Love and Adventures in the Far East

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vikki did think of the boy, and his image immediately brought on the rushing feeling and the pleasant tightening of her tummy. How wonderful it would be to find him here and be able to talk to him, if only for a minute. What a shame that unsupervised contact with the soldiers was strictly prohibited! How wonderful it would be if she ran into him by some happy coincidence and got to express all the wonderful things she felt about him. More to the point, how wonderful it would be if the boy drew her close without words, simply letting her look at him. These thoughts filled Vikki with newfound energy.

"Well I'm finally alone, so I can imagine some more," she thought to herself. "Now, how are we going to meet?"

She imagined herself out in the sunlight near the half-finished radar installation she'd seen from the train platform, facing its byzantine mixture of gleaming steel and cement columns. There were no other people around – it was lunchtime, or maybe everyone was overcome by some magical sleep. She was in her school uniform, with her knee-length skirt and her daintily crocheted apron, bows in her hair, enveloped by the noontime heat. He was there too, having just appeared out of a nearby hangar. They noticed each other and in a moment he was beside her.

"Come on! Let's get in the shade!" He said with a friendly smile, throwing his arm around her waist.

As they strolled toward the radar installation, she pressed herself against his side, feeling the firmness of his features. As if by accident, she brushed her cheek against his shoulder. He smelled like boy – a light yet musky scent that made Vikki's fingertips tingle.

As she imagined the walk to the shade, Vikki stood up and leaned against the stall's marble wall. She found that the fluttering in her tummy was spreading downward, towards her thighs. To keep it at bay, she started to gently massage her tummy, just below the navel.

They were now just inside the radar installation, right on the boundary between the sweltering heat of the courtyard and the cool dampness flowing toward them from the structure's labyrinthine depths. She was leaning against a column and he was close to her, one hand around her waist and the other stroking her cheek.

"Vikki," he was saying, "Vikki. What a beautiful name. "

He said other things, soft and pleasant. As he talked, he let his hand wander from her cheek, first skimming her neckline and shoulder and then slipping downward, following her slender curves. His hand was rough, a real soldier's hand, but it was also alive with an absolutely irresistible human warmth. She wrapped her arms around him, letting her palms rest on his shoulder blades and allowing her fingers to caress the valley between them. Their lips grew closer and closer to each other, but instead of letting them touch, Vikki turned her head slightly. Her right cheek pressed against his left and she began rubbing against it gently, eyes-half closed, purring with pleasure. Unlike his hands, his cheek felt boyishly soft. Vikki pressed close to him, as close as she could get, making sure they were in full, gloriously sensual contact...

Back in the stall Vikki's hand slid lower, until her fingers rested against the twin mounds outlined by her panties. As she was thinking of the embrace, she started to lightly massage the area, letting her middle finger drift across the valley that separated the two mounds.

Meanwhile, the boy had drawn his lips to the nape of her neck and was now slowly, lightly kissing his way upward. When his lips rested on her chin he started sideways, gradually moving across her cheek. She felt his hot breath in her ear as he whispered, "Turn around."

Vikki turned around.

She pressed herself against the marble wall of the stall, her hand moving more insistently against the smooth cotton of her panties.

In her imagination, the boy pressed his hand gently against her back, pushing her firmly against the column. She felt a wave of strange sensual pleasure rush through her, sensing the pressure against her chest, feeling the contrast between the cool smoothness of the cement and the warm, virile form cupping her from behind. Her right ear was pressed to the column and her gaze turned toward the sunlit courtyard, but her eyes had gone into soft vision and all she saw was fuzzy white patches. His hands were on her, sliding against her tummy, rubbing up and down her sides, exploring every inch of her supple curves.

Vikki's own hands had become bolder, one wandering under her shirt to cup and knead her left breast, the other slipping under the waistline of her panties. Her fingers parted her outer lips, allowing unobstructed access to the inner folds, whose center was slick with wetness. Her fingers zeroed in on this wetness, first submerging in it and then spreading it outward in orbital motions. Feeling her fingers slide against her smooth folds brought Vikki to a new plane of excitement. Almost by itself, the bottom of her palm began to massage her pubic mound, pressing in so hard that her hand ached from the strain. Vikki stood on tiptoe, lifting her hips so that her opening met the tip of her middle finger. The finger stopped its gyrating motion and hesitated for a second, applying gentle pressure to her entrance. Then, all at once, it plunged in.

