Longwood Second Hunt Day 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"You wish hunt bounties?"

Get a nod and well if that don't beat all. Still she has asked and this is not a roll occasion so need to ask Dan. Grab hold of Chun's arm then lean back and holler for Dan. Dan hops up after a moment and comes over looking curious.

"What is wrong Janet?" I shake my head.

"Gal here wants to come along and learn how to hunt bounties. No men here fit her so I think powerful good idea." Dan just looks at me a spell then sighs and shrugs then turns to her.

"Afore we get to saying yes or no, going to lay it out. Bounty hunting is dangerous, tiring, dirty work that like as not gets you shot dead. Janet not get fair shake on the credit since gal, and injun. Reckon why the novels make her off as white like you and me. Means you not get marshal badge, and like as not the law town you go to get bounty at will not give." I poke Dan.

"Reckon Kansas City would like her if'n we teach. Mind the marshals thinking of sending recruits to me to learn the right." Dan shoots eye daggers at me a moment then turns back to her.

"Janet may be right, reckon you would need to attach to a man and give out rolls regardless." She has a smile so I reckon she no mind that notion, like as not been a spell for her and a roll.

"Dan I mind the roll part decided her on going." Dan looks at me, then at her, and sighs.

"Reckon may as well ask after your name, and mind we be leaving so best pack right quick." She is beaming at us and hops right on up, almost turns to run but recall the name part so stays a short spell.

"Jane is what me folks anointed with." Jane smiles and curtsies then tears off.

We watch her go for a short spell then Dan grabs my arm and pulls me away from the table. His face has a not quite happy look to it, personally I'm happy she has a similar name to me.

"Janet I was trying to make her think better of doing."

"Dan mind better, if teach Jane she can go to Kansas City and get asked for. We can mind Longwood and work on more babes." Dan just looks a spell then sighs and shrugs.

"Reckon may happen. Like as not we will still get visiting marshal with hard bounty still. Jane proves good or no."

"Reckon so, not like this hard though. Mind not getting why can't just tear off after the bounty. They get taught to track, after is just mind what learned and practice." Dan shrugs.

"Do enjoy getting off after a bounty now and then. Rolls are less often but get out of Longwood and enjoy the trail." Sigh and shake my head.

"Dan honest would rather stay in Longwood and give out rolls on silk sheet." Dan snorts.

"Do miss the silk sheet, ask you to lie under if'n mind you would."

"No doing that, you husband you be lie on. Wife job to give husband smile and cook. Not mind this salad so make for you, soon as learn on." Dan smiles at me then I'm getting a kiss, one powerful good kiss.

"Reckon would enjoy that. Mind no snake meals, only ate the time cause you made with coney." Shoot eye daggers at Dan.

"Dan you mind wrong, said powerful good stew. Asides the snake around Longwood not good for stew. Mind would make for good hat band but naught else."

Jane comes running back with a carpet bag. Like as not is not made with carpet but same look as those so carpet bag. She breathe a little heavy for spell, lean over even then straighten and smile.

"All set." Dan pokes me so reckon time to get to teach.

"Jane not wear skirt, need pants so not mess up track when get down to see." Jane frowns and sighs.

"Not owning pants." Look at Dan quick like then back to Jane.

"Can get store man back to store?" Jane nods then tears off for the table.

Dan takes arm so we mosey on after. Reckon time we be on the move, though need to get Jane outfitted. Does bring to mind one thing, Jane like as not has no coin.

"Dan, have coin for pistol or rifle?" Dan sighs and shakes his head.

"Reckon we can learn her on Cucaracha Winchester." Mind is an option though Jane would want to shoot when catch.

"Dan need to sell off some to get rifle or pistol for Jane."

"Can sell the horses."

"Need one for Jane to ride."

Dan sighs though back to table and Jane has a man with her. He looks a little not happy, but is going to open up his store. We collect everyone and pass out hugs along with the set of novels on me. Then back to town to buy pants and rifle or pistol. Mind best to get both then recall the gotten rifles and pistols.

Course we get in store afore I recall that and busy with Jane to get pants. This store the pants are all out on table so find the smallest. Jane picks them up and unfurls to find smallest not small enough. Also long for her so need to sew the pants some before can wear right. Still is good enough for now, return to Longwood can have seamstress make new for Jane.

Pants and belt picked out, shirt is enough for Jane with pants we head for Dan and store man. Both keep eyes on us gals and I get the notion they talk some on man things. Perhaps Dan relating how pretty his wife is, still not say to me enough. At least not with babe, not as needed but still nice to hear often.

"Dan, should have rifle and pistol from dead." Dan sighs and shakes his head.

"Two rifles out of the new dead work, both long rifle so Jane not able to use well. We bring along long rifle aside your special. Cucaracha has short rifle so Jane could use but rest no." Frown at that, then recall that is latest dead.

"What about other dead?"

"Pistols we kept for those without and wished. Rifles we sold off, how can afford to buy for all. He has a short rifle to buy, cost fifty dollars. We not have even with two rifles to trade, brings down to twenty for us. Have but need to buy vittles with as well." I nod and sigh then head out to pinto and pull out painting of Balik.

Dan has big eyes when come back with painting. I no like but need to get rifle for Jane and still afford vittles. Store man has big eyes when show painting to him.

"This painting of son Balik. Trade painting and two rifles for pants, belt, rifle, and four boxes ammo." Dan groans and shakes his head.

"Need coat as well, Jane has shawl." Look at Jane and notice wearing shawl like blanket for injun so look back at store man to get nod.

"Reckon can do that. Powerful good painting, be honor to hang on wall."

Store man puts painting leaning against wall on table behind counter then goes in back. He returns with big coat like I have, gets powerful close to ground while wear. Jane is taller so not as bad but powerful good coat so good trade. Not that I feel like good trade, miss my Balik and miss more now that painting not in bag on saddle.

Get ushered out to pinto who nuzzles me and snorts into shoulder before can get past. Also tries to eat coat again so give licorice and hop up. Shortly Dan and Jane come out so we all get on horse and get on way. No one wishes disturb me so get to ride pinto and miss Balik something awful. Shadows start getting long so look about for good camp.

Elan whistles so look his side and he has camp spot so head that way. Get to show Jane how to unsaddle horse then rub down. Once she finishes she heads for Chun to help with supper. Soon after rest go sit with them, cold and fire welcome warmth. Dan surprises then, hands over paints, charcoal stick and canvas.

Just stare at Dan moment then sigh and look about. Not much good to paint left in dark, aside camp and us sitting around. Sparks idea though so usher Bipin up and guide to stand behind sergeant. Bipin has little grin and crosses arm like chief with big say then stare off. Gets me to giggle then Bia scoots over and sees how I do and giggles with.

Dan helps with the sketching part, fetches burning stick and holds above and behind so have light. Sketch out fire, sergeant and Bipin then Bia bids me no more. Just look a spell and reckon she is right on this so nod and put charcoal stick back in box. Bipin and Elan come look then bid add lonesome feather.

Pull stick out as Bia suggests drooping lonesome feather. Reckon that is good mind on matter so add in drooping lonesome feather then add in blanket. So now Bipin is lonesome feather chief with big say to none. Dan looks a spell and calls powerful, sergeant and Cucaracha agree. Course getting big dark now so hard to paint.

Harder to keep burning stick burning so carefully stow paint and canvas back in bag. Shall paint some next camp. Just sit for a spell waiting on vittles, Chun and Bia talking to Jane plenty. Reckon relating how to cook on range or just relating on how rolls work in camp. Vittles get passed out after the spell is up and Jane scoots over to sit next to Dan and me.

Jane not speak on things at first so get to look at vittles. Have coney stew, thick so on plate with a fritter and cornbread. I get two chunks of cornbread and one fritter, Dan has three fritter and one chunk of cornbread. Odd but welcome, fritter is always sweet and no care for though cornbread is bearable so fall to on the vittles.

"Janet a marshal share on how to track but does not know how to tell how old trail is in snow." Jane says after a spell, half plate left on vittles so reckon enough to speak on.

"With snow if is trail then fresh. Always more snow fall until warm come back so if trail is fresh. Like as not a trail in snow is no more than three day. Trail is after last snow so if know when last snow then know how old trail is oldest." Jane nods and smiles.

"How do you tell how old a trail is without snow?"

"Earth speak to me, just matter of listening to earth." Jane stares at me, I hold in laugh until Bipin, Elan, Bia, and Dan can not hold any longer and laugh with them. "Powerful good joke so do often as can. Hard to show in snow time but simple, when dirt is dark brown will hold imprint for day or two. If imprint is sharp and not rounded quite fresh, if little rounded day old. More rounded two, three day. When dirt is light brown will hold same unless wet. Light brown best to track on since little in plant around, mostly dirt. Possible to confuse trail but only to make look old trail. Only injun do this right so no matter to you."

"What if is like around here and plenty of plants?"

"Trail little harder until learn. Is easy to follow most round eye in area like, they touch plants as pass so break and bend. Follow horse in tall grass is easy, look for leaning grass. Usually stay lean for day, sometimes two so if close no problem follow. If not close bounty use path same as rest and travel to town. If running always stop in each town, get vittles, try for roll, or rob." Jane nods then Cucaracha has say on matter.

"I was wondering, what if need to follow in marsh?" I shake my head.

"Round eye in marsh like as not never come out. Marsh are confusing to follow, dirt when find always mud. If find marsh and trail leads to, go around marsh and find exit. If no exit find close town and stay. If round eye come out, go to town."

"What if he owns a farm and returning to farm?" I shake my head.

"Jane if bounty on man he not own farm. Only round eye not on farm get bounty on, farmer always stay at farm or close town. Only go to close town to get seed and sell, usually roll. Reason most town have saloon and whores. Married farmer always partake of whore, even fresh marry farmer." Chun groans and points her finger at me.

"Janet that is not fair, I only went in his lap when he pull and was interested already."

"Chun went to wedding so knew was married." Bia is giggling now, the men are chuckling and Chun tosses up her hands.

"Amanda and I are after getting the coin for a building and ice machines for eatery. When I mention was just marry he said he has enough for his wife so agree to roll, need the coin." Jane looks at Chun then me a few times.

"Chun you are a whore?" Chun and I nod.

"Chun and Bia are whore in Longwood. Chun is whore to make enough for ice machine and eatery with ice cream and hand pie I reckon. Amanda is Chun's girl and cook at saloon so be good eatery. Bia is whore to have enough coin to get house and set up farm when find man on reservation. Different than one we have by Longwood, reckon she will try being wife to Cherokee. Step up in circle so good mind on Bia."

"Step down, dirty Cherokee." Bipin says so point finger.

"Step up and you know so filthy Apache." Dan sighs then throws snow at Bipin and puts hand over mouth.

"Enough of that, Jane do you have any other questions?" Jane nods with a smile.

"Two, first, do I have to share bedroll?" I nod and grin.

"Share bedroll, you lie on man, man lie on ground and find rocks." Dan sighs and swats me on head, Jane is giggling.

"Can I hunt with you on morrow?" I nod and smile.

"Coney easy hunt in snow time. Reckon you will miss first time so good timing." Jane sighs and shrugs so reckon she not fire rifle afore, though does bring to mind one thing. "Jane fetch your Winchester, shall check aim afore we hunt. Learn from Cucaracha on this." Cucaracha tosses up his hands, rest are mirthful as Jane fetches rifle.

I get handed Winchester and sergeant tosses over tool though has one in stock of this Winchester. Jane's tool cleaner so toss sergeant tool back and use Jane's. Only need small adjustment, not offset like Cucaracha's rifle. Rifle set well as can without adjust for Jane use I hand back and get more vittles.

Dan looks at me with more vittles and has curious look. Not know why want more vittles so shrug and fall to on more vittles. Good vittles today so may be the reason, deep down figure on just extra hunger since cold time. Not so deep down hoping on having babe within, powerful good thing since means good wife to Dan.

Course know that even if with child would not be extra hunger yet. Still thought on matter and makes happy since want to be good wife to Dan. End up lean on Dan while eating vittles and get arm around after short spell. Brings sigh out since feel good to have Dan arm around, like means am good wife and Dan happy with so makes me happy.

Jane being taught stance and such from marshal so best leave that be. Likely Jane is giving roll to marshal and like as not needs to find man to share bedroll with just to do bounty. Best to let her find man she can like fast as can. Course then Jane has question that best take part in answer on.

"What do I do if I can't see all of a person to shoot?"

"Then shoot what can see or not shoot and wait for man to show enough. Powerful hard shoot through most things man hide behind. Possible shoot up enough to not work as hide but lose much bullets."

"How do I know who to shoot? Marshal only said when they shoot at me." I nod to that notion.

"To not have bounty on you only shoot at man who shoots at you first. Only time fine is when you know that is bounty man and only wanted dead. Always make sure is right man first, marshal not make sure and shoot wrong man once. Still in prison for that I warrant." Marshal shakes his head.

"He was released on account of his time as marshal. Not able to marshal now but is town sheriff."

