Locker Rooms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered what had gotten into me. A minute before all I could think about were all the reasons that I shouldn't date her, or hold her, or let her hold me. But now all I could think was that I liked the way she held my head and whispered into my ear that it was going to be all right. When I looked into her eyes, I stopped thinking. I pushed my lips into hers and let go.

She ran her hands up my back. My shirt came off in her hands as she continued to caress my lips. I tasted her as her tongue probed into my mouth. I welcomed it, and met it with my own. I helped her take of her shirt, letting her firm breasts spill out in to the open air.

I gently explored her breasts, and to my delight found that she quivered with every touch and rub of her tits. Then she reached under my bra and slid her hands across my own breasts. I felt an electric tingle as she pressed her fingers into my tits and chest. My torso nearly exploded when I felt the tips of her fingers touch the end of each of my nipples and start to roll them around in small circles, and I let out a soft moan into her mouth.

I felt warmth build in my stomach as butterflies took up a permanent residence. Her body pressed into mine and she pressed into me gently but firmly as we made out. When my back lightly tapped the wall behind me, I realized that I had been moving backwards the whole time.

"I want you," I whispered to her. "I want to be with you."

"I want you too," she said.

Her hand slipped down my stomach and into my waist band, and I remembered vaguely that that should probably scare me or freak me out. But when her had touched my smooth skin and her hand moved onto my cock, instead of turning away I pushed myself into her. I let my own hands wander from her wonderful breasts to slide down her back and hold her wonderfully full cheeks in my hands. I squeezed their sponginess and pulled her crotch into mine.

"Let's go to your bedroom," she whispered into my ear, and I was only too happy to comply. I practically skipped down the hallway while she led me by the hand down the hallway. I watched her rear as she swung it down the hallway, but through herculean effort managed not to grab it.

Finally, we walked the full fifteen feet down the hallway to the bedroom. She slung me onto the bed with her arm, and then slowly, deliberately closed the door.

"I've thought about doing this with somebody for so long," she said, whispering in southern tones as she crawled on top of me. "I'm glad I could do it with you."

My bra came off over my head while her skirt and panties went down her legs and off the bed. I shimmied out of my pants and underwear and was rewarded with the sensation of her naked body grinding against mine.

Chelsea propped herself up with her arm, just high enough that we still touched but far enough away that we could talk.

"What do you want to do?" she asked. "Because I kind of want to turn around."

"I think I want you to turn around too," I said, barely having time to breath. She turned around and gave me full view of her gorgeous ass. I put my hands on her well rounded ass as she shoved her hot cunt backwards. I put my lips and tongue to work on her steaming vagina as I slowly spread my legs.

"Oh!" Chelsea exclaimed as my tongue worked the outside of her labia. "You're lips are soft..."

I traced the entrance to her pussy, though I purposefully skipped her over her clitoris. I felt hear moan in my stomach as she started to lightly hump my face due to my ministrations. My penis suddenly had a mouth over it, sucking on it. It wasn't aggressive, but instead there was slow warmth that spread from my legs as she held me in her mouth.

I wetted a finger briefly along the edge of her vagina and then rubbed it against her clit. She moaned loudly and increased the pressure on my face as she took more of me into her.

I reached up and squeezed her ass as I continued to elicit moans of pleasure from her. As I continued to keep myself busy, Chelsea began humming and bobbing her head. She slowly increased her speed until she was going as fast as I had seen anybody move their head. It felt incredible to have her lying on top of me, our bodies pressed together while we pleasured each other.

She increased the pace of her writhing, and I knew she was getting close to orgasm. She flattened out her stomach and pushed out her rear, brushing past my nipples. It sent me over the edge, and even though I called out to her that I was coming she kept me in her mouth.

She cried out in ecstasy at the moment of release. We both came at the same time, and some of her juices spilled into my mouth and onto my face as I released into her mouth.

Swallowing most of what was in her mouth; she turned to me and smiled as she crawled up the bed to pull me into a tender kiss. We tasted ourselves on each other's lips as we lay in an embrace.

"That was great," she said, turning over onto her stomach. "It felt so..."

"Lesbian?" I suggested.

"Right," she said. "It didn't feel like if you did something, then I had to do something. I just wanted to do things to you."

"Well, those things felt pretty good," I said, shifting my legs together a little more. "I... are we going to do them again?"

"Right now? I'm a little tired," she said.

"No, I meant, this wasn't just, I mean, I'm not just the first queer girl you saw so you decided to try-" I said.

"Don't be silly," she said, smiling at me. "I like you, Veronica, the person. I think that this means you're going to be my girlfriend. If you'll have me, of course."

"Of course I'll have you," I said. "As long as you promise not to kick me out if we break up."

"Deal," she said. She leaned over and kissed me lightly on the forehead.

"I don't think that that's going to happen, though," she said, tracing a finger in between my breasts. "I want to keep you around."

*****

More A/N: Review! Please! I like to hear from you guys.

There will probably be more to this story, but it will probably also be a little later. I have some other stories that I might want to write on at the same time, but I will be coming back to this story. I don't have the sense of finality I did on my last story. Hope you lovely people keep reading!

12