All Comments on 'Louise Ch. 01'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
excellent chapter

I know we read a lot of this in Patrick but it was really interesting to see it from her point of view i fell sorry for Louise and hope she does find a happier life . really did enjoy this chapter and am looking forward to the next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

I read the other stories I like way you link them to each other. Patrick/Ethan/Mason/Vanessa and Veronica. Now Louise I have enjoyed reading your stories. I really like I Will Always Love You. I like how you used California history in the story. I remember my mom talking about how they took neighbors away because they were Japanese. The blackouts no lights when the sunset

PoetryLvrPoetryLvralmost 12 years ago
Excited

I haven't even read it yet and I am excited to read this. thanks!

farrahkellifarrahkellialmost 12 years ago
yaaayyyy

You are the only reason I come to here. Your stories are soo good to me. Dont stop writing, EVER!! okay okay i know u have a life outside of writing, but update as oftern as your time permits.. Thanks again for your wonderful stories. ohh BTW have your thought about writing another story like WOLVES?

ToFall4ToFall4almost 12 years ago
Like Louise's point of view

Nice Kal, thanks for giving us a little intro on who Louise is. I'm definitely up in reading the future post, especially curious how she reacted to the whole kidnapping thing and meeting the bizarre Sinclair family.

Thanks again. Keep up the good work!

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsalmost 12 years ago
Love it.

I don't like how Louise family treated her except Kevyn. But otherwise loving this chapter already can't wait until Louise officially meets Nathan!!!!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 12 years ago

Thanks for giving up the back story of Louise. Sad to say I wager a number of us have family members just like Lou's family. Always so self absorbed and until the shit hits the fan they walk around in a fog like everything is fine . What tied me more into the story was the repass how Lou's family converge on their mother's belongs like vultures. At that moment I want to reach out to one of my siblings to see if Kalamazoo was a"pen name" they were using. It felt as thought you peaked into dysfuntionality of my family and believe other reader identified with them as well.

It's always refreshing to witness a good person such as Lou get her just desserts openly. I am looking forward to Lou's journey of her coming into her own. Once again Kala awesome start to what promises to be a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Their family is nuttier that fruit cake and the bad part that they seem unaware!! Poor Louise well I am glad that she and Kevyn have Patrick in their corner. Gene needs to be drowned in vat of holy water!!!

fluerflueralmost 12 years ago

Yay, another fantistic story. I'm already a huge fan of Lou.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I just want to see her and Nathan's first impressions of each other. That's going to be awesome. :)

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Not Non-Human

but written just as well. Being a fan of your non-human writing I decided to give this story a try and am already hooked. You have a way of telling a story that just sucks me in. And as always I already have questions. Are Lou and her boss going to get together? I know he's married but as he said he's married to the wrong woman. And Lou defiantly deserves someone who sees the kind qualities she has and her boss sees them. And what of her dreams to go to culinary school or move to Calif? And these aren't even all my questions. See how you suck me in. I can't wait for chapter 2.

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 12 years ago

I really love the way you bring your stories together.

Mostera1Mostera1almost 12 years ago
A different perspective

Very nice intro to Louise, Kal. Her and Nathan shall be an interesting and lively match. The continuation of Kev and Patrick's story through Louise's eyes is a wonderful idea. I cannot wait to see how her empathic powers grow.

Thank you!

M1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent!

Judging from this first chapter, this is going to be another great addition to the whole Sinclaire clan stories! I love the idea of seeing things from Louise's perspective. By the way, it would be great to hear that things end up well for Puff and that he doesn't become a suspect in Clay's death. Perhaps he could even find his true mate. At any rate, if he hadn't killed Clay, Clay would have found someone else to kill Kevyn; she would never be safe while he was alive. What Puff did for Kevyn - and her family - was an act of love and was noble, especially anticipating that he would have to start a new life somewhere, possibly living in isolation as a suspect for the rest of his life, if he isn't eventually captured. Ooh! With his skills, maybe he becomes an undercover operative/agent for the government - or for the vampire world!!

jussiejonesjussiejonesalmost 12 years ago
Yes!

I was hoping the she would get her own story!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 12 years ago
*sitting in the seat and strapping in

Ohhhh boy! Here we go!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago

Reading this again from Louise's point of view shows just how sensitive she really is. If Kevyn hadn't been wise enough to take her back to California, she may have broken down under family pressures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yay! Yippee!

Outstanding beginning to Louise's story. Thanks Kal for this. Sincerely!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
lol

love d scene wanda asked d louise for d original nerve pills. Dat was hilarious***** love u kal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Yes! I'm so happy Lousie is getting her story. It was good she left when she did and she definitely deserves to be taken care of for a change after all she's sacraficed for her mother. I can't wait to read more.

MadameblaqueMadameblaquealmost 12 years ago

I'm so glad to read Louise's side. I'm looking forward to this. Thank You

theonlinestalkertheonlinestalkeralmost 12 years ago
Spooky

It's so spooky how your story reminds me so much of my own family. My grandmother passed away in November..she'd be sick for awhile, but Louise's family reminds me so much of my own that it's just spooky..and sad. I can't wait to read more of her story. I know she'll finally get what she deserves. Something to call her own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Kal, another interesting story!!!! Is Louise a potential powerhouse????

Louise is such a tender soul. She maybe quiet on the outside, but there is a lot going on inside of her. She picks up so much from whomever she has around her.

She seems to have a great deal of internal chatter, instead of regular conversation.

This ability of her for knowing what is going on inside her family, etc. is great, but she would be better served, if she spoke to them. She has been kind, but she needs to be more firm, especially with her siblings, excluding Kevyn.

Kal, thanks for a new, interesting story.

vt

milf26milf26almost 12 years ago
Strikes a nerve

I love this story! It reminds me of when my mother was dying. There is always someone who has an opinion, but doesn't want to do the actual work.

This story is beautifully written. I can't wait to see what happens in future chapters.

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezalmost 12 years ago
>.< loving it already

more pls and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Agree with the comments so far...

About how family have an opinion and want to tell YOU what to do but never lend a hand or dime. This side has hit me too... Can't wait for Ch. 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Louise

Wow, a new angle to the story! Im looking forward to reading this story! I hope Louise wil get all the love and happines she deserves. Keep writing please!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
Louise

Is waiting for the right man to detonate her pent up lava of love.

Jujubee58Jujubee58almost 12 years ago
YAY! Now we have Louise's story!

Louise definitely needs to get away from those people!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Are you sure this story isn't about my dysfunctional family?

Kalamazoo707, I believe this story is a about my family and how they always have an opinion and never a solution and please do not ask them to help pay for anything they come down with a case of "don'thaveititis" or if they say they will pay for something when the time comes the come down with a case of damnesia! I can not wait to see what the heck Gene's sorry ass is mad about other than the fact that he along with Juliet are trifling ass people. Keep this story going it is great already. Please find a love like no other for Louise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
...

I really like all your writing, but this one is really close to me. I can't even explain all the parallelness, but thank you for helping me work through some things.

LMÆ

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXabout 3 years ago

Hello there

I've had a quick look at the comments and I now know this story is linked to other stories. In order not to start in the middle, which order do they come in?

Also, it is tagged as "Interracial." What race are the main protagonists?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Louise Series Info

SIMILAR Stories