Love At First Sight: Bondage Special Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

“Oh god no! I’ll tear!” she screeched, wriggling to try and escape. Due to the way her legs had been positioned she couldn’t get them free, and her hands were cuffed to the corners of the bed. I smiled up at her and started pushing firmly, working the tip of the head in small circles to gently ease her open. She grunted in pleasure, and her sphincter started to relax a little, her body denying her. Her arse loosened a little more round the dildo, and I pushed the start of the bulbous head in. She grunted loudly as I pushed the dildo further than the gap, forcing her sphincter to retreat a little more. I continued to tease the dildo, wanting to get her relaxed before getting it into her. Though she wasn’t really wanting it, her arse was still being teased into submission and gradually opening to let the thick dildo in. I pushed firmly as I played the tip against her arse, so that any relaxation was instantly taken up by the dildo. The head wasn’t fully in, but not by a lot. I decided to go for it, and get it into her. I firmly held the base of the toy, and pushed hard. There was a moment where it didn’t move, my pressure building up. Then there was a sharp jolt as the unlubed head of the dildo forced her open, and popped inside her sweet rear.

“Argh fuck!” she screamed, her arse clenching hard as she grimaced in pain. She squeezed her eyes shut as she felt the shooting pains in her tight anal ring.
“What did I do to deserve this?!” she squealed, trying to calm herself down a little. I didn’t answer her, and took hold of the dildo again. I started firmly pushing and the shaft started to slide in behind the head. I keep it moving in a single motion, pushing it past any resistance she tried to give. She managed to relax, realising it’d be much less painful for her, and let me work on her. When it was round 9” there was harder resistance, obviously from where the dildos were meeting deep inside her. I pushed hard, and she grunted loudly in a mixture pain and pleasure.

“Ungh...god that’s deep” she moaned between her grunts. I pushed hard and she gave a yelp as it rammed home, the base pushing against the insides of her pert arse cheeks. She gave a sigh of relief, and went limp, gettting her breathing back to normal.

“Well done babe” I said, giving her a pat on the bottom of her leg. She gave a weak smile of pride down at me, sticking her tongue out cheekily. I moved up the bed, kneeling next to her. Due to the bend in her knees to get her legs behind her head, her breasts were totally accessable. I reached down to them and tweaked the nipple clamps. She gave a ragged moan through quickening breaths. I pulled and gently twisted the nipple clamps as she grunted beneath me, her thighs squeezing in pleasure. I unscrewed them a little to slacken them off, then tightened them again.

“Oh yeah that’s good” she breathed, her eyes rolling back into her head.

I took hold of the clamps, giving them little slight twists to send a shock through her body, then squeezed them to release them. Kylie gasped as the clamps were removed, feeling the blood rush back into her nipples. They went rock solid, harder than they'd ever been in her life, and felt so sensitive she wouldn't dare touch them. Even the air felt like it was too much for them to stand, blowing cooly over her firm breasts. She groaned, wiggling around as she tried to escape the sensitive feeling in her freshly engorged nipples. I reached down and gripped each nipple between my finger and thumb, then gave a sharp, hard pinch. Kylie gave a loud yelp of pain and pleasure, her head dropping back onto the bed as her eyes squeezed shut.

I gently caressed her nipples, fondling and squeezing them as I teased her. She was moaning and spasming, her tongue licking her pouty lips.

“That’s so nice...” she moaned, arching her back to push her chest out into my groping fingers. I gave her nipples another hard pinch, then twisted the tight little knots of flesh round. She gave a scream, then a gasp as I let go of her, her nipples darkening again as the blood flowed back into them. She breathed heavily, her nipples feeling extra sensitive from the blood flowing back into them. I reached out for the clamps, deciding I wanted her back to the hyper sensations so I could really tease her. I set them to minimal tightness, and clipped them on. She gave grunt of sadomaochistic pleasure, which turned into a low moan as I tightened the screws to really crush her tender nipples. She gave a spasm as they reached their peak, her body shaking, legs pulling forwards on her head, chains rattling from her wrists.

“How do you like that?” I said, stroking a damp hair back from her face.

“It feels great, makes me feel really dirty and horny” she whispered, licking her plump lips.

“I think we can do more for you then” I said, and she gave a giggle. I leaned down to kiss her, locking lips with the tiny beauty, her tongue plunging into my mouth. I returned the favour, our tongues dancing with each other in the deep kiss. I kissed down her neck, which she loved, and continued down. I kissed over her chest and down to her perky tits, where I switched to licking. I swirled my tongue on her flesh then licked around her nipple, just breaking to move over the chain on the insides of her breasts. Kylie groaned as the wetness cooled on her skin, offsetting the pain in her nipples, now in the centre of cool ring.

Satisfied Kylie’s nipples had gone numb, I moved up and gave her another kiss whilst taking hold of the clamps. I opened them and pulled them off her nipples, tossing them onto the bed with a chink of metal. Kylie gasped loudly as again she felt her nipples heat up with as the blood surged back into her nipples, hardening them like bullets. I moved down and gripped them with my fingers, giving them a quick twist. She bit her lip to stiffle a scream, and I leaned down, blowing on her delicate nipple. I took hold of her right one, rolling and pinching it with my fingers. I flicked my tongue out and roughly licked her hard left nipple, and she grunted as she felt her nipple go cold from the saliva. I moved in again, sucking hard on it, nibbling with my lips, then drawing away with a long lick with my whole tongue. She groaned long and low in pleasure, arching up to try to stop me getting away from her. I switched nipples, pinching, twisting and fondling her left nipple as I dove down onto her right with my mouth. I latched onto her, sucking hard and then taking a grip with my teeth. She gave a moan, which turned into a high pitched scream as I bit on her nipple, flicking the end with my tongue as I trapped it between my teeth.

“Oh god, I’m so fucking wet!” she gasped, her arse clenching on the huge impaling dildos in pleasure. I pulled off her rock solid nipple, still fonding her left one, and looked down. She wasn’t lying. Her pussy was clasping at the dildo, swollen lips glistening with wetness, running down the double dildo round to her arsehole. I slid my free hand down and stroked her juicy cunt around the clamp and dildo that blocked her pussy. I brought my hand up and rubbed my fingers over her lips. She opened her mouth and sucked my fingers in, cleaning her juices off them. She licked them clean, giving a moan as she tasted herself. Her pouty lips sucked at my fingers as I withdrew them, then she licked her lips to get the last few traces I’d left on her lips.

“Like that bitch?” I said, pinching both her nipples at once. She gasped loudly, biting on her lip.

“It very tasty, I could just eat Dannii right now” she breathed, then gave a giggle.

“Well I’m afraid she’s not here, so you’ll have to go without” I said, twisting her nipples. She squealed, then gave a mock disappointed sound with a smile. I couldn’t help but smile as I reached out and curled my fingers up. I flicked her nipples hard, and she cried out in surprise and pain, her body spasming. I picked up the clamps and opened them. She looked up at me with a look of anticipation as I placed them over her nipples. I slowly released them so the teeth slowly crushed her nipples. Kylie watched as long as she could before the sensations consumed her and her head dropped back as her eyes closed. I let the clamps go fully, and she grunted as they settled, the teeth biting thoroughly into her hard nipples. Her breathing started to return to normal as she lay back with her eyes shut, feeling her nubs numbing again from the clamps.

“Keep your eyes shut babe, I’ve got a surprise for you” I said, reaching down into the collection of toys.

“Ooh another surprise, is this one gonna hurt aswell?” she cooed in her sexy aussie accent.

“What do you think?” I said, lifting the electrode from the pile.

“I think it’s gonna be painful. I hope it is too, hope it’s enough to make the neighbours glad I’ve got double glazing” she said, licking her lips. I said no more and flicked the electrode on. I reached down between her legs towards her body, listening to her rapid, anticipated breathing. I lowered the tip of the electrode, and touched it on her tight, toned stomach. Kylie’s stomach muscled spasmed, the shock conducting through the sweat. She gave a yelp and took a deep breath.

“Is that all you’ve got?” she said in a teasing tone, which sounds endlessly sexy with her sultry purr. I reached out and jabbed the tip between her firm breasts, making her shoulders and chest muscles smasm. Her breasts bounced with her movements, the clamp chain rattling, as did the cuff chains at her wrists. I didn’t give her the chance to mouth off again and touched the electrode on the tops of her breasts, making her cry out and pull at her cuffs as her chest twitched and cramped. Her breathing was more rapid now, her slightly stinging chest rising and falling. Kylie was just drawing breath to say something, but I cut her off by touching her throat with the electrode. The sound caught in her throat with a choke, and her head dropped back onto the bed with the shock. She lifted her head and looked up at me, leaning over her prone form with the electrode in my hand. I didn’t do anything for a minute, and she stuck her tongue out cheekily at me. My hand swooped in and I prodded the end of her tongue with the electrode.

“Muh!” she gave as a shocked, slightly loose-tongued yell. She stared up at me, somehow not able to believe I’d just done it to her. I simply looked down at her with an evil smirk, twirling the electrode in my hand. I moved down again, to her pert breasts, eyeing the metal clamps on her nipples. She looked down, following my gaze, then inhaled sharply at the thought. Her nipples had just been teased and fondled hardly, and they still felt very sensitive through the numbness. I slid my finger down her chest, letting it catch on the nipple clamp chain, then giving it a sharp tug. She grunted loudly in her much loved pleasure-pain feeling. I lowered the electrode and touched the clamp on her left nipple. She tensed up as the shock of voltage fired through her tender, crushed nipples.

“Argh go easy, that hurts like a bitch” she said, squirming in the cuffs.

“Well you are a little bitch, so it suits you just fine” I retorted, and touched the electrode on her right nipple clamp, this time a little longer. She tensed again with a deep grunt of discomfort, her hips moving as she fought a battle between pain and sexual pleasure. I slid the electrode between her sweaty breasts, and pushed the tip through the side of the clamp. I pushed it in, touching it right onto her nipple. She yelled out in pain and pulled at the chains with a clang as I held the electrode on her extremely sensitive nipple for over 5 seconds. She wriggled to try and escape the shock running through her nipple. I pulled the electrode away and she went limp, gasping for breath.

“Please, no more on my nipples!” she panted, sweat running down her forehead.

“I’ll do whatever the hell I like with your nipples you little whore” I said, and touched the electrode on the sole of her foot behind her head. Her toes curled up and her ankle twisted in the tickling sting of the electrode. I moved down again, and did the same as I had to the other nipple. I poked the electrode in the side of the clamp to her tender nipple, and held it there. She stayed silent as she tensed up from the shock into her nipple, her chest muscles tightening and pushing her breasts out further. I held the electrode on her nipple for a little longer than the previous time, causing her to bite her lip to stop from screaming out. I removed it from her nipple, and she slumped back onto the bed with shudder, her breath coming out ragged. She lay with her eyes shut, catching her breath.

I turned to face down her body, and gave a quick shot to her stomach on the way, just above her belly button, which caused her to inhale sharply. I just smiled and moved down to the finish. I reached out with my left hand and gave a gentle pull on the tight clit clamp. Kylie gave a yell of shock, pleasure and pain. She knew what was coming, and tried to twist away. I grabbed her thigh and pulled her firmly down on the bed and held the electrode on the clamp. She squealed out loudly in pain as the shock, though small, conducted through her hard, wet clit. Her hips bucked upwards from the bed as her lower body tensed up. She let out a loud gasp and a loud moan, her eyes rolling back in her head as the pain turned into orgasmic pleasure. I pulled the electrode away and she calmed down a little, her face red, sweat sticking her hair to her glowing skin.

“How does that feel?” I said, touching the electrode quickly on the stick lips of her pussy. She spasmed again, letting out a low moan.

“It feels good...” she mumbled, her pouty lips wet with saliva. I dropped the electrode onto the bed and reached up to her head. I took hold of her ankles and pulled them out from their position, wedged behind her head and brought them down. She groaned a little as her stiff legs were moved back down to a far more natural position, somewhat hiding the unnatural toys between them. I locked her back into the cuffs at the bottom of the bed so she couldn’t kick, keeping her securely bound. I threw my leg over her stomach, straddling the tiny aussie sexpot. I shuffled forward, pushing my rock hard cock between her firm breasts. I reached out and pushed them together, the warm flesh feeling supple around my hardon. I held her chest firmly and started thrusting into the valley formed by her humble breasts. I realised a better way to support her for my needs, and reached down to the nipple clamps. I unhooked the chain from one, then pulled them sharply inwards. She screamed, eyes wide as her breasts were pulled together by just the teethed clamps digging into her nipples. I reattached the chain and let go, leaving her gasping in pain, nipples being pulled out from her breasts which were now close together. I slid back into place, pushing through the warm, pliable tunnel. I started thrusting, not too hard at first but soon building pace. Kylie grunted with each thrust, pushing her chest out for me.

