Love At First Sight: Bondage Special Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
746 Followers

“Just relax babe, and we can have this out and you can get some rest” I said, gently caressing the inside of her thighs. I pulled again on the base of the dildo, and she didn’t resist, which allowed it to slide out without too much trouble. Her breathing was slightly rapid as I withdrew the huge toy, and she grimaced as it pulled back to just the head. I pulled back firmly and she gave a mumble of discomfort as her sphincter was stretched out a little more, which turned into a sigh of bliss as the thick fake cock was removed from her tight arsehole. I rubbed her inner thighs again to relax her, gently squeezing the soft flesh.

I then moved onto the last, and biggest, toy. The huge 24” double dildo that linked her holes was sucked tightly into her wet pussy, though her arse was relaxed since she’d kept her cool after the first dildo was removed. I took hold of the dildo in the middle, and gave a pull. Kylie had no trouble staying relaxed, simply laying with her legs open as she waited for me to remove the huge dildo. The thick sex toy slid from inside her two holes without much problem, giving a slightly wet sliding sound as it slipped out of her cunt. Kylie grabbed hold of the sheets and spread her legs wider as the two heads slid out of her. The thick head of the end in her pussy appeared first, sliding from her with a slight jolt as the bulbous head withdrew from her tight pussy muscles. She gave a moan and I pulled the other end from her tight anus, the head pulling into view through the tight ring. The swollen head of the double dildo pulled from her sphincter with a slight pop sound, and I dropped it down on the bed.

Kylie went totally limp, flopping on the damp bed covers, her body glistening with sweat. I crawled up the bed next to her and leaned down to give her a kiss. She returned it with gusto, then I flopped down next to her. We were both pretty tired, and Kylie had finally calmed down, nipples and clit soft for the first time in hours. I put my arm around her and we just lay quietly for a while.

A couple of days later, I was loafing about on the sofa watching the late morning news. Kylie was having a long, relaxing shower when Dannii walked into the room. She was wearing just a short robe and carrying one of the leather bags. My eyes flitted to it then back to her face, which wore a cheeky smile.

“Fancy some morning fun?” she said, dropping the robe to reveal her gorgeous body. I just stared at her curvy form, her large breasts hanging firmly, nipples hard, her neatly trimmed pussy glistening with wetness, and her legs smooth and slender. She looked so inviting, there was just no way I could turn the sultry aussie down.

“What did you have in mind?” I asked, indicating for her to join me. She plopped down on the sofa with me and put the bag on her lap. She opened it, reached in then tossed out a couple of things. She gave me the ball gag and a pair of handcuffs, then put the bag down on the floor and waited.

“Need some KY for this?” I said, looking at her.

“Ummm, this’ll work” she said. She hocked up some saliva and dropped to her knees in front of me. She leaned down and slid her lips over my cock, then slurped wetly as she went slowly up and down for one full stroke. She then left a good amount of her spit on the head of my cock to ease the way. I grabbed the handcuffs and clipped them on her right wrist. She just smiled as I pulled her arms behind her back and locked her up, watching her give a quick pull to test them. I took hold of the ball gag and pulled it around her head, the ball pulling up to her lips. Dannii opened wide and I yanked it back into place between her teeth, causing her to snort slightly through her nose as I did. I strapped it tightly into place and Dannii turned to look at me. I could tell she was happy from her eyes, even though she couldn’t smile. Her lips pouted out around the rubber ball sexily, only inflaming my hardon. I stood up and grabbed her by her slim waist, then dropped her down over the arm of the sofa. I pushed her toned legs apart and stepped up to her arse, pushing my saliva lubricated cock to her tight back entrance.

She breathed quite rapidly through her nose as I pushed against her tight anus, and with her spit giving more lubrication than I’d predicted, the head popping in with quite a hard push. She gave a sharp grunt of pain, her sphincter clamping down around the base of my head. Dannii’s twitched as the pain subsided and she got used to the feeling and relaxed herself. I reached up and took hold of her cuffed hands, and felt her grip mine back. I held on and started pushing forwards, her own lubrication allowing my way strained entry into her hot, tight arse. Her hands squeezed tightly on mine as I drove my final 3” into her, right to the hilt, my pubic bone pushing the soft cheeks of her bum in. She groaned, wriggling around on my cock to get used to the feeling since she wasn’t as big a fan of anal sex as her sister Kylie.

“You ok there?” I said, squeezing her hands. She gave a nod and squeezed back, so I got going. I slowly pulled right back till the head of my cock was pulling at the inside of her sphincter, then pushed all the way back into her slowly but firmly. She moaned deeply, feeling a mixture of pain and pleasure as I pushed deeply into her arsehole. I held onto her hands tightly and she gripped back as I started to thrust long, deep and methodically into her firm arse, pushing against the soft, rounded cheeks with every stroke into her. She grunted with every thrust into her, then inhaled loudly through her nose as I pulled back. I held her tightly and picked up the pace, starting to thrust into her harder and faster, taking shorter strokes into the gripping rear of the tiny younger Minogue sister. She squealed loudly as I increased my thrusts, tensing up and starting to grunt very loudly as I started slamming against her from behind. The far end of the sofa banged against the wall with every thrust against her, and coupled with her loud grunts it made for quite a noisy assfuck. I heard the door and looked round to see Kylie standing just inside, butt naked, her body still glistening with wetness from the shower, the second leather bag in her hand.

“Hey Kylie” I said casually, and continued ramming her sister. Dannii looked round and watched her sister walk round next to us, never taking her eyes of the spectacle of her sister taking it up the arse. Dannii mumbled something, and Kylie looked at her, raising her fiercely sexy eyebrow as she cast the bag down on the floor.

“How did I know you were up to something?” she exclaimed, hands on hips, showing no modesty. “Well the amount of noise you’re making with your grunts, and the wall banging constantly I knew you were up to something. But I didn’t think you’d be indulging in anal sex whilst bound up so early” she said, idly though fairly vigorously stroking her pussy. Me and Dannii just watched her masturbate as I continued to thrust in and out of her tight arse, Dannii pulsing her sphincter around my invading cock which felt great. We continued like this for a couple of minutes, me fucking Dannii in the arse as we both watched Kylie masturbate over the anal display in front of her. She stroked her swollen pussy lips with her fingers, her middle finger rubbing her hardened clit, her breathing increasing. She slid her hand down and pushed two fingers up inside her herself, bending over slightly as she gasped loudly in pleasure. Kylie pushed her fingers right up into her tight pussy and started rubbing her clit with her thumb. She thrust her fingers slightly into herself and strummed her clit fiercely, moaning in pleasure. Kylie masturbated like this for a couple of minutes, then stopped and removed her fingers.

“I’ve had enough playing with myself, I wanna play with her instead” she said, pointing at Dannii. Kylie stepped forwards and wiped her juices off her fingers on her sisters cheek.

“I think we can arrange that” I said, smiling at Kylie, and letting go of Dannii’s hands. I took hold of her hips and lifted her up on my cock. She tensed so she could be lifted and I stepped awkwardly round and then dropped down on the sofa. I laid back down on the sofa and Dannii laid on top of her, her legs laying one on the arm and one down on the floor, spread wide. I wrapped my arms around her slim waist and started thrusting into her rear again, unable to get very long thrusts but we were enjoying ourselves all the same. Kylie sank to her knees in between Dannii’s legs and eyed her sisters delicious, wet cunt. Unable to resist the scent, Kylie leaned forwards and licked long and slow up the full length of her sisters pussy. Dannii shuddered and closed her eyes, her thighs squeezing slightly. Kylie smiled and sat back on her heels, running her hands up the insides of her sisters smooth thighs.

Kylie’s delicate fingers snaked up to her younger sisters sweet cunt, gently rubbing at the swolen lips, dipping her fingertips into the wet, juicy slit. Dannii groaned in pleasure as her sister started playing with her dripping pussy as she was pounded in the arse, her pussy clenching on her sisters fingertips. Kylie slipped the two fingers she’d just used herself into Dannii, and made the same move of sliding her thumb onto the prominent clit. Dannii groaned deeply in pleasure as Kylie expertly started frigging her, mixing the thrusts of her fingers with my thrusts into her arse. Kylie used her other hands to give my balls a quick squeeze, which meant I had to slow down so as not to blow my load into Dannii too soon as I wanted to see where Kylie was going. Kylie pulled her fingers back so just the tips were hooked inside her sister, then added a third finger and pushed back in firmly. Dannii grunted as she was stretched out by a third finger from her sister, but relaxed as she felt in safe hands with her sister.

