Longwood Second Hunt Day 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do wish to be good wife to Dan and hope this time will do it. Deep down fairly sure have babe or no already but just can't stop hoping. Dan just keeps going, powerful good husband and so wish to be just as good a wife. Then stars fall on me, did not know were close so caught off guard when fall on top.

Perhaps means babe is within now. Deep down know that is not the case but do wish so. Stars are ebbing away when Dan stiffens and groans. Have warmth within yet again so moan at this. Do not find stars with husband but warmth is all needed. Dan collapses atop so put arms around full as can and just hold feeling loved.

After spell Dan rolls off, helped some feeling rock and Dan heavy. Tease on getting big as Mr. Johnson but Dan already heavy. So fix blanket, get coats on top, and clothes under blanket then snuggle up to Dan.

"Dan you sure on whore when get back?" Dan nods and smiles at me.

"You always have enough and you don't smile as much since you stop." I sigh and press a little closer.

"McCalbane may have broken me a little, not feel right until after roll and being held."

"Janet that not so wrong, same for me honest. Get roll and day is right, why stick with you aside from you being good at what you do." Look up at Dan and give kiss.

"We Dan, we do this." Dan snorts then we settle down to sleep.

Wake with start, there is someone moving in camp. Grab up Colt and spring up to look at noise and find Jane looking to get back under blanket. Sigh then look around and decide good enough time to get up. Sky is starting to wake for sun so good time to get up and prepare to do hunt. Poke Dan to get grunt so decide to leave be and find Bia.

Need to get fire going though reckon dressed then find work better. So get in track clothes and pull on coat. Shivering a mite still, coat is cold and area is cold so no help there. Find Bia curled up on marshal so poke and get her to roll over. Just look a spell and get sigh out of her.

"Janet you up early." Giggle a bit there.

"Bia with round eye to much I reckon."

Get eye dagger shot at me some then Bia is up getting dressed. Head for where saw Jane and find her in bedroll alone. Puzzle find but may as well get her awake so poke and she roll over. Poke again so she roll back, so poke again. This time get open eye and get looked at again.

"Was I being noisy?" I shake my head.

"Get up, going to warm up at fire then hunt for coney." Jane look some more then sigh and get up.

Get over to Bia and help set up wood for fire. Fire going we sit, no reason to get vittles going yet and best to get warm. Then Bia come over and fastens to breast to lessen the ache and sigh. Feel better now though miss Balik something fierce. Jane sit at fire with while Bia has moved to other breast, reckon should speak some on hunt before hunt.

"Jane first rule of hunt is move quiet, say quiet." Jane nods and smiles.

"I can do that, what second rule?"

"Second rule is if something crashing through plants ready rifle. Like as not is a rabid animal, no let touch and no touch. You become rabid and powerful bad death."

"Know about rabid."

"Good, now coney hunt is simple, eye open and hear. Something moving in bush or tuft of grass is coney. Get ready to shoot then move grass, you have shoes so heard works with shoe. No shoe use hand until see coney. No shoot first, make sure is not mom with young. Young always follow after moment, see young no shoot, just go different way."

Jane nods and looks around, so look around with and the land is flat here. Some lonesome hills here and there in distance but near to us only a few lonesome tree. Like as not only find coney though a deer would be powerful good. Could sell some at next town to afford more vittles if we run low for town.

Get a feeling and reckon warm enough so hop up. Jane follows so collect Winchester and head off in direction I get feeling on. We cross horse path to other side and keep going for spell. Sky is starting to awaken with sun and naught around to shoot so may as well ask.

"No roll for Jane?"

"Gave roll, could not sleep sharing bedroll so got in empty one."

"Best to share, no feel rock." Jane snorts.

Just keep going for a spell longer then see it. Off in the distance we have boar. Powerful big boar looks to be as tall as me like as not. This welcome find though may be tough to take with greenhorn.

"Jane, big thing there is boar. Powerful big boar so need you to shoot with, try for head. Always shoot for head, no panic take knee aim down and shoot. Keep shoot until boar fall over. When boar fall over we get closer and finish if not already. Then you run to get horse and Dan, need man to get all of meat."

Jane nods so we get closer, luck for us boar not notice yet. Will soon I reckon he is nosing about for vittles of own. If no find vittles soon will move on and may decide our spot is best to go. Soon as boar look charge and powerful bad to be charged on by boar. Close enough I reckon so get Jane to take knee and do same.

Boar still nosing around and hard to shoot head so whistle. Loud whistle so boar head pop up and look about. Aiming down on boar and find right spot so shoot. Jane shoot and boar jerk but not fall. Aim bad, did not get good spot on boar so reload fast, then find head on charging boar and shoot. Another shot surprise little, usual for greenhorn to panic on charge boar.

Not seem to matter for boar, still come so powerful spirit in boar. Reload as sing in praise of boar then shoot. This time boar notice shoot and lean little then fall. Still move so hop up still singing and shoot. Jane follows closer to boar and still breath so shoot boar, this time trick is done and no more boar.

"Powerful spirit of boar, sure to move up in circle." Jane just look a moment then sighs.

"Always enjoyed having pig but ugly animal." Snort and giggle.

"Pig also bad to make mad, charge boar and no kill first, boar kill you. Sharp teeth on them and strong jaw, now run for Dan and horse. Mind area, usual have more than one with boar this size." Jane looks around and shivers.

"Could we drag it?"

"Heavy boar and smell will bring wolf, best not to be drag if wolf come. If notice pig and not notice you keep go. If pig notice you and come, go back here and yell. Will find me ready for more shoot and second pig to cut. Usual only one boar, have wife instead and perhaps young. Mom pig not attack unless you go toward, also not toward camp, would have notice."

Jane nods and still look a bit nervous but pull rifle closer and turn about to go toward camp. She go quick so should see Dan and horse in short spell. Pulling Bowie I get down and start to cut up boar. Sing praises to the Great Spirit for providing big boar. Sing more in praise of powerful boar and thank for providing meat and testing us.

After getting head free notice Dan coming on horse. Also have sergeant on horse and another horse. Odd though welcome, big boar and much meat. Like as not get five to ten dollars for most of the meat. Head cut free and inside pulled out I get to work on cutting out meat. This powerful good boar, little fat inside.

Most of the fat on the skin, so cut that free and get at the meat under. Dan and sergeant get up to me so glad tidings there, can have them pack up what I cut out. Dan hop down followed by sergeant then sergeant holds reins.

"Dan your horse good enough to stay here." Dan sighs and pulls saddle bags off all three horses before coming over.

"Your pinto would not come with us and this is one of the dead men horses. Figure on being better to have sergeant along to keep horses here." Allow as that being proper, though pinto not come is odd.

"Pinto not come?" Dan shakes his head.

"Tossed up head and scooted away from me. Reckon either there is predator in area or just too attached to licorice and you." Look about since if predator they would come for pig first.

"Big boar so possible on predator come at blood. Leave extra meat?"

"I reckon leave the usual, need to sell plenty. Two ham hock make us enough for two towns plus what else we can get."

Nod and see to on the cutting. Tough to do with Bowie though not have a better knife for this. Bartholomew would and likes when find a boar to kill, though not here so can't give to him. Keep Dan busy with wrapping up the cuts. Sergeant take interest when get to steak portion. Calls them chops instead though same idea.

Ponders if can do the chops tonight. Not see problem with that so allow as possible if Chun want. Takes a spell, sun is full into sky when finish though powerful big boar. Get everything on horses then follow everything. Ride along on happy horse with Winchester nestled in arm. Horse happy since share licorice.

Reckon Dan may be right on pinto, wanted licorice since been sharing a bite. Need to scold pinto on this, not get licorice when we get. Share licorice with but only one doing so and need to remind pinto that only one giving licorice. Back at camp leave sergeant and Dan to see to the meat being moved about and head for the fire.

Chun hand over plate when get close so smile and sit. Powerful hunger and here I am with vittles, so just see to on the vittles. Dan come over and plop down next to then gets own plate. Sergeant comes over and get plate so we sit and see to on our vittles a spell. When we all finish vittles split up to take care of the camp.

Get to stay with Chun, Bia, and Jane so we finish with plates and pots fast. Get beans set up to have with chops then help the men finish packing up camp. Then it is time for go and need scold pinto. Pinto looks at me and even comes closer to snuffle at coat so swat on nose.

"Bad boy not come help. No licorice for you now, may share later."

