All Comments on 'Love Beyond All Bounds Ch. 02'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkalmost 12 years ago
great story

you have some interesting kink going on here. can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Creative

I am a big follower of BDSM, but it really takes a lot of skill as writer to cook a perfect story... I really enjoyed it please keep writing , you have what it takes

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Adorable

I love this new couple. They are so cute together in a way. Danielle is sweet and innocent and vulnerable. She needs a dom to take care of her, and she is getting it. :)

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxalmost 11 years ago
Danielle is getting

the touch she needs. She has given herself to one that appreciates her

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

Your work needs proofreading and editing, words are missing and there are grammatical errors.

FinalStandFinalStandover 2 years agoAuthor

Gym52 ~ I have to agree with you. In my defense, this was one of my earlier works before I learned the value of proofreaders and ace editors.

Take care,

James aka FinalStand

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

This is a really good story, so nuanced.

I have read a couple of your stories and haven’t been disappointed yet.

Scores 5/5

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

Extremely well written story. Plot and subplots are logically developed and intertwined. Characters are continuing to be developed indepth. To the best of my knowledge, this is the first story of yours I have read, I hope your additional stories are as well constructed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5298 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...