Love and Adventures in the Far East

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vikki lay back in her recliner and imagined how silly she must look from the outside. This mental picture made Vikki laugh, so much so that she dangled her feet in the unseen air. After a minute of this, unseen hands gently took hold of her feet and gently patted them to calm them down. Vikki allowed her feet to be placed back onto the recliner/birthing chair, where they were restrained with leather straps. Unable to cause any more mischief on the outside, Vikki turned to Anya.

"What do you think An?" She asked, stretching her hand toward Anya's.

"I think this is pretty ridiculous. Well, at least if they're ugly, I won't have to kiss them on the mouth."

"Yeah, but you won't be able to fight them off either," replied Katya from Vikki's other side. "And I bet that after a couple of months without pussy, they'll just go wild! And they won't be gentle like me, pet." These last words were directed toward Vikki. "It's gonna be much more than a finger." Vikki thought of Katya's fingers the day before and licked her lips in a sensual remembrance. Katya just laughed. "I'm not worried though," she said, "you'll be able to take them. After all, you turned from an uptight schoolgirl to a proper slut in a matter of minutes. I bet you'll exhaust them all before you even break a sweat."

An intercom above their heads suddenly crackled to life.

"Girls," Guard-Dog's voice said, "now is the moment we've all been preparing for, the moment for which we've trained and practiced. Sitting in my classroom, you've heard many heroic accounts from your older schoolmates. Now it is your turn to show strength and heroism! Don't be afraid for a second! Remember the monumental importance of our task here, and you know you'll succeed. Let's show them what Moscow girls can do!"

The intercom went silent for a second, then Guard-Dog's gruff voice was replaced with soft classical music.

"I wonder if Guard-Dog ever got group-fucked?" Katya mused. "After all, in her days it wasn't mandatory. Plus, who'd want her shriveled old cunt?"

"Who cares about Guard-Dog!" Came Lena's high-strung voice. Apparently, no amount of transfigurational cream was enough to erase her fears. "Let's worry about ourselves. Let's all take hands – and no interrupting this time, Katya - and remember yesterday's circle of strength. "

They took each other's hands and Lena started another canned lecture, but Vikki didn't listen. She just thought of how wonderful it was to be there, safe and comfy inside the dome, holding hands with one of her best friends and with a former 'arch-enemy,' who was really a nice girl in her own way.

Vikki turned to Anya. "Anya, I'm so glad that I'm here with you and that I'll get to hold your hand during my first time."

"Likewise, Vik."

"And Katya, you really are sweeter than you make yourself out to be."

"Aw shucks, Vik. And your pussy tastes like peaches."

Katya always knew how to ruin a moment, but Vikki let the remark pass by her liberated mind. Instead, she tried thinking of her boy – he must have been somewhere close, maybe even searching for her. She tried to reach outside herself and feel the link again– after all, it had been made palpably real by the previous night's exercise - but her thought transmissions seemed to fizzle immediately upon leaving her mind. It appeared that Azazello's synthetic liberation simply didn't encompass the necessary regions. This didn't worry Vikki, simply because nothing could worry her at the moment. Instead of dwelling on the failure, she chose to rub her neighbors' hands with hers, both reveling in the feeling and eagerly anticipating the feelings to come.

A few minutes passed, and the unseen space outside their dome started to fill with the muted murmur of voices.

"The boys must be here," Katya commented, "First one to let herself get fucked is a total slut."

A bell rang somewhere in the distance, and Vikki felt a pair of hands touch her hips. She wondered if she was the first naked girl the fellow outside had ever seen, and the thought filled her with giddy excitement.

"Oh God, he's touching me!" screamed Lena.

"Mine's a gentleman," Said Anya.

"Little twit already has a finger in my cunt!" Said Katya

"Whoa, I think they're double teaming me," laughed Sveta.

The boy over Vikki was caressing her, tenderly running his hands up and down her thighs. Vikki imagined him as a sweet young boy not unlike her boy, stubble only starting to sprout on his fresh face. Judging from his motions, he seemed innocent and inexperienced. He was just like Vikki actually, or rather Vikki before the change induced by Azazello's wondrous cream.

Then the boy did something totally unexpected. He pressed his lips against Vikki's right thigh, right where her birthmark was.

