Lois Wins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd never actually seen it before. He'd felt it. He'd massaged it with a finger or two but never while actually looking at it. Except for the urethral opening, it looked exactly like a tiny dick head. Looking back at his lovely wife as she sucked his very stiff dick, Nick realized that Lois was not just sucking him off. She was sucking her own cunt juice. Christ! She was! She hadn't wiped him off first. She had just dove down on him, lube and all. Wow. WOW! Now she reached back between her legs and was playing with her clit. Right before his eyes. He watched how she fingered herself, totally forgetting the magic her mouth was doing to him. With two fingers, one on each side of her clit, she was rubbing up and down. She wasn't actually touching her clit at all, but the motion moved the hood of her clit up and down that little gem. She was moaning. He could not only hear it, he could feel it on his dick. Oh, Jesus! How much more was he supposed to be able to take.

Lois must have had the same thought, because she moved around again, straddled his hips, grabbed his dick, aimed it straight up at her hovering pussy, and sat down on it. Slowly. Actually, very slowly.

Watching Nick's face as he watched his cock disappear up inside her. Then she bent down and kissed him. Lips, tongue, soul. Then she lay still for a while, looking at Nick's lust filled eyes through her own equally lust filled eyes. Then it dawned on Nick. He had been kissing the mouth and sucking the tongue of the woman who had just had his cock in her cunt. He was tasting Lois' cream. His wife had suckered him. No pun, he thought, intended. How did he feel about that. More specifically, how did she taste. Even more specifically, how did her pussy juice taste. A tiny bit salty. Yes, but somewhat sweet, too. And maybe a slight metallic overtone.

Lois was watching her beloved husband as all of these thoughts were crashing across his consciousness (and his face). She was fairly certain she knew what he was thinking. Especially when he was so obviously "tasting" something in his mouth. That had been her great idea when he arrived back home after taking the kids to his parents for the weekend. Let him taste her from him via her mouth. Looks like he lived through it. Now it was reward time. She started moving her whole body back and forth on his still rigid cock, her nipples grazing his on each forward stroke, and her hips moving from side to side. To her, it felt like his meat was corkscrewing in her cunt.

Hopefully it felt the same to him. She kissed him again and went back to her gyrations. She came before he did. It was such a welcome relief from her far overtaxed nerves. She shuddered and mewled and clamped down on him to the point where his cock swelled even larger in her, and then he bathed her insides with his special lotion. He actually cried out at one point. She was so thrilled that she started coming again. God, she loved this man. And she knew he loved her, and would love her even more over the next two wonderful days.

VI

A nap was in order and a nap they had; two and-a-half hours. Nick woke up first and tried to quietly disentangle himself from his princess. But Lois awoke with his first movement. Moving her hand to his cock where it lay against her stomach, Lois asked, "How do you feel, Big Dick?"

"Not so big, Pussy Galore"

"While it's true that you seem to have shriveled up some, I bet that after we shower and get something to eat, you can resurrect this poor thing."

"Only if I can depend on the help of the truly wonderful woman that has graced my life for lo these ten years."

"Deal."

In the shower, they soaped each other. When Nick started to run the washcloth between Lois' thighs she pulled the cloth out of his hand and told him to just use his fingers. He did, and he loved it. The roughness of her hair and the unbelievable softness of her lips was mesmerizing to him. Why hadn't he ever done this before. In fact ... he moved his other hand around her and moved his fingers down the division between her smooth ass cheeks. Yes. There it was. As his middle finger tip touched her ass hole Lois moaned and moved against Nick's chest.

When he started to move both hands away she said, "More." What's a guy to do? He did it some more. Now, though, he slipped the middle finger of his left hand up inside her pussy as far as he could push it, while he started rimming her ass hole with the slickness of the soap as a lubricant. Then, and he couldn't for the life of him tell you why, he pushed his finger into her ass to the first knuckle. Lois almost climbed up his body in reaction, but her gutteral utterance told him she liked it. So he pushed again and was now in her ass to the second knuckle. He pulled his finger out of her sheath and began moving two fingers up and down on each side of her clit just as he had seen her do to herself.

"Oh, God, that's so good. Yesss. Rub my cunt. Fuck my ass with your finger. Deeper. Oh. God, Nick. I'm gonna come again. Oh, yes. Keep doing it, pleasssse."

Nick was all for it. He had never done anything like this in his life. Today was a day of firsts, for sure. Lois' ass was so tight on his finger, and she kept clenching it. It was hard for him to rub her clit and keep his finger in her ass the way she was humping her hips at him. Then he realized that if he held his fingers still, she would rub herself on them, leaving him to only concentrate on moving his other finger in and out of her ass. DAMN this was hot. He was actually getting sort of hard again. When Lois peaked, Nick stopped moving his finger in her rectum and let her come down at her own speed. He was also pretty sure that if he removed his finger just then that Lois would collapse on the shower floor for lack of some support. When she seemed in control again, Nick removed his finger, still wondering at the thought of having put his finger in his wife that way. Lois turned and took his hand in both of hers, held it under the shower for a moment, then soaped up both of their hands and washed his finger lovingly.

