Love and Adventures in the Far East

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bask, and let yourself be consumed by the collective light." Lena's voice commanded. "You've just understood instinctively what it is to be part of the workers' collective. You've just felt for yourself the awesome genius of Marx and Lenin. Here, inside this circle of light, you are ten pure forms merged into one. Inside the circle, you can face the world as one, performing collective labor with purity of heart and proud dignity."

"And guess what that labor is." Katya's voice cut in.

Vikki's mind turned to Katya, horrified. Lena was the only one who had the right to speak, or even think. She realized why she had perceived Katya as turbulent earlier– unlike the others, Katya's mind wasn't lighting up in synch with Lena's guiding impulses.

"What are you doing Katya? Focus on the circle." Lena's voice directed.

"Don't get me wrong Lena," Katya's voice said, "this is fun and all, but you shouldn't be deluding impressionable young citizens with this flowery nonsense. Come on, tell them what's really going to happen."

"That's immaterial, unity of spirit and purpose are what matter for us."

"Poor Lena," Katya's voice said, with insidious sweetness. "What are you hiding from? Is this any way to deal with your fear of boys? Is this really the way to deal with your daddy's fear for his princess's virginity?"

"That's enough. Listen to me girls…"

"No, listen to me," Katya's voice countered with surprising severity, "and I'll tell you how it will be. Imagine the boy you've always liked all these years, only he's not in Moscow anymore – he's here, just outside the circle. He's circling our little gathering – you don't even have to talk to him, you see his hungry eyes and you know exactly what he's got on his mind."

"Forget about the stupid boy," Lena's voice said, its confident tone wavering, . "concentrate on your neighbors' hands, on the feeling of unity."

"But you can't forget about the boy," Katya countered sweetly, "because he's chosen you, and he's kneeling beside you, stroking along the length of your legs, curving in his hands to massage your thighs and waist. Imagine him yanking your panties down. Concentrate on your feelings now, anticipate his manhood pressing against your entrance, anticipate the rough, pounding pleasure a man can bring."

"Girls, remember the program!" Lena was almost screaming, "Imagine yourselves in a chain again, imagine your arms folding across your chest, imagine chain wrapping around you in a warm collective hug! Doesn't it feel much better to be wrapped up in the collective, female warmth?"

"You know what, I think you're right about the warmth, Lena." Katya's voice agreed. "A real man is nice, but usually too rough. He leaves you wanting something soft and sensuous, something warm and comfy. Like the touch of your neighbor."

Vikki felt a hand touch her tummy, then slide up to her left breast. She was still down below, thrown to and fro by the swirling currents that personified Lena and Katya's words. Lena's voice pushed her back to the status-quo - toward warmth and light, though the light it promised now seemed cold and sterile. Katya's voice, on the other hand, was rich with images and commands that sent tiny, tingling jolts of pleasure all through her body . Vikki concentrated on the physical world for a second and realized that the hand cupping her breast belonged to Katya.

"Girls, swim back to the surface." Lena's voice sounded tiny.

"Yes girls, drift back to the surface," Katya's voice agreed, laughing, "and as you do, let all the affection you've obtained through circle transfer to your neighbors. Move close to them, and let your hands slide past their palm and up to their shoulder." Katya' hand moved back to Vikki's palm. One of her middle fingers traced the route as she spoke, the sensation of its touch lingering in Vikki's sensory memory. "Slide your hand down to their tummy." Katya's voice directed, "Move it up to their chest, and feel it drift up and down. Move still closer, and breathe in their delicious scent. Aren't they just irresistable?" Katya's lips were now almost touching Vikki's ear. "Don't you want to nuzzle your lips to their neck," they whispered, sensuously, "and give them a big, warm, sensuous kiss?"

"Katya stop, this is completely against the rules." Lena's voice pleaded, somewhere on the edge of Vikki's perception.

"So was your little séance." answered Katya's. "And if you want us to keep quiet about it, you'll stop fussing and just enjoy what's happening. This at least is honest," it added, "and it's SO much more fun." Lena didn't find words to respond, or maybe Vikki simply didn't hear her, consumed as she now was by Katya's touch.

"Tell me Vika," Katya's voice whispered to her, "is this how you imagine your loverboy would hold you?" Vikki shook her head yes and smiled without opening her eyes. She was sure that somewhere inside her there remained rows of alarm bells and red warning lights with the words 'Indecency' inscribed on them, but at the present moment their triggers were disabled, the wires cut by the sheer force of the sensuous, physical sensation which Katya's hand imparted.

Vikki became aware of Anya's hand, which was rubbing hers, slowly and gently. She tugged at it so Anya would come close. Anya came close, resting her chin against Vikki's shoulder.

"I like what Katya's saying" she whispered.

"Me too," answered Vikki, still entranced, her lips barely moving.

Anya moved forward and lightly kissed Vikki on the lips.

"Vic, do you mind?" she asked, just in case. Vikki grinned, eyes still closed, showing she really didn't.

"Just look at her smile," Katya's voice said, "I think she wants another one."

Once again, Vikki felt Anya's lips press against hers. This time the kiss was different, far more confident and assertive. Vikki had never kissed a girl before. In fact, she'd only kissed boys a couple of times, at recess or during assemblies. Anya's kiss had an entirely different quality from those quick stolen kisses, but felt so natural that Vikki had no qualms about returning it.

The kiss also had a sobering effect, slowly lifting Vikki out of the Session-induced trance, gradually reactivating her waking mind and restoring her capability for thought and analysis. At the same time, it nugged her thoughts down another path, one which she hadn't dared to explore with her previous, awkward suitors.

As they kissed, Anya started to make quick exploratory forays, kissing the corners of Vikki's mouth, lightly pinching Vikki's lips with hers and pulling gently. Her hand moved to cradle Vikki's head, both supporting it and slowly stroking her hair. Her other hand moved down, caressing Vikki's neckline in a gentle, almost motherly way.

"Victoria Moiseyevna Zaitseva" Anya was saying, her words like little caresses themselves. "Zaitseva, zaits – litte hare. You're my little hare, my little rabbit, and I'll protect you no matter what. My Kolya, my little brother used to be my little rabbit, but he's a big boy now, off to school, and you're the one who needs my protection."

"That's right," Katya's voice echoed, "poor little Vika needs all the love and protection she can get." Katya's hand expertly slipped first under Vikki's blouse, and then under her bra. The sensation of skin-to-skin contact was much more intense than over-the-blouse stroking, and part of Vikki's partially woken mind wasn't sure she was okay with it. However, it was a very small part, since the rest of it was concerned with the fantastic feeling of kissing Anya. For her part, Katya seemed to know exactly what she was doing, and soon the awkward feeling passed. When it did, Katya's ministrations began sending muted bursts of pleasure into Vikki's brain.

"Can I have some too?" The new voice belonged to Sveta, one of Katya's gang.

"Be my guest, there's plenty to go around." Katya, pulled up Vikki's blouse, and Sveta wasted no time running her hands all over Vikki's exposed tummy and still-clothed bosom. Then she reached around to Vikki's back and unhooked her bra. Before Vikki knew what was happening, her bra was gone and her blouse was being pulled up over her arms. Wires connected, and the rack of alarm bells started sounding their warning.

Vikki opened her eyes for the first time, and looked up at Anya. "I'm not sure I'm okay with this." she said.

"I'm here for you Vik," Anya comforted her, "I won't let anything bad happen to my little hare, I promise. Girls, you need to be nicer, or we won't play with you."

The girls promised, and although Vikki wasn't reassured by their words, when Anya's hands resumed their gentle caresses her concerns faded into the background.

Vikki felt Katya and Sveta resume their work, though now with an increased gentleness. Katya massaged her breasts, lightly pinching and pulling on her nipples. At the same time, Sveta was kissing and licking around her tummy, leaving a wet tingling trail in her wake.

"Oh gosh," Vikki thought between breathless kisses, "Where did they learn to do this so well?"

Katya continued playing with her nipples as they hardened, until they stood fully at attention. Then she kneeled down and started using her tongue, alternating between licking on Vikki's nipples and kneading entirety of her breasts with her mouth.

Vikki could hardly believe the strange, incredible sensations which Katya's attentions were producing. It's as if Katya had found a nerve going directly into Vikki's brain, making each caress burst into her consciousness as a miniature explosion of pleasure. Despite herself, Vikki started to moan. As Katya continued, sucking on one breast while massaging the other, Vikki's moans grew louder and more passionate. Only Anya's lips, which were hungrily pressed to hers, prevented Vikki from crying out.

Feeling Vikki's throes of ecstasy encouraged Anya to go further. She pulled Vikki closer and started a full-on French kiss, probing and swirling her tongue against Vikki's every time she moaned with pleasure. For her part, Vikki gripped Anya's hand as tightly as she could, answering her every kiss in kind.

Overwhelmed by sensation, Vikki was only marginally aware of Sveta's hands, which had been wandering down her sides, moving steadily toward her waist. Vikki felt them stroking outside of her bare legs, inching inward with each pass. She offered no resistance at first, and the hands slid smoothly under her skirt. The hands continued sliding up Vikki's inner thighs and quickly converged into a cradle over Vikki's panties, cupping her pubic mound. Vikki tightened up and struggled a bit, trying to say no through Anya's kiss. Feeling her resistance, Katya began a lightning assault on her nipples and Vikki's thoughts of protest were drowned out in a new flourish of pleasure.

Sveta started rubbing Vikki's mound through her panties and immediately noticed Vikki's wetness, mostly left over from pleasuring herself in the bathroom.

"Yo Kat, check out how wet she is!" Katya reached in to check.

"Wow, are you the same frightened little Vika who was scared of touch just a second ago? Did our innocent little pettings make you come already?"

Vikki wanted to shake her head and protest her innocence, but found that she herself couldn't figure out what to say, overwhelmed by the flood of these new, amazing, confusing emotions. All she knew at that moment was that Anya was close, and would protect her from harm. "Let them think what they want," Vikki thought, and reached again for Anya's lips.

Sveta found Vikki's pleasure button and started to massage it. Despite her misgivings towards them, Vikki couldn't deny that the girls manhandling her knew how to give pleasure. The feeling was so good she instinctively pressed her crotch against the gyrating hand. It was almost as if she were doing it all herself, but together with the sensations of a strange girl expertly touching her, of Katya's talented tongue against her breasts, and of Anya's intoxicating lips on hers. The whirlwind of feelings was enough to make Vikki's head spin. At that moment she wouldn't have been able to break away from Anya, let alone move herself away from the hands running all over her. When Sveta reached into her panties, Vikki didn't even try to protest. When Sveta's finger found her entrance, the sensation almost made her black out. Sveta's finger started stroking rhythmically in and out, while her thumb continued rubbing Vikki's outer folds. Vikki stopped in mid-breath, and it seemed that her entire consciousness became gradually concentrated on the finger's tip, withdrawing almost to the entrance only to plunge again into her inner folds. Every time the finger pushed inward, Vikki's hips rose up to meet it, urging it to penetrate deeper. Every time the finger withdrew, Vikki longed for its return.

"Look at her," Sveta said, chuckling, "she's totally gone." Katya disengaged from Vikki's breasts and looked her over.

"Yeah, I think it's time for the coup-de-grace." she said. "Move over, Svet."

The sensations suddenly stopped and Vikki's clouded mind wondered why, and longed for them to start again. Then she felt hands sliding her panties off. Vikki offered herself willingly, not knowing what form the girls' next action would take, and not particularly caring as long as the sensations of pleasure resumed. Then she felt a hot breath on her exposed vulva. The breath caused an entire electrical storm of sensation, as all the nerve endings in her vulva fired at once, creating a tingling tidal wave of energy that roared up and down Vikki's spine. Then the breath's source drew away.

"What are they going to do next?" Vikki thought, hoping with all her being that they'd begin doing it quicker.

"Mmm, you have a cute birthmark Vik," Said Katya's voice. "Right here, on your right thigh."

Katya's lips smooched her birthmark. Vikki moaned and gyrated her hips impatiently.

Katya's unseen presence continued to tease Vikki with inaction for a few more seconds. Then she felt something rough, something incredibly hot and wet press against the inner folds of her vulva. Startled, Vikki pulled on Anya's hand to get her attention. The pair broke their eternal kiss and looked to see what was happening.

"Oh wow," was all Anya could manage.

Vikki saw Katya laying between her spread legs, her face submerged under the curvature of Vikki's mound. It was unbelievable! Why in the world would Katya do something like that? Vikki tried to pull away and to tell Katya that enough was enough, but by then it was too late. An incredibly powerful feeling swept over her, drowning out all rational thought.

"Girls, this might going too far" Anya said.

"Don't worry, we're still playing nice," Sveta assured Anya. "Ask your little hare if she wants us to stop."

Anya looked to Vikki for a response, but all Vikki could do was grip Anya's hands and stare at the ceiling wide eyed, gulping for air.

"See," Sveta said, "she likes it."

"Alright, but you'll stop as soon as we say so," Anya warned.

"Deal."

Katya started by exploring Vikki's entire pussy, running her tongue over every fold. She even wiggled her tongue into Vikki's opening, causing Vikki to writhe and claw at the comforter like a madwoman. Then she moved up and concentrated her attention on Vikki's clitoris. At first she licked around, brushing her tongue against the clit itself only occasionally. As she continued however, Katya gradually built up pressure. She moved in closer, flicking her tongue back and forth across Vikki's hooded clit with increasing frequency. When she sensed Vikki was excited enough, Katya pulled back the clitoral hood and started to grind her tongue directly against Vikki's exposed nerve center.

Vikki was going absolutely wild. She couldn't talk, she couldn't think, she couldn't even breathe. She wasn't aware of Anya's soft hands, or even Sveta's mouth on her tits. All she felt, aside from all the joys of heaven and all of hell's torments, was a pressure steadily building up inside her. The pressure rose, second by second, far into the red region of the dial, past all the safeguards and failsafes. She could only take a minute of stimulation before the indicator needle reached the end of the dial and she exploded, cumming as hard as she'd ever cum in her life, bucking like a wild mare, mouth opened wide in a silent scream.

Katya kept licking until Vikki calmed down, gradually tapering off the stimulation's intensity. When Vikki's orgasm was entirely spent, Katya gave her a comradely pat on the thigh.

"Good girl!" She said, "Way to achieve unity of spirit. Although I imagine asking you to reciprocate is hoping for too much. Sveta, can you help me out?"

"My pleasure," Sveta answered, grinning slyly.

Katya leaned back and let Sveta slip off her panties. Sveta dove right in, lapping energetically at Katya's vulva. The sound of her labors was immediately joined by Katya's satisfied moans.

"Are you okay?" Anya asked, leaning over Vikki. "I mean, with what just happened?"

"Yeah," Vikki assured her, still panting slightly. "Yeah, I think so. But all the same, would you mind holding me?"

"Of course!" Anya smiled warmly and lay down beside her.

Anya's embrace was wonderful. It radiated warmth and friendship rather than passion, which was exactly what Vikki wanted at that moment. They continued cuddling for a minute, smiling and basking in each other's company. Then Vikki turned her face towards Anya's.

"I didn't know you were into kissing girls," she said.

"I didn't know either, but you were so cute I couldn't resist. You didn't mind too much, did you?"

"Not at all." Vikki kissed her on the forehead to prove she really didn't mind.

Anya smiled. "If nothing else," she said, "That was amazing practice for kissing boys. I bet when we get back, we'll be the terror of the town! They'll be offering up their entire life's savings for a single kiss!"

"I know I would if you were in the business," Vikki answered, eliciting a giggle. Still cuddling Anya, Vikki looked around the room to see what the other girls were up to. From first glance, it was apparent Katya's act of sabotage had worked like magic. Most grils were lying on the comforters in twos or threes, in various states of disrobement. Some were just kissing, others were engaged in heavy make-out sessions. Katya and Sveta were the most active, followed by closely Masha and Lena. Masha was on top of Lena's completely nude form, riding her hard. Lena was moaning and writhing under her, any misgivings having long since evaporated. Her sensual agony made Vikki remember her own recent experiences, causing her to shiver and blush.

Vikki lay still for a while, trying to take it all in. She skipped past the orgy and thought back further, remembering the details of the Session, how quickly and completely it had changed her reality. Then she suddenly remembered boy's short-lived appearance.

"An," she said, nudging Anya, "I think I felt my boy's presence when we were in the circle."

"Did you?"

"It felt like he was trying to reach me."

"Hmm."

"An, what if right now, my boy is running around like mad, trying to find me?"

"I wouldn't be surprised if he were. You're so pretty, I'd imagine any boy that looked for even a second would do anything to find you again."

"But what if it's really happening, and he's actually close to finding me?"

"Let's hope so Vik, though you know the rules here are very tight."

"But what if he can bend the rules? What if he's a general's son?"

Anya laughed. "Yes my little hare," she said, stroking Vikki's hair, "he's a general's son. He drives a shiny black Volga, commands an entire division, and goes on vacation in Krimea – and that's precisely why he's stationed here, in this lovely little piece of nowhere."