All Comments on 'Losing Control'

by Sultry_Sieren

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
useyouuseyoualmost 15 years ago
How typical

Too typical. Woman wants control, ends up being controlled, resists, her sexual arousal is uncontrollable and of course she gives in (yawn). She ends up cumming and cumming (of course the man is amazing) and finds that she enjoyed this experience more than anything she has ever fantasized about (yawn again). He is ever so gentle afterwards even cleaning her up and then cuddling (Give me a fucking break).

Boring boring boring. That is such a typical literotica story and is the reason I don't read them anymore.

If you want rough, let be rough. Tenderness is then not necessary. Lets have a story where she is actually captured, used, abused and has the daylights fucked out of her. No fucking happy endings and no fucking la la land.

The only reason I gave you second from worse is because of the start of the story with force, handcuffs. The story went into the toilet afterwards.

I do realize you took time writing this, but hell comments are encouraged and things aren't always positive, despite peoples need for happy stories.

You are welcomed to message me and curse me out if I pissed you off. Beware I will fire back.

I know I'll get a couple of do-gooders defending you, but they shouldn't bother as they are best off not being the white knight and staying in their little la la land. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Enjoyed it...

I did enjoy the story, but the story needs a good edit. I found the mistakes very distracting and frustrating.

Simple example "I stared into his smoky grey eyes and knew he would me let me climax again without me giving up more control." It should have read "knew he would NOT not let me" instead of "knew he would me let me."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous