Lodge Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled at the group. "As some of you know, law enforcement entities have been seizing any and all property used in criminal activities. After the case is closed, the seized property is auctioned off and the proceeds go to that agency. One side effect of that procedure concerns rewarding people who discover the activity and ensure law enforcement is notified.

James discovered the activity next door. I am his attorney of record. The police will be arriving shortly to conduct a raid. Anyone over there at the time of the raid will be charged, arrested, and taken to jail.

A strong possibility exists that some of your lodge members will be over there. I haven't read any lodge rules or policies yet, but I am sure that a morality clause is in place."

Just then we heard through my open front door the sounds of car doors slamming and some background noise. I headed for the door and everyone in the room followed me. A police officer came over towards us and said, "Please stay back. We are conducting an operation here."

I just stood there watching. Jimmy had his video camera up with the light on.

"Hey, officer, can I get closer with my camera?" Jimmy yelled. "I've got a deadline to meet."

The policeman looked a little annoyed, but motioned for Jimmy to come and stand by him.

"How did you get here so fast?" I heard the policeman wonder out loud. Nobody had an answer for him. Finally, the screams and yells out back stopped. After a few minutes, officers began escorting people out of the house. I noticed Steve had managed to get his pants on. He didn't look too happy. I hope he doesn't think that his best friend will bail him out. It is more likely that his best friend will call his wife and notify her of the evening's events.

We watched as the procession of partially clothed people slowly moved by our vantage point, quietly pointing out individuals we knew to others in our group. Kevin was one of the last ones escorted out. He looked and saw us, but quickly bowed his head. I noticed Jimmy got a good shot of his face.

Finally, Pam came out wrapped in a blanket. She saw me standing there and she suddenly stopped, an amazed look on her face. The officer with her pulled on her arm and got her moving again to the patrol car. I noticed two other women were also wrapped in blankets.

So, Kevin had added a third hooker. I guess I hadn't noticed. Of course he had been fucking my wife for two years and I hadn't noticed that either. I heard Freddy say to someone behind me that both the women were in the ladies auxiliary. I heard someone else mutter back, "Not for too much longer." That seemed to convey the group's feelings about the matter.

The parade was over, police crime scene tape was plastered all around the house, and as the last patrol car moved away, our group also split up to go home. I received a few pats on the back and a couple of hand shakes, all with a few words of comfort. There wasn't a lot of talking.

But then, what could you say that wouldn't be very obvious? Timmy went off to do his lawyer thing and I went back towards the house. I heard a cough off to the side. I looked over and saw some people in a little group. It was hard to discern their faces in the dark, so I walked over to them.

Pam's mother was crying while her husband held her. It looked like he had tears on his face too, but what do I know? It was dark, right? I was really surprised to see my parents there. I didn't say anything, I just opened my arms for a group hug.

After a few minutes, I invited everyone into the house. We talked for a long time, getting our feelings out. Pam's parents lived across town, but my folks had flown in earlier that afternoon. Timmy had arranged for them to be there without me knowing. He guessed I would need some familial support. He was right. Pam's folks went home sometime around midnight, and my folks set up in the spare bedroom. We all agreed on breakfast at Denny's in the morning.

We ate our breakfast. I related the whole tawdry story and didn't hold back anything. It was hard for them, but Pam's parents told me that they would let Pam stay with them until after the legal stuff was done.

Then I told them about the divorce. They decided to keep her anyway. Once this all came out, they agreed, she wouldn't have a job anymore or any chance of getting one. They still loved their daughter, they just had a real problem with some of her activities. Yeah, I can agree with that. Moorgate is a rather small town. Later that afternoon, I took my parents to the airport.

That pretty much sums up the whole mess. Pam eventually got a job in Batesville at another real estate company. Law enforcement seized all of Kevin's possessions. They fought over the booty with the IRS. Good luck to them. My reward? I got his house. It was all messed up inside from that night, but I contacted Merry Maids and let them clean it for me. During the next few months, I moved my possessions over to that house, cleaned up my old house and rented it out. It is easier to be a landlord when you are living right next door. Since Pam had committed a felony, she lost all her rights in the divorce.

Yes, I went on the cruise. No, I didn't take Pam. Yes, I covered a peep hole I found in my fence. You just never know if someone is watching you.

--------------

No sequel for this one. I'm not too good at them and nobody likes them anyway. Vote your conscience, but don't give the story a zero and tell me it was the greatest story in written history. That just sucks.

  • COMMENTS
42 Comments
oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Since I hate wimps...

I thought this was a great story!

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
Hmmmmm!

I don't understand why you authors want to push off this unbelievable crap on us. I suppose there will always be men out there who love to hear about a woman being demeaned. I have never met a wife in 65 years that just plain wanted to be gang-banged every week! The affair was one thing, but to make her out to be a nymphomaniac housewife is demeaning both to women and married women in general. Why can't you guys keep it realistic. Just put it into the voyeur or exhibitionist catagory so that we know it is just a fantasy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what is not there

there was no cliche, just sex and the like, or you're the only one i love.

more of kevin's ruination would have been fun.

the ladies auxiliary ... what of them ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
No Resolution

Pretty good job on setting up the plot. The characterizations were a little thin and we didn't really learn who these people were or why they did what they did. These type of cheating stories to me are interesting because of what motivation the characters have and how they handle the emotions that cheating arouses. In this you did not do such a good job. Why did Josie not tell him when she caught them cheating? Why did his wife start cheating in the first place? Why did she think she was going to get away with it when it was such a small town and she was fucking half of them? Did she know Steve was collecting money and was he splitting it with her? Why did she use her family doctor for the STD tests? I don't have a problem with the outraegeous unrealistic plot but people don't act in a vaccuum. Within the context of the universe you have created you have to give some reason for why it all happened. JPB has outraegeous stories also but he always has a reason for what happens. I may think his reasons and his stories are stupid but at least we know what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The best part was.....

u giving details of your wife getting fucked! the rest stunk.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Danny's Dilemma His wife tried to put the horns on him.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Fool Me Once Fool him twice? He won't let that happen.in Loving Wives
More Stories