Nick didn't quite know what to say. He found himself thrilled that he had brought so much pleasure to his wife, slightly stunned that he had actually jacked her off, and still a bit appalled that he had sort of ass fucked her. But she loved it ... and, so did he. Finally he resorted to a typical male thing and said, "Let's eat, woman."

VII

While she was fixing their lunch, Lois was reflecting on all that had happened so far today. She had never even thought of having Nick put his finger in her ass. Where had that come from? God only knows. But she went off like a firecracker. And Nick had obviously watched her frig herself when she was sucking him. He did the exact same thing to her in the shower, and he had never really done much about her clit in the past. And he was hot for her. Then and now, actually. She was wearing a very sheer teddy and he was sitting there watching every move she made. She liked what she saw in his eyes. A burgeoning new Nick was unfolding in front of her. And she owed a real debt of gratitude to Monsieur Williams. Oh, and don't forget Stella Teller. Yes. Even if no more of her plan worked, she was leagues ahead of where she was last week or last year. Her nipples were a bit tender, but she loved the feeling. Nick had really paid attention to them for a change. And now he was paying attention to her as she brought the last of the spread to the table and sat down.

Neither of them said much of consequence during lunch. Finally Lois pulled Nick's plate and glass toward her, stacked this plate on top of hers, and got up to take them to the sink.

"Take the teddy off."

Was there someone else in the room? Had Nick actually said that? "Why, Nick?"

"Because I want to look at you."

"How about if I just unsnap the crotch and loosen the ties at the top?"

"Okay."

"Then how about you unsnap the crotch and undo the ties, Nick?"

He looked at her as she walked back toward him from the sink. He had that 'look' in his eyes. Oh, she loved that look. Lust! For her. He was in rut. Hot damn!

When she stopped next to his chair, he started untying the bows at the bodice of her teddy. After the second one was undone he asked, "What's for dessert?"

"Well, honey, we have orange sherbet or Sara Lee cheese cake."

Untying the last bow, Nick tried to reach under her groin to undo the three little snaps there, but Lois' legs needed to be farther apart for him to do it. Nick said, "Move your legs apart some. I don't want either of those. What else is there?" He was rubbing the side of his hand back and forth across her pussy lips through the teddy. She lifted her left leg up and put her foot between his legs, her toes touching his cock under his short robe.

"There isn't anything else in the house for dessert, my love," Lois said, with all possible sincerity and a flutter beginning in her tummy.

Finally getting the teddy open at the bottom, Nick put his hands on each side of Lois' waist and lifted her up on to the table. She still had her left foot between his legs, her toes touching his now hardening cock, but she was now sitting at the edge of the table.

Nick grunted that 'this' would have to do for dessert, then, and leaned forward to start kissing the tops of her thighs; left, then right. Back to the left one, toward her knee and then back toward her stomach. Then he did the same to her right thigh. Lois put her hands behind her on the table and leaned back a bit to watch this marvelous sight. Nick was doing more than just kissing her legs, Lois knew. He was looking at her mons and getting himself up to lick her pussy. His kisses felt good, but she wanted him to hurry up and start licking her succulent cunt. She knew he would like it. He already had had a sample of how she tasted. Maybe if she leaned all of the way back and opened up the view for him it would inspire him to hurry. To think it was to do it, as they say.

Nick watched the opening of his beautiful wife's legs with a mixture of loving awe and of mild trepidation. The sight was gorgeous, of course. This woman had made love to him with this part of her body for a decade. Both of their great kids had come from there. And a while ago, he had tasted this present his wife offered him. Well, sort of tasted. Now he was going to really taste her. She must be excited, because her lips were opening all by themselves. Her clit was hidden, but he knew it was still very sensitive without being exposed. What a complicated structure, a woman's genitals. Small, thin lips. Large, now puffy with blood, lips.

A tiny hole up into her body that would not only open up for him, but could open up to give him his children. She was wet already. He could see tiny beads of honey-colored liquid forming around her opening. That's what she wanted him to lick up. She wanted him to lick up all of her dew even though she knew she would produce more of it even as he licked. Diabolical. All women knew how to do really well was to plot against their husbands. 'If you want it it's here, big boy, but you have to earn it.' Well, he had promised her he would do it and he would. Actually, he had promised himself, not her, but it was the same thing. Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work ...

He leaned further forward, conscious of both of her thighs touching his ears, and the heat emanating from her cunt was almost overpowering. But he decided he liked it okay, so far. Actually, his cock seemed to confirm that he liked it so far because it jumped a bit which reminded him that Lois' foot was still touching him on the chair. Even though she could have put her legs farther apart if she moved her foot, he didn't want to loose that nice contact. When his face was mere inches from her pussy Nick asked, "Since I've never had this particular dessert before, would you like to give me any instructions?"

Raising her head to look at her husband's face between her legs, his mouth almost touching her cunt, finally, Lois rasped, "Yes. Eat my pussy, Nick. Suck on me like you might never get to put anything in your mouth again. Get my clit between your lips and nurse on it like you would my nipples; but gently. And for the love of God, please get started!"

