All Comments on 'Love Bites Ch. 05'

by Lioness_Queen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
love it!!!

i love this, keep the chapters coming but try to make em longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More:-D

More soon.and longer chapters

TheGryphonsOnFIRETheGryphonsOnFIREalmost 14 years ago
Tis good,

But you REALY need to make your chapters longer even if you take longer to post them. We just get going and then slam into the end, it's not fun.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

OK, so I see you must get the idea we all want longer.

This one was better than the last with that little extra length so just next time keep going. I like where you are taking it. It was easier for me b/c I found this when 5 chapters were out. But if I had read one or 2 and that was it, it would be hard to get it to capture my imagination. it would be a shame if it didn't since you have a good plot and write well. I still like the changes in perspective. But don't let the desire to change perspectives stop you from playing a scene out and letting us get to know the characters better.

I do think that Aleca should have said something to Andrey about why she didn't trust weres. That has to happen right away. I was glad you had him come back in after talking to nella.

Please let the characters develop more for us. Let us get to know more about them. You have a great story...go with it.

jazz13jazz13over 13 years ago
awesome!

more please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Frustrating with the mix and abbreveations of the names

I really would recommend to to stick either to the abbrev. of the names or their whole names. Sometimes it is Dreya, then Andreya, Alexcsander is Sander???, after having tried to read this chapter without re-reading everything I was absolutely confused. Not good at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous