Looking for Compatibility

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie wondered if she'd staged that stocking adjustment thing. She must have heard him arriving. He felt his cock stir.

"So you like my legs?"

"Yes you have retained good shape,"

"We had a baby but he died at eighteen months with influenza. We never tried again. Having kids knocks women's bodies around and they never return fully to normal shape. Do you like my breasts?"

"Dunno, I've never seen them."

Cheryl put down her glass and pulled off her top.

"Help yourself."

It was the moment to back off, to say no way. But Charlie decided otherwise. He put down his beer bottle and lifted Cheryl forward and undid her bra and released her tits. They were small, firm and beautifully shaped. She pulled his head down on to them.

Charlie thought just a bit of tit play but no fuck. Think about Della.

That was well intentioned but when Cheryl wriggled out of her panties he weakened and when she was panting she said, "Butt fuck me. Stan stopped years ago but I caught him with Della a few weeks back and he was up her ass."

Charlie shocked. Cheryl went off and returned with lube and he took it and she smiled triumphantly. During the next hour Charlie gave her ass a workout she'd never forget.

That of course produced a big bust up. Bigmouth Cheryl told Della who called Charlie a dirty rotten slime ball. He went off in a huff and when he returned found Della had shifted her possessions back into her former unit. Stan came up with a couple of beers and when they were seated said Della had told him what had happened. Charlie could stay provided he kept away from Della and Cheryl. Charlie agreed but decided to move out when he found somewhere suitable to live.

Ten days later he moved out.

Della of course didn't arrive to become his replacement PA and the school agreed to keep her on. Mick hired a trim redhead Mrs Di Beech for Charlie's replacement PA and two days after Di started Charlie had her over his desk. She was fairly recently married so restricted him to anal.

Mick knew a widow who had a self-contained living unit attached to her home. The woman in her last forties appeared very nice so Charlie rented the unit for twelve months. He intended moving on but Mick had convinced him to stay for a year and to groom Charlie's assistant manager to take over when he left. That made sense to Charlie, especially when Mick hiked his salary as an incentive. From that day his daughters Bess and Pauline became totally civil to Charlie, presumably because they no longer felt under threat of being ousted from their cozy situations.

Charlie's landlady Mrs Strickland remained rather aloof but her married daughter who visited her up to three times a week was very friendly and one Saturday afternoon came over and said to Charlie she'd enjoy a glass a wine. Charlie had plenty of wine and was fucking the unattached daughter when Mrs Strickland walked in on them and hit the roof.

"Calm down mom. Strip off and join us."

Rachel Strickland looked at Charlie and he called, "Be my guest." Rachel laughed nervously and said she'd lock the door.

Rachel favored Charlie being up her butt while she and Penny were in a sixty-nine and Penny allowed Charlie to do anything to her that he wished. It was a great arrangement and she now visited four times a week and on two of those occasions had Charlie to herself.

Cheryl came round occasionally to be butt-fucked and advised Charlie Della had gone back to the guy whose tires she'd slashed. It was a funny world thought Charlie. Despite being well fucked he was not happy with his behavior, deciding he was better with just one woman. Well that time would come, Charlie thought philosophically. Just be patient and he'd start with a clean sheet when he moved on. He was thirty and it was time he settled down and married.

After four months Charlie had proved himself, his sales training including introducing coaching on the skills of 'cold calling' lifting numerical sales of the commercial division by almost 30% compared with what they were when he took over and by the time he left the profitability of the division had climbed to 47% of what it had been a year earlier. Naturally Mick pleaded with him to stay and offered incentives, but to no avail.

Charlie decided to move into Ohio.

CHAPTER 3

Glancing through the local newspaper at a diner in the south of Ohio, Charlie found someone advertising a business opportunity. Details were few so he made the call.

"Miranda Oliver of Oliver Realty speaking."

"Hi, I'm Charlie Landers, late of Colorado. I'm looking for a financial investment opportunity."

"I was thinking female when I wrote the advertisement."

"But would give responding males equal opportunity of being considered?"

"Oh yes, of course."

Charlie thought he should force the pace. "We need to eat. Will you buy me lunch?"

"I would prefer talking in my office."

"That's fine. Some other time perhaps. Bye."

"No wait, lunch would be fine Mr Landers."

"I'm a stranger in town. Tell me where to meet you."

"Bountiful Café on Main Street. The owner Helene is my younger sister. Say 1:15."

"Fine, how will I recognize you?"

"I'm blonde and today am wearing a blue dress."

"And how do I tell you from other blondes wearing a blue dress?"

"I have short hair and quite a large bust. Oh god what am I saying."

"We all say things only half intentionally. I think the short hair will do it for me. It's unlikely other blondes in blue with short hair will dine at that café today. Bye Miranda. Nice name."

"Charlie sounds nice too. Goodbye."

Charlie went to the café a little early and asked the blonde who was supervising wait staff and seating people, "Hi, I'm Charlie Landers. Where will your sister sit?"

He was dressed in a gray suit and had a reassuring smile. The blonde didn't hesitate. "On a day like this, outside. I have reserved Table 7 for her."

"Thanks. I am to meet her."

"Nice meeting you Mr Landers."

"Mr Landers? How astute of you to find my table. Number 7 reservation is always for me."

Charlie smiled broadly. Well she looked thirty-five or six and was very pretty and did stick out front rather well. He jumped to his feet and said, "Please call me Charlie."

He pulled out a chair for Miranda and seated her. She didn't fuss and said thank you.

"I was expecting an older man."

"And I was expecting someone only half as pretty."

She blushed.

A waitress arrived with the menu and they bother ordered coffee to start with.

Charlie found Miranda had worked in real estate before going off to gain a college degree then her real estate qualifications and then becoming licensed. She'd taken over her mother's business seven months ago and now wish to expand but not having proven business experience was finding it difficult to raise finance commercially.

"I have retained all the experienced staff my mother had but the lenders say any loan would be made to me, not my staff. I had all but given up when mom advised me to try advertising for capital as a business investment opportunity."

"I'm interested, very interested but of course would need to be informed about the credit-worthiness of your business and the security of any investment and I'd like hands on involvement in the business, as a minority partner or equal partner."

Miranda eyed Charlie keenly but tried to hide her excitement.

She explained if they reached investment agreement in principle Charlie could have minimal hands-on involvement in building maintenance, administrative support, collecting rents and security deposits on behalf of the commercial department broker who'd be her brother Chris. Charlie could show property but in no way could give advice on contracts or leases. In fact she would require the investor to have a salesperson's license that could be obtained by online study before sitting the exam. From there the investor could decide to continue on with far more extensive studies and become a licensed broker.

"I see."

"Yes Charlie, the situation is tightly controlled to ensure good performance and integrity and fidelity to clients."

"Yeah I understand that. I've worked in vehicle sales for nine years."

"Oh far out, then you will be aware of what licensing is all about."

They ate and chatted. A couple of times Miranda caught Charlie eyeing her breasts and she colored. He just smiled quietly at her and kept on chatting.

When they finished lunch she said, "Well I have a good feeling about you."

"Are you married?"

"No."

"Going steady?"

"Yes, I guess more or less. There has been no commitment. This is becoming very personal Charlie."

"You were very personal with me."

Miranda sighed. "I was attempting to learn about you and to assess your credibility, that's all. Are you married?"

"No."

"Going steady?"

"No and that ends the interrogation. What now?"

"You are invited to accompany me to the office and look around. We need to meet again and then you ought to meet my accountant Phil Bryce and talk about the business and indicate to him your credit worthiness and how much you are prepared to invest. The minimum required would be two hundred grand, so that's the starting point if we are to continue from here Charlie."

"Two hundred is chicken shit. You best be there when I talk to your accountant. I'm a serious investor Miranda and have big money at my disposal. I inherited two ranches and sold both. Much of that money is invested but I would prefer to have hands one association with my investment. May I take you to dinner tonight?"

Miranda looked uncertain. "I did indicate I was going steady."

"You said more or less and without commitment."

"God I wonder why I mentioned that," Miranda giggled. "Are you a naughty boy Charlie Landers as well as a potential investor?"

"Yes."

Miranda giggled and looked embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed Mindy. You can feel something is there, can't you?"

She shrugged helplessly, wondering how he'd guessed her dad's pet name, and said yes, she couldn't lie. Dinner would be fine.

As they walked to the office she was invited to choose the restaurant and make the booking. She made the call and told Charlie the time she'd pick him up in a cab.

* * *

Miranda was quite bubbly as she left the restaurant, having been a little uptight earlier in the evening. Charlie had been great company. She'd found him unpretentious, not afraid to speak his mind and his sincerity appeared to shine through although her innermost caution continued to warn her to be careful.

"We've had coffee," she slurred slightly. "Would you like to come to my apartment for better coffee?"

"You've perhaps had a little too much to drink. Could I take a rain check on that very kind offer?"

Miranda cooed yes and only when the cab had stopped to deposit Charlie outside his hotel did she realize her chance of ending the night with a great fuck was slipping through her fingers.

"Oh Charlie," she began.

"Hush there will be other occasions," he said kindly. "You have a working day ahead of you tomorrow. Go in peace."

She waved goodbye, fighting tears. 'Go in peace'. God that must be about the ultimate tender comment a guy could ever deliver. She began crying.

"Are you okay Miss," the cabbie asked.

"Yes," Miranda said, straightening up and dabbing a handkerchief at her eyes. She said a little drunkenly, "I've just missed out on great sex."

"I share you grief," the cabbie said sympathetically. "That happens to me most nights because I arrive home off shift far too late for opportunity."

God she was lucky, Miranda consoled herself.

She lunched next day with her mom. Before leaving to meet her mom she'd called Anthony.

"Hi," he said, "This is a little inconvenient; I'm busy."

Miranda had intended to ask him to clarify his intentions. But that rudeness made her mad.

"I'm calling to say it's over between us Anthony but with you being so busy there is no need to say more. Bye Anthony."

"Wait," he called in alarm but she'd cut the call and then turned off her phone.

Miranda's sister asked, "Any responses to your advertisement?"

"Just the one."

"Well that's scarcely surprising. You gave no hint in the wording what area of investment was involved."

"I believe this respondent is red hot."

"Oh really?" said Helene, now all ears.

Helene only heard about the business discussion and her sister's impression of the applicant.

"Well that sounds very promising but get Ralph to fully assess him and to check on his background."

"I think he has millions to invest."

"Millions?" Helene said, clasping her chest. "Omigod."

Mid-afternoon Miranda felt in great need of sex, aware millions of woman had that feeling after eating and being re-energized after the lunch break. Anthony had been more than adequate at sex but she knew instinctively this new guy would be better. It was indicated by the way he looked at her, all embracing. She patted her pussy and murmured, "Be patient darling."

* * *

Charlie paid one hundred and fifty bucks to register with a business consultancy and asked to be emailed a report within the next four hours on everything they could find of investor interest on Oliver Realty. He then hired a cab to take him on a tour of the city including going by some of the premium apartment blocks and he found the cabbie very informative. When Charlie returned to the hotel the email from the consultancy was waiting for him on his computer.

Oliver Realty had been in the top five of real estate companies in the city for the past fifteen years. No figures were publicly available to confirm a report the consultancy had uncovered saying Oliver Realty was currently running in Number 3 position in terms of revenues. The founder's daughter had taken over the business twenty-nine weeks ago after working two years as her mom's understudy and Mrs Oliver had told the media at the time of the handover that her daughter had the determination and potential to take the company to even greater heights.

The report then gave Charlie some details of the number of people currently employed, gross revenues, areas of operation, physical details of rented office space the head office and two branch offices occupied and its notified list of bad debts.

Charlie noted the company was very active in leasing space to the state and federal governments.

Commentary included the following: 'The company is very strong in residential and office activity but is without a special core involved in industrial or property management. It needs one of those two other activities to strengthen its business core'.

Charlie muttered, "Good girl Miranda, you're on to it."

After working on a list of questions he called Miranda.

"Hi."

"Oh hi Charlie."

"When can I get my hands on your tits?"

"Oh Charlie," she said weakly but he didn't hear expressed disgust.

"Or alternatively when can we visit your accountant?"

"Oh god, how can a girl in her right mind choose?"

"You can choose both."

She laughed and said she'd call her accountant for an appointment, that afternoon if possible.

"And then coffee at your apartment."

"Yes please," she breathed.

Phil Bryce the balding accountant with a pleasant smile was straight upfront.

"As you might expect Charlie I've checked up on you."

"I would have advised Miranda to get another accountant if you hadn't done that."

Phil and Miranda appeared quite startled at that response.

"I found records of the sale of two ranches to you as sole owner totaling $9,814,026."

"Correct but take off a third of that gross for taxes, repayment of debt and fees etcetera."

"That still leaves a tidy sum."

"Indeed and it could take up to four to five months to free all of that if that were required."

"Miranda requires approximately $629,000 to lease and remodel premises adjoining her head office to house the property management division and to set everything up including a small light-maintenance unit to respond urgency to small problems. She also plans to set up and industrial division."

"No sweat, I can get that sort of money within hours. Give me the details of investment opportunities."

"We'd offer the current bank commercial lending rate plus 0.5%. I have also prepared a paper detailing how you could acquire a 20%, 25%, 30% or 49% share of Oliver Realty and how you would share, proportionately, in the losses or profits of the business and what you legal responsibilities and liabilities would be. I advise you to consult an attorney specializing in small business. Any involvement in management once you were licensed, if that were to occur, and remuneration would be a matter between you and my client."

"I understand. Is there anything more to add?"

"No that's it."

"Thank you for your time Phil. Are your staying or coming with me Miranda?"

She said she would leave with him.

Outside, Charlie asked, "Coffee now or would you prefer going back to your office?"

"Charlie, we are amid delicate a possibly far-reaching discussions. I would prefer at this moment we don't complicate it by engaging in an intimate relationship that could cloud our business brains."

"Okay that actually is very sensible. May I kiss you goodbye for now?"

"You may."

They kissed, sweetly, and smiled and parted.

Back at the hotel Charlie said to the assistant day manager who appeared interested in him. "Hi Gloria, what about a drink when you finish today?"

"I'm married."

"I was only suggesting a drink."

"We have a rule about fraternizing with guests."

"But only in public."

She hesitated but only blinked twice during that time. "Yes, I can come to your room. Um my husband is away this week."

"Then arrange to stay the next three nights with me. We'll be compatible if we try."

The 27-year-old arrived just after 6:00. They kissed and she said she could stay only that night.

"That's fine. What would you like to drink?"

"Don't you want to go to bed first?"

"There's no rush Gloria. We have all night. But remove you business suit. I like women in their underwear and stockings.

"Ooooh."

After a drink their kissed and sucked and finally Charlie gave all of his attention to her big fat pussy.

"I'm quite large but I can squeeze you."

Charlie didn't think any squeezing would be necessary but once he was inside it felt rather loose. He said nothing thinking she'd know what to do and was right about that. She squeezed and they went at it slowly and slowly built up speed until they were gasping and then Charlie called for her to come.

"Say come for me you bitch."

Charlie thought such talk was inappropriate but she insisted. He was tiring so he called out those words.

"Louder you fucker."

"Come for me you bitch," he yelled and she shrieked and almost threw herself from him and she then cried into what he considered was an enormous release and then he came.

Gloria had dinner brought up and after coffee they fucked again and again at dawn, but neither session was as exciting as the first.

Charlie knew of course she'd been lying about only one night. Next evening Charlie fucked her mouth while he sucked out her cunt and when he was about to come he yelled to her, "Come to me you bitch" and she flooded over his mouth and his come spilled out of her gasping mouth and all over her face.

"God that was exciting," she said as they took a break for dinner. "That was one of the best fucks I've ever had."

He assumed a sixty-nine could be called a fuck because he recalled a pal who once told him he really could only explode by fucking a women's armpit.

* * *

Charlie's business consultant called him and said Oliver Realty stood as a prime investment opportunity for him and the business plan for expansion into commercial and industrial sales and leasing plus property management was first-class. There was keen competition but in his view if Oliver Realty management stuck to the business plan with effective people in the team they would corner a good slice of the market.