What excited Vikki further was that it was the boy doing all these things to her. It was the boy that lifted up her blouse and kneaded her breasts, it was the boy who stretched the elastic band of her panties away from her tummy and who then slid his big hand toward her most intimate regions. And now, it was the boy who was expertly pleasuring her, thrusting his finger deep inside her, then withdrawing almost all the way, then thrusting in again, repeating in a series of relentless, furious strokes. And it was her grasping at the column, thrusting her bottom up against him, shaking and moaning with unrestrained pleasure. She rose further up on her tiptoes, the muscles in her thighs hard as steel, her whole body shaking from strain and enjoyment. She rose higher and higher, until there was nowhere left to go and nothing to do but brace herself and ride the waves of pleasure that were crashing against her. She rode wave after wave after wave, in a seemingly endless procession. Then she felt a familiar tightening and knew she was almost there.

When the orgasm hit, it rocked her so hard she was afraid the whole installation would come down around her. It went on and on, in seemingly endless waves of ecstasy. She grasped at the boy's hair and moaned his name, which she knew at that moment, because at that moment she was the omniscient essence of pure womanhood. Her orgasm crested and held at its peak for what seemed like an eternity. Then, gradually, it began to ebb. When it was over she collapsed to the floor, utterly spent. The boy was instantly beside her, holding her and whispering sweet nothings into her ear while she came down. She reciprocated, kissing him breathlessly all over his face, purring contentedly, saying that he was the most wonderful boy she had ever met. Then she gave him a final peck on the nose and opened her eyes.

Vikki opened her eyes and realized that she was sitting on the floor of the stall, slouched against the wall and breathing like a smith's bellows. She couldn't remember ever having such an intense orgasm. Her panties were completely soaked, and her whole body was still shivering slightly from sensual aftershocks. She lay still for a minute or two, catching her breath and lightly stroking her upper leg, imagining it to be the boy's hair. Then she slowly stood up.

Vikki looked at her watch and realized she'd been in the stall for nearly forty minutes.

"Shoot, I better run back!" she thought. "I bet Katya's already spreading rumors."
She cleaned herself up the best she could and strolled out of the stall as nonchalantly as she could manage. There was one other girl washing up, and on the way out Vikki caught her incredulous glance. Apparently the moans of pleasure hadn't been entirely in Vikki's imagination. Vikki blushed, averted her gaze, and hurried to her room.

***

Vikki walked into the dormitory to find the comforters spread on the floor and the girls sitting around in a large circle. Lena was going around its periphery, looking official and animatedly explaining something.

"Finally," she said when she noticed Vikki. "We thought you got lost. Come on, we're going to have a practice session for tomorrow."

"Yeah, we're gonna practice making a woman out of you," Katya elaborated, obviously recovered from her dinnertime moment of weakness. "Come, join our little circle, new friend." She demonstratively patted a piece of comforter next to herself.

Cringing inwardly, Vikki sat down next to Katya. At least Anya was on her left side – she'd provide support if things went sour again. Vikki turned to Anya:

"So, what's there to practice?" she asked. "Don't you just lie there, like at a doctor's appointment?"

"I think it's almost like that, Vik."

"You've got to be kidding me," Katya laughed on her right.

"Vika, it's true that we're not required to prepare physically," said Lena, who had also heard the remark, "but I thought it would be nice if we understand the spirit of the venture."

"But don't they say it's best not to think about it?" Vikki asked.

"Well," answered Lena, "some of us don't have the luxury of ignorance. Some of us worry." She turned to the rest of the girls. "See, my father was worried too. He was so worried that he got me - don't tell anybody about this - an Instructor's Edition of the Session Manual. It's back from the 1940's, when Azazello's Cream still hadn't been invented..."

"Wait," Olga the bookworm interrupted, "Hasn't psychoactive literature been outlawed as contrary to the free nature of the people's collective will?"

