All Comments on 'Lore of the Angels Ch. 03'

by Alecrire

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful story line

Wow I really like your work keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

I have to say, this has been one of the most enjoyable reads I have had for awhile (and you're updating so fast!). Keep up the great work! By the way, the grammatical errors are really minor and don't detract from the reading experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Still great ...

Keep doing good job...v3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great!

keep it up mate! your stories keep getting better!

gunnerettegunnerettealmost 13 years ago
stil hooked!

Still loving this story!!!! Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love the characters!

Okay that pool scene was hot! And the ending... geez. I hope you have a plan to get them together. I mean are those two hot or what!

musecuesmusecuesalmost 13 years ago
Gem

This is truly an amazing story and I think this ending made me go siggghhhhh... I can just imagine flying over the niagara falls. And I agree with anon there. I hope you get them together soon. *cross fingers*

As a side note - la mia musica dolce should have been separated but maybe it got squashed together when you submitted it. It happens. But I loved that part when she teased him about saying a guy's name. lol.

I see chapter 4 n 5 are coming soon. hurrah!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
Awww!

What a sweet chapter! Can't wait to find out what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yes!!!

still loving it...i'm glad you have the next chapters lined up already...i'm always checking every night before i go to sleep...i'm beginning to get emotionally invested in the characters so better keep up your writing LOL...

grammatical errors notwithstanding, the plot is so interesting one forgets abt such things...it's like reading one of those rpg's....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Just to be clear, before I write this I mean it in the most non-aggressive way possible. I'm ecstatic you're updating as quickly as you are, and the writing is quite enjoyable to read. My only real complaint is that I feel you writing is at times almost notably error written. I'd recommend, if you could, just sitting on your work for a while and then doing a quick read through or, perhaps, trying to find a beta reader. Again, I greatly enjoy the story, I just feel I'd enjoy it a bit... more? perhaps? :)

AlecrireAlecrirealmost 13 years agoAuthor
I understand :)

I have sat and re-read chapter 4 and 5 at least 5 times so I've weeded out most of the errors. For me, writing is a way to build a fantasy world and the reason why I put my work on Lit is so that I can focus on just the creating and writing part without putting myself through vigorous steps as most published authors do.

But, I am thankful and humbled by those who've commented and given feedback. It's made me more conscious when I type. Can't promise 100% but at least 90% error free from now on. :)

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
More To Her

There's more to Aria than meets the eye. I think she somehow is going to hold the key to stop the war. Or if a war does start she has the power to stop it. I think Zilarrezko knows something is off with her being a simple Valkyrie. And I think they both have true feeling for one another. They just don't as of yet trust their feelings. I can't wait for the next chapter and hope you are able to keep this pace up!

Black_heart_BuderflyBlack_heart_Buderflyalmost 13 years ago
Really like the story!!

I like the story.... I love the creativity and the witty banter between the characters. I do hope you keep writing and bring more life to the characters.... looking forward to more from you as this story can go in some many different directions... good work =)

purple_rosepurple_rosealmost 13 years ago

This was so good omgosh please keep writing!!! do u think the next installment will be here anytime soon???

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

i read all three chapters in one go and i'm in awe of the world you created. i'll be waiting for more to come.

as for the little grammar errors they can be solved if you would reach out and have a proofreader. even then some may slip trough, but believe me somebody else will pick them up easier then you do yourself because rereading your own work all the time makes you believe that what you wrote is correct even when a word is mis spelled ;-)

always free to lend a hand if you want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WONDERFUL story~

I can't help myself I keep reading the chapters over and over again and checking in to see if there are new chapters added yet~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You must be a huge Nalini Singh fan as this chapter is very GuildHunter-ish..especially with the bath and the wing touching.

u5969u5969almost 13 years ago
pretty awesome

Someone else made a decent point that there

are a few errors that might be fixed before

publication by a decent editor. This story

still merits a 5 as it is one of the very best

I've read this year. Certainly am looking

forward to future installments. This one

is SO bookmarked!

musecuesmusecuesalmost 13 years ago
awesome!

Your style of writing and imagining is really wow... and I think we should give you credit for that. Inspiration may be drawn from anywhere but the main plot and writing is not something you can easily copy. So kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
angel blood much?

this is a direct rip off of nalini singh..

Soul_childSoul_childover 12 years ago
Love it!

Well written story... Hope u continue writing others as well...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A little "hate"...

...does add a delicious spice to stories like this. Jane Austen knew that. I'm surprised she hasn't decided to come clean with him yet, since he's shown her such tenderness and is obviously, between him and Iluna, the better Archangel to have on one's side. He could protect her. I'm hoping that's what she decides to do!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous