten minutes due to my straining cock. I adjusted it back to comfort and removed the pressure on my testicle after I softened again.

Things were uneventful until lunch when I got a text to come here and read some chastity porn. I'm sopping inside my sleeve. The leaking is making a tickle inside my urethra. She said she'll check everything tomorrow and give me "what you need" but until I'm desperate I get to pleasure her but no full release. She told me I am loved. I know this is a little hard for her too and I know if I stop early it will be five months with no teasing and no asking for teasing.

I constantly have little waves of pleasure and anxiety today.

I suspect this Thursday will be like last Thursday but without coming. So an hour of edging followed by being locked up again. At this point, I still hope she won't wimp out but by Thursday I may not still feel that way. Already it seems like every minute is an hour at times.

I've rarely felt so safe and accepted.

I may sign up as a user and repost this and whatever happens next as a story next week. I expect this won't go over two weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cage is a toy - easily removed without the key. Divorce the bitch.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

That was...entertaining. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Meanwhile I get up walk pick up the wire cutters or small bolt cutter and cut that lock like it was butter. Then I swear out a warrant for arrest on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tell her to fuck off & find a kind, loving woman who can provide beautiful, mutually satisfying love without all

threats and selfish control.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinskyover 1 year ago

Another boring chastitycage story. Its always the same....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd like at least once to see the consequences play out. He can remove the cage without the key. Divorce her and have her thrown in jail. Stupid

stevemastersonstevemastersonabout 1 year ago

Alright anonymous people commenting about divorcing the stupid bitch. You do realise this story is tagged as BDSM, right? Like, chastity is a huge part of that for a lot of people. If you don't like the content, rather don't read the story. Move on.

I personally really enjoyed the buildup. Had me squeezing my thighs together while I nursed a fat semi. I'm a huge fan of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is a (these days, rare) case of two people consensually playing around with a kink and both enjoying it. It's about the least offensive chastity story that exists. No threats, blackmail, violence, intimidation, kidnapping, slavery, torture, murder.

There are enough stories in certain categories which focus on cruelty to the protagonist and are devoid of care. These comments seem like stray fire from the forever war in loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don’t be a simp. Dump the bitch.

ph1lboyph1lboyabout 1 year ago

What a great story, I could see it all happening in my mind it was so descriptive, thank you

AdunaiAdunaiabout 1 year ago

I'm rather distraught at how anti-femdom the comments here seem to be. Feels like nhentai. And the story itself is almost vanilla, with a male orgasm at the end. Aggressive normies are a sight to behold. And I'm pretty sure kinky females are on average more enlightened than your run-of-the-mill "loving wife".

AdunaiAdunaiabout 1 year ago

I'm rather distraught at how anti-femdom the comments here seem to be. Feels like nhentai. And the story itself is almost vanilla, with a male orgasm at the end. Aggressive normies are a sight to behold. And I'm pretty sure kinky females are on average more enlightened than your run-of-the-mill "loving wife".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

the people who call her a controlling bitch are just a bunch of men hating women in positions of power also this is a bdsm story and he enjoys it and chooses to do it again so just read something you actually enjoy instead of complaining about not liking orgasm denial no one is forcing you you read this

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hot as hell. I would love to wait for "The. Best. Orgasm. Ever."

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absolutely brilliant. A realistic look at a couple lovingly sharing a kink. I've experienced this with a previous girlfriend and it is SUBLIME. Ignore the small-dicked little cry babies that arebthreatened by a piece of FICTION. They are small- minded little bitch boys and the coming matriarchy will crush them. The future is female. Lock fhe cock!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous