Lodge Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clinic has a little alcove where they draw blood and collect their urine samples. I noticed Dr. Brown had employed a new nurse. Her name tag said Kathy, RN. She sat me in a chair and took the blood.

Lily came back as we were finishing and handed me an appointment card. It was for next Tuesday at 10am to get the test results. Both ladies were looking a little sad as I started to leave, so I hesitated for a second and looked at Lily.

"Did Pam come in this morning? She wasn't feeling well when I left for work this morning, but she isn't home now."

"No, she wasn't in today," Lily answered. "Let me look in the appointment book to be sure." After finding Pam in her book she said, "No, the last time she was here was two weeks ago."

"Ok, thanks Lily," I nodded at her. The way things were going today, I don't think anything would surprise me. I finally decided to drive home, or to what once had been my home. Now it was just a house with some of my stuff in it. Shit, Pam! How could you do this to me? To us and our family?

I drove around the block once looking for her car. It wasn't there. She must still be at the Ramada Inn with her fucker. He was the fucker, she was the fuckee, except she was fucking our marriage away. How could I have been so blind? I pulled up to the curb in front of the house and went inside. I headed for the bathroom so I could throw up.

I'd been holding my gorge for most of the day, but I couldn't do it anymore. Fast food tastes a lot better going down than coming back up. Amazing what things you think about when puking your guts out. I was thinking I needed to do a better job of chewing my food. A couple of those French fries looked almost whole.

After I finished puking, I splashed cold water on my face and got myself together. I went into the bedroom and started rifling through her closet, nightstand, dresser, and any other place she might have stashed something she wanted to keep hidden from me. Where all are you supposed to look when trying to find evidence of a wandering spouse? I didn't have a clue where to start looking. Nothing; no tapes, love letters, photographs, extra lingerie or clothing. Well, of course not. She's fucking next door, not here. Anything of that sort Kevin would keep. And as far as the hotel, the used condoms or any other detritus would be cleaned before the next people would use the room.

I didn't know what I was looking for, but I felt that I would know it when I saw it. I went to the garage and looked in the luggage and various boxes we had stored out there. I went to the attic to check it out. It wasn't a very big attic, but I had placed a few pieces of plywood up there to make it some sort of a storage place if we needed more room for junk. I had never placed anything up there because it was a pain to get into and then back out.

One look told the story. A banker's box was sitting within grasping distance. I pulled it over and took off the top. It was about half full with a few VCR tapes and some picture albums. Oh shit. My heart had been holding out a sliver of hope that she wasn't doing what my head told me she was, even after the hotel. But I felt that cold sensation run through my body as I brought the box down to look through its contents.

Lying on top of the tapes was a business sized envelope. Full of trepidation, I opened it. I took out the papers and opened them. They were lab results from Dr. Brown's office. She had been tested for STDs and she had negative results for Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Chlamydia, or any yeast infections.

Oh my God, what if she had given something to me? I looked at the dates on the papers. These were various old reports starting from the beginning of the year. She went for testing about once a month. I opened the top photo album and flipped through a few pages. I didn't want to puke again, so I put everything back in the box the way I found it, closed up the attic, and went to the kitchen to sit down. I was still sitting there when Pam came home.

She walked in and stood gaping at me sitting at the kitchen table. "What… when… umm, what are you doing here?" she finally got out. "Why aren't you at work? Are you sick also?"

I stared at her while trying to act normal. She wouldn't know how much I knew at this moment unless I told her. I had sufficient proof of her cheating ways, but I didn't want to give away any advantage I had prematurely. Besides, I'd only seen her and Steve going into the Ramada Inn.

"No, I'm not sick," I said quietly. "I thought you were, though. Have you been to see the doctor?"

"Oh, um, no I didn't go see the doctor," she stated while she shrugged off her light sweater. "I called his office, but they didn't have any openings. I drove to the drugstore and got some cold and flu medicine instead." Then with a shrewd look she asked, "Are you getting sick? I hope not. This stuff whatever I have is no picnic. Anyway, what are you doing home so early? Where is your pickup? Do you know who's car that is out front at the curb?"

"Oh, I was on my way to work when the engine threw a rod. It'll be a couple of days before I get the truck back. That car is a loaner Marty gave me," I answered. Then, because I was feeling particularly evil at that point I said, "I probably won't be going to lodge tonight. The last couple of meetings have been rather depressing for me. As a matter of fact, I've been thinking about dropping out completely.

We don't spend nearly as much time together as we used to. I've even been thinking of taking you on an ocean cruise. Sort of a second honeymoon for us. Would you like to go with me on a cruise?"

Now she was stuck. She had to look happy about going on a cruise, but what would she do about missing all of the sex? I watched the interplay of emotions crossing her face while she mentally tossed around a very hot potato. Then with a visible jerk she stood up straighter and reminded herself to smile.

"Why honey," she exclaimed, "that would be marvelous. What a great idea. We haven't been on a trip in forever. Wait, can we afford it? And we'll both have to check our work schedules. We can start making plans together this weekend."

Then she paused. "Why won't you go to lodge tonight. I know this is something you need to do. You've been going now for how many years? I can't believe that you want to throw it away now. Besides, aren't they doing an election thing tonight?"

Sitting down at the table with me she continued, "I know I haven't been much support over the years, but I want you to know how proud I am of you. When they elected you as their treasurer and secretary, I was really proud. Those are really high positions and shows your knowledge and experience in lodge affairs as well as their faith in you," she added. It seemed to me that she was pushing hard for me to go to lodge tonight. If I hadn't seen or heard the things I did today, I wouldn't have noticed.

I didn't want to raise any suspicions in her, so I let her talk me into attending tonight. We sat around a while and talked about useless crap, so I finally got a beer and went out back in the late afternoon sunshine. A few minutes later, I heard the shower go on in our bathroom.

I felt disgusted. She'd been sitting across the table from me acting as a loving caring wife, with Steve's sperm probably dripping from her well used and sloppy cunt.

As I thought of that, I realized my anger was gone. Something in my head had flipped the necessary switch. I felt remorse at losing my marriage. Not ours, but mine. She'd thrown hers away two years ago and counting. I felt a little of that remorse, but mostly I felt disgust and betrayal.

I would probably never find out why she made a decision to toss our relationship out with the garbage. I'm not so sure that she would know why either. I've seen some of the relationships in our town go belly up over infidelity, and some of the people were good friends of mine.

Why is it that cheaters never think about getting caught? Yeah, this had been going on for years and I hadn't figured it out. Josie did when she caught them red handed, so to speak. Why didn't she tell me? And did Pam think about the consequences when or if I caught them? She should have had a major wake up call when Josie stumbled on their fornicating bodies in the pool. Apparently she thought she had Teflon skin and could slide out of any predicament.

'Huh,' I thought. 'It is really easy to stop thinking of possessions as ours and in turn consider everything as mine or hers. How sad that our lives turned out this way.' I heard the shower stop and checked my watch. Yeah, time to get dressed up for the lodge meeting.

I went inside and helped with dinner. After we ate, with minimal talking, I helped clean up then left for the meeting. When I arrived at the hall, I spotted Steve talking with a couple of the newer members. I had a good idea what the topic of discussion entailed when I saw Steve smirk at me. I made my way to the front of the hall where George Litmus was talking to Freddy. Freddy was the assistant manager at the local Marriott and was really nice.

Stepping up to George I asked in the way of greeting, "Are we holding the election tonight or next month? I've heard a couple of folks mention they wanted it held off for some reason."

"Oh, hi James," George replied. "No, the election is tonight. As a matter of fact, we will do the election first and then take photographs. We won't be having a full meeting tonight because quite a few of our members are going to be out of town this evening. We're all waiting for the newspaper photographer to show up so we can start."

And wouldn't you know it? That was the cue for the photographer to arrive. It took less than forty five minutes to hold the election and then announce the winners. Yep. I was the President. Together with the other newly elected officers and the officers we replaced, we let the photographer earn his keep. I didn't stick around for the socializing or any congratulations. I tried to make sure I wasn't being observed when I slid out the door. I caught up to the photographer, Jimmy, as he was loading his equipment back into his van.

"Jimmy," I called. "Wait up a sec. I have to talk with you a moment if that is all right."

He finished loading his gear and turned to me with a questioning look on his face. "If you want to know when the pictures are in the paper, I don't know. All I do is take them and turn them in to the editor."

"No, no," I brushed him off. "I was wondering if you would like to go with me. One of my neighbors is having a party tonight. I would really like to have some pictures of it as a memento. You know, some parties really get wild and they've been busy now for a good half hour. What do you think? Are you interested?"

Jimmy looked at me for a moment then said, "Sure. I can go do that. If I get to keep the pictures and turn in a few to the newspaper, they would cover my overhead. Of course, if these pictures were to remain private, you would have to cover my expenses."

I pondered for all of 3 seconds and said, "Sold. Follow me home and I'll get you all set up."

Then with a look around to see if any other lodge members had seen us talking, I got in the car and left. Jimmy was right behind me. No one else left that I could see so there wouldn't be any early warning to Kevin's house. Steve had let Pam clean his pipes earlier, so he wouldn't be going. After all, an upright citizen like him would want to get back to his faithful wife's side as soon as possible. Bastard!

I pulled up in front of my house and Jimmy parked behind me. First I led him into the house while I looked around. Nope, nobody home. We went out onto the back patio and looked over at Kevin's house. A party was going full blast. Somebody had a boom box playing some kind of noisy rap crap and I could hear girly screams and the sounds of people playing in the pool.

I led Jimmy to the fence and we looked for a peep hole. Funny, but he hadn't seemed too surprised that the party was next door. Yep, he had experience looking for peep holes too. Amazing isn't it, the variety of skills needed to be a newspaper photographer?

It wasn't real convenient, but I finally found one about two feet off the ground and I showed it to Jimmy. It was a little high to lay on the ground and too low to squat to take any pictures, but we did get an eyeful. There was Pam laying next to the pool. Well, actually she was laying on some guy with his cock up her ass and they were next to the pool.

Somebody had just pulled out of her pussy and shot his load on her breasts. Pam was mixing the new with the old and rubbing it into her skin. Real talented, my wife. While ass fucking and rubbing cum into her skin like lotion, she was sucking some guy who looked rather familiar.

Then I recognized him. The plumber had apparently come back for another party. I saw Kevin by the sliding door talking with some naked guy who had apparently just arrived. The naked guy went over and pulled up Pam's legs while he speared her with his hard cock. I also noticed another naked woman in a chair a little bit behind Kevin. I didn't know he had added another girl to his stable.

I looked at Jimmy and at my movement, he looked back at me. His face was carefully neutral. Yeah, if I was a newspaper photographer, I would have learned a neutral face also. You never could tell what you would see next. We got up and went for his equipment out in the van.

"Ok James. How do you want this?" Jimmy asked. "I can go with still shots through the fence, but I also have my video camera here. Do you want movies also? I can get my mike and attach it. Some judges like audio and video since names are convenient."

Smart boy, he'd figured it out. I thought I'd seen him looking at out pictures in the living room while waiting for me to check the rest of the house.

"Yes, I'd like to get some movies if possible, but I'm concerned about the quality. We're here in the dark and they have the lights on, but don't your cameras have flash attachments? I'd hate to disturb the party when somebody noticed the flashes."

"Not a problem James," he answered. "I'll use these two cameras and neither have flash attachments. Nobody will notice a thing. How much do you want to get?"

"Well, her doing three guys at the same time should be sufficient for the judge or any lawyers. Let's hurry and catch them before they try something stupid like stopping. I would also like face pictures of the guests, or as many as we can get."

Jimmy agreed and we headed back to the peep hole. Nope, we didn't miss a thing. Jimmy shot his pictures of Pam, but he also scanned the crowd and took a few pictures of some of the other participants. I watched where he was shooting and I pointed out one guy who had been facing away from the camera. Jimmy waited and collected his face when he turned to jump into the pool. That was it for the stills.

Jimmy picked up his video camera and ran about fifteen minutes of tape. That about covered the gamut of activities. We got up and went back to the van. While loading his gear, I had a thought.

"Hey, Jimmy," I said. "I just thought of something I heard earlier today. It seems that people going over there to attend the festivities are dropping hundred dollar bills into a flower vase by the front door. I would like you to follow me with the video camera. It would be better if it were hidden, like they do in 60 minutes.

I will go into the house as if I were an attendee. Wait, let me get the money out of my wallet. Now, I'm going to walk past the vase. If someone tells me to deposit the bill, I will, and I want you to tape the whole encounter. I'll try to knock it over to see all the money collected. We might have to haul ass out of there if we get spotted. You got any problem with doing this?"

"Nah man, I've done some goofy shit before. I have a bag in the van I use sometimes. It has a hole for the lens and is fairly well padded. I'll just follow you and pretend ignorance. I turned off the light so we might not see as much, but I can still get the audio. Let's do this."

"Yeah, thanks Jimmy for your help," I answered. "Oh, hey, change out your tapes. I wouldn't want to lose anything if they grab the camera and bust it up. Just then we saw two guys get out of a car up the block from where we were standing and enter Kevin's house.

I walked that way with Jimmy in tow and went into the house. A couple of guys were sitting on the sofa in the living room as we entered. I didn't recognize either of them. The two guys we followed in were stripping and leaving their clothes in a pile. I knew both of them. They didn't look at me as they headed towards the back door.

Even though the house layout was the same as mine, I looked around as if not sure where to go. The blond guy said, "You looking for the party?"

"Yeah," I replied. "I heard it was hot here tonight. Where is it?"

"Put your donation in that vase and then get undressed in here. Then you go through those sliding doors to the patio. Don and I make sure no one messes with your stuff. When you get done, come back and get dressed. Take all the time you want. Let me see your condoms before you get undressed. We only allow safe sex. Understand me?"

Occasionally, I am a real clumsy guy. As I put my money into the vase, I managed to knock it over. It didn't break on the carpeted floor, but a lot of hundreds were in that vase. Blondie moved real quick for a big guy and stuffed the money back into the vase before I'd had enough time to count it all in my head.

"Hey man, I'm really sorry about that," I stammered.

"Hey, watch it, bud," Blondie growled at me. "You need to be a lot more careful. Hey, what about that guy with you? He needs to put in a hundred also. You want to play, you gotta pay."

I turned and looked at Jimmy, then looked back over at Blondie. Do you guys provide the condoms?"

"Nah man," replied Blondie. "If you didn't bring any, leave and get some at the drug store up the street."

"Ok, we'll go get some now." Turning to Jimmy I said, "Come on, Red. Let's get out of here before that store closes."

We didn't even wave goodbye. Blondie and the other guy just watched us leave. Jimmy put his equipment away and he got in the van. I walked around to his window.

"Give me a call in a few days after the pictures are developed. I'd like to look at them before I take them to the lawyer." I pulled out my wallet and retrieved a hundred. "Here, this is for your troubles. Let me know if you have any other expenses."

"Thanks, James. I'm sure this will cover any expenses that might arise. I will make two sets of everything I got here tonight. One set is for you, the other set will be for your lawyer. I don't keep sets of anything for my personal enjoyment or to sell to interested parties. I've passed up some real good stuff, but I get more business this way. Not everybody wants their personal pain splashed all over town or the internet."

With that, Jimmy drove away. I went back through the house. I stood there outside on my patio, listening to the sounds of fucking and partying at the house next door. I felt a cold wind blowing through my heart and soul. It felt as though winter was coming to stay a while to keep heartache and loneliness company. I don't know when the tears started.

Going back into the house, I took a hot shower and went to bed. I don't know what time Pam came home, nor did I care. I was going to mark time until the lawyer and I finished our business.

The next morning I got up and went through my routine. I decided to eat breakfast on the way to work. Pam was up and about when I left, but I couldn't see any good in talking to her. I stayed busy at work all day and got home about two hours later than usual. Pam had cooked supper for us, but since I hadn't called, mine was cold and sitting on the table.