All Comments on 'Love and Lust in the Welsh Valleys'

by Sultry_welsh_girl

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
first story?

Reading your introduction, saying it was a first writing attempt, i almost didn't go ahead due to so many other first attempts being so poorly written, edited and proof read. I'm so glad i didn't now! I would love to read more ☺

Pob lwc

Morgan

-Ripley--Ripley-over 9 years ago
Extremely well done

I enjoyed your story very much. Your characters came to life and I easily connected with them. You made me care about them and then wanted more, which makes me glad that there are other chapters to come. Well done! And all the more so because it was a first effort. Please keep writing and I eagerly await the next chapter.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
ditto

S_w_g, I have to agree with both of the previous commentators. As a first time author you show skill and cleverness in your writing style. You characters are believable and sympathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
THIS WAS VERY NICE

Thank you for putting your work out here for us to enjoy. This is a very nice piece of work!

neosamneosamover 9 years ago
fantastic story

You are a gifted writer

Thanks for sharing this beautifully narrated story

Hoping to read some more from you in future

Again a very lovely story

Neo

Sultry_welsh_girlSultry_welsh_girlover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks....

Thanks for all the lovely comments guys - I really appreciate it! I started writing some erotic stories a year and a half ago but only just got up the courage to publish on here. I'm trying to get some more finished - difficult finding the time alone in private to be able to do it (my husband has no idea I do this)!! Thanks again! x

Bayrunner2Bayrunner2over 9 years ago
Skillfully written.

I suppose there is quite a difference with the use of certain adjectives on the "Other side of the Pond." It seems that many of the stories are being written there. I am getting used to the variables with English usage. At first I thought (not you) when I read them, that they needed to go back to school and learn proper grammar. We don't use "Whilest", leant, for leaned, and many others. I now find those terms endearing and fitting.

You do have a gift. Keep writing.

ScattySueScattySueover 9 years ago
A wonderful starting

Very well written and engaging characters. I look forward to seeing how they and their relationship develop in the next instalment. Well done.

durritticolumndurritticolumnover 9 years ago
Great start

Hope to be reading more of your work soon- thanks and all the best

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 9 years ago
Great start

Thanks for taking the step and letting us read your story, it was a great read. I really look forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ah, nostalgia

Although neither of us Welsh, my late wife and I lived in Dinas Powys for fifteen years until moving to Kent some time back. At the outset, I wondered if the story was taking place in the Heath or Velindre hospitals but then you wrote about the Valleys blocked with snow so I guess it's elsewhere or imaginary. Anyway, this is a pretty good first effort. So many beginners on this site haven't got a clue but I think you have a nicely developing talent. I'll be really interested to see where you're going to take this story. So keep writing, Cariad, and I'll keep watching out for your postings.

Brian

LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
Wonderful!

A wonderful start! Please continue!

I'm reAlly looking forward to reading more from you!

Thank you,

L

kedveskedvesabout 8 years ago
why??

why do people write stories then give up on them??

why lead us into a story only to be left dangling?

is it cruel or lazy?

farklefarklealmost 2 years ago

I'd like to say welcome back. You have a talent and should continue to explore.

Westman99Westman99about 1 year ago

Perchance I saw your name in a room for the first time and seeing the reference to this story I chose to have a read. A lovely little story of two females enjoying each others bodies whilst cosied up together. It was beautifully written, especially for a first attempt and I enjoyed the nice pace of the story. As others have stated their is an ability showing through. I hope at some point you find the time to continue. Good luck. A.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSultry_welsh_girl@Sultry_welsh_girl
27 Followers
34 year old nurse from Wales. I'm married, kids, work part time - pretty unexciting life! Wrote an erotic story on here several years ago then gave up and only just come back to the site. Hoping to write some more stories when I can find the time alone to work - husband has...