Looking for Compatibility

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But these buy-in steps while they appear reasonable I think it's unreasonable to pay what any proposer suggests. My recommendation is you pick the percentage you wish to take up and knock 15% off the asking price."

"What percentage do you recommend I go for?"

"Forty-nine percent of course but suggest the payment be made in three installments each three months apart. That will allow you some latitude to sell off the required level of your existing assets in a timely manner in an effort to maximize returns."

"A half-share in the business eh? I like the thought of that. Everything appears to have checked out well."

"I suggest you insist on four directors, yourself and Miss Oliver as internal directors and she'll probably appoint her mother or her accountant as an external director, perhaps alternating them as the need arises."

"That could be beneficial. Al would you consider being my nominee as an outside director? You have top qualifications in finance and also have a law degree."

"Yes I'd consider that invitation. Perhaps I should set out suggested fees for outside directors and you can submit that to Miss Oliver. She probably thinks she pays the accountancy firm enough already but if she wants top performance in the boardroom she has to expect to pay for it."

Charlie called Miranda who was in a meeting and she called back.

"How are those great tits of yours?"

"Charlie!" she giggled. "You are so rude."

"I'm all set to present my response and will need to have my consultant with me."

"Oh great. I'll have Phil Bryce with me. I'll get a couple of days and times that suit him and then you and your guy can pick one of them."

"Why not meet this Saturday morning? You told me you don't work weekends but remain on call."

"That's an excellent idea. I'll suggest that to Phil and if he's agreeable will call you back in a few minutes."

The meeting took just over ninety minutes to settle everything, with Miranda agreeing to get her company's attorney to draw up the respective documents. The proposal to have two internal and two external directors had been accepted and Charlie held out for a buy-in price to be at 12.5% of the asking price was also accepted.

They all went to a restaurant to celebrate and later when the other two men had left, Miranda invited Charlie to have lunch at her apartment the next day, Saturday. The enthusiasm of his reply excited Miranda. They kissed and she didn't pull away when he squeezed one of her boobs.

However, the sex was forgettable. Miranda refused to bare her body fully and asked Charlie not to touch her breasts. They had something that Charlie guessed could be called a fuck; it certainly was an insertion. She came first and he then saw her gritting her teeth waiting for him to finish.

God what a cold ass bitch... um she was a nice person though, very personable in fact.

Charlie left early as she said, "I'm sorry Charlie and hope they doesn't come between us and our pending business relationship but I find you rather too full-on for me. If you want someone who's in that frame I suggest you try to date my sister.

"What the one who runs the café?"

"Yes, her name is Helene but if you do touch her be gentle Charlie. She's only twenty-seven."

A woman aged twenty-seven ought to be very sexually experienced, Charlie thought but didn't say that. "Right if I do take up with her will you mind?"

"Not at all. Helene and I both have been unable to find ourselves a really likeable regular date."

"Well Miranda, you are being upfront with me and that suggests I ought to trust and respect you. This means my business intentions with you remain totally on track."

He heard the sigh of relief and thought there was nothing wrong with that.

Being a man of leisure, Charlie went to the Bountiful Café at 2:15 next day and said to the waitress, "Please tell Miss Oliver is come and eat with me. I'll have what she will have."

"I think she's already eating."

"She is welcome to bring a half-eaten meal to the table."

The waitress returned. "Miss Oliver looked out and saw who you are and said to tell you to go away."

"Please tell Miss Oliver you delivered that message but I said if she'd not out here with her meal within two minutes I'll buy her lease and wreck her business. Tell her to bring a bottle of white wine and two glasses."

The waitress scuttled away, looking back over her shoulder at Charlie.

He was studying the menu, thinking he could improve the selection but then what did he know about operating a café when a female voice said, "I don't take kindly to threats Mr Landers. My sister spoke to me about you last night."

Charlie dropped the menu, sprang to his feet and pulled out a chair.

"Thank you for condescending to eat with me Miss Oliver."

She looked at him angrily. "I regard this as provocation."

The waitress standing behind her moved forward as Helene sat and placed the half-finished salad in front of her. Another waitress arrived with an equally small salad for Charlie.

He looked at his plate almost in horror.

Helene's back bent and she laughed. "Susie please fetch my guest a platter of cold meats to go with his salad. Cancel my order of house wine and replace it with a bottle of Dry Creek Vineyard Dry Chenin Blanc."

"Yes Helene."

"Well Mr Landers. Please call me Helene and understand I don't relish being regarded easy prey as you go about your business of working through the fair women of our fair city."

"You have an identify problem Miss Oliver. I don't spend anytime whatsoever with overly loose women."

Although looking a little doubtful, Helene said, "Then I apologize for that comment. I was left with the distinct impression that you wished to screw me."

"What before any preamble?"

"Preamble?"

"A date and then the getting to know each other phase providing that first date wasn't a disaster and then if or should I say when you find me irresistible we proceed from there."

"Nothing was said about dating. I was told you were out to bed me."

"What without preamble?"

"No mention was made about anything other than your carnal desires."

"Oh Miss Oliver, I now understand your distress and anger... oh this is terrible."

"Well perhaps I wasn't listening carefully to my informant?"

Charlie judged her to be sufficiently off-balanced to strike. "Miss Oliver, do I appeal to you sexually?"

"Well I... well I... oh god, how do I answer that with dignity?"

Charlie suggested she could try a simple no or yes or perhaps maybe.

"No."

"You run a very nice business here Miss Oliver. The ambiance is great and everything looks so clean and fresh."

"What?"

"I was saying you run..."

"Yes, yes. I heard that and thank you. Please call me Helene since you are developing a business relation with my sister. But what happened about the sex? We were talking about sex?"

"Oh you are interested in sex? Shhhh for a moment. Here comes our wine."

With the wine poured Charlie Landers made a toast, well knowing it was generally accepted as courteous to repeat a toast.

"Here's to sex?"

Looking ready to rip out his tongue, Helene said, "To sex."

"So this is a day only café?"

Helene replied carefully, "Yes, we open for custom from 9:30 and close at 4:00, Mondays to Saturdays. Have you had sex with my sister?"

"Oh Helene, please. Whatever the answer is to that question you know you are not entitled to know it, at least from me?"

"Oh how discreet. I guess I'm suppose to be impressed?"

"I'm not sure how you are supposed to be. Your sister and I are about to become business partners and neither her business life nor her private life are matters to gossip about, not even with a sister."

As soon as Helene finished her salad and glass of wine she stood and said, "Well I must get back to work."

"Oh yes. Um, please come to a movie and dinner with me on Saturday night."

"No thank you."

Charlie, a little startled, asked why not.

"Because I don't consider you to be a suitable person to associate with Mr Landers. You appear to be sexually focused."

Charlie felt anger rising but managed, "As you wish Miss Oliver."

She left without answering.

Charlie had one more glass of wine before paying and leaving. He was only charged for his food and left a tip.

He was seething; the arrogant woman had turned him down, turned down Charlie Landers. This was unbelievable. But instead of dwelling on it he thought of something she'd said about working through the fair women of this fair city. He sniffed and began looking at the 'fair' top grade women working by and agreed this rather nice city appeared to be over-endowed with them and that made him smile.

* * * Helene called her sister.

"He's just left."

Miranda giggled. "God he didn't waste any time."

"He's a manipulative pig. He demanded I eat with him and then hit on me."

"Omigod," Miranda gasped. "He must be enchanted by you. What did he say, come with me for sex?"

Helene hesitated and then said no. "After loosely talking about sex he asked me to a movie and dinner on Saturday."

"And?"

Helene could hear her sister suppressing a giggle and then Miranda said, "You call that being hit for sex?"

"Well... um... the implication was so obvious. He was practically drooling."

"Did he have to wipe his chin?"

"No."

"Darling I think you misread the situation. He would see your younger, firmer body as being desirable but would know to proceed cautiously, knowing you have red hair."

"Auburn hair. I have auburn hair."

"God he has got you worked up."

"I asked him had he had sex with you."

Now it was Miranda who took a little time to reply, saying "And?"

"He declined to comment."

"Omigod I must have been really bad."

"So you did have sex with him?"

"Well yes, he... um... swept me along but it was too uncomfortable because he was rather too big for me."

Helene almost gasped, "You mean he has a big dick?"

