Love At First Sight: Bondage Special Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
746 Followers

“Dannii, get a couple of pairs of handcuffs” I said, reaching down for a large butt plug. I reached down and smacked Kylie hard on her beautiful arse, and she looked at me with a sweet-and-innocent look.

“Bend over” I said. She didn’t question, and did exactly as she was told. I handed Dannii the leash and butt plug as I took the handcuffs, and Kylie rocked back onto her heels, almost losing balance as Dannii pulled sharply on the leash. I knelt down and locked a pair of handcuffs onto each wrist, Kylie watching placidly as I did. I took the cuff from her right wrist, and locked it round her left ankle. I then took her left wrist cuff and locked it to her right ankle. This meant she could barely shuffle along, let alone escape her sisters sexual abuse. I stood up and took the butt plug from Dannii again, before lowering it to her drenched pussy. I rubbed the butt plug up the entrance to Dannii’s hot cunt to get some lubrication, then got her to hold Kylie’s cheeks apart. I placed the tip of the butt plug at Kylie’s tight sphincter, and shoved forwards quite hard. Kylie grunted loudly and rocked forwards slightly as I shoved it into her back passage.

“Oh yeah that’s the stuff” she moaned in a strained voice as the butt plug dropped in behind her tight anus, locking in place. I took the leash back from Dannii again, and she reached down to the bag to get the 12” strap on. I pulled back firmly on the leash and reached down to give her tight arse a fondling. I drew my arm back, then laid a hard spank down with a satisfying slap sound. Kylie grunted in pleasure as Dannii pulled the harness up her legs, settling herself into it with a wiggle of her curvy hips. I held the leash in the same position and started getting a bit of a rhythm going, laying down a hard slap which caused a bum clench and groan, then rubbing before another slap. Kylie positioned the harness to pressure her clit right, and tightened it up, giving it a quick stroke with a giggle.

“All ready?” I said, offering the leash to her.

“You bet I am” she said, stepping forwards, strap on bobbing as she took the leash.

“Have fun” I said with a smile, giving Kylie a last slap.

“I will. Come here bitch” she snapped, pulling the leash hard and stepping up behind her sister. Kylie coughed as she was choked briefly, taking a deep breath as her sister slackened it a little. Dannii reached down with her spare hand and took hold of her 12” ‘cock’, pushing it down to position it against her sisters bulging wet pussy lips. She pushed hard and buried 8” of the thick dildo into her sisters tight pussy on the first stroke.

“That’s it, fuck your older sister. You can do better than that” Kylie groaned, egging her sister on. Dannii drew back a couple of inches, then rammed in again hard, this time getting all the way. Kylie groaned long and loud as the thick dildo plowed all the way up into her womb, forcing her open, feeling her sister slam against her arse with a grunt of her own.

“Like that slut?” Dannii spat, pulling hard on the leash as she pulled back to just the head of the cock, then thrust all the way back up her sisters dripping hole. Kylie yelled out in a pleasure-pain sensation, feeling the pain of being forced to take such a huge toy so fast, but unable to deny that it made her feel extremely horny. She tried to spread her legs a little more, giving a rattle of the chains as she was forced to bend over a bit more by the way I’d cuffed her in order to spread, which in turn pulled the collar on her throat tighter. She breathed loudly through her nose, struggling to keep her balance. Dannii held her hip with her spare hand as she pulled the leash, then started to thrust into her sister with around 7” of the strap on in long, powerful strokes, making sure to get right to the hilt in her sister.

“Oh yeah, that’s the way I like it, nice and hard” Kylie groaned, gasping sexily. Dannii smiled slyly, making her thrusts harder.

“You fucking love this, don’t you? Love being your sisters whore” Dannii hissed, giving a hard thrust with the last word.

“I love being pounded with a big, fat strap on, especially when it’s done by my sister” Kylie moaned, pushing back as her sister thrust hard into her.

“Well then you’re gonna get something to remember” Dannii said, smiling at me as I watched from the sofa. Kylie looked over at me with a dirty, horny smile on her cute lips. I smiled back as she rocked from the thrusts of her sister, her hips pushing back to meet her sisters with every shove of the thick cock. Kylie’s dripping pussy lips hugged the vast strap on, her pussy crammed with the fat toy as her sister took advantage of her. Kylie started grunting loudly as Dannii sped up a bit more, pounding hard, her hips slapping loudly against her fantastic arse as the dildo was stuffed up into her hard.

“Yeah like that!” Kylie growled in a strained tone as she fought the sensations of pain and pleasure trying to overwhelm her. She pulled herself tight against her cuffs as she tried to straighten up a little more, but in order to do so she’d have to close her legs a bit, and with the thick strap on plowing in and out of her, she didn’t want to do that. She gasped loudly with every thrust, her eyes closed, mouth wide open in pleasure as she felt the pain of being stretched wide. Dannii smiled evily, leaning over her sister and holding her waist with her elbows. She reached up and squeezed Kylie’s perky breasts, pinching the rock hard nipples with her fingers as she changed her angle of penetration. The dildo now pushed down on the front of Kylie’s cunt, rubbing over her under used G-spot. Kylie squealed in pleasure and her knees weakened. She struggled to stand as she was overwhelmed by sensations, pain from her nipples as her sister pinched them, pain from the 12” cock being rammed into her tight cunt, and pleasure from the pain and her G-spot being slid over by the toy. She writhed in Dannii’s arms as she held her, not knowing whether to try and pull away or thrust back.

“Oh god Dannii!” Kylie gasped, arching her back and drooling slightly, her tongue lolling out.

“That’s it you little slut, you just love being ravaged by your sister with a nice big sex toy don’t you?” Dannii whispered into her ear, her large breasts squashed against her sisters back, nipples pressing into the skin which made Kylie feel even more horny. Kylie couldn’t even speak now, her mind swimming with different feelings. Her eyes rolled back in her head and all she could do was moan like a whore. Dannii just grinned, thrusting as hard and deep as she could into her sister. Dannii had managed to control her moaning until now, but the harness rubbing her clit and her sister talking dirty had got her worked up. She let out a loud groan, fucking Kylie harder, as she stood up, squeezing and fondling her own nipples as she took herself over the edge. With a scream of pleasure she orgasmed, her legs shaking, her hands grabbing hard on Kylie’s slender waist. Dannii’s thighs squeezed together as she calmed down and stopped, slowly withdrawing the huge length of her strap on from her sisters tight, drenched pussy, the pubic hair stuck to her skin with the juices.

“That was great sis” Dannii said, slapping Kylie hard on the arse as she let out a long groan of dispair. Dannii had got her right to the brink of a powerful pain-pleasure orgasm and stopped.

“You bitch, you’re not gonna finish me off?!” she screeched, looking up as her sister walked round her. She was looking at the floor again a second later as Dannii slapped her hard across the face.

“Don’t you call me a bitch” she said, and Kylie looked up with a slightly shocked expression, a red mark across her cheek.

“Kneel” Dannii said simply, looking down at her dominated sister. Kylie pulled at her bindings, realising it was going to be pretty difficult and looked up imploringly. Dannii just stared back icily.

“I’m not gonna tell you again” she growled, raising an eyebrow. Kylie realised she wasn’t joking and started to sink down, her arms having to go between her legs. She dropped down onto her knees, her arms pulled tightly up against her wet pussy, hunched over due to her bindings. She looked up at Dannii, who looked back with a sly smirk.

“That’ll do” she said, and took hold of the huge strap on. She shoved the slick toy to Kylie’s lips, making her purse them and shake her head. Dannii grabbed her sister by the head and pressed the dildo against her closed mouth. Kylie tried to resist but the head was between her lips now, and the force Dannii was putting on was pushing her teeth apart. She really couldn’t win, so gently eased her resistance so that Dannii didn’t suddenly ram into her valuable throat. The bulbous head and first couple of inches slid across Kylie’s tongue, brushing the roof of her mouth aswell. She let out a moan and Dannii giggled, pushing more of the cock into her mouth, pushing the head right into the back of her throat. Kylie gagged as Dannii kept pushing, forcing down her throat. She got to 7” and stopped, Kylie’s throat too tight to allow anymore. Dannii pulled back and gave a hard thrust, ramming another 2” down her throat. She pushed for a second, then pulled back and did the same, only harder. Kylie gave a strangled squeal as her nose was pressed into her sisters trim pubic hair.

“Yeah nice and deep you little whore” Dannii said, holding her sisters fighting head as she tried to pull away. Dannii drew back to around 4” and thrust back in hard, making Kylie scream in pain round the cock, her eyes squeezing shut as the pain ripped down her throat. Dannii started bouncing Kylie’s head harshly on the strap on, forcing her to rapidly take around 6” of the toy in and out of her throat. Kylie was squealing in pain, trying to pull away as her sister abused her. Dannii had no intentions of stopping just yet evidently, continuing to slam her sisters throat down on the huge dildo, making her drool uncontrollably from her pouty lips, pushed outwards by the penetrating toy. She breathed loudly through her nose, hissing with each breath as she tried to absorb the pain in her throat. She wiggled her hips, pulling at the cuffs on her ankles as she tensed up, her pert arse sticking out invitingly.

Kylie felt her precious throat being stretched out by her sisters member, feeling the contours of the head felt sliding all the way down her throat as her sister harshly gripped her head, ramming in and out of her mouth. She tried not to gag, but it was hard despite her cocksucking experience since Dannii was being so rough with her. Kylie tried not to concentrate on the pain in throat and the soreness of the cuffs around her ankles and wrists. She started rubbing her arms a very small amount on her pussy, trying to stay unnoticed in case Dannii did anything worse. The pleasure of her slick cunt lips rubbing on her arms helped reduce the pain in her throat, and she knew she could get through it. Dannii thrust hard into Kylie, ramming the 12” all the way down her throat so her nose was pressed into her pubic hair again. Dannii gave a grunt, then slowly withdrew from her, sliding the cock slowly from her sisters talented throat. Kylie tried not to obviously sigh with relief, and felt her throat relax back to its normal size.

“Shame I can’t give the bitch a cumshot” Dannii said with a giggle.

“Such is life Dannii” I said with a laugh, standing up as Dannii stepped away from Kylie and started undoing the harness. I grabbed the keys and knelt down behind the constrained Minogue, unlocking the cuffs round her ankles. She pulled her arms from between her powerful thighs and waved them out to her sides in a display of freedom. She stood up and turned to me, allowing me to remove the cuffs from her wrists. Seeing her stand there, a complete disregard for modesty with handcuffs on her wrists made my cock throb harder. I threw the handcuffs aside, and she stood up on tiptoe and gave me a long, tongue twisting kiss. There was a thud as the large strap on dropped to the floor, Dannii turning to face her, her voluptuous body glistening slightly with sweat. Since I was hard as rock there was really no need to stop the flow, and after a bit of stretching, Kylie was looking around for a strap on cock.

Dannii leaned up and gave me a kiss, before I threw her onto the bed. She looked up sexily as I took two pairs of handcuffs whilst Kylie pulled herself into the harness of the strap on. Kylie gave the strap on a quick jerk, as she would if she were a guy masturbating, just to test it’s position. She closed her eyes in pleasure as it pressured her exceptionally hard clitoris perfectly, then tightened up the straps round her delightful hips. She hopped onto the bed, strap on bouncing as she did, and laid down, her cock pointing upwards. She gave a knowing look to her sister, and Dannii just gave a sexy smile back and swung her leg over Kylie. She reached down and positioned the cock at her entrance, lowering herself slightly to seperate her wet cunt lips. Kylie reached up and gave Dannii’s breasts a firm squeeze, tweaking the prominent nipples as her hand slid from them. Dannii gave a moan as Kylie’s slender fingers played back over her breasts again, then slid down her sides and took hold on her hips.

“Down you come sis” Kylie said softly, pulling her sister down till their hips met. They both gave a groan then leaned together for a kiss, sucking on each other tongues as they did. They ground their bodies together sexily as they snogged, Dannii locking her knees onto Kylie’s toned body, her smooth thighs squeezing sexily on her sister. I climbed onto the bed next to them and took Dannii’s hands. They broke the kiss and looked up as I locked the cuffs onto both of Dannii’s wrists, then locked them round the head frame of the bed with a rattle.

“Kinky” Dannii said with a giggle, giving a tentative pull on the bindings.

“Can’t have you running off now can we” Kylie said, giving a sly smile to me. I smiled back, then slid behind Dannii and took hold of her hips. She gave a quick glance back but had no misconceptions as to my aim and relaxed. I slipped my cock between Dannii’s soft buttocks as her and Kylie exchanged kisses, my head lodging against her tight sphincter. She gave a grunt and I pushed forwards, feeling her give way with relative ease, allowing the head of my cock to pop inside her anus with little trouble. Dannii’s sphincter clamped down on my a couple of times as she got used to it, then released and pushed back a little to urge me onwards. I held her hips firmly, my fingers interlocked with Kylie’s, and pushed forwards quite powerfully, knowing she could take it. She gave a long groan as I slid in another 4”, then stopped for a second before giving another hard push, burying the rest of my cock into her behind. She gasped and grasped the bars of the head rail as she got used to the feeling of being doubly penetrated.

