Lost in Eros 3: The Return 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long will it be docked?"

"For at least an hour, ma'am."

"Can you be more specific?"

There was another pause, and then the response, "I'm afraid not, ma'am."

"We could just camp out here," Tascha suggested without much enthusiasm.

Don turned back to the man in the window, whom he was convinced was a blank, like the butler they had seen on their first day in the Manor, and asked, "Does the boat blow a whistle or something like that when it's docking and when it's about to leave?"

"Yes, sir."

In response to Tascha's inquiring glance, he just shrugged and said, "It just seems reasonable, doesn't it? Maybe this is a good time for that talk."

The two of them turned to the others and Tascha said, "As you know, Don and I have been trying to find a way back to our home. It looks like we've found it. Tomorrow we're going to get on a boat here that will take us downriver to a place where we think we can go home. Nicole's decided to stay here at the Resort, though."

"At least for a while," Nicole put in.

Don took up the speech, "For the rest of you, this is, basically, your home, and there's no need for you to continue on with us. We're very grateful for all of your support and help, but the Resort is a very nice place to stay and have fun. So, we want to encourage you to stay here and enjoy yourselves."

Amy and Victor looked a bit confused but didn't say anything. Shelonda, though, asked, "This boat goes back and forth to this 'Rendezvous' place?"

"Yes," Tascha nodded.

"Oh, well, no problem, then," Shelonda shrugged, in what seemed like a vaguely familiar way to Don.

"OK, well, we might as well spend the night having fun in the Resort then, right?" Nicole asked cheerfully.

"Sounds good to me," Don grinned. "Besides, I need to talk to someone there."

Although he certainly had a keen interest in checking out one or more new clubs, Don led the party straight back to the Jungle Room.

"Oh, very nice!" said Amy, and both Nicole and Shelonda agreed.

"Is it just me or does this seem bigger on the inside?" Tascha asked Don.

"Nope, it's definitely not just you," he said.

"Let's check out the dance floor," Nicole suggested enthusiastically, pulling Tascha along with her and the other girls. Victor followed dutifully in their wake.

Don decided he would end up at the dance floor, and proceeded to walk around the grassy main floor of the Jungle. He even climbed up the ladders to look in the tree houses, but couldn't see India anywhere. He was sure she had been wearing one of those black rings the Sage had mentioned. By the time he worked his way around to the dance floor, the girls had scattered and were dancing with different partners. Tascha was dancing with a tall, muscular fellow in a loin cloth, with long, blondish hair hanging down to his shoulders. Victor had somehow managed to hook up with Vixen again.

Grabbing a strawberry from the refreshment bar on his way, Don started climbing up through the three upper layers of the wooden structure. The first had a number of chairs and beds, none of which were currently in use. The middle level had four beds in close proximity, one of which was being used by Don's friend of the other night, Jaden, and a man who looked like he might have been Indian. Jaden was lying on top of her partner, steadily rocking herself against him as his cock moved inside her. The top floor had a rather large bed and a big bathtub, somewhat improbably perched up there so high over the ground.

There was, as far as Don could tell, no sign of India this evening.

When he returned to the dance floor, Don saw that Tascha and her Tarzan-esque dancing partner were getting better acquainted; they were both on their knees, she leaning back against him as he ran his hands over her body and kissed the side of her neck. Victor and Vixen seemed to have gone off together. Shelonda was dancing with a naked, and very fit, East Asian guy who was clearly enjoying her and the dance very much. Don was thinking about making another circuit of the Jungle Room in search of India, but just then Amy and Nicole saw him and rushed over to him.

"Come dance with us, Professor!" Nicole grinned.

"We promise to make it worth your while," Amy winked.

Don smiled back at them, and said, "It looks like mostly everyone is naked, so maybe we should undress appropriately first."

So, in about thirty seconds flat, the three of them stripped down, tossed their clothes out of the way to one side, and moved out into the middle of the dance floor. Things weren't as intense, or as loud, as in the pit of the Disco. Rather than a pulsing, driving sexuality, the atmosphere of the Jungle Room dance floor was one of languid, sultry sexuality. The girls moved against Don with sensual abandon. Amy was grinding slowly back against him, her butt against his quickly hardening cock, while Nicole was kissing his shoulder and running her hands over his back and butt. Then, Amy turned around to smile alluringly up at him as she rubbed her beautiful tits against him and Nicole was reaching around to fondle his cock. After a bit of this, Don was turned around, so that he was running his hands over Nicole's body as she writhed wantonly in front of and against him, while Amy took a turn caressing his back and particular bits of his front. All the while their bodies were covered with a thin sheen of perspiration. All around them couples were dancing in similar states of rising passion. Don looked for India now and then, but was soon completely focused on the fact that Amy had dropped to her knees in front of him and was now intently sucking on his extremely hard prick.

Nicole quickly figured out what was going on, and moved around to have a look. She reached up to caress Don's cheek and then pulled his head down so she could give him a long, intense kiss. Don had one hand on the back of Amy's head, gently encouraging her to keep doing what she did best, and the other slipping down the length of Nicole's slippery-with-sweat back to squeeze and caress her tight little ass. Then, as more of a natural development than the result of any kind of decision on anyone's part, he and Nicole were slowly moving down to join Amy on the dance floor. Don was kissing Amy passionately, as one of the two girls pulled and stroked his cock, wet with Amy's saliva. His hands were moving over their lithe, sweaty bodies. Then he had one of Amy's sweet nipples in his mouth as he pulled on it, pinching it with his teeth.