"My vulgar sister, what else could I mean? So I assume that comment means he now has something going for him?"

Helene dodged answering that. "It impressed me that he refused to even admit he had sex with you."

"Well yes, that suggests he's discreet but then he may have assumed you would have told me and that would show him up in a bad light."

"Well for what it's worth I thought that too but decided his manner suggested he's not the sort of guy to talk about his women."

"So he did admit or imply he had sex with me?"

"No and that's the point. He acted like a gentleman and gave a neither confirm nor deny response. It was skillfully done actually."

"Well that doesn't surprise me, so what now Helene?"

"Nothing."

"Do you want something to happen between you two?"

"I'm not sure. He could be more that I can handle."

Laughing Miranda said he wasn't that big.

Helene laughed and said, "You foul bitch. I was meaning he's so full on and a little manipulative."

Charlie's investment management adviser called to say he'd just placed sufficient money to pay for the first two installments of Charlie's three progressive payments to finance his real estate business deal and expected no problem in having sufficient funds released to complete the final installment on time. Charlie called Miranda and arranged to sign all the documents to execute the partnership deal on Friday.

After the signing Miranda arranged to take Charlie out to dinner. She then called sister Helene and arranged to take her to dinner.

At the restaurant Charlie looked beyond Miranda at the table and saw the freckled-faced redhead being lead to their table by the maitre 'd and recognized Helene and grinned, looking back at the manipulative sister who was talking to him about the principal requirements of real estate licensing and the controls imposed on Realtors.

"You bitch," Helene said, reaching the table and Miranda turned and then stood and said, "Hello darling," and kissed. She then said, "Charlie I understand you know my sister Helene who's eager to meet you again?"

He was already standing and grinned and nodded.

"Come on you two, kiss."

Helene didn't move but had an "I dare you" look on her face so Charlie stepped forward and daringly kissed her, full on the lips and stood back to allow the maitre 'd to seat Helene.

"Well how lovely that the three of us are together," Miranda said brightly just as the champagne arrived.

"I've brought Charlie here to celebrate our business deal Helene and thought you would welcome joining in the celebration."

"Oh yes, thank you and congratulations you two. Good work Miranda, you dumped me into this completely and Charlie you may come home with me tonight if you wish. Now guys let's cut this charade and socialize like mature adults."

"Yes what a lovely thought," Miranda said, reaching over and squeezing her sister's arm. For the record Charlie had no idea I was setting this up."

"Until I noticed the third table setting had not been taken away and then I began to wonder. Thanks for the after dinner invitation Helene but I'd like to take this slowly if you don't mind. You give me the impression you'd prefer romance over instant frontal assault."

"W-why yes," Helene quavered.

Miranda beamed at them.

Two weeks later Charlie and Helene were on their third date and watching a film. As they'd done at the two previous cinema outings, two minutes into the main feature Charlie placed an arm around her and she snuggled against him, but this time she pulled his hand off her shoulder to cup his hand round her breast.

Charlie's reaction was to kiss her hair and he heard a soft sigh.

Well into the movie Helene whispered, "I've never done this before in public" and Charlie was surprised to feel her wandering hand and then she unzipped him.

Jesus.

He looked down and saw practically nothing because they were both wearing dark clothing and then the white of Helene's hand disappeared into his pants and all was well; the out-of-sight white hand began gently massaging his growing erection.

"Fuck you a big," she cooed into his ear.

A huge smirk covered Charlie's lower face.

Charlie's hotel suite was closest and they raced off there.

In the elevator Helene went wicked, pulling his head down and tonguing him and thrusting her hips against him, making the two teenage guys in the cabin with them boggle.

Charlie didn't mind. He loved handling women who were on heat.

Inside the room they divested hastily and Charlie told Helene to leave on her stockings.

"I hope you don't mind freckles."

"No they make skin look interesting. Do you really like having sex?"

"I adore it. I can't wait till I get you in me."

She required a condom to be used. He cursed and said he'd have to go out and get some."

"I have plenty," she said, reaching for her handbag.

"Plenty? Er how many will we need?"

"Well I'm staying the night and have a 10-pack so perhaps you ought to go out and get more?"

"Er a 10-pack will be ample," Charlie said, swallowing nervously.

THE END