“Oh yeah she likes that” Kylie said sexily, holding her sisters curvy hips. My and Kylie started thrusting long and firm into Dannii, me holding her hips whilst Kylie reached up to fondle her sisters large, hanging breasts. Kylie squeezed firmly, tweaking the nipples as she slowly pushed up and down into her sister. I fondled Dannii’s soft bum whilst my cock slid slowly in and out of the hot, tight hole. Dannii grunted and moaned as she was doubly penetrated, yelling out in pleasure between sessions locking lips with her older sister. Seeing the two hot aussie sisters snogging was very saucy, and I started to go faster. Dannii gave a loud grunt with the increase of pace, and looked back over her shoulder at me.

“Looks like someones enjoying the show” she said with heavy breaths. I just continued to stroke into her tight arse, and Kylie picked up the pace aswell. Dannii just gave a yell that faded to silence, her eyes pressing shut in sensation as she felt pleasure shoot up her body from her two holes. Kylie pulled her head down into another long, french kiss as we doubly fucked her, Kylie’s 8” strap on sliding easily all the way till their trim landing strips pushed together, then back out to the head. I looked down and saw Dannii’s pussy lips bulge outwards slightly as Kylie got to the very brink of popping out of her younger sister, before pushing back in. Both girls moaned now, Kylie’s clit being rubbed by the strap on as she screwed her sister. Kylie wrapped her arms round her sisters smooth back and pulled her down, feeling her sisters large breasts press down on her own more humble pair, their nipples rubbing together.

The girls moaned deeply and kissed again, Kylie moving on and kissing down Dannii’s neck onto her shoulder. Dannii tipped her head back and gasped loudly with each rapid thrust by me and Kylie. I held her narrow waist and fucked her arse hard, pushing as deep as possibly could, driving fully into her forbidden passage. She grunted and moaned in pleasure as she felt me driving into her rear, her breasts rubbing against Kylie’s as her sisters slick strap on cock thrusted hard in and out of her dripping pussy, pushing deep up inside her tiny body. The head pushed just through the entrance to her womb, making her feel completely full. The cuffs pressed into her wrists with a little pain, which gave an overall feeling of pleasure when mixed with the pleasure of sex.

“I think she’s enjoying this far too much” Kylie said over her sisters shoulder, her hands clinging to Dannii’s sweaty back.

“You’re right, I think we need to try something else” I said, giving a wink Dannii couldn’t see obviously. Kylie got the idea and slowed her hips, withdrawing the strap on from her siblings hot and horny pussy, just brushing the clit with the head as she did. I watched Dannii’s swollen pussy lips bulge out as the large head of the fake cock popped into view from the silky folds of the younger Minogue sister. I slowed to a stop, and slowly pulled myself from Dannii’s tight arsehole with a pop. She gave a grunt as I took hold of the strap on and pulled it upwards, laying the tip against the underside of my cock. Kylie got the idea and raised her hips to get a better angle, pushing the sisters groins together. I held our cocks together and pushed forwards against Dannii’s arsehole. Before she could realise what was happening, we both gave firm thrusts and pushed the first two inches into her, stretching her sphincter out sharply. Dannii screamed in pain, her thighs squeezing together.

“Argh you fuckers!” she screeched, arching her back, her face contorted as the pain shot round her tight anal ring. Me and Kylie pushed on, driving our way in to around halfway before meeting resistance again. We looked at each other, and carefully timed a thrust. We drew back a little, then thrust hard forwards again. Dannii let out another screech as we got all the way in, Kylie supporting her weight on Dannii. As the pain subsided, Dannii opened her eyes and looked down to see Kylie smiling back up at her. She spat down into Kylie face, hitting her just above her lip on the left side of her face.

The girls stared into each others eyes for a moment, and Kylie very deliberately ran her tongue round her lips, then made a kiss motion at Dannii. She got the hint, and hocked up some saliva ready. Kylie opened her mouth as we both slowly started thrusting again into Dannii’s stuffed rear. Dannii opened her mouth a little and allowed the saliva to dribble out, which dropped straight into Kylie’s waiting mouth. She closed her mouth and rolled it around a little, then swallowed with a smile to Dannii. She smiled down on her older sister, who hocked up some of her own spit and then opened her mouth, extending her tongue with an inviting waggle. Dannii opened her mouth and dived down, engulfing her sisters tongue as they locked lips. Their tongue carressed each others as they enjoyed the long, juicy, incestuous kiss. They broke apart with a slurp, smiling to each other as me and Kylie started to thrust long and slow into Dannii’s tight, stuffed anus.

Noj
Noj
746 Followers
1...45678...10