Lost Days Make for Memories and Dec

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like being back in West Virginia except for the weather and the fact that wearing a condom now was totally useless. I realized how much I'd missed Kevin and his attention. When he slid his hard cock inside me all thoughts of Lilly, of Jamaica, the project disappeared and I rocked into Kevin, forcing his cock as deep as it could. God he fucked me that night and I have to admit I fucked him back. We'd rested then made love the second time, tender and warm and all the more amazing knowing I was pregnant. I was falling hard for Kevin but as I curled next to him in total bliss I knew that he'd need to know about Lilly. No relationship built on a foundation of lies would stand and I was beginning to want this man with me.

"Kevin, I need to tell you something. Actually I need to tell you a few things."

"Angie, before you say anything at all, I need to tell you I love you and have since I woke up in your bed that first cold morning in West Virginia. I've kept it to myself not believing a man my age and a woman so young and beautiful..."

"Oh Kevin shut up. I love you too. Damn it. I am not sure you will love who I am though. I mean when I was with you I was cheating on my then boy friend and even though he was doing the same thing it was wrong. I'm also bi-sexual and have had an affair with a woman while I waited for you to arrive. I know it all sounds like I'm some sort of slut but; shit I guess that's what I am."

"Angie, what we had in West Virginia was not wrong. If you'd been all that happy with your boyfriend none of it would have happened. As for the girl, Lilly so what? I've been around the block in my much longer life and I know what's important and what's not. You said you love me and I love you. What more can there be?"

"Kevin I had sex with a woman and want to again, a married woman!"

"See! First of all, that idea, of you and another woman, well that doesn't bother me, unless you intend to move in with her and abandon me. If not then I can fit her into our life, no, no, no. I don't mean I want a three-some, but I can live with a wife who has a woman to fill her needs too."

"Kevin you can't be serious. If you are I am stunned but how?"

"Angie, first of all I learned in my first marriage that trying to control someone never works. I learned that love, if its there will keep all the doors open. As long as I feel your love and you feel mine, then time spent with the Lilly's of the world won't matter. If we don't have the love then there is nothing to worry about either."

Surprisingly, we stopped talking with our mouths and used them in other ways cementing a relationship I would not have imagined possible. When Kevin asked if I liked anal, I rolled to my hands and knees and held my cheeks wide. His cock slid into my back door and when I'd managed to relax and accept him there I loved the feel of his cock as he fucked my ass. Sleep took us both then.

All too soon the company men arrived and my time was filled with preparations for the presentation. All of us felt good about our chances but knew that it would still come down to more then money.

I had a nice dinner with Kevin the night before and slept with Lilly later. If I knew then what would happen during the presentation I might have gone to the airport and spent my last dollar on a flight out of there. As it was I spent the night enjoying Lilly's pussy and her tongue in mine. When I dressed and left for my meeting Lilly came over and put her wet sex soaked panties inside my bra, for good luck she said!
We were gathered around a large conference table setting up our presentation when I started to feel nervous. When the door opened and Lilly and Edgar walked in I felt my stomach drop. My lover and her husband, two people who knew me naked turned out to be the clients. Edgar's grin made me turn red and Lilly's smile made me shake a bit as I felt humiliated and embarrassed at this happening. I lost the ability to concentrate on the presentation and Barry looked at me like I'd just murdered his family. I stumbled through my piece and messed up my numbers. I felt Barry and the team looking at me and I felt a new wave of humiliation as I assumed they had guessed what I'd really been doing. I wanted to run and hide but then Lilly spoke up.

"Miss Angie, I see you're nervous. Please relax, I can see the numbers and the plan your team assembled and I am sure Edgar too can read. Relax we like what we see."

I breathed a sigh of relief at her calming words and Barry and the team seemed to relax too. The rest of the meeting went on but my mind was on Lilly and Edgar. I could not lose the image of being naked with Lilly sitting on my face when I first met Edgar, suddenly I remembered Lilly's panties stuffed in my bra and a new surge of humiliation filled me. I did not hear what was being said and when Barry shook me and called me by name I finally let my mind return to the meeting.

"Sorry my mind was elsewhere. I've seen so much beauty here on the island it's hard to forget it."

Barry then asked Edgar to repeat his comment.

"I said it would be important to me that whoever builds my project be someone who truly enjoys the taste of the tropics. Someone who can open themselves to the beauty they find here and sample it, taste it and take it forward."

While Barry responded all I could think of, was how good Lilly tasted and felt as if Edgar's comments were directed at me and what he knew Lilly and I enjoyed. Once again I felt my face redden and I looked to see Lilly grinning and nodding at me.

I was totally unprepared for what happened next. Edger said.

"If I were to select your company, I would want someone here on site regularly. As you know this project will need excellent coordination and it will take some years to accomplish. I want someone who has tasted the beauty we have here, someone not afraid to immerse themselves in out culture and our people. Is this a problem for your company?"

Barry could not say yes fast enough and I sensed that Edgar was once again talking of me. His mention of taste and of the culture and people took me back to that triangle between his wife's legs and I felt my own desire rising, right there at the table.

"May I suggest that this woman here, Angie, I believe is her name. That she be your local representative."

Barry started to suggest that I might not have the skills, that I was a project estimator not a coordinator but I think as he began to speak that the old axiom of giving the client what he wants is the rule and one not to be forgotten. He instead said.

Miss Everheart is one of our best employees and if she agrees and if she meets all your qualifications then yes, I would post her here.

Lilly grinned, genuinely pleased with the idea and looked at Edgar. Edgar said

"Well Miss Everheart, are you willing to come here and stay for long periods of time to see that my wife is pleased with her project?"

Her project? I thought about what I would have to leave behind, and it wasn't much. No boyfriend, no real reason to say no. Kevin, the father of my unborn child was someone I recently realized I loved but felt he would find a way to make this work.

"Yes, if I am acceptable to all concerned I would take on this assignment."

At that point Edgar told Barry to make sure I was paid appropriately and that I had sufficient funds to live well while on the island. If he could do that then the job was his.

Barry agreed to it all and I was stunned at how fast my life once again changed. Later that day I told Kevin and he smiled at me and said.

"It's a great opportunity and I think it's a job you can do and do well. I've been thinking, do you think you could love a retired man?"

I wasn't sure what he meant by that and so I said.

"What? Who's retiring?"

"I think I am, and I think I'll find a place right here in Jamaica. I'm not pushing you to live with me but as long as you're going to be here and our baby too, I want to be close. I've been working a long time and I can afford to retire."

I was quiet and just let his words filter and my thoughts to develop. Without another word I took Kevin in my arms and hugged him hard.

"Thanks Kevin. Of all the changes this job is bringing, wondering how to keep you in my life was the one issue that could have changed my mind. As for living with you! Why not? I don't want to be alone, I know Lilly is here but she's married. I might even consider that myself if the right person were to ask me!"

Kevin smiled at me and nodded his head.

"I think we should have some lunch?"

So decisions have been made. The future is promising and I have both a man and a woman for the time being, how long either will be there I don't know but I know I'd hungry for more then lunch right now.

"I'm sort of hungry for something a little more then lunch Kevin, are you busy?"

Are in arm, grin meeting grin we retired to my hotel room, it was West Virginia again, but so much warmer.

12