Pinto hangs head as hop on, some snorts out of the rest. Little urging then we on way on road toward next town. Just ride for a spell then remember promise to Dan so look back at.

"Dan, give me roll." Dan snorts and shakes head.

"Later Janet." The rest are chuckling or giggling so almost no hear. "Pretty wife be the death of me." Just beam at Dan for that, been a spell since he say pretty.

Just ride on for a spell longer, getting fit to do again when Jane ride close. She no say at first just ride along next, when decide to ask Dan for roll again, she open mouth. Hold up hand then turn to Dan.

"Dan, want roll now." Dan snorts.

"That was never worked afore, not gonna now. Later Janet." Smile at Dan and get smile in return, reckon he enjoyed the asking.

"Has he ever given roll during the day?"

"Yes, when at Longwood, rest of time either wait or have man hire to give him roll."

"Why did you work as a whore?" Sigh and shake head.

"Needed to, give out roll, get held. Getting held after roll made feel right, needed so often was naught else but be whore. Many round eye say that injun supposed to whore, reckon perhaps got that stuck in mind. Not so much need now, whore though is nice. Men eager to get roll from and talk nice. Not often round eye talk nice aside Dan except when whoring."

"The marshals are afraid of you, seems like everyone aside Dan is same." Shrug at that.

"Injuns have heard story and am Cherokee. When met Apache first time from reservation shot one calling for protection. To us calling for protection and dead anyway mean powerful warrior. First time did hunt with Apache got shot, should have died, did not. Marks as more powerful warrior, that and Cherokee mean set up aside Great Spirit." Jane look confused so reckon there will be question on Great Spirit.

"Why do the marshals fear you?" Reckon wrong though good question.

"Not rightly know on that, reckon have heard tell of past hunts. Dan and me have found many of the problem that marshal learn to look for. Bandit run town to bleed slow, ran in to that first that report to Kansas City. Like as not others have seen though not report on. Figure on way to track down bounty easy, ask friend nice like. Aside the first when ask nice then pull knife would give story how bounty put with child and thrown from reservation." Jane looks a short spell.

"So you lied to them?" Shake head fast.

"Not lie, truth just old truth. When tribe was taken to reservation, McCalbane ask to have me to learn round eye, read, and numbers. Tribe had no choice but to allow, he was source of most meat. Soldiers had taken bow and said not need. Was lie since after taken from tribe meat stop coming. Not right away, did learn round eye, read, and number, then after spell McCalbane came as husband, was not ready for husband. Get husband regardless, kept coming back until swell with Chad." Jane sigh and not speak again for a short spell.

"Did the with child from bounty work all the time?" I nod and smile.

"Always work, why ask?" Jane sighs and shrugs.

"Just the stories on Cherokee Janet been around since beginning of war. Reckon the people you spoke with would have heard tell."

"Not know known as Cherokee Janet until get Colts. Always went up to friend of bounty and say 'Name is Janet, man put with child and get thrown from reservation, looking to stay with him and no find'. Use name of bounty, never show to friend, just come up and talk."

"With Dan right there and your pistols?" Shake head and smile.

"Dan waited at horses with pistols in bags. He was nice man helping to find the bounty to be with as wife." Jane snorts and giggles.

"Wonder if that would work with me, minus the reservation part."

"Not sure, bounty we got was always farther west. The friend like as not lived in small town like last. Since Kansas City has area for bounty now not all land you will become known and no work."

Just sit a spell longer riding along. Land around always same, grass, lonesome tree and hill.

"What about when I am with child?"

"Easy to do until last spell with child before come out. When that come around you have urge to use outhouse lot, get sleepy easy, and no wish to be upright much. Best to stop bounty hunting then and wait for babe to decide to be out. Need find someone to care for babe before do bounty again. Also not able to do roll for spell after, best to use bleeding time relief until stop hurt with hand." Jane nods and sighs.

"Alright, what is bleeding time relief?" Snort and giggle.

"Bleeding time relief is with mouth instead of equipment. Like as not why married farmer always partake of whore when visit."

"Is it enjoyable?" I nod and smile.

"Quite nice to do. Reckon partly since even when is bleeding time and do relief get held after. Do enjoy doing asides that. If you have the notion can do same to a gal. Chun does and enjoy. No have notion, just see another gal, if you think a gal is nice can ask I reckon." Jane makes a face at that, reckon she not have notion.

"Have you seen a man have a roll with another man?" Shake my head fast.

"No wish to watch roll, if there is roll near wish to be part of roll, especially with Dan. Man not speak to me of having notion of roll with man, though gal so like as not would not mention if did." Jane nods and giggles.

"Dan does not mind you whoring?" Shake my head.

"Dan is odd husband, does not mind if whore, always have roll left for Dan. In way this not so odd, whore at brothel was in while in Kansas City had husband. Husband would roll with other gals often as could manage. This odd part, Dan not do that, wife is only gal Dan rolls with, but allows to roll with other men."

"That is odd, special as well since you needed to give out roll often. Like as not no one man could enough for you."

"Especially afore met Dan, went on cow drives, did not ride horse had wagon and driver. Would lie on mattress to let the pokes ride up, climb in, and give roll. Would get held after a spell then poke climb out. All day like this, twenty pokes asides cookie and the driver for my wagon. Not get all every day, each night get a poke to climb in and spend night holding, after a roll." Jane looks a little surprised at that one.

"How did you manage?"

"Was hard at first, first drive had to limit the number for the first spell but got used to quick so would ask for more. That drive they set up a signal, if was open for a poke could trail a bit of cloth, poke climb in and take in cloth so not have more than one poke. Met Dan after a drive be over and before got on another. Dan was special roll, just not know how special for a spell. Got me doing bounty and have since, except when on back being a whore."

"When was this?" Think about that a spell then it come back.

"Met Dan just afore the war started, they was doing recruitment drives and took Dan's brothers so his folks decide Dan should scat so as not to be in war. Reckon they did the right, both his brothers died in the war. First in the second battle, other bout halfway through." Sparks a thought so turn to Dan, he puts his hand up.

"No roll yet." I snort and giggle.

"Waiting spell longer to ask again. This is in reference to war, first brother died in second battle right afore we got that deserter?" Dan ponders a short spell and nods.

"Sounds right." Sergeant waves his hand.

"I recall that, we got report on him, all of us in fort were happy to be not called for war. Think week later newspaper had report you two caught him." Look at Dan then shake my head.

"Took us two week to catch and another five day to get him to train to get back quicker." Sergeant sighs then shrugs.

"Never said the reports came regular or fast. Truth be told, only knew the war was over two months later when a report finally got to us." Look at Dan powerful confused.

"Janet the government does not always work well. Many men work at sending out information where it is supposed to go. They do not always get it right and other concerns do come to the fore. In this case the forts to hold back the heathen injuns were of little concern to those east. The bounty for the deserter came to us in three days due to the train. It being a legal matter you understand. Much of what was sent west for the military went by wagon to allow for the regular train and the needed soldiers."

"You round eye wonder why tribes were not that big. Dan need roll." Dan snorts and chuckles then shakes his head.

"Later Janet."

Dan has smile so smile back at Dan, honest am rather on the wanting a roll side of things now. Hopefully Dan does as well since this wife could really go for a nice roll with her husband. Just ride on for a spell longer until shadows get long. Pinto even knows time to find camp, his head going side to side.

Get a neigh out of pinto and head toss so look same way and spot a nice camp site. Rather on the close side of things in relation to path but far enough to not be bother. Not likely any would travel path at night. Pat pinto and motion the way as head off path and get down after a short spell. The rest come up and we set to on getting camp set up.

Especially important to get snow pushed away. Powerful bad to lie on bedroll atop snow, tends to melt and get wet then you cold. Snow is also handy since can use for water in pot. Jane gathers some in coffee pot, possible for morning perhaps with supper vittles. Either way good mind on her to gather snow for coffee now.

"Wonder why the camp is so close to trail?" Just shrug at Chun.

"Don't rightly know." Jane snorts.

"Injun territory so travelers tend to stick to the path. Seem to think injun won't attack when close to." Look at Dan then we all look at Cucaracha who shrugs.

"Not been told on that. Reckon you injun would know better on if work or not." Everybody looks at me, like I'm the only injun.

"Reckon would not matter, tribe wish attack will attack no matter what. Bipin old enough to know on this and Elan like as not would as well." Elan shakes his head.

"War tribe is sent out to do attack, regular tribe either wait there or move to a new place." We all look at Bipin who shoots eye daggers at me.