It was a nice feeling, the firm breasts wrapped around my cock. She wasn’t as ‘equipped’ for the job as her busty sister, but I wasn’t complaining about it. For another couple of minutes I thrust into the perky valley, before deciding to add some more fun. I picked up the electrode once more and reached back behind me. Kylie didn’t notice me since she had her eyes shut, so was prepared for the shock. I touched the electrode on the tip of her clitoris where it stuck out from the clamp. Her hips bucked upwards, lifting me up slightly aswell as I titfucked her, her eyes flashing open as she gave a scream of pleasure. Her hips dropped back onto the bed, her chest heaving pleasurably as she gasped for air. I keep thrusting firmly as I touched the electrode on her nipples and clit again to give her a rush. I started thrusting harder, throwing the electrode aside again, gripping her ribs so as to keep my balance. She started grunting with each thrust, her ankles pulling in the cuffs with a clang as every thrust pushed her up the bed. The sound of her vulnerability and the warm, tight boobs took me closer to the edge as I thrust hard against her. I felt the familiar feeling and quickly stopped. I dismounted Kylie and shuffled up to her face quickly. I started jerking off hard, and called her name. She turned to look at me and I shot my load onto her pretty face. She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue as I busted a nut on her. What spurts she missed caught her across her cheek, chin and lips.

I emptied the last of my load and leaned down to wipe my cock off on her face. She lunged forwards and sucked me before I had a chance to stop her, not that I would have anyway. She sucked hard, using her tongue to milk me best as she could in her limited position. Once cleaned off, I dropped back onto the bed next to her. Kylie licked round her soft lips and what she could of her chin, since she was chained up. She let out a frustrated noise as she tried to lick the rest of my sperm off her face, her tongue at full stretch. I reached out and wiped my load off her cheek with my finger, then pushed it to her greedy mouth. She sucked it clean, slurping wetly at my finger as she swallowed the cum. I did the same with the spurt on her chin, hearing her moan as she swirled it round her mouth before swallowing. I wiped the little bit left on her chin off onto her lips, and watched as, sexily staring into my eyes, sucked her lips inwards. My hand gently rubbed her stomach as we rested from our exertions

I reached for the side unit where the key to the handcuffs was. I unlocked her ankles first, giving them a rub to ease the ache from where the metal had been cutting into them. I shuffled back up her glistening, naked body and reached for her right wrist first, leaning over her. My semi hard cock touched her breast, a last drip of cum seeping out onto her firm skin. She looked down as she felt it and gave a smile. I let her arm free and moved across to free her left. With her free right hand she reached over and wiped the drop of cum from her breast, and raised it to her mouth. She opened her mouth and extended her tongue, and very obviously wiped it onto the surface. She curled her tongue back into her mouth sexily and swallowed whilst closing her eyes with a deep, sexy moan. My cock gave a twitch as I saw the saucy little Minogue sister suck cum down. I focussed back on what I was doing and unlocked her left hand, letting her slender arm free.

Her hand dropped onto the bed and she gave a stretch, before reaching to start removing the painful nipple clamps. I laid my hands on her and she stopped, before I lifted them down onto the bed. I then turned attention to the clamps, reaching out and pulling the chain free. Her nipples bounced apart, and she gave a relieved sigh as part of the pain was removed. I clipped the chain back on at full length, then took a grip on the clamps. I squeezed them and they opened, releasing her now very tender and sore nipples. I pulled the clamps out the way and Kylie breathed a deep sigh of relief, then gave a giggle as she saw her nipples pop up to full hardness as the blood surged back to them again. I couldn’t resist and gave them each a tweak, causing her to groan.

“Can you take the other clamp off now, I can hardly feel my clit” she said, looking up at me with a sexy, innocent smile. I smiled and gave her nipples another quick squeeze.

“And stop doing that! My nipples have been hard for hours, and I want them to soften up a little now” she said, giving another sexy giggle. I couldn’t help but laugh, and moved down the bed. I reached out and took hold of the tight, metal clamp on her small, pink clitoris. I opened it up, and she let out a moan as the pain drained from her clit, then gasped lightly as it hardened up fully again from the blood flowing well through it again. Her legs relaxed again and she lay, feeling no pain for the first time in well over an hour. I moved round and knelt between her spread legs and pushed her knees up to rolls her hips back a little more. I took hold of the base of the thick, ribbed dildo and gave a slight pull, causing Kylie to instantly clamp down on it.

Noj
Noj
741 Followers