All Comments on 'Logan Ch. 05'

by There4You

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
boy, Will was dumb

he met Jake the neighbor before, knew he was a lying jerk - but then swallows the tale whole, w/o confronting her? dim bulb.

too bad the baby was lost. too bad Jake the malefactor has not been disciplined.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I hope this not the end of "Logan"

Perhaps Will was a "dim bulb" when he believed Jack however I rather think he was a insecure 19 year old who had seen Logan refuse to go with him before and now agree to go out with Jack. Insecurity, at any age, often leads one to come to conclusions that are in error.

But I do want to see Jack get his comuppance. And what of Logan and Will's child? Boy or girl? Where now for them? How soon the wedding?

Thank you for writing the story. Please continue writing.

J.

P.S. I hope that there are no more duplicate comments and suggestions as there were for Logan Ch 4.

Landrious1Landrious1about 19 years ago
I'm Hope this isn't the end!

I love this story and I'm glad to see Jacob got his head out of his ass. Now it's time to ruin Jack and insert his head in the orifice of choice. Where I live there are laws that call what he did stalking, and there are civil penaties that apply as well as criminal. After I had taken all that, then I'd have his anatomy redeginated for him. I'd keep his two best friends in a jar as a reminder for him to see. However I'm in a forgiving mood at the moment.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Me think Jacob..

I don't know how long this will play out but I think Jacob will be the one in the end despite of all the things going around this family.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Me think Jacob..

I don't know how long this will play out but I think Jacob will be the one in the end despite of all the things going around this family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Logan5

Wow! This is a truly incredible story. So, so good.

Heart break and mend - mine too! Can I stand it?

Will she stick with Will? Is it everlasting love?

Who's gonna rip Jack's balls off, fry them and make him eat them?

How can I wait for more?

Lukas

There4YouThere4Youabout 19 years agoAuthor
I'd love your feedback...

Well, I'm not sure if any of you come back and read these things... but so far the story of Logan has come to an end.

Basically the story's up for a vote. Who wants it to continue and just where would you like to see this story go? Sorry, loyal readers, but I haven't any more tricks up my sleeve as of yet.

If you want me to revive them I will, other wise I'll be working on another story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh, There4You, I do come back and read the ...

... comments. I"d like to read more of Logan, Will, Jacob and the no good SOB Jack.

However, if that is not to be, I'll be looking for your next story.

J.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
must continue

This story doesn't feel over. You must continue with Will and Logan's wedding, their next children, and possibly another attempt by Jack to break them up again. Please continue and conclude this story before you move on to another.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous