London Underground Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Plusher
Plusher
31 Followers

Suzy opens her bedside drawer to reveal a selection of beautifully crafted sex toys: dildos, vibes, nipple clamps, a soft suede flogger and her clit pump. Most of them gifts from lovers over the years but her favourite, the one she needs right now, she commissioned from the Guild's master toymaker herself to fit her inner contours perfectly and have all the features she requested. It cost her dearly in tokens but was so so worth it. If it wasn't for her deep primal need to be penetrated by real flesh, to feel the weight of a lover, the breath sweat and heartbeat of a partner, to sense and watch the human responses of her playmates, she could imagine she could easily just frig herself senseless with this one toy until she passed out from dehydration day after day.

The toy now in her grip is an amazingly lifelike double ended phallus, one end a fat 8" cock coated with 'realskin' latex, complete with foreskin that glides realistically and a hollow pee hole. Anyone who had seen it was stunned at it's realism. The other end has a more unusual look due to its anatomically correct styling and is made from soft jelly like silicone. Between the two shafts is a bulbous oval of 'realskin' latex that has also been moulded, to fit Suzy's vulva this time, a clit cup with a soft ridge running up the middle is perfectly located so that when the anatomical shaft is buried deep inside her, her swollen exposed nub is exquisitely stimulated by the slightest motion.

The elongated oval shape follows the external contours of her labia, incorporating a drain hole for her fluids which connects to the hollow urethra of the external dong. If her orgasm is intense enough to cause her to squirt she can ejaculate, she has also peed this way in the past. The curved oval ends in a soft covered flexible tail piece, vaguely penis shaped, about 6" long designed for anal stimulation should she require it. The final embellishment of the oval being a huge, heavy scrotum which is filled with a thick water based gel that expands at body temperature.

Suzy cups the massive ball sac and squeezes, watching with glee as the gel is transferred into both the internal dong and the anal probe making them swell and elongate, the hydraulic force of the gel entering the cunt probe causing a massive mushroom head to materialise, exquisitely engineered to swell in exactly the right place and to exactly the right size to stimulate her g-spot. Her mouth is watering, aureolae puckering and pussy clenching at the thought of the intensity of climax that awaits her. Now she tests the vibe controls embedded into the oval, tucked away behind the scrotum, the flush click buttons allowing her to control whether the anal probe is activated or not and also the intensity and pattern of vibrations. She selects a pattern that alternates vibrations between the clot cup, cunt and anal dildos at a medium intensity to start with, releasing her grip on the scrotum Suzy waits for the gel to return to the rubber ball sack while she finalises her viewing choice.

Eager to get going now she settles back gloriously naked against the pillows and clicks her remote to begin viewing. She's chosen a man/woman/man threesome that she is fairly sure will end in a traditional airtight spit roast situation but from her knowledge of the men involved and the title she's thinking there'll be some boy on boy action too. There's little Suzy enjoys watching more than two fit men make out, kissing, sucking and rubbing against each other, especially as a precursor to enjoying a luscious female together. She clicks play on the vid and is transported to the interior of one of the Guild's plush underground playrooms.

There are vast sections of disused tube tunnels and deep level shelters running under London that are used for diverse purposes including 3 or 4 locations that belong to the Guild along with their corresponding surface buildings, this particular scene takes place in one of these bespoke locations. The room's wide angle camera shows a huge red covered bed about 12 feet square, a beautiful slender young woman whom Suzy vaguely recognises reclines against the shiny black latex upholstered head board naked apart from latex thigh highs and elbow gloves. The woman's thighs splayed to expose her hairless fuckholes, her nipples erect and dark crowning her perfectly pert C cups, the camera taking a tour of her lithe form in intimate close up.

Suzy carefully parts her fleshy ringed labia to slide the toy deep inside, an involuntary sigh escaping as she is filled by the cool rubber, her hands ensuring that the toy is seated properly hugging her contours. She squeezes the enormous heavy balls between her hands forcing the gel to travel upwards, the mushroom head blooming right where she needs it as the anal probe unfurls against her tight anal opening insistently. Suzy wriggles allowing it to invade her, another squeeze ensuring it's at full extension as the low vibrations ripple in waves between the clit cup, inflated g-spot dong and throbbing anal probe.

On the screen two nicely muscled handsome men have joined the woman on the bed, kneeling in front of her facing each other, their eyes glazed with lust as their turgid erections bob in the air between them, they begin kissing erotically. Their hands exploring each others' hard torsos, fingers trailing lightly over defined muscles, stiff nipples, stroking each others smooth skin teasingly, finally finding each others' leaking pricks and beginning to caress each other using long slow strokes. The camera angle shifts again focusing now on the woman, her eyes bulging, swallowing hard as she watches the guys making out. One latex clad hand on her breast, long slim fingers rolling her nipples sensually, the other hand stroking her sopping cunt lips, working a latex covered finger in and out between her silky folds, gliding it over her clit, her nectar pooling on the bed.

Suzy squeezes the scrotum of her toy rhythmically as she watches, making the twin internal probes pulse, leaking just as much as the woman in the vid. She twists the top of the empty ball sack to seal the gel into the main body of the vibe, her fingers instinctively finding the control buttons and increasing the vibrations.

Her hands free to roam now she mirrors the woman on screen, one hand hefting a huge heavy breast undulating her fingers in turn to cause her ample flesh to ripple before gripping and rolling the sensitive bud of her nipple with thumb and fore finger, raking her middle fingernail over the deeply puckered dark aureola she gasps as her other hand finds the lifelike cock that juts obscenely from between her thighs. The men in the vid are now lying entwined together on the huge bed, still kissing they grind their straining cocks together. As Suzy watches they shift positions into 69 pose and lap hungrily at each others slimy precum coated cock-heads, greedily tasting each other. The screen splits in two, close up cameras closely following their expert tongue work over their glossy glands.

Suzy grips the external cock tightly and strokes it up and down, foreskin gliding, forcing it back brutally as she is transfixed by the sight of the guys sucking each other. With each stroke the internal engineering of the shaft increases the swell and bloom of the rubber probes nestled inside her urging her to wank her cock faster, giving longer strokes, squirming as she does. Mashing her tit in her fist now, bucking her hips to ride the perfect stimulators, her orgasm bursts upon her simultaneously from her clit, g-spot and anus, a single throbbing wave of intense pleasure ripping through her body, causing her to shout out as her body jerks forward. Her fist still pumping hard at her beautiful fake cock, transferring the thrusting to the vibes causing the second wave of pleasure to erupt in her g-spot, the spasm so intense she squirts; leaving her flushed and panting; the final pumps of the external cock spraying her juices onto her belly in mock ejaculation.

Suzy slumps back as dense aftershocks throb deeply in her groin, her cunt clenching the massive dong in waves so intense her external cock throbs with the reverse hydraulic effect, a final drop of her nectar being forced from the tip to sit glistening on the enormous rubber crown. The boys on her screen are deep throating each other now as the woman has her entire latex covered fist buried inside her cunt, her wrist slick with juices as her skin flushes, her climaxing quim now filling the screen, thick white cream escaping from around her wrist as she quakes.

Suzy is enthralled but exhausted, she quickly selects pause then download to save the rest of this delicious scene for later, sliding down her pillows, her hand still on her cock, thumb spreading that moisture bead around as she clicks off the vibrations. She notices her phone screen flash on the nightstand with an incoming text message from Alex, a smiley face with the words

'looking forward to it.'

She smiles lazily, clicking off on the remote and pulling the duvet over her splendid nakedness she drifts into a post orgasmic slumber, her perfect toy still buried deep inside.

Plusher
Plusher
31 Followers
12