With the new position Dannii was supported in, my hands were free to roam. I slid them up to her large breasts and squeezed, lightly pinching the nipples between my fingers. I kept thrusting slowly into her arse as I enjoyed her large, full tits in my hands. Kylie kept fingering away, teasing her sisters clitoral hood back and forwards over the solid clit with her spare hand whilst continuing to finger her sister, teasing her pussy open. Kylie performed same move as before, sliding right back to fingertips and adding her last finger before sliding back in. Dannii grunted in surprise and sensation. She’d never had 4 fingers in her before, and the additional feeling was almost overwhelming. She didn’t have time to relax though, as Kylie started fingering her pretty roughly, sliding her fingers in and out quite rapidly, pushing deeper than she had before, only letting her thumb hit Dannii’s clit on each thrust in. Dannii grunted loudly everytime Kylie hit her clit, which coupled with my simultaneous thrusts made for interesting sensations.

“You like that don’t you?” Kylie spat, thrusting pretty roughly into her writhing sister. Dannii could only moan a response through the jaw splitting ball gag. Kylie started pushing deeper, wriggling her hand to open her sisters pussy up. She worked like this for a couple of minutes, moving quickly as I continued to thrust slowly into Dannii’s tight arse. Kylie was soon satisfied that her sister was loose and wet enough, and pulled back. She left her fingertips lingering in the entrance of Dannii’s wet slit, and folded her thumb down into her palm, still aiming it forwards with her fingers. Kylie then pushed forwards, her thumb pushing through the wet, relaxed lips of her sisters cunt and on into her. Dannii groaned loudly in a mix of pleasure and pain as her sister slid her whole hand into her, something never done by the sisters till this moment. She knew Kylie wouldn’t take no for an answer, so tried to stay relaxed and spread her legs further to allow good access to her crotch.

I continued massaging Dannii’s large breasts, pinching the painfully hard and tender nipples as she moaned. Kylie had her whole hand inside now, and started gently pushing upwards, her fingers easing her sisters cervix open. Dannii mumbled in discomfort as her sister worked her hand into her, pretty sure what was coming. Kylie ignored her though, and continued to work at her sister, wrist deep in juicy pussy. Dannii felt her sisters fingers firmly moving inside her, working their way deeper inside her, persuading her inner muscles out the way. She felt 3 of her sisters fingers sliding through her cervix, and knew that Kylie would go for it. She wasn’t wrong either. Kylie pulled back, tightened her hand and then pushed forwards, forcing her sisters cervix open. Dannii screamed loudly in pain as Kylie plowed her hand into her womb, her pussy being stretched to the limits by her sisters arm, her hips bucking. Kylie stopped and stroked her sisters clit to calm her down a bit as I continued to steadily thrust into her arsehole.

Dannii breathed heavily through her nose as she got used to the feeling of her sisters entire arm inside her. She felt Kylie wiggling her fingers a little, then she balled her hand up into a fist. Dannii looked down at Kylie with a look of panic in her eyes as she realised that she was about to be fisted, and knew it wasn’t gonna be very pleasurable. Kylie pushed firmly and managed to push around another 2” of her arm up into Dannii, then pulled back quite sharply, her fist dragging back on the insides of Dannii’s cervix making her squeal, then shoved back in quite hard. Kylie wasn’t wasting any time, and as Dannii had feared she was being rough, more after her own sadistic pleasure than giving Dannii any. Her legs tensed hard as Kylie started getting a rhythm, thrusting her fist up and down inside her with firm, powerful strokes. For a minute or so there was just the sound of Dannii’s arse hitting my thighs, and Kylie’s arm squealching slightly into her sisters pussy. Dannii wiggled uncomfortably, her movement breaking Kylie’s rhythm.

“Hold still bitch!” Kylie snapped, grabbing Dannii’s free leg since her other leg was held against the back of the sofa by my own. Kylie pulled Dannii’s leg in, tightening her pussy up, and then started fisting her again. She was much rougher this time though, driving deeper into her sister and moving faster. Dannii squealed loudly in pain as Kylie drove deep into her, her face contorted into a grimace of suffering as her tummy bulged. With her legs pulled tighter together it increase the friction, and though it hurt when Kylie pushed hard into her, it was sort of pleasurable on the pull back. And despite the pain, it was so exciting to be fisted for the first time, by her own sister of all people, that she couldn’t help feeling desperately horny. Dannii started getting into it, pushing her hips up as Kylie pushed in to feel the pain with a squeal, and then pushing herself down to force my cock up her arse with a low moans of pleasure as Kylie withdrew.

Kylie evily eyed her sister, unable to deny that she was a little jealous of her younger sisters position. Kylie was always the one that tried things first, so her sister getting fisted first really made her envious. She got a little angry at this thought and suddenly rammed into her sister really hard. Dannii screamed and looked down as her sister started ramming her arm in and out of her pussy with force, a look of sadistic ambition on her face. Dannii was now feeling extreme pain from the fisting, and the thrusts I was giving into her arse did little to help relieve it. Tears pricked the corners of Dannii’s eyes and her vision blurred a little as she desperately tried to speak. I thought I might aswell let her say what she wanted and reached up to unstrap the ball gag. She pushed it forwards with her tongue and spat it out, a tear sliding down her cheek.

“Stop! Please stop” Dannii squealed, her body shaking. Kylie looked up and her abused sister and slowed to a stop, her fist still deep in Dannii’s womb. She started to pull her hand out, satisfied she’d given her sister a fisting to remember. She pulled back to Dannii’s cervix, but didn’t want to unclench her fist. She was determined to get her fist out, and pulled back hard. Dannii’s eyes went wide and she screamed loudly in pain as her cervix were dragged open widely by her sisters fist, her arms wrenching at the handcuffs as she fought the pain. There was a sharp jolt of Kylie’s arm and Dannii gave a yelp, then a sigh of relief as the pain inside her subsided. Sweat ran down Dannii’s neck as she tried to get her legs as wide as possible to allow her sister to remove her fist. She still found it mindboggling to see her sisters wrist in wedged between the tight lips of her cunt, her hand up inside her. Dannii was unable to spread her legs anymore due to us holding her, so as Kylie pulled back her pussy lips got forced open. Dannii squealed in pain as her cunt lips were pushed open, looking down to see the base of Kylie’s hand appear. Kylie gave one last pull, and with a squelch it came free and she dropped back onto her heels. Dannii gave a loud groan of relief, her pussy lips closing.

I let Dannii rest for a moment, then rolled her over onto her stomach and started thrusting hard into her tight arse. She gave a grunt of pleasure as I started pounded on her, pushing her tasty bum back up towards me as I fucked her. After all that had happened, I was close anyway, so with her sphincter massaging me as she tensed and relaxed it didn’t take long. I held her hips tightly and thrust short and sharp for a few seconds, then felt the telltale feeling. I slammed right into her as deep as I could, making her grunt loudly, then let go. My cum shot into her arse, my hips pressed tightly against her warm rear, feeling her hips buck with every shot of cum. I gave a last couple of thrusts and collapsed over her back. She went limp and we just lay with each other, our bodies sticking sweatily together as we both breathed hard. I pulled out of Dannii, my cock softening, and then dropped down on the end of the sofa. Dannii didn’t move, and just lay half over the arm, her arse in the air.

Kylie shuffled forwards on her knees and grabbed hold of Dannii’s arse, squeezing the soft cheeks hard. She leaned down and kissed them each.

“Do you know what I’d enjoy?” Kylie said, squeezing her sisters arse again.

“What’s what?” Dannii replied, eyes still shut.

“A nice load of cum” she stated simply, rubbing the back of her sisters legs.

“But he’s spent right now” Dannii said, looking back over her shoulder at me.

“I know” Kylie said, smiling evily at her sister and spreading her butt cheeks.

“No” Dannii gasped in shock, eyes wide.

“Yes” Kylie said simply, leaning in and burying her face between the cheeks, extending her tongue and giving a lick over the tight ring. Dannii groaned in pleasure and Kylie continued, licking quite feverishly at her sphincter, the tongue sliding inside a little. Dannii was moaning is pleasure now as Kylie licked at her rear, and held onto the arm of the sofa. Kylie locked her lips over the hole, her tongue sliding inside before she started sucking. She sucked quite hard, making sure to get all my cum from her sisters arse. After a minute or so she pulled back, giving a last lick to her sisters anus before dropping back onto her heels and looking at me. She very deliberately swallowed, then licked her lips with a sly, sexy smile. Kylie quickly dipped back down and licked up the back of Dannii’s sweet, dripping pussy, getting a mix of her lovers tastes. Dannii dropped limp over the end of the sofa with a gasp, her eyes shutting as she caught her breath again.

“Well that was something new” I said, looking at Kylie. She smiled sexily and got up, dropping down on my lap, pressing her gorgeous arse down into my semi hard cock.

“There’s plenty more new things we can try” she whispered sexily into my ear, then slid round to draw me into a kiss. I could still taste Dannii’s sweet juices on her lips, and shared a long french kiss with Kylie as she ground herself down into my groin to revive my hardon. We all rested for another couple of minutes, allowing my cock to become solid again. Me and Kylie stood up, and I reached down to pick up the studded leather collar and leash. Kylie just watched me with a smile, and looked deeply into my eyes as I fastened it round her neck securely and took hold of the leash.

Noj
Noj
746 Followers
1...34567...10