Love in an Elevator Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Urrrfffff."

Oh fuck, that felt good. Don't like girls? To the contrary, I absolutely love them. Especially when I'm fucking them. I started to move in and out of Rose's cunt, slower than I had originally intended, willing to take some time to work up to speed. That was okay. Fucking someone hard didn't always have to mean rapid-fire strokes.

"Ohhhhhhhh."

This time the moan came not from underneath me, or even from me, but from the side of the bed and I was reminded that Rose and I were not alone in the room. I turned my head and saw that my two lovers from the day before were now positioned just a little bit south, but still to the right, of my ass, watching as my cock grinded in and out of Rose's box.

"Oh fffucck!" "Uunnnhhh." "Ohhhhhhhh."

I was expressing my pleasure, Rose was moaning, but it was the simultaneous groans of unmitigated lust from Love and Sarah that were the loudest sounds in the room.

"Have you ever...?" Love didn't even bother to glance at her friend as she asked her incomplete question.

"No. Have you?" Sarah was just as reluctant to tear her eyes away from the display going on in front of her.

"Uh unh. It's..."

"You've got that right. Oh God Love! Look at how wet she is!"

Sarah had noticed the same thing that had captured my attention some minutes earlier. Given my position I obviously couldn't see what she and Love were seeing, but just hearing her describing it was arousing enough. I started to grind my prick against the front wall of Rose's pussy even harder as I continued to slide back and forth. Fuck! That felt so fucking amazing!

More groans of pleasure from Rose as Sarah finally tore her gaze away from our coupled groins to look at her friend, her eyes momentarily meeting my own before skipping on down to the dark-haired girl's. "Enjoying yourself Rose?"

"Mmmmffffff. Oh God." For a second I thought that was going to be the only response Rose was going to bother with, but after a few seconds the pale-skinned beauty was able to muster a real reply to the blonde's question, "Why don't... unnnhhh... you try going a couple years without... Oohhhhh... cock and tell me how you feel your first time... time... out?"

"No thank you. I'm an equal opportunity kinda gal. I see no reason to deprive myself. I like having sex with a guy on at least a semi-regular basis."

"Does Freddie even count?"

Coming as it did almost literally from Sarah's blind side I could not help but join Rose in a burst of abrupt laughter. The look on Sarah's face was priceless and she turned to face Love, whose eyes had gone wide as if she had only just realized that she was the one that had spoken. Sarah peered at her lover as if trying to decide just how, playfully, angry she should be for the slight dig against her fiancé. Anyone else and I could see the green-eyed girl feeling really hurt, but since it was Love it seemed pretty obvious even to me that there had been no offense intended in her words.

"Ooh, you are so going to pay for that!" Apparently Sarah agreed with me.

Love had only enough time to get out a small "Eep!" before her best friend pounced on her, taking the brunette back to the floor and out of my and Rose's sight once more. There were some brief giggles, followed by some murmured words that I couldn't hear, then silence. Or maybe it wasn't so silent, I couldn't really tell. By this point I was back to concentrating on Rose and the pair on the floor could have been making more noise than a jet plane for all I knew. My attention was focused on the raven-haired goddess that was using me to make up for a couple of penis-free years. What was that about being able to better handle having sex with a celebrity? Without even realizing it I started to pick up speed.

"Oh yeah, just like that!"

With both Sarah and Love my first time with each of them had included a small variety of positions. Circumstances just allowed for it. Okay, in some ways the conditions practically demanded it. I know if I hadn't taken a break to change positions with either of them I wouldn't have lasted nearly as long as I did. Not that I had broken any endurance records, but still, it could have been much shorter than it was if we hadn't mixed things up a bit.

But with Rose it didn't look like that was going to be the case. For one thing, I was in a groove. The pleasure was intense, but not to the point where it seemed like it was going to overwhelm me at any second, and I wasn't really looking to risk changing that one way or the other. For another thing, it didn't appear that Rose wanted to alter anything either. If she did the moans and cries of delight interspersed with demands that I keep doing exactly what I had been doing was not the way to go. Lacking anything to indicate that a change was desired I decided that the best thing I could do, for both of us, was to simply plow, well, Rose. It seemed to me that she appreciated my single-mindedness, even if she wouldn't have loved the pun.