Don caught a quick glimpse of Tascha, and was slightly surprised that she was still wearing her dress – particularly under the circumstances. She was basically kneeling on the floor, but was lying forward with her head resting on her forearm, butt up in the air. Her "dancing partner" had lost his loin cloth along the way, and was now kneeling behind Tascha obviously fucking her steadily.

Amy had climbed up onto Don's lap and slipped his raging hard-on into her very wet pussy. She rode up and down on him a few times with a happy, contented smile on her face. Not in the mood to be left out of the fun, Nicole leaned in to kiss Amy's neck and then her mouth as Amy turned her head to the side. Nicole gradually pulled and lowered Amy back, without uncoupling her and Don, until her head and shoulders were resting on the dance floor. Don helped position Amy's legs and feet so she could support herself a bit more stably, and then leaned forward to fuck her. She grinned up at him before Nicole straddled her face. The pretty little black girl lowered her pussy down to Amy's talented mouth and leaned forward to give Don a long, sexy kiss. Don slipped his left hand around the back of Nicole's neck to keep her mouth on his, and used the thumb of his right to stroke Amy's clit. He could feel the head of his cock rubbing against Amy's g-spot with each stroke in and out of her. Still, it was Nicole who came first, groaning and trembling as she was held there between Amy's and Don's mouths.

Don let Nicole push herself away, as she carefully sat back, laughing with the pleasure of her orgasm. She was just beginning to raise herself away from Amy's face, when Amy began to come – very loudly. Don kept plowing into her pussy as Amy arched her back and squeezed her luscious tits tightly in her hands. Nicole leaned down to kiss Amy's mouth, which was quite shiny with Nicole's own juices, and Amy slipped her hand around to hold Nicole there, much as Don had been doing just a minute before.

Don glanced over to see that Victor had returned to the dance floor and was now kneeling in front of Tascha, who was sucking him enthusiastically while the fellow behind her continued to fuck her steadily. Other couples and trios were following their little group's lead; sex was breaking out all over the dance floor. Of course, for all Don knew, this might just be a normal evening in the Jungle Room.

Gently, Don withdrew from Amy, and backed away a bit before getting up off his knees. Almost immediately, Nicole lowered herself down over Amy until they were in a lovely 69 on the dance floor. With another quick look around, Don made his way down to the "jungle floor" and proceeded to make another circuit of the club, hoping to find India. By the time he returned to the dance area, things had clearly moved from a dance party to an all-out orgy.

Don saw Vixen on her knees giving what looked like an intense blowjob to a naked guy sitting on one of the stools by the dance poles. Nearby was Nicole, who was now engaged in a rather intense scissoring with a Hispanic-looking woman that Don would guess was not even 20 years old, but who had a tiny, athletic body that was extremely distracting and beautiful, long, straight black hair. Next, Don spied Shelonda, who was involved in a foursome near the center of the dance floor; she was riding up and down on the thick cock of a young man who also had Don's friend from the other night, Jaden, sitting on his face with a big smile on her face; meanwhile, a young East Asian woman with large breasts and strikingly blonde, short hair moved back and forth between the two women, kissing their tits, their necks and their mouths. Then, Don saw Tascha being drawn up into the arms of a tall, statuesque woman with long, straight black hair; they kissed deeply, and the dark-haired woman led Tascha toward one of the comfortable chairs ranged around the outside perimeter of the dance floor. Near where Don had seen him earlier, Victor had gotten himself into another threesome, but this time he was fucking a woman from behind while another fellow was being fellated enthusiastically. Finally, over near the refreshment bar, Amy had somehow gotten herself entangled in knot of twisting naked bodies that Don counted up as seven altogether, including the Tarzan-looking fellow who had been fucking Tascha earlier, who was now getting his cock sucked by Amy, while a brown skinned woman with a superbly muscled back knelt behind Amy, kissing and biting Amy's shoulder and reaching up under her to push several fingers up into Amy's pussy; another woman had worked herself in between Amy and the man's legs to suck on one of Amy's nipples, as yet another woman licked at this nipple-sucking woman's pussy. Don noticed that there was a decided shortage of men in Amy's septet, and decided he should do his best to help out there.

Don squatted and then knelt behind the woman with the beautiful back and began to treat her much as she was treating Amy. She had short hair, so it was easy for Don to kiss her shoulder and neck as he slipped his hands around to caress her taut belly and firm tits. Her nipples hardened under his touch and she pushed back against him with a murmur of approval. It wasn't long before she was on her hands and knees on the dance floor while Don pushed his hard, thick cock into her from behind. He held her hips then and pulled her back on him, shoving himself into her again and again, his balls hitting her clit and his sensitive head hitting her cervix. Don felt her fingertips brushing the underside of his cock as she rubbed her clit frantically, and then they were both coming: she trembling and crying out, her body clenching and pulling at his cock; him shuddering, head thrown back, and shoving deep into her as his cum filled her to overflowing. All of this as his friends continued to fuck, suck and otherwise enjoy themselves all around him.

Once again, Don had the now familiar thought that Eros was not at all a bad place to visit. He didn't see India that night, but the sextet had a wonderful, happy last night together.

12