"So just ride up on people and ask if they are the bounty man?" I shake my head.

"Best to have marshal to share blanket with, Dan and me would come up on sly then yell out how have bounty for man." Dan shakes his head and covers mouth.

"Janet would get to place she like then yell out bounty hunting and shoot at sky. Sometimes shoot first, depends on if they are aware when we get there. Usually does so full in the open, best to not listen to Janet on proper way. As she said though best to do with marshal, can yell out marshal from hide and shoot back if they do." Chew on Dan's hand until can speak on matter.

"Was not going to teach my way. Only good for Cherokee to do that, Apache like as not be shot do that way." Bipin snorts and shakes head but no speak. "Bush good if naught else, but try and be above with rock. Above cuts down on their hide and gives you big hide."

"What if they are in the high spot?"

"Then wait for come down. No attack high, they have all advantage. If they high then move away and wait for leave. They no stay high, like as not high not good for vittles so must come down and can get then."

Nobody has any say on that so get to go back to vittles and finish off what want. Rest give to Dan who sighs but cleans plate. Gives plate to Chun then pulls me up to get to bedroll. I like this, cold is worse so could go for a nice roll and cuddle under blanket. Over at bedroll we work on getting out of clothes.

Right quick we are under the blanket shivering since cold is worse. Not see breath yet but soon will I reckon it's powerful cold. At first we are just cuddled together shivering Dan mostly on me. Dan is not light so would rather he not stay there unless leads to a roll. Just to help the roll happening along my hand travels down and finds his equipment.

Dan looks at me as my hand starts moving, gets a grin after a moment. Also starting to rise to ready so I'm smiling up at my husband. He comes down and I'm getting a kiss then his hand is between my legs. Moan into the kiss since I am getting ready myself, also forgetting the cold. Mind goes back to what Dan said earlier so push on him a little.

Pulled back and looking at me I ask Dan for a roll. He grins and comes in for a kiss until push back and ask Dan for a roll. Chuckling Dan moves atop and I welcome my husband to me with a moan. We move together like married couple, is wonderful but perhaps can get Dan to go twice like old.

Shaking head then ask Dan for roll. Beg even getting Dan to roll his eyes then he is moving fast and sure like old. Wrap legs around and move with just loving my husband churning my equipment with his. Get to bouncing a little and just what needed, my husband eager to do the roll with me, then I'm moaning out to the stars.

Happily Dan just keeps right on moving fast and hard. Even found way to faster so am bouncing under him. Quite enjoy this and am striving for another stars in no time. Finding stars happens when Dan jerks and finds his finish. The warmth surging within is just what I wanted, sets off my stars.

Just keep moving under Dan, want to do again. Dan seems to have other idea, we are moving around so he is under. Not moved me off so still buried within though Dan does not seem eager to go again. Sigh and lie on my husband enjoying the feel of his equipment where it belongs.

"What brought that on?"

"Miss the fast hard roll then make dinner and slow loving roll after." Dan snorts.

"When we get back go back to whoring some. We are not young and I may not be able to do that anymore." Look up at Dan and realize Dan is not soft so move on him.

"Dan is being tease. Not nice to tease wife like that."

"Turn about is fair play." Dan is grinning at me but not true, never tease Dan so smack him a few times, move harder on him still.

"Wife not tease husband. Silly round eye is lying to wife." Dan is chuckling now and I can't help the giggle.

"Well alright you never tease, used to ask for roll all day, made giving out roll twice easy." Dan has point, so promise.

"Promise to ask for roll at time during day."

"Well then let's get you a second roll. Do you want to stay up there?"

Would like to do riding, but then powerful cold and can only ride if sit up. So shake head then we are rolling over. Do not lose Dan in the roll but does mess up the blanket so cold now. We work fast as can to fix blanket then wrap legs around Dan and move. Just get looked at as hips move Dan in and out.

Feels good so keep moving, would like Dan to move as well but second roll is slow and loving. Perhaps why liked second roll, do not feel loved many other way. Then Dan is moving and we have proper roll now. My husband is moving on me, I am moving on husband and stars are coming. Moan and move harder, stars are powerful good to have.

Stars come and moan out to Dan, just feels so good to have Dan move within with stars. Get a little lost in pondering on if child will come. Dan is moving so good and rather like when Balik was put within. Has me moving with Dan again, the stars took a little out of me so stop moving. Dan just kept right on going, he is to put his warmth within again, and perhaps will have babe for him.

emap
emap
237 Followers