"Ah ffffffuuucckKKK! Don't stop!!"

Things continued this way for some time with almost no variation. Unless you count the increase in frequency and volume of Rose's cries that is. But as far as the actual sex went, that didn't really change for long minutes. Rose remained mostly still underneath me as I ground my unit in and out of her increasingly wet and overheated cunt. Her eyes were screwed shut and she had moved her right hand the few inches necessary to press up against her open mouth, stifling them somewhat, but not really silencing her now near constant groans.

When the steady, but assorted, stream became nothing but the non-stop repetition of the same two words over and over again I knew Rose's climax was on its way.

"Oh fuck!Oh fuck!Oh fuck! OH FFFUCKK!!"

Sarah and Love must have realized it as well because it wasn't five seconds after Rose started to repeat herself before their heads popped up again at the side of the bed. The brunette where she could watch Rose's face as she came while Sarah appeared more interested in watching things a little further down. I got a kick out of the idea that these women were all so familiar with each other that they recognized the sounds they all made as they were getting ready to cum. Even though I knew, hell I'd witnessed it first hand, they were all lovers I found the implicit shared intimacy incredibly exciting. A refreshing change from the usual denials and cover-ups so common among Hollywood's hottest. And if Rose could have lasted another few minutes everybody in the room may well have been treated to my own pre-orgasmic mating calls.

But she couldn't. Or maybe she just didn't want to. And after going nearly two years without dick who could blame her?

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Gonna cum! Gonna cum!"

And cum Rose did. Long and hard. It seemed to me that just about every muscle in the brown-eyed girl's body locked as she came, a fact confirmed a short time later when Sarah joked about how the older girl's toes never curled when they were having sex.

Even I had no problem thinking of a couple of good comebacks to Sarah's jibe, she really had left herself open there, but Rose never got the chance to respond. As Rose's orgasm began to subside I pulled out of her and backed away a bit, getting up on my knees and giving the prone girl a chance to roll over onto her back and Sarah a chance to tease. But before Rose could even begin to reply the blonde took a different kind of advantage of her friend and drove her head, and tongue, into the raven-haired girl's sodden snatch.

"Unnnhhhh!"

Love and I watched as Sarah worked her tongue in Rose's twat with surprising tenderness, licking deeply but softly at the still plentiful juices and then breaking away to kiss her way up the now supine body. Now for Love watching the pair might have been a satisfactory way to pass the time, she seemed to appreciate watching her lover's at play with each other, but for me it wasn't quite cutting it. Rose's toes may have recently curled but mine, like another vital part of my anatomy, were pretty darn straight. I hadn't really given much thought to what would happen after Rose came down from her orgasmic high, I think I just assumed we would pick up where we left off. But Sarah clearly had plans of her own for the older girl that did not immediately include me. Fortunately for my toes there was yet another playmate around to help me curl them. I reached over to Love and grasped her by her left wrist, pulling gently and coaxing her onto the king-sized bed.

The sexy brunette gave me a smile, one of those big, bright, heart-melting smiles that only she is capable of, as she walked on her knees to join me on the side of the bed closest to the bathroom, leaving the other side for Sarah and Rose.

"So, are you having fun?"

"Do you even have to ask?"

Love looked down at my erection and giggled but didn't say anything more, opting instead to throw her arms around my neck and kiss me. The kiss went on for some time, and probably would have gone on even longer if I hadn't slipped my hands down Love's back to land on her butt, cupping both cheeks and giving them a healthy squeeze while I pulled her in tighter to me. As with any good squeeze toy I was rewarded with a squeal, slightly muffled, as the brown-haired girl took advantage of the situation to once again wrap her legs around my waist. This caused me to go off balance a bit and I pitched forward, one hand releasing Love's rump and breaking the fall as I lowered her the rest of the way to the surface of the bed. Love was now on her back with her legs still loosely clasped around me, perfectly positioned to take up where Rose had left off. Well this works.

"Oh no you don't."

This statement was accompanied by Love's hand pushing up on my left shoulder as she lowered her legs from their place around my waist. I rolled to my right and onto my back, getting perilously close to the edge of the bed, taking Love with me and ending up with our positions reversed.

"I get to be on top. Consider it your penalty for making me wait."

I suppose I could have taken issue with the idea that I had made Love wait, I mean really, did anyone there think I was calling the shots?, but I knew she was just teasing me so there wasn't really any need. Besides, sex with the bouncy brunette and she's on top, whose idea of punishment was this? Love's obviously.

She lowered herself until she was lying flat on top of me and we started to kiss again while she grinded into my body, rubbing her clit against my shaft and her nipples along my chest. After only a minute or so she pulled back again, giving me one of the most lust-filled looks I have ever seen from any woman, let alone Love, before reaching down and grabbing my cock and placing the tip at her opening. Slowly, very very slowly, she started to lower herself onto me, the irrepressible grin on her face interrupted only briefly as her eyes closed for just a second then fluttered back open.

"I want this to last a long time!"

Uh oh. Define "long". After all, time was relative. To a tortoise five minutes might not seem long, but to the sperm already grouping in my balls just waiting for the go order five minutes might be an eternity. Depending on where they landed of course. But what about Love? Would she find five minutes an acceptable definition, in context of course, of "long"?

"A really long time!"

I'm guessing not.

With that latest announcement the brown-haired girl started to lift her hips, almost, but not quite, raising herself up as slowly as she had lowered herself just moments before. And to make matters worse she was deliberately tightening the muscles in her pussy as she went.

Jeez! Where the hell had she learned that?!? She hadn't done that the day before, had she? No, I'm sure I would remember if she had. So was this something new, or just something she hadn't tried in any of our previous encounters? Oh Lord have mercy! Fuck! It didn't matter! "Long" was about to be redefined. And not upward.

Reaching apogee Love reversed direction, again lowering herself gradually down my dick. As she moved I could feel her shifting her hips slowly forward until she hit bottom then backward as she moved back up, the muscles of her vagina once again grasping my pole. It was actually kind of familiar. A bit like Sarah. Suddenly I knew where she had learned this little stunt. I just wish she hadn't chosen that particular moment to demonstrate it. The seconds passed as my unit slid in and out of Love's box. First Sarah, then Rose, and now Love and her new parlor trick. My toes, and my sperm, started to make plans for my looming orgasm.

I tried to delay it. Really, I did. But the combination of Rose and now Love was just too much for me. I was able to hold off for a bit, seconds really, but by the time things were coming to an end with Rose I was already close, and now with Love moving on top of me it was just more than I could take. Maybe if I'd been the one in control I could have drawn things out some more, but frankly, I tend to doubt it. About the only thing I could do right then was to give Love fair warning.

"Oh fuhhhh... Fuhhhh... Ah, Love... I think I'm gonna..."

"What?!? Nooooo..." She hopped off me but remained astride my upper thighs "That's too fast!"

The disappointment in her voice was evident. But what could I do? I mean, would Love be in any better shape if she'd been screwing say, Brad Pitt only to swap him out for George Clooney? Again, I tend to doubt it. Whereas I had gone from, well, Rose McGowan to her, as close to the female equivalents of Pitt and Clooney as I can think of. While Love only had to deal with something akin to a Baldwin. And a lesser Baldwin at that. Like Stephen or Billy. But not Daniel. I felt justified in thinking myself superior to Daniel.

Too fast or not my climax was on its way. However, with Love no longer providing any stimulation it was destined to be a rather dismal event, easily the least satisfying orgasm I'd had since this whole adventure had started in the elevator the day before. But even as I contemplated my unattended penis something big and fleshy looking quickly entered my field of vision, much too fast for me to tell what it was.

Thwack!!!

"Owww!!" "ROSE!!"

Thwack!!!

Rose smacked my shaft a second time and Love looked like she was going to protest again when Sarah stopped her. "No, it's okay Love. The pain will distract him from cumming. Besides, it's more of a shock than any real pain. Right?"

The question was directed at me, and even though I had cried out at Rose's initial belt Sarah was right, it was more from the shock than from any pain. Good thing too because the raven-haired girl wasn't waiting for my blessing, choosing that moment to give my manhood another sharp rap to the side.

"Owww."

"Don't worry Love. Like Sarah said, the pain will make it so he doesn't want to cum. Unless he's weird that way. Are you weird that way?" Rose turned her gaze away from my cock, a small smile coming to her lips as she waited for my answer.

"No. Now would you please stop hitting my dick?"

"Still feel like you're gonna cum?"

"Not with you hitting my dick I don't!"

"Then it worked. You can thank me now."

"Gee, thanks."

Looking over to Sarah, Rose complained "That didn't sound very sincere. You'd think he'd be more appreciative."

The blonde glanced up at me then back to Rose, "I dunno. He still has that warm champagne look to him. I think he's still too close to cumming. Maybe you should slap him again."

Warm champagne? How can a person look like warm champagne? The girls were obviously enjoying the banter, and honestly, so was I. But at Sarah's suggestion, however lighthearted, I had to draw the line.

"No." Stern. Authoritative. In control.

Thwack!

"Owwwww!!"

"Oh ya big baby. I didn't hit you that hard."

I didn't bother responding. Somehow I didn't think it would help my situation. Besides Sarah had leaned over to Love and whispered something in the brunette's ear and now she was maneuvering so that she was once again straddling my hips. I found this far more interesting than continuing to verbally spar with Rose. Love reached down and took hold of my shaft, placing the tip of my penis back at the opening of her vagina. Oh yes, this was definitely more interesting.

"Don't put it in Love. Just rub against the shaft."

Oh Fuhhh... "Unnnhhhh."

Ten seconds. Not even. Not even ten seconds and I was already set to pop. Feeling Love rubbing against my rod was sooooo much nicer than being smacked by Rose. Unfortunately it was also more than sufficient to bring me back to the edge. Oh! I get it now! Oh shit!

"Love!"

This time not even a sharp rap from Rose was going to be enough to stop my orgasm. Love stopped pressing her pussy against me and backed away again, probably hoping, in vain, that I wouldn't cum.

Sorry Love. Not this time. I felt the cum bubbling in my balls as I started to climax.

Only to see Rose's hand approach my cock once more, not to hit it, but to grasp it in her right hand. The raven-haired girl pinched the shaft hard at the base with her thumb on the bottom near my balls and her index and middle fingers on top right near the pubic bone, then pressed down on the upper side of my penis with her remaining fingers, maybe half an inch above the other two, and bent my unit down and under, wrapping it around her thumb until it was literally pointing back between my legs, cutting my ejaculation off at the source.

But not my orgasm. That still happened, but it was unlike any orgasm I'd ever had before. I had the unique, to me, experience of having a climax without the messy goo. Not for the lack of trying though. I tried, believe me I tried. But Rose had done such a good job of shutting me down that nothing escaped.

Of course it took a fair amount of time before Rose felt it was safe to let go of me. Which was an interesting experience in and of itself since my body was still trying to finish what it started. But once the urge to ejaculate finally passed, ending what had to be the most prolonged climax of my life, Rose released my dick and allowed it to spring back to its normal shape. Its normal still fully erect shape. Holy shit! Now that brought a big smile to both me and Love.

"So is it safe now? Can we, ya know, finish?"

I was certainly game. But Rose had other ideas.

"Hang on Love. Quick Draw here may have just dodged a bullet that time but you don't want to be going through this all over again five minutes from now do ya?"

Five minutes? Rose seriously underestimated my recovery time. Unless... could a climax without ejaculating be the path to multiple orgasms? Oh my. This could be the start of something... HUGE.

"No. But Rose! It's my turn! I don't want to wait any more!"

"You won't have to. I have an idea..."

Oh crap, not another idea. Last time these gals had an idea I ended up getting my balls shaved. What's it gonna be this time? And how will this keep...

"Hey Sarah, where's my handbag?"

Her handbag? Why does Rose want her handbag?

To be continued in Part 5


* * * * * * * * *

So a few weeks, er months, okay years, back KMB shoots me an e-mail telling me how much he liked what was to be the last chapter of this series, or so I had planned, and asks me if I would consider adding one of his favorite gals to the mix. Would I consider it. That's like asking me if I would consider having sex with SMG and JLH. Why yes, now that you ask, I think I might rather enjoy that. So anyway, KMB asked and I said yes and now after a *ahem* brief delay, and enough broken promises and missed commitments to populate Delaware, here it is, chapter 4 of LiaE. Sorry it took so long buddy. Maybe it won't be a new decade when I finish chapter 5. I said maybe.