Lodge Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you had bothered to call, I could have kept your food warm," she snarled at me. "Since you couldn't bother, now you are stuck with a cold meal. This isn't Burger King and you don't get to have it your way."

Then she turned on her heel and disappeared into the bedroom. I looked at the congealed mess for a moment, then picked it up and sent it down the disposer. I rinsed off the plate and put it in the dishwasher. After adding soap, I started it up and then I cleaned up the rest of the kitchen. Pam didn't come back out, so I left and drove to a fast food place. After I ate, I went back home and watched a little television. I went to bed after the news.

The next day was a repeat of the day before, except this time I stopped for the fast food before I went home. Finally on Friday, I got the call from Jimmy. I left work and drove to the newspaper office.

Jimmy took me into his office so we could go through the pictures in private. It was all I'd hoped it would be and more. After I thanked Jimmy for his work, he earnestly told me that I had everything from that night. Nothing would be popping up on the internet unexpectedly. That, of course, would be my decision. Smart kid. I gave him a fifty.

I drove over to Marty's garage to check up on my truck. Marty was smiling when I arrived.

"Good luck, James," he started. "We got everything moved over for you. Rick is filling all of the fluids and then will take it for a test drive. Then she's all yours."

"Wow Marty," I stated. "That is some really fast work. How can I thank you?"

"I just did my job," Marty said. "The really good news is how fast we got it completed. I'm going to charge you for actual time spent, not what the book says. The final bill is $185.00 for the engine and $200 for the labor." Then he laughed and said, "Just don't tell anybody that I cut a really good deal for you. Otherwise, I'll have every dead beat in town wanting free work. None of them has been a friend to me as much as you."

I was touched down deep and I knew that I owed him a debt of gratitude. "Thanks, Marty for helping me out. I really do appreciate it. I should have enough to pay the whole bill the first of the month."

Rick arrived after the test drive. Walking inside, he handed the keys to James. "Runs like a top. Make sure you bring it back here in about a month so I can check all the fluids."

"Thanks Rick," I said and then looked at Marty and said, "I'll be getting back with you later on about the other. I haven't called the lawyer yet, but I will do that on Monday."

We gave each other sad smiles, shook hands, and then I went home.

Pam's car was there, but when I went through the house I didn't find her. Then I thought, 'Damn. I wonder who she's fucking now?' I realized with a start that I didn't care. All these years together and I couldn't find any positive emotions. I was a little concerned about my lack of feelings concerning this whole mess.

I changed out of my work clothes and put on a pair of shorts and a t shirt. Barefooted, I walked through the kitchen and grabbed a beer on my way outside. I sat in the same chaise lounge I had before when I eavesdropped on Kevin's conversation with Rod. I didn't hear anything from the pool area.

Looking around I could see that my neighbors didn't have a good sight line into my yard. Mentally shrugging off that bit of trivia, I slipped over to the peep hole in the fence. Looking through into Kevin's yard, I saw Pam and Kevin talking. They were almost whispering and I couldn't catch anything they said.

It didn't look to be a serious talk, but more like the conversations between spouses such as the price of milk and gasoline, current events, blah, blah, blah. Again, I felt that hardness come back and I knew for an absolute fact this marriage was over.

I went back inside the house and turned on the television. I had grabbed another beer on the way through the kitchen. I realized that I had no idea what program was playing. I'd been using the television as back ground noise. I got up and threw the empty cans away, changed into my pajamas and went to bed.

I don't have any idea when she came to bed. That weekend was mostly about doing the lawn and outside chores. She was in the house doing whatever it was she did. I opted to work through lunch time and I finished putting the mower away about 3pm. I went inside, put my dirty clothes into the hamper, then took a nice long soak in the bathtub. After toweling off, I dug out some clean clothes. I was putting on my shoes and socks when Pam came into the room. I ignored her while tying my laces.

"James, can we talk for a moment?" she asked. I looked up at her, but couldn't discern anything from her posture or facial looks. I noticed she looked tense, but her voice hadn't conveyed any. I looked back down and finished tying my shoes.