"But how will I know if I'm doing it right?" He kissed her clit, and then he did it again.

"You'll know, baby, you'll know," Lois almost sobbed. Her third orgasm of the day was hovering just a bit beyond reach, but Nick was going to suck it out of her. Her man was going to service her with his mouth and tongue. He was nuzzling the hair on each side of her pussy with his nose. She was catching fire. Then his tongue touched her hole. And licked up to her clit. And he sucked her clit in between his lips. Then he pulled away and Lois' eyes flew open in panic and she looked down at him. But he was looking like someone who had just discovered the prize in the Cracker Jacks box. And the lust in his eyes had grown. She hazarded a guess.

"Can you smell how excited you have me, Nick?"

"Yes," he croaked.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes," he croaked again and dove back into her valley, face first.

The myriad of sensations that assailed Lois for the next few minutes became the basis for her mental wanderings over the next few weeks. Nick abandoned all concern for what he was doing. He just explored, groveled, moaned his excitement, and mumbled his pleasure into this wonderful pussy of his. Yes. His pussy. Nobody else got to suck on this pussy but him. His nose was soon covered with Lois' essence. And his chin and cheeks. The softness of her inner flesh amazed and delighted him. How could he have wasted all of these years without having this wonderful fragrance all over his face?

If only he could push his tongue deeper inside her. He couldn't believe it. He LOVED sucking his wife's cunt. NO! His cunt. His to look at. His to finger. His to lick. His to suck. And his to fuck. Pulling her lips into his mouth and running his tongue over them, one, then the other. Such sensations of texture. And her cream. No wonder they called it 'pussy cream'. It coated his face and his lips and his tongue. And her pussy made sounds. Jesus, it did. Sucking sounds. What the hell was happening? He looked down at her cunt opening and saw it clenching and unclenching. Lois was ready to come.

Quickly Nick fastened his lips on Lois' clit, sucked it in as far as he could, and began running his tongue over the tip; left, right, left, right, rhythmically. She was calling his name. She was yelling for him to suck her cunt. No. Her fucking cunt. Her hips were fucking his face now. He had trouble holding on to her clit. He decided to put his left thumb in her hole to add to her stimulation.

Her orgasm seemed to go on and on. Nick was so happy for his love's joy and so pleased with himself. Suddenly Lois' hands pushed his face away from her soaked crotch. At first he didn't understand. Her orgasm was continuing. She didn't try to dislodge his thumb. Then he realized. Just like his dick became hyper-sensitive during orgasm, so her clit must do the same thing. So he pulled his thumb out of Lois and pushed his tongue in to replace it. He wasn't ready to lose oral contact with his precious wife yet. Lois clamped her thighs around Nick's head. He liked that, too. Slowly, so slowly, Lois began to calm down. She was gasping for breath. Her orgasm must have lasted almost two minutes. And it was her third one today. And it was only 2 o'clock!

Lois sat up on the table, moved her cock-foot to the floor on Nick's right side, and lowered herself to his lap. Without saying a word, and with her eyes closed, Lois began licking Nicks face. When she finished, she turned her face to lay her head on his chest, wrapped her arms around him, and said, "I love you, Nick." He was the most contented man in the world just then.

VIII

When Nick woke up from his second nap of the day, at 3:30, it was because he was dreaming someone was sucking on his cock. She was. Her head was resting on his tummy and his cock was in her mouth. He put his hand on her hair to let her know he was awake. She kept licking and sucking; primarily concentrating on the junction of his shaft skin and the cleft under the tip of his cock. It felt sooo good. Her little hand was cradling his balls and her tongue was lapping against that very sensitive spot. Nick could have let himself go and come in her mouth; always a supreme experience. But he wanted to slowly fuck Lois. See if she could come again. In one of William's stories he said that if you fuck a woman from behind, with her legs spread far enough apart that you don't touch her legs with yours, and you stroke in and out without touching your stomach to her ass, and you don't touch her with your hands, so that all either of you feel is cock and pussy moving together, and you do it slowly enough, the feeling is excruciatingly ecstatic and the orgasm beyond belief. Nick wanted to find out if that was true. Of course, he had to admit, the guy had been right about everything so far. Nick was going to be a changed man, thanks to an erotic story in his e-mail. Who-da thunk it?

"Lois, Love."

Um-hmmm.

"Stick your sweet ass up in the air, with your knees spread wide, and your shoulders on the bed."

Hmmmm?

"So I can look at your beautiful pussy, plant kisses on your ass, bury my face in your heat and your intoxicating scent, then stick my cock in your cunt, and fuck you."

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

* * * * *

Please watch for other stories from me like The Handyman and The Handyman, Again and My Precious Neighbor and At Risk With Lena (three installments so far) and Eva. See if this fine site has an "Authors" list which will bring up all of my stories.

If you have comments about my writing, let me know at the address below. I promise to respect your e-mail privacy.

My stories may not be used for any commercial purposes without my express permission.