"My Gosh, he's kissing me," breathed Vikki.

"Wow, you lucked out. Maybe he'll buy you dinner afterwards."

The boy over Vikki kissed her a few more times on the tummy, which she thought was a sweet gesture. Then he pressed his penis against her entrance.

"Get ready," Said Katya, "You're about to lose your innocence forever!"

Vikki thought of her boy once more – he wouldn't be ecstatic with the current situation, but he'd understand. After all this wasn't her exactly choice, and besides, at some point he'd be committing the same infidelity, on the other side this or another dome. Vikki brushed these thoughts aside – there was no need for rationalizations. "I'm only giving myself physically now," she told the boy in her mind, "you can have me, truly and completely, if we ever get to meet and fall in love."

Meanwhile, the boy's penis had slipped upward past Vikki's opening a several times, lightly furrowing into her folds. It felt great, but Vikki wished he'd get it right. After a couple such attempts, the boy realized he could use his hand to steady himself. He aligned the tip of his penis with Vikki's entrance and pushed inward.

It felt amazing. The sensation could be compared to that of a finger, but magnified tenfold. As the boy gradually entered her, Vikki could feel the inner folds of her vagina stretch to accommodate him. The boy was pushing farther and farther, reaching deeper than she'd ever reached herself. The sensations his penis created were completely new – Vikki felt like a previously unknown space inside her was opening up and coming to life, activating sensory pathways whose existence she hadn't known about that until that very moment. These sensations came without any pain – Azazello's cream had erased its entire concept from her mental lexicon. Instead, Vikki felt a sensation of awakening and anticipation, as if a turbocharged motor inside her was revving up, preparing to propel her to great speed as soon as the light turned green.

The boy pushed in as far as he could, then pulled out halfway to begin his second stroke. Vikki's light turned green. The entire length of her vaginal canal, from its entrance to its farthest depth, responded to the friction with a broadside of pleasure that crashed directly into Vikki's brain. Vikki let out an ear-piercing scream, digging her fingers into Anya's hand. Occupied with her own boy, Anya didn't seem to mind.

The boy started stroking in an out, slowly at first but quickly picking up speed and confidence. Vikki urged him on with her hips, the words 'more, more' coming to her lips as if by themselves.

Each of his strokes was its own little microcosm of pleasure and Vikki's sharpened senses remembered its every intimate detail, from the pressure of his pelvis against hers to the feeling of his penis-head rubbing deliciously against her insides.

After a couple of minutes of even stroking, the boy's thrusts got more urgent. He started thrusting in even deeper than before. Then he made an extra push, moaned, and Vikki felt something hot splash deep inside her. The boy had cum.

The boy spent a few more seconds resting inside her, letting Vikki savor the feeling of fullness his member created. Then, to Vikki's mild disappointment, he pulled out. But even though his physical presence was now missing, his warm imprint, the wonderful feeling of him against her and inside her remained. Vikki purred contently and turned toward Anya, who had finished before her and was now looking at her with avid interest.

"Wow," Vikki told her, "That was much better than I imagined it would be."

"Yeah," Anya answered, "Mine was pretty good, but you looked like you were on an entirely different plane of enjoyment."

Vikki giggled, and Anya reached out to cup her breast. "I wish I could cuddle you like last time," she said.

"Me too!"

The calm was short-lived. Vikki suddenly felt something inanimate, a rubber hose probably, inserted inside her. A warm liquid rushed up into her, filling her to the brim. Then the flow reversed, and a gentle suction drew all the liquid out. A moment longer, and the hose was replaced with a rotating applicator, which spread an intense warmth as it moved.

"Oh gosh, what are they doing?" Asked Vikki breathlessly.

"I think it's more of the cream," Anya answered.

"Hon, we're only just beginning," Said Katya, putting her hand on Vikki's other breast. "They're prepping you for another one."

"Another one?" Vikki shrugged with a mixture of coyness and humble resignation. "Well okay, I guess I can take one more."

The bell rang again. A different pair of hands touched her, these ones much rougher than the previous pair. This boy didn't play around – foregoing any foreplay, he unceremoniously stuffed his whole dick inside Vikki. The boy's thrusting was as rough as his hands, and his strokes didn't feel as good as those of her first boy. His dick was bigger however, and Vikki relished the additional stretching sensation it provided.

As the boy rocked her, Vikki felt the portion of dome above her head shake. She guessed there must have been handles on the outside for the boys to hold on to, and that her present boy was threatening to rip them off in his excitement.

"Slow down," she mentally urged him, "You have lots of time. Relax, let's feel good together."

The boy didn't listen to her. He rode her hard and came quickly, dumping loads upon loads of hot inside her.

"Not the best," Vikki commented afterward, with the tone of a newly minted expert.

"Nothing compares to your first. Believe me – I know," Murmured Katya in her ear.

Then she was cleaned and lubed again, and the bell rang a third time.

Her third boy was small compared to the other two, but made up for it with his energetic strokes.

He finished in his turn, and his love juices got cleaned up. Vikki was beginning to enjoy the cycle – a few wonderful minutes of pressure and friction, a frantic climax, and then the comforting liquid warmth that made her fresh and clean for the next boy.

The third boy was followed by a fourth, whose dick was long and thin, and by a fifth one after that. The boys lasted only a couple of minutes each, but the effects of the cream made their efforts cumulative. As each new boy took her, the memories of the previous encounters were still fresh in Vikki's mind. The cream made it so that she didn't cool down between boys – each new boy seemed to pick up where the last one left off, and her level of pleasure rose steadily.

Midway through her sixth boy, Vikki was able to come. Her spasming pussy clenched at the boy's dick, causing him to come immediately. The sensation of the simultaneous orgasm was mind-bendingly pleasurable.

"Oh God," She moaned to Anya, "It's like the sex in my mind just doesn't stop!"

"I know!" Replied Anya in between quick, excited breaths. Even Katya felt it, driven speechless by her own ever-growing chain of passionate couplings.

From the sixth boy on, Vikki came every time. She felt like all her boys who'd been inside her had remained with her, each contributing his own brand of pleasure, each adding to an increasingly rich and complex symphony. From the moaning and screaming around her, Vikki could tell her companions felt the same way.

Vikki's pleasure built and built. Soon she couldn't distinguish her own ecstatic screams from those of her neighbors, as they had merged into one continuous, roaring outburst of sexuality. After a time, Vikki couldn't even distinguish between consciousnesses – it seemed to her that she was at the same time Katya, Anya, and Vikki, writhing in ecstasy, simultaneously coupled to three moaning boys. Then she assimilated Lena and Masha and became the entire circle, the five feverish minds inside coupled to five bottomless wells of pleasure on the outside, all of her synchronized to the high and low tides of the bell, all of her pulsating with the same heartbeat. Her senses became oversaturated, her meta-consciousness scintillating at the peak of sexual pleasure, her pussy spasming in orgasm upon orgasm almost on reflex.

This continued for an eternity – an hour, perhaps two, and maybe two dozen boys. When the final bell rang and the final boy withdrew, Vikki breathed a sigh of relief - the endless orgasm had been rather taxing on her body's finite resources. Her heart, which had been racing at a mad gallop for close to an hour, finally began to slow down to a normal pace.

Vikki took a deep breath and closed her eyes to calm herself down. As soon as her eyelids touched, the seat fell out from under her and she plunged into total oblivion. Her companions followed suit.

***

After an indeterminate amount of time the dome lifted, and they belonged to the real world again. Vikki's had regained consciousness a minute before, but her thoughts were fuzzy. Her head seemed like it was spinning around in a dizzying circle. She tried recall what had happened inside the dome, but found that her memories, so indelibly fresh just a cosmic moment ago, were now an incomprehensible jumble of jarring sound and bright light. In any case, thinking was painful and Vikki decided to delay it until she found something to clear her head.

Vikki tried to get up, but her first try was thwarted by what felt exactly like a massive hangover. It would have been easier to stay completely still, but Vikki felt like she'd wilt away if she lay there any longer. She tried again and again until, with a heroic effort, she managed to heave herself out of her seat. The transition induced intense vertigo, making Vikki hold onto the chair for dear life. Thankfully, as the vertigo subsided, the sensation of drunkenness seemed to slowly drain away with it. The first thing Vikki noticed when she was able to open her eyes again was that her panties were back on. It was just as well, since in her state she wouldn't have been able to put them on herself. The second thing she noticed was Guard-Dog, who was standing close to her with a concerned look on her face and an enamel cup in her hand.

"Here now," she said, lifting the cup to Vikki's lips, "Drink this." Vikki obediently drank the cup's contents. The mixture inside smelled of lavender and tasted like liquid ice. Its most immediate effect was to make Vikky shiver all over. "Don't worry dear," said Guard-Dog, refilling the cup from her flower-patterned thermos, "You're just feeling a little side-effect of the cream. It will pass very quickly. That is, unless you went overboard with it."

Vikki's neighbors were gradually emerging from their recliners. It seemed that they were all suffering from the little side-effect, some falling down and needing help to get back up. Each was treated to a cup of the icy lavender drink.

"Now girls, you just hang on. This elixir's my granny's special recipe, been in the family for generations. Used to get my Tolya, God rest his soul, on his feet after a week of drinking, and it'll clear your little heads in no time at all.

When everyone was on their feet, the group shuffled over to their assigned locker-room.. Guard-Dog kept assuring them that they would feel no long-term after-effects, a little headache at most. Then she left them to their own devices for a while, urging everyone to take a warm shower, as the cream irritated the skin when left on for too long.

"Some cream, eh?" Katya commented to Vikki while she was dressing. "Gets you high and horny, then makes you forget everything afterward. Well, whatever. Everyone lives through it, and we will too. Though I would have preferred it if they got us drunk instead."

Vikki shrugged. Her head was still muddled, and besides, at the moment she felt somewhat indifferent to the experience. She remembered the synthetic high as exhilarating, but felt somewhat betrayed by the aftereffects. Her memory lapse was such that when she recalled any part of experience, all she felt was a muted succession of chords. One chord evoked pleasure, another fear, still another exhilaration. These chords left Vikki with the feeling that a memory should have been there, but no trace of the actual memory remained.

"No matter," she thought, "Let me just get to the train and get some sleep, then I'll just make up something to tell the underclassmen."

When everyone had showered, enrobed, and more or less come to, Guard-Dog marched back in and called them over into a huddle.

"Girls," She said, "I couldn't be more proud of you. All of you handled yourself flawlessly during the session. You've made your country proud, you've made me proud, and you'll certainly make your parents proud when they hear of your success. In fact, I'll be sure to write a personal congratulatory note to all of them and mail them right away. I'm also generally satisfied with your behavior on-base," She continued. "Almost all of you handled yourselves admirably, being good girls and causing no mischief. However, 'almost all' is not 'all'. Which brings me to my next point – Vika, I'll need to have a word with you."

Vikki, instantly sobered up, and remembering both her indiscretions and the covert observation she had been subjected to. "Oh no," she thought, "it's all caught up to me."

She approached Guard-Dog, hoping against hope that Guard-Dog wouldn't know the full extent of her crimes and she'd get off with something mild, like a grounding for the rest of the trip.

"Vika," Said Guard-Dog, "I'm not sure what you did, but it must have been pretty bad if they couldn't tell even me. I HOPE you didn't embarrass our school, Ms. Zaitseva, and you better hope so too, for your sake. Now, the base's Assistant Commandant wants to have a word with you. Private Medvedev is standing outside the door and will escort you to his office."

Private Anatoliy Medvedev, a civil-looking twenty-something with Lieutenant's stripes on his shoulders, was patiently waiting at the door.

"Are you sure you can't tell me the nature of her offense?" Asked Guard-Dog, as she handed Vikki off to him.

"No ma'am, I'm not at liberty," Medvedev replied.

"Well whatever she did, if it's not too serious I mean, I'd like to have her back in thirty minutes. You see, our train is due to leave. I can punish her myself if it pleases the Assistant Commandant."

"Ma'am you'll have her back in twenty, and punishment won't be necessary."

Under Medvedev's escort, Vikki walked out the side door and started across the base. Her mind raced, running down the list of possible offenses. Why would she be called in to see someone as important as the Assistant Commandant? Surely it wasn't the bathroom incident. Maybe someone in the group had reported her for inciting lewdness. But that wasn't fair: Katya was by far the more culpable offender. Maybe someone had slipped anti-Soviet propaganda into her suitcase and they thought it was hers. How could she prove them wrong? What would Mom and Dad think of their daughter getting arrested? Vikki felt like she was on the verge of tears.