"Ok Pam," I replied. "What is it you wanted to discuss?"

"Well first off, why aren't you eating at home? You know fast food isn't any good for you and I'm throwing a lot of good food down the drain.

I'd also like to know why you have been avoiding me. We never talk anymore about the things that matter, just b.s. about the weather or work. I'm getting a bad feeling and I'm afraid for our marriage."

"Well, Pam," I started, "I'm not eating at home because I am tired of burnt, dried out food. You're the one not wanting to wait for me to get home before you fix dinner."

I paused a moment then continued, "After the other night, I decided I will eat someplace else on the way home. That way I won't be imposing on you. Now, Pam, what else is bothering you?"

"Damn it," she cried back, "What happened to our sex life? It wasn't too long ago we were burning up the sheets three and four times a week, not to mention how many different ways we tried on those nights. Why did you cut me off all of a sudden? Do you have someone else on the side?"

Ooohh, I was tempted. I mean really tempted to spill the beans and turn this into a screaming match. She's fucking the neighbor and half the damn town and she wants to know why I don't want any of that skanky left over pussy. 'Maybe,' I thought, 'she fucked Kevin before coming home and she wants me to eat whatever he left in her. Oh, yeah. Like I'm going to act the homo and clean her up with my mouth.'

Then I thought about the last time we had sex and how she had laid there letting me use her pussy for masturbation. I wanted to wait a few more days while Timmy did his lawyer thing and then have a deputy serve the papers. In the meantime, I needed to keep things calm without fucking her. The idea of making love was long gone. "No Pam, I do not have anyone else on the side. In case you don't remember the vows we took, we swore to keep each other in sickness or health and to forsake all others. I am not now nor have I ever cheated on you, and I will never cheat on you in the future.

I've been working the extra overtime because I need more money than I thought to book the cruise. I am curious though, about why I'm the one saving extra money for the trip and all the overtime you are putting in at the real estate office isn't showing up on your paycheck stubs."

"I don't know what you're talking about, James. I really dislike your sneaky question and answer games. I put as much into our savings as you do and you don't hear me complaining. Now how about coming clean with me. You're obviously hiding something from me and I think it is only right I know."

"Sorry Pam," I replied. "I don't know what to say. You tell me about working overtime and putting money in savings. I just received a bank statement and the only deposits are mine. I am not hiding anything from you. The only thing on my mind has been paying for the cruise.

Do you have anything else you want to discuss with me? You've been sick and I don't know if I caught something from you or not, but either way, I'm going to go get something to eat," I glowered at her.

I was watching her and saw the twitch in her eye. I knew damn well her tests came back negative over the last few months. That doesn't mean she didn't pick up something else in the meantime.

"If you want, you can come with me," I added. "Since fast food is bad for me, we can go to Stan's Steak House. It's early enough that we won't have to wait long for a table."

She hesitated for a moment, then nodded at me, "Sure, I'd like to eat out tonight. Thank you for asking. And I'm sorry for being so bitchy." Then she gave me a hug. I will admit, she is good. I almost believed her. I also noticed she didn't say anything about the bank deposits.

We just chit chatted at dinner, then we came home and I went directly to bed. Pam whispered my name when she crawled into bed later. I didn't answer her, even when she gave me a little shake. She slid her hand inside my bottoms, but my trouser snake wasn't playing tonight. Finally she gave up and went to sleep. It took me about an hour more before I finally dropped off.

Monday morning I called Timmy Johnson and made an appointment for that afternoon. I carried my box of evidence into his office and gave him the short version. After glancing at a couple of pictures, he shook his head and said, "No problem, James," he said. "You have more than you need with this alone. What do you want out of the deal?"

I'd thought about it a lot, so I answered him, "I want to sell the house. I don't have much of my stuff there. I suppose I could have a really big garage sale and then take the leftovers to a public auction barn for whatever they can get for the stuff. The things I want have been carted off already. She hasn't said anything if she's noticed. Her car and my truck are paid for and the outstanding balance on the credit cards can be paid with the house money before the rest is divided."

Finishing writing his notes, Timmy then asked some questions about Pam. No, I was fairly certain she didn't know I was here and what I was doing. She was in her own little universe.

Then Timmy sat back and with a gleam in his eye said, "Are you in a real big hurry to get this done?"

I started to answer, but stopped myself. "Well, she's been fucking Kevin for over two years and the other half of town for the last six months or so. I suppose I could hold off, but what would be the point? I really don't want to drag this out longer than necessary."

Timmy smiled and said, "I have an idea that you might want to consider and it will only delay this until next month's lodge meeting."

"Okay," I replied slowly. "I don't suppose another month will hurt. Tell me what you have in mind."

He told me. He smiled. So did I. We shook hands and I left his office.

The next three weeks slowly went by. Time flies when you're having fun and I was most definitely not having fun. Things were still strained between Pam and I, but she backed off some and gave me some space. Yes, I kept the doctor appointment and I don't have any STD's. And, yes, I had been worried about it.

Too bad I hurt my back at work, though. The pain medicine killed erections. No sex, even though she tried as best she could. Even without the pills, the thought of her with all those men ensured my continued impotence.

The Friday before lodge night, I called the other officers and asked them to stop by to see me before they went home. I also called a few of the members I could trust and asked them the same thing. No, I did not call my best friend Steve.

That afternoon, the guys showed up to see me. They all arrived singly or in groups within five minutes of each other, so I escorted them outside around the side of the building. I could sense their curiosity.

"Ok fellas," I started, "I wish to thank you all for my election to president last month. I know I left early, but things in my life are a little messed up right now. The last thing I would ever want is for my personal life to infringe upon the lodge. Unfortunately, things have already happened which do infringe upon the group. I'm taking steps to fix that problem, and now I need your help."

I stopped to take a breath and calm myself down. "I need to do something different. Our lodge meeting is scheduled for next week as usual, but I would like to host it at my house. But, and this is a big but, I only want you who are here now to attend. I know we didn't have a complete meeting last month because a lot of people weren't in town. We need to have one, but not this month. I will appreciate it if you don't tell anyone else about this change.

Unfortunately, I have been put into the position of talking to only these few of you. I feel as though I can trust you to keep quiet about this. I don't like doing this because some feelings will be hurt and could cause a rift in our lodge. After the meeting next week, I will make the time to personally visit all lodge members if at all possible.

If anyone calls you about a rumor, please squash the rumor and tell them that nothing has changed. I owe you all an explanation for this and I apologize for not telling you now. I will give the whole story to you at the house next week. I thank you for your trust and good will. Are there any questions?"

Two of the guys had doubting looks on their faces, but everybody agreed with this one time change. Thank goodness they didn't decide to throw me out of office right then and there. I made a point of shaking everyone's hand and thanking them for their cooperation.

I worked three hours overtime that day. When I got home, Pam was sitting at the kitchen table waiting for me.

"Well, I'm glad to see you made it home safely. Just how much money are we spending on this trip? These past few weeks I know I've been putting in extra time at work, but you have been working the most.

Tell me, is this trip going to happen or will we end up spending the money for hospital bills when you give yourself a heart attack?"

I stepped to the sink and got a glass of water, then I sat down across from her. "I will be working through this weekend and all of next week. This will be the final pay period I can get any extra money.

The money in the account is more than enough to cover the tickets, but this last bit will be for souvenirs and just having fun." I drank the water while watching her. I decided to push the envelope a little.

Out of the blue I asked her, "Have you seen Kevin lately? I haven't heard anything from him in quite a while. His divorce with Josie should be finished sometime real soon. Has she said anything at work?" I added that last to be catty.

I'll give her credit, she is really good. She almost looked normal when she answered, "It was finished a couple of weeks ago. I guess Josie is moving out of town. She turned in her notice at the office Monday and will be gone before the first of next month. Brenda and I will handle the load until we get a replacement for Josie."

"Oh, does that mean you will be working overtime now to cover her work? What happens if you don't get a replacement for her. Will that change our cruise plans?" I asked innocently. I really didn't have any plans to go on a cruise with this piece of gutter trash. She can stay here and rot for all I care.

"Well duh," she answered. "The paperwork has to be fixed and filed or nobody gets paid. No, I don't see a problem with going on the cruise, but I won't be getting home until real late until then. I guess you will have to go back on a fast food diet since you can't cook." Touché.

"Well, since I don't smell anything burning, let's go to the diner and eat tonight."

After a short pause, she said, "Sure, why not. Get out of the house."

I didn't bother mentioning she'd been out of the house all day. With any luck, she wouldn't be calling this her house for too much longer. We watched tv when we got back home, then went to bed. No sex again. At least she stopped bothering me for it. I was sure she was getting more than enough from Kevin and whoever else.

Lodge night finally arrived. I hadn't heard anything from the lodge members about rumors, so it looked as though my deception was still working. I hoped so. I got dressed to leave as I normally did, but I circled the block and sat up the street until I saw the house lights go off. A few minutes later I pulled back into the garage and closed the door. I went out back to the peep hole to check out the scene. I spotted Kevin lying on the chaise lounge. Then Pam came out of the house, naked, and moved to straddle Kevin's hips. I noticed she had shaved her pussy bald. Not even a racing stripe anymore.

"Come on, baby," Kevin said. "Just hop right up here on Kevin's big dick. The others will be coming soon and I want mine before they get any. You still not fucking your loser wimp husband as I told you? Ahhh, yeah, just hold it there for a moment."

"Kevin, I've told you a million times that James isn't a wimp. Lucky for you that I keep him under control or you would be in the hospital for a very long time. Now, shut the fuck up and let me get going. I have a couple of things I want to try out this time. I've had a cock in my ass and pussy at the same time, but tonight I want to see if I can get two cocks in my pussy or ass at the same time. You know, really stretch those holes out. I don't know who that big dicked bastard was last time, but damn it hurt. If I can get stretched out before he gets here, I might get him to last longer."

That was it. I couldn't stand any more of their prattle. Nice that she defended me. They would both find out tonight just how not a wimp I really was.

I went back into the house and set the living room up for the meeting. Half an hour later, everyone had showed up. Jimmy showed up with his video camera and Timmy showed up last. He'd been arranging things with the police department.

I called the meeting to order. The minutes from the previous month's meeting were read. I asked for old business and we deferred our discussion for the charity parade for another month until we had more members present. With no other old business, I asked for new business and there weren't any. I heard a voice call for ending the meeting and it was seconded. The meeting was over.

Freddy stood up and addressed the group, "Ok, James. Now we have finished our business, would you please tell us what is going on?"

I motioned him back to his seat, then I laid out everything I knew. I told them about Pam and Steve at the motel and what the clerk said about Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I told them about the conversation I overheard last month. I told them what Jimmy and I had done and found out that same night. That's when I told them about the lodge members who were out of town that night. They were next door fucking my wife and I had the pictures to prove it. Then I introduced Timmy as my divorce lawyer and gave him the floor.

"Thanks James," he started. "I've been meaning to join a civic group or a lodge like this and after researching the different lodges and their various goals, I would like to join this one. We can go over all the paperwork and particulars later. For right now, I'm going to describe what has been arranged."

He paused for a drink and then continued, "First off, for those who don't know it, Pam is next door on the patio fucking whoever shows up to fuck her. This subterfuge for the meeting location change was my idea. The people in this room we know have not been fucking Pam. As you can see from the attendance tonight, not too many of us can make that claim and James has pictures for proof.

I prepared the divorce papers for James last month, but we have been holding off serving them. I like to do the best for my clients as possible. One of the things James told me was about Kevin and his empty vase for the hundred dollar bills. That makes Kevin a pimp. That makes Pam a prostitute. Additionally, that makes Kevin's house a house of ill repute. Prostitution is illegal, as we all know, but all businesses must pay their taxes. Yes, I notified the IRS."