All Comments on 'Losing Control at the Lake Ch. 05'

by Scheherazade73

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This part seemed to be lacking something that the others had. But keep writing I absolutely LOVE this series!!!

MisterSadeMisterSadeover 11 years ago
Deja Vu

In my delusions of reference, I found a similar story floating in the ether.

The ages are different, but it's all so familiar.

I thought my lover was my sister for a minute, and I still wanted to fuck her forever.

....Just saying.

Hot series.

rangerrigsrangerrigsabout 11 years ago
Derek

Just came across this series and read through all its chapters to date and for the most part it's great, very steamy. But I had to say that I'm a little disappointed with how you've left the situation with Derek unresolved thus far. It's obvious he's got feelings for Dana but the poor guy is just left hanging, pretending everything's ok, even helping to cover up for Dana and Jayme, and Dana doesn't seem all that concerned about it. I hope you eventually tie up that particular loose end in this series.

Scheherazade73Scheherazade73about 11 years agoAuthor
Dana, Derek, and Dangling Storylines

Thanks so much for the feedback! Dana is not giving Derek too much thought right now, but Derek is ALWAYS thinking of Dana, so although many people protested that dynamic, there's more coming (no pun intended) with the siblings. Hope you enjoy this series as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's a pleasure to share!

PhineasNPhineasNalmost 7 years ago
A little lackluster

Could've been better. Again, I think you ended this chapter too quickly. Really good writing, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous