All Comments on 'Love in the Time of Curiosity Ch. 01'

by OldKingClancy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice!

Excellent. Don't rush the followng chapters just to get them posted. Take all the time necessary to get them "just right".

xx

richy231150richy231150almost 13 years ago
good opening chapter

definitely worth developing into a full story, keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice names

I like the last names you picked, townshend Richards and dawltry, the who and rolling stones are 2 of my fab bands

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A minor quibble

Thanks for explaining Daniel's violence towards Kate and its pertinence to a future story---I was going to comment on that, finding it rather disturbing. If you don't mind a minor quibble, Heather describes herself as "...average height, 5'9"..." In fact, I think you'll find that that's average height for men, women's average height being about 5'4". I'm 6' tall and have a 5'9" granddaughter---the top of her head more or less reaches the top of my ear and that is a tall, not average, woman's height. This comment is not intended to knock you: so far I've found the story interesting and I'm looking forward to reading the next few chapters. It's also interesting the way that you are linking different sets of stories with different themes---congratulations for that and I hope that you can pull it off successfully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Trauma mix in some an alcohol and you have a recipe for disaster. Instead of seeking a savior these characters should get therapy to find balance and inner strength. Sad that people take advantage of those who have suffered trauma under the name of love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldKingClancy@OldKingClancy
No longer got the free time I use to but I'm always thinking up more stories. Any feedback is welcome but please try to be civil, I'm doing this for fun and you're losing nothing but your own time if you don't like the story. The second half of Stuck is coming, providing it'...