Longwood Second Hunt Day 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Born on reservation, was allowed hunt bows at time so would hunt. Miss massacre of tribe since was hunt at time happened. Seem was not suppose either, cavalry given wrong information. After happen get escort to new reservation and do track on way. They decide to hire as scout." I snort and just laugh for a spell, Dan ushers us all to get to rubbing down horses.

"Bipin scout, unable to find rear if place hands there and employ as scout." Bipin is chuckling and waggles finger at.

"Hush dirty Cherokee."

"Filthy Apache."

"Grey hair." Squeak and pull hair around to see and go over careful like, not one grey hair though most are chuckling.

"Am chief wife, so better than scout with naught on tracking." Bipin groans and gets a little lost trying to come up with good return.

"Bipin would you like to be a deputy? Like as not no pistol but can have knife." We all look at Dan and forget the prior words.

"Dan thought more deputy was maybe." Dan nods then shrugs.

"Been thinking on and do need to get bank. To protect bank on new street need more deputy. Asides there being more Apache at Longwood than anyone else, Bipin is good at most things." Stare at Dan a spell then snort and turn to Bipin.

"Dan has wife so get own husband." Bipin gawks a moment then bursts out laughing.

"Would like Janet as wife though reckon she is stuck on the round eye."

"Dan only man need, will go back to whoring, do find it nice and Dan said." Dan groans.

"I never said you had to, just said you can." Turn to Dan and give out eye daggers.

"Dan you said that will whore when get back." Dan just looks a spell then sighs and nods.

"Alright did say that, do like when you whore, get smiles out more often."

Reckon I do smile more, like as not cause of the round eye being nice. Course there is also the rolls given out, feel good after given out roll. There is one thing though, best to speak on Dan about this. We have also finished rubbing down horses so head for fire and Chun with sergeant and Bowie to make chops.

"Dan, still not with babe from you and not doing poison so there is spell when only you." Dan look at a moment and nods with smile.

"Reckon I can like that, means would have a second son or first daughter." Chun waves her hand.

"Not asked afore, just how sure are you two on Balik being Dan's?"

"Balik come from Dan, when Balik was put in we went on hunt. Left a week after bleeding time end, spend two week finding and returning with bounty. Bounty kept moving so initial find was long, only have Dan to get under the whole time." Sergeant look up.

"Ach lass, thought you always got roll from caught bounty and Dan on return." Dan shakes his head.

"This fella was older, and not handsome. Well Janet said not pretty, the man laughed at that one so reckon she was trying for funny." I shake my head.

"Dan was not trying for funny, round eye still strange language. Not use much when it comes to how nice a fella look, the men pay me to get on back, reckon they not care if say nice look." Hush falls over camp, reckon they are trying to puzzle out if true or not, there is one thing this wife would like. "Dan, need roll from handsome husband." Dan smile at me.

"Janet need to sew the pants for Jane."

"Jane not know?" Jane shakes her head. "Bia?" Bia looks over and shrugs.

"Can sew, never done pants and reckon you have." Sigh and shoot eye daggers at Dan.

"Dan just not want to roll with wife twice." Dan sighs and shakes his head.

"Not sure can manage before and after supper, we are not young." Toss up hands then find more eye daggers for husband.

"Jane, get in pants, need to fold to fit." Jane just turns red and sighs.

"Rather do that when is dark." Just look at Jane a short spell, Jane notice then hop up and get away from camp with pants.

Coming back Jane need to hold up pants and they are bunched up at feet. Try hard but not able to hold giggle at look of Jane in pants. Rest of camp join in, Jane is giggling a little as well. Start at waist to find how far to fold. Not that far at least so reckon the fellas who buy from store not older or large.

Perhaps Jane not that small either, hard to tell. Aside from taller Jane look like rest of gals have seen outside of reservation. Reckon inside of reservation end up looking same right quick. Round eye eat well and seem always have vittles, hard part is able to buy. Finish with waist by stick needle in to hold fold I move to leg.

Leg prove harder, there is much to fold and reckon either Jane got tall man pants or Jane short for gal. Finish with that have Jane get back in skirt so can sew. Earns sigh out of Jane then she move away again to get in skirt. Get handed pants when come back so work on leg first. Fastest of the sew so am able to do quick like.

Waist prove tougher, need put fold on inside so get to pull out needle then refold. Also need to sew twice at fold, one for the outer part then a second for inner fold. This way fold not move around when Jane get in pants. Found this out when got first pants to help Dan, store not carry pants in my size.

At least this time I know what am doing and hope that not need sew again in a few days. Finally finish with sew on pants so make sure have all needle then toss to Jane. Jane catch then look at pants before look at me.

"Need to put these on now?" I shake my head.

"Wear from now on, can start in morning. No hunt, we got enough meat for while and town come up quick like."

"So not get up so early?" Look at Chun then plate handed and smile.

"Get up same, on hunt sooner catch sooner back to Balik and watch house built." Chun sighs, makes giggle then thought come. "Chun, get counter for ice cream and tables, can do store and eatery same building." Chun look for a short spell and shrugs.

"May do that, just not real sure if anyone want ice cream in winter." Shrug then look at plate, have big chop with bone and plenty bean.

"If no call for ice cream in winter can put hand pie there." Look at Dan a short spell then go back to vittles.

"May work, not know Amanda is expert."

"Chun only good at being whore and roll with Amanda." Bia snorts and Chun shoot eye daggers.

"Janet that is not true, I can cook dinner. Amanda just knows more things to make." Chun not look so happy, reckon best if say nice to Chun.

"Supper has been good for the hunt. Go much farther and can teach you how to make snake and coney stew." Chun looks at for a moment then looks at Dan and giggles, I look and Dan has big eyes so giggle with.

"Could we make that at Longwood?" Shake my head.

"Snake there small and eat bug. Not a good taste to them. Get over into warm land with little in plant, snake good there. Dangerous snake bite but powerful good in stew." Elan looks up and nods.

"Had before reservation, good stew. Recall once tribe caught many so cut in bites then cook on stick over fire. Had with onion, so bite of onion, then bite of snake."

"No tortilla?" Elan pauses for a short spell then nods.

"Yes tortilla as well, not roll up like morning vittles here but have tortilla."

"What did you do with the tortilla if not rolled?' Sergeant asks making me giggle while Elan chuckles.

"Before learn rolled would use tortilla like bread, take bit and rub on plate then eat." Dan nudges and nods at plate so see to the vittles there, still want roll out of husband.

Chun waves hand so look then she point so look there. Dan has bulge so equipment ready for roll. Smile at Dan then scoot in and lean on, still seeing to the vittles though. Good taste of the chops, reckon the boar been finding plenty of vittles. Bean are tasty as well so good vittles on this stop, reckon been getting coney to much.

Everyone loves the vittles so Chun is beaming. Would suggest cooking up a hock, if had not gotten those to sell. A hock of this size is worth good money, at least two dollars, likely more. Rather depends on how good pig supply is in next town. Finished off the vittles when mind goes aflutter with the purchase of the brown squares, so ask after the chocolate.

Gets plenty of slack jaws, reckon they decide would not try the chocolate. Still Chun fetches a bag and produces some of the chocolate squares. These are not precisely squares, they are elongated and thick, at least a finger. Not wishing a whole bar, what Chun say they are, pull Bowie and break over knee.

Dan help catch the pieces so we hand out some to Bia, Chun, and Jane. Dan keeps a piece to bite, so we take a bite together. Honest, chocolate is a little bit of a let down on flavor. Sort of a nut taste on tongue, though not a nut, smoother and has after of earth like. Swallow the bite then take another, perhaps like coffee and need more than one try.

Finish off the chocolate piece had and sit a spell trying to figure on why liked so. Then realize something, feel like do after roll and being held. Not as good as Dan roll and held, but good as whore roll and held feel. Smile at that getting Dan to snort.

"Taste that good?" I shake my head.

"No Dan, is like while being whore, just finish roll and being held. Feel just like, not as good as after roll with husband but good."

"So not need to do roll now?" Shoot eye daggers at Dan.

"Feel not as good from husband, best give wife roll. Reckon once is enough so if not up to two is no concern."

"You know it is odd, does not do the same to me." Look at Dan a moment then shrug.

"Great Spirit decide women are better in most thing, decide women could use chocolate to act that way. Men don't need since men not as good and called on to do less." Bia, Chun, and Jane are laughing now.

"Men stronger and no bleeding time." Swat Dan for remind on that.

"Men unable to produce babe from them, women need bleeding time to keep ground."

Dan sighs and tosses up his hands, then hoists me over shoulder. Squeak in surprise then smile since know what come next. Not disappoint either, get carried over to bedroll then put on ground. Promptly work on getting out of tracking clothes, Dan doing same next to. Smile cause want this, almost need roll from husband.

Reckon the ask Dan for rolls not a good thought, keep doing still. This is like when was needing roll often, eager and hurried. Miss that a little, Dan rolls of slow and loving just as nice, but the hurried eager rolls are nice to have some. Cloth on the ground we dive in to the bedroll and get blanket over.

At first all we do is get close and shiver, then Dan send hand to equipment. Moan at that since want a roll out of husband. Try and grab at Dan, but he pressed against leg and can't reach so grab up the rest and pull down for kiss. Just kiss a spell, his hand working on me and getting close to stars. Then the hand goes away, pulls a groan out before Dan moves on top.

Welcome Dan in with a moan, then moan again since he is moving. We are having fast and eager roll, just what mind was on. Find stars right quick as well, so am moaning out the stars while Dan just moves. Feel so good to be under Dan for fast eager roll. About then realize not moving with Dan much so see to that.

Both of us moving now churning up my equipment, can feel the stars coming. So reach for those stars, move a little harder against Dan. His hands come to breast then I find my stars. Not find stars quite how wanted though, Dan found finish. So Dan spreads warmth within while I moan to stars and feel right, but also sad since would like longer roll.

Still, have my husband atop, buried in and filled with him. Nothing wrong with this, also being held and holding back so all is right. Then we are rolling over and am top now, he is not out so perhaps can again like last night. Move a little and get groan out of Dan, he puts hands to me and holds so no more move.

"Sorry Janet, just stay put for now." I smile at Dan and give kiss.

"Had roll from husband so feel right. Almost want say no more on ask for roll all day, almost need like old." Dan snorts and squeezes nose.

"Now you know how I felt on the hunts."

"Was nice Dan, still ask." Get a sigh out of Dan, then he chuckles.

"Never said was not nice, reckon we should get some shut eye."

Frown at that, husband is still inside and would like another roll. Course no hunt in morning so perhaps can do morning roll. Idea has merit so smile at Dan.

"Morning roll?" Dan just look a short spell then snorts.

"Can try, not sure can again when stop."

"If ask all day can again?" Pulls chuckles out of Dan.

"Janet some of the time you are strange gal."

Just giggle and lie on my husband, he is inside and while not roll again feels good like this. He has not said off either so shall get shut eye like this. Dan seems to like the idea, just put hands to and settles. Eyes close after short spell, am tired and feel right, perhaps chocolate shall be a good addition to vittles for me.