Looking for Compatibility

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like to take you to dinner tonight and would you show me some of the places of interest in this city tomorrow. Then on Monday I'll scout around to see whether I should stay here and work in a business, or invest in one or buy one outright."

"Oh dad would be pleased if the activity is connected to ranching. He was hoping to help you get rancher clients."

"Sweetie ranching has become so complicated it's a business itself."

"Oh I'd not thought of ranching that way."

"You are not alone. Few people do. Is you father entirely into cattle?"

"Yes apart from sixteen brood mares and two stallions to rear foals to yearlings as a sideline."

"And does he make hay and harvest grain and sell off surpluses?"

"Yes he does."

Charlie said that meant Arnold operated a complex farming business that would often involve tax, contractual, employment and insurance issues invoking legal complexities. What do you do?"

"I'm a soccer coach and assist with fitness training at our largest high school."

"A noble career but if I set up an office, even joining a law firm as a business adviser, would you consider working for me. You might enjoy trying something different."

"What would I do working for you?"

"You'd sprawl over my desk and pull up your skirt."

Della shrieked with laughter and called him funny.

Charlie spent two days looking around for business possibilities and finally decided to focus on the agency for Chevrolet, Nissan, Acure and Mazda vehicles. The business was co-owned and run by a guy and his two daughters, one twenty-six and the other three years older. He found the girl's had jointly inherited their late mother's share of the business.

The guy's name was Mick Walsh who was in his early fifties.

"Hi Mr Walsh," he said walking into the company president's office.

"Good morning young man. I don't recognize you as a client and my appointment book is empty for this hour so you can have an appointment. See Wendy at reception."

Charlie glanced at the wall. The guy in the photo was Mick in his late twenties standing proudly beside his car.

"Ah you owned one of the originals."

Mick looked suspicious and asked original what?

"You know what I mean, first year of production. I don't see it around here so guess as a younger guy you totaled it."

"I wouldn't commit a crime like that. With one daughter and another on the way I had to sell it to secure money for a deposit on a house. How come you are so knowledgeable?"

"Look across the street."

Mick turned swiveled his chair and said, "Jesus, a Sixty-niner. Please sit."

He yelled, "Wendy two coffees."

They yarned and then Mick pushed his empty coffee cup aside and said, "Well that takes care of the jawing, so what do you want?"

"Let may lay out the cards: a sales manager's job with a loose agreement to buy out one or both of your daughter's holding in this company at fair valuation provided you are impressed with my performance and I feel I can trust you and find you can treat me as an equal."

"You don't say."

"I've sold Chevy commercial for eight years in Colorado. I'd like to do it here till I join you in senior management."

"You don't say."

"If you are interested I'll bring in my sales record, references and a list of my trophy wins tomorrow. I inherited my maternal grandmother's virtually debt-free ranch after she died after my mother and I sold that before coming here and so I'm all cashed up. I suggest you ask me anything you like about Chevy from models, engine options and performance, tweaking tips, resale values and financing. I have most of it in my head."

"Young man, you interest me," Mick said, pulling on his jacket. "Let's go and have a couple of beers and early lunch and yarn about you, your knowledge and your aspirations."

Charlie arrived back at the motel. Della ran out of the office to greet him.

He grabbed and kissed her before she had time to back off.

"Jesus," she said, red-faced and breathing heavily. "You don't waste time. If you hadn't been so good at sex I would have slapped you."

He just smiled.

"Well, may I have a reply to what I just said?"

"Those two little things we have in the last two nights were just pot warmers. Wait till I get your on to a bed and I'll really drill you. Cars cramp your style in having sex."

"Aunt Cheryl has agreed I can stay with you. We have shifted you into Unit 14 that is the premium suite because the arrangement means I'm vacating my room. There will be no increase in room charge. In fact it decreases because she's put you on the monthly rate to encourage you to remain here and be lovely to me. My aunt appreciates young women need affection."

"Jesus," Charlie grinned. "You two don't waste time."

She said in alarm, "I can reverse everything."

"No way, I can't wait to bite into those tits."

"Charlie," Della said nervous rebuke.

He laughed and slowly she smiled and they momentarily continued staring at each other. She colored when he finally said he really liked her and she took him by the hand and led him to Unit 14.

Being a little larger with a dining alcove, a bath and a larger main bedroom with large built in wardrobes, the unit was very much more livable for longer-term residency. Charlie thought why not continue living there because it was less than two miles from the vehicle dealership and Della appeared happy here because she related so well to her aunt.

Della said shyly, "Do I remove my own clothes?"

"It's not yet 4:00."

"I can't wait."

That really got Charlie's motor going. He'd picked her to be one of those 'Let's wait until after dinner types, at least when doing it with him for the first time in a bedroom."

"Unzip me and pull it out," he invited and regretted that when she looked so taken aback.

"Just joking," he lied and smiling took her in his arms and kissed her, stroking her gently, thinking the youngster might be sexually experienced but she didn't wish to be regarded as a slut. He guessed she was about twenty-six. He was thirty-eight. They hadn't discussed ages.

He was aching to get at her young, firm body and what guy wouldn't? She was a good-looker with gentle curves all in the right places and very long legs. Now his cock ached.

Charlie was applying more pressure in the kissing and had changing to stroking her back and she was now pressing into him and he could feel his erection against her leg.

Brilliant, this was going so well but would Aunt Cheryl come knocking to ensure they were behaving themselves?

Della's mouth opened and his tongue flopped into her mouth hungrily and their tongues touched and he felt the surge of sexual electricity flow between them. He was wondering about undressing her when he felt her lift her arms. As she pulled off her top he sunk his head while grabbed a tit. Pulling it out of the bra he pushed it up into a bigger mound and bit it... er very gently.

She giggled and said very distinctly, "Come on, fuck me" and suddenly it was all on.

If Aunt Cheryl knocked they didn't hear her.

There were only a dress, panties and bra to remove and she kicked off her scuffs. She fumbled with his belt in shaking hands while Charlie practically tore off his shirt. He took over to slip his pants and briefs to his ankles and didn't bother removing them because it meant delaying to remove his shoes. He lifted Della on to the sofa, eyeing her boobs appreciatively, and sunk his mouth into her trimmed blonde pussy and groaned as he savored the smells and taste of a woman ready for sex.

Della spread her pussy lips for him and as his tongue sank into her she grabbed his hair above both ears and she groaned.

Before inserting a finger or two, he wet his smallest finger from the base of her cunt and slid that down and around and touched her butt hole, almost holding his breath while he thought would she yell no or simply pretend it wasn't happening. To his astonishment she rolled her butt up slightly to give him easier access. Fuck, just how experienced was this kid? He then thought at twenty-six she really was long past being a kid. He withdrew that hand and felt her butt sink back on to the sofa.

A little later Charlie felt one of her hands reach towards her clit. He was sucking up juices while tonguing just below the clit while two fingers dug deeply and had her squirming.

"Charlie, I'll be into my first release in moments," she said huskily. "I'd like you to be into me when that occurs. I'm protected."

For Charlie there was no finer moment when having sex to hear a woman talk like that.

He sighed happily as his fat dick slid up her channel and with delight he heard Della groan and felt her body buckle as she collapsed into a release.

Her first one eh? Well those were her words. Prepare for your second release baby, Charlie thought, as he worked into his pumping rhythm to thrill his own dick as well as it tickled her internal sensory spots.

Della and Charlie were nude at the table having the wine that Della had thoughtfully purchased when stocking up for breakfast and her phone went.

"It's Aunt Cheryl," said Della switching her phone to hold. Blushing she said, "She's inviting us to dinner but says it's okay if we'd rather fuck the night away."

"I'd love dinner," Charlie said, his instinct moving faster than his brain.

Della told her aunt they'd love to accept the invitation.

Charlie asked, "Did your aunt really make that comment about fucking the night away?"

"No I made it up. You looked rather jaded being an older man. I was just attempting to perk you up."

"Bitch," Charlie grinned, rubbing up to full erection and making sure the young bitch could see what he was doing.

Della laughed and licked over her top lip as she reached for a breast.

Charlie bunched Della up on the bed and gave it to her doggy at full power. He later had to wake her to shower before leaving for dinner downstairs.

"Christ, what hit me?" she groaned, reaching up with her arms and asking to be carried to the shower.

Charlie had the distinct feeling this truly was a new beginning, well worth the upset of leaving Colorado to put the deaths of his immediate family members truly behind him.

CHAPTER 2

Della was fully recovered by the time she was being kissed by a very happy Aunt Cheryl who also hugged and kissed Charlie as if he were family. Stan looked Charlie over and then said hi and they shook hands.

"I suppose it's a wine for you too, coming from the jet-set habitat of Colorado?"

"I grew up on a ranch from which we scratched a living. You're holding a beer. Are you stashing them away for yourself or can I have one?"

"A beer's coming up buddy," Stan said and his wife flashed a pleased smile at Charlie.

"So what work will keep you here Charlie?" Cheryl asked. "Perhaps we can help you find something."

"I have something pretty solid lined-up already, " he said and as expected Della snorted, "You didn't tell me that."

"You didn't ask and besides I'm saying nothing till I get a phone call.

They'd just started on banana custard dessert when Charlie took that call and didn't leave the table.

Mainly listening to the caller he said, "Right" and 'Good work" and I'll be in early tomorrow Mick'.

He pocketed his phone smiling and Cheryl was on to him in a flash.

"That will be Mick Walsh. You are going to work at Fleetline Midwest Autos."

"Gee Cheryl, no flies on you."

"Well I could hear his voice. Mick always talks loud and gruffly. He sponsors our ten pin team that includes his two daughters."

"Ah the daughters. I didn't meet them."

Cheryl sniffed and said to Della to put her hands over her ears. "They are fat and lazy and live together and sleep together if you know what I mean."

Charlie winked at Cheryl and she colored.

"Bess is in charge of administration and carries the title of company secretary and Pauline has the title of director of sales for automobiles. Roger Dunlop is director of sales of the commercial division."

"Della I was going to tell you first..."

"That's fine and I do believe you. But tell us all now.""

"That call was to confirm Mr Dunlop has agreed to retire almost a year earlier that planned, accepting the carrot of twenty grand, of which half of that comes out of my salary over the next year. I am his replacement and will work with him from tomorrow for the next fortnight while he shows me the ropes."

Charlie told his surprised audience that he'd been selling Chevy commercial for eight years in Colorado. In his new job he'd be in charge of sales and servicing of pickups, express cargo carriers and passenger vans, and the larger Traverse and the Kodiak models.

Stan said, "I know Mick rather well as we belong to the same Rotary Club. I'm surprised that as an outsider you got a foot in the door."

"Well I walked in and before he could throw me out I noticed an old photo of him with a Camaro. I pointed to me across the street and I was invited to stay for coffee. I left him thinking about me for an hour and then returned with my work record and pictures of sales trophies I'd won, handed him references and gave him contact details of the dealership I worked for. We then worked out how I could fit in to his workforce and you know how we achieved that."

"Will you have a job for me?" Della asked.

"Yeah once I manage to shift the manager's PA. Mick says Daphne Rivers is a pain with a sharp tongue and is becoming forgetful with age and has began refusing to do some duties but no way will he fire her and risk becoming involved in a wrongful dismissal claim. He said it would be over to me to apply reasonable pressure to covertly encourage her to resign."

"But darling you love coaching soccer and other things you do at the high school."

Della replied to her mother she had no qualifications to coach and was employed because she was cheaper than a professional coach. If I work for Charlie it will be Monday to Friday and I can return to playing weekend soccer. This rearrangement will really suit me. I know cars and I interface well with people and have had office experience. Besides Charlie says he can have me over his desk... omigod, what am I saying?"

"Rather too much I should think," her aunt said primly, but her eyes were shining.

* * *

Charlie's brief introduction to the daughters in Mick's office next morning was greeted civilly but he thought only just. Their smiles were paper-thin.

"I suppose it was a bit of a shock finding your father had hired me?" he smiled.

The silence was frozen. Mick looked out of his office window, lips pursed into silent whistling.

"It was one of those decisions that occurs here, fortunately infrequently, without consultation," said Bess, company secretary, with an expression that could have passed just as easily as a scowl or an attempted smile.

Her sister Pauline came right out with it. "Why are you here?"

Charlie had prepared the answer, expecting that question. "To boost sales through the commercial division with a spin-off being earning myself a living in reward for my endeavors."

"My word for that is bullshit," Pauline challenged.

"Well if sales figures for commercial lift and over time sales of cars, SUVs and crossovers don't match that performance questions could be asked about your leadership."

"How dare you."

"It's simply an observation Pauline, I'll simply be a non-executive director when I takeover from Mr Dunlop. I must go. I'll see you around. Call me when you are ready to sign me on Bess."

"Come with me; we may as well do that now. In fact it's a requirement."

Charlie found Roger Dunlop to be affable and was quickly told to call him Roger.

"I gather you have been over to meet the girls?"

"Yes and compared with your greeting their welcome had ice in it."

Roger laughed and said they were mad at their father making the decisions without involving him. "You'll find Mick runs this place a little dictatorially. I suggest you watch that Pauline. She can be a real bitch."

"Warning taken."

"I'm pleased you have arrived like this. I worried about how I would be replaced with Pauline probably pitching to take over the entire sales operation and that would have been a disaster. I feel ready to go."

"One thing that strikes me Roger is why are pickups in commercial, not that I disagree with it because the majority sales are related to commercial activity."

"I worked here as assistant sales manager and Mick's late wife Glenda was my niece. It was her idea to make me responsible for commercial sales to get me away from Pauline. Because our commercial sales were pretty thin to support a sales manager Glenda got Mick to agree to add pickups to the lineup. God you should have been here to see the daughters raving on like spoilt kids. You find that neither girl does fuck all round here. I better take you to meet your personal assistant and be prepared for a really icy reception."

Charlie said hi and asked Daphne Rivers what she did around the office and she said whatever she chose to do.

He grinned and said that was helpful but it would be more helpful if she described her duties for him.

"I have just explained and that ought to be sufficient for anyone but the village moron."

"Well Mrs Rivers I shall leave you for an hour to write out your job prescription and then I shall consider any modifications I require and then we'll both have a clear understanding what you do round here. Thank you for being so cooperative."

"Roger I'm resigning. I'll go the day you go."

"Take your time to reconsider Daphne..."

"I'm off to see Mr Walsh now. I can't stand this new guy."

Charlie went home very happy that evening and arrived not long after Della who'd gone to her first early evening soccer practice with her old club and was very happy about that. She had just finished putting on a chicken casserole and Charlie was going beyond a 'glad to see you again' kiss.

"Let me shower... I came straight home off the field."

"What's wrong with the smell of stale sweat when you're aroused?"

She pulled back into him and they ground their mouths together and Charlie reached in under her top and sports bra and began mashing a breast until Della, groaning, pulled him to the floor and urged, "Lick me Charlie, lick me real good."

It wasn't a moment to worry about correct grammar.

Well 'the new beginning' didn't occur without waves and Charlie acknowledged he was to blame for that.

He'd expected Della's father to live up to his offer that he'd encourage his cronies to support Charlie in business but when Charlie visited Arnold to remind him of that offer Arnold spat, "No way will I recommend Chevy... we out here are Ford men."

Charlie described that outcome to Della and she just laughed and said, "That's so typically dad."

"Will you work on him to change his mind?"

"No way, he's given you his decision."

At that Charlie went off the Bolt family, just a little.

Charlie often caught Cheryl looking at him in a funny way and she'd blush and look away. On Saturday Della was away playing soccer and Stan was away fishing. Cheryl never liked being alone and invited Charlie, who didn't work weekends, to lunch.

He walked around the counter into her and Stan's living quarters, knocked at the door and walked in on Cheryl who had her dress hitched up and was holding it awkwardly under one arm while she was adjusting the clips on the far leg holding up her stocking

"Want a hand?"

She was startled but stared at him and said hi, and finished what she was doing.

"You have nice legs."

"Are you coming on to me?"

Without thought Charlie behaved recklessly and said, "Would you welcome that?"

"I might. Get yourself a beer and a wine for me."

Charlie gave her ass a swat as he went by and she laughed.

Cheryl made no move to get lunch so Charlie refilled her wine glass and got another beer. As he returned Cheryl patted the sofa behind her and said, "Don't it over there like a stranger."