"Well, this is not…my dad said it's ok if it's just us…that is, he thought it would help us build a feeling of unity. You know, maybe allay any anxieties individuals in the group might have. I've been practicing on my little sisters," she added, noticing some critical looks, "and it doesn't seem that bad at all!"

"Does Klavdia Ivanovna know about this?" asked Olga.

"Yes, my dad spoke with the school board.He persuaded them – he has lots of connections – that it's alright to try, as long as we keep it to ourselves."

"Lena," Yulia chimed in, "I believe you, but if we do this, it's totally your responsibility." A few girls voiced similar concerns, but to Lena's relief, after a bit more persuasion the rest of the group agreed.

"Okay then everyone," She said, obviously relieved to be able to go through with her plan, "Why don't we all lie down with our heads toward the center and hold hands."

"What do you think?" Vikki asked Anya, feeling slightly apprehensive about the venture - her mom's generation was the first use Azazello's cream, a fact which placed the Manual in the distant, but nonetheless terrifying times of the Great War.

"I think everyone did it back in the day, so it couldn't be that big a deal Vik." Anya took hold of her hand and gave her a supportive smile, and Vikki felt enough confidence to turn around and lie on her back. Though the position was strange, Vikki felt totally comfortable, like she was in a gym class getting ready to do crunches. She was mildly surprised when Katya poked her shoulder.

"Won't you take my hand too?" she cooed, "Or are you too shy?"

Vikki extended her hand without looking and Katya laughed.

"Okay everyone," Lena took her own position in the circle, "Now spread your legs to shoulder width and close your eyes."

Vikki spread her legs a couple of centimeters apart. So did the others, giggling and making the obvious sordid jokes.

"You have to do better than that girl," said Katya, squeezing her hand. "Not even a soldier's gonna be able to get through that narrow a gap."

Vikki gingerly allowed the gap to widen a few more centimeters, mindful that she hadn't yet changed her panties.

When everyone was settled down, Lena took her own place I the circle and began the session.

"All right," she said. "I want each of you close your eyes and clear your minds of all thoughts. Today's events, how you felt about the food, how you feel about Guard-Dog, everything. Close your eyes. Let the world recede. I want you to feel yourself drifting along on a warm invisible current, drifting into a state of deep relaxation. Allow yourselves to relax. Take deep breaths, and as you do, listen to the soothing, guiding sound of my voice. You will follow me down, deep down, on a journey that will take you into the deepest reaches of your mind. As you breathe slowly and deeply, allow the tension in your body to drain away. Let go. Now it seems to you that with every breath you take, with every word I utter, you are sliding deeper and deeper into relaxation. As you become much more relaxed. You are sliding down, deeper and deeper, until you feel that you've left the world far behind. Relax, and let go."

Vikki had always felt awkward and somehow disconnected when she talked to Lena with her eyes opened, as equals. However, with the visual world obscured from view and Lena in the role of authority, Vikki began to feel an increasing synchrony with her words. When Lena removed the world, Vikki felt the world recede. All she was aware of in the present moment was Lena's voice, which had changed from a shrill contralto to a sonorous tenor, every word now exuding a calm, measured confidence. For a second Vikki considered fighting this sudden control over her mind, but a second later she was already sure that struggle was neither necessary nor possible.

The voice told her to find herself in a sunny clearing, and Vikki immediately felt, in the full sensory confidence of a lucid dream, that she was standing in the middle of a sunny clearing in a near-Moscow forest. Then, she became aware of a ray of summer sunshine falling on her right hand.

"Let the ray focus," Lena's voice said, and Vikki let the ray focus, feeling its warmth seeping into her skin. She let it penetrate into every fiber of hand, spreading warmth from her palm to the very tips of her fingers. Lena instructed her to take the ray and move it back and forth along her arm, and Vikki moved it back and forth with her mind, letting it spread warmth wherever it traveled.

Lena instructed her to move the ray to her upper arm, and as the ray rocked gently back and forth, Vikki felt her entire right arm become completely relaxed. She repeated the motions on her left hand and then her feet and legs, soaking in the intense sunshine and feeling her extremities get lighter, so light it was as if she was now floating a few centimeters above ground.

Lena instructed her to let the sunshine spread into her body and Vikki complied, letting it flow past her chest and concentrate into a ball of warmth in her tummy. The ball grew and become brighter, until it was taking up her entire tummy. Then the warmth broke free and spread like waves through her body, coursing back and forth between her extremities and her tummy, spreading warmth and relaxation along its path. When the wave subsided, Vikki felt completely relaxed.

"Now that your relaxation is complete," Lena's voice sounded, "I want you to become aware of your neighbors."

Vikki obeyed, letting her mind's focus expand to encompass the hands that were linked with hers. She became aware of the beating pulses in the hands, life essences apart from her own, but close and beckoning. Vikki was instantly consumed with an irresistible urge to establish a connection. She wished the connection with her mind, and felt an electric charge start building between her palms and theirs. The charge built and with each passing moment, creating a bond between them that grew tighter and tighter.

"Can you feel their closeness?" Lena's voice asked. "Why don't you take some of the warmth in your core and let it flow down your arms, into your hands and into the hands of your neighbors."

Vikki willed her personal warmth to flow, and felt it pour, without resistance, into her neighbors' hands. At the same time, she felt two distinct streams of warmth – Katya and Anya's, flow back into her veins. Each stream had its own texture and feel– Anya's was smooth and soothing, while Katya's was turbulent and fiery, almost scalding. The flows raced up her veins and into her core, where they comingled with her hers, dyes in water, swirling together and filling her to the brim with an ecstatic mixture of light, life and affection for those who had given it to her.

The charge between Vikki's palms and those of her neighbors was now so strong that they were almost inseparable, yet this sensation was pleasurable, because Vikki suddenly realized that her, Katya and Anya were now kindred spirits. Her past with Katya and her short time with Anya no longer mattered – they now shared a connection that transcended both words and everyday actions.

"Feel your immediate neighbors," Lena's voice directed, "but also feel those further from you." Vikki extended her mental reach and found that she could feel, though less distinctly, essences of the others. "You are now a part of a chain," Lena's voice continued, "strong and unbreakable. Imagine yourself as part of the chain. Visualize it, from one end to the other." Vikki's mind raced across the chain, seeing every girl's face with surprising clarity, and seeing beyond some faces for the first time. Olga was there, Yulia and Alyona too. Dasha, Masha and Sveta's minds were farther away, and rougher than the others. Lena was on the farthest out, somehow present at both sides of the chain, a pulsing synapse which made the chain light up with its guiding impulses. "Now imagine the chain bend and link into a circle." Lena's voice said. "This circle great and powerful, because your great and powerful minds reside inside it. Feel how safe you are, protected by the unbreakable chain of interlinked hands. Explore this inner circle with your mind, feeling how close your mind is to those of your neighbors."

Vikki's mind traced the circle in orbital motions, receiving a burst of affection from each of its members. She would have been happy to continue on the orbit indefinitely, endlessly moving through sidereal cycles of affection, when suddenly something from the outside drew her attention.

She felt suddenly, clearly it - the boy's presence. He was a swirling, agitated force, out of reach yet pulled to her by the link between them. The link was still there! Now, in Vikki's liberated mind, she could clearly see that it had not dissolved at all but was in fact still there, pulsing with life-force and strung tightly, like the sinew-string of a loaded bow. His essence pushed toward her, but was at every turn obstructed, by whatever blurry, unseen obstacles hovered around the periphery of her meta-consciousness.

"Reach," Vikki thought, "reach, and I will help you find me." She let her consciousness separate from the others and reach for the circle's edge, trying to find an opening.

"Focus," Lena's voice commanded. "Focus on the circle." Vikki tried to continue reaching, but had no power to resist. Lena's hand may have been sheathed in velvet, but its grip was unwavering. "Cast other thoughts aside," Lena's voice said, and the link disappeared, submerged by her will.

"Take your ray of sunshine and let it move from your forehead to the center of the circle." Vikki obeyed, though this time with some reluctance. As her ray slowly drifted toward the very center, it merged with those of her neighbors, growing brighter and more intense. Then, once all the rays have merged into one, the collective ray began to pulsate, growing wider and wider. It expanded slowly, covering more and more of the circle. As it expanded, Vikki felt her every strand and fiber, her every molecule again covered in sunshine, though of a more intense, collectively amplified quality.