Love in the Time of Curiosity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Why'd you say that?'

'After me and Mands got home we started... Well there's no way to put this nicely, we kissed, we fondled, I suck her nipples and ate her out.'

I looked away from Billie, fearing judgement, instead I got laughter.

'Oh my god Hezz you actually ate Mands' pussy.'

'Yes, it was a wonderful night and I wanted it to continue but ever since then she's been with Craig and it kills me B, I think I love Amanda.'

We arrived at Billie's house, a large place her brother bought a couple of years ago, Billie took her keys out while we talked.

'Have you felt this way about anyone else?'

'No, you came close but it's not the same.'

Billie blushed at that comment. 'Are you a lesbian?'

'I don't know, I can't tell if it's just Amanda or all women. I haven't had sex with a guy since that asshole football player.'

'What are you going to do?' Billie opened her door.

'I don't know.' We walked inside, Billie's brother Caleb was asleep on the couch. 'I'll have to talk to her, see how she's taking this.'

'You should Hezz, you'll never know until you make that leap.'

'Speaking of leap making...' I know it was a cheap shot but I'd manage to get the Amanda incident off my chest and I wanted to learn more about who took Billie's virginity.

'Hezz give it up, I'm not telling you who I slept with.'

'Come on B, you lost your virginity not even a week ago and you're not telling me who it was. I thought we were sisters.'

'It's a private thing Hezz and keep quiet my brother's right there.'

'He's asleep, he can't hear us. Now tell me please.'

'I'm not telling you who it was, but if it gets you to shut up about it I'll tell you what it was like.'

Billie led me into her living room and sat me down on one of the chairs, she was still tight-lipped on who did the deed but this was a start.

'The sex was, it's hard to explain. On one hand it was fantastic I mean I was pushed up against the wall, his fingers deep in my pussy then after I came he fucked me hard and fast, I swear I never came that hard before from anything.'

I squirmed in my chair, the image of Billie getting fucked against the wall was soaking my panties.

'My God Billie that sounds amazing.'

'It was but the problem was that it was hard and it was fast. This was my first time and afterwards I sort of regretted it, I just wish it was more slow, more tender, more loving.'

'I can sympathise.' I knew it was too good to be true, Billie's mystery lover had done to her what my football playing fucker had done to me and gone too fast with no care.

At that moment Caleb woke up, yawning very loudly. 'Hey, what you two talking about?'

'Girl stuff.' I quickly half-lied, I didn't want to continue this conversation with Caleb now conscious, he was a good guy but other than a few talks we weren't that close. 'Alright B I better get going, damn homework.'

'Sure thing Hezz and remember to talk to her.'

'I will, bye.'

With that I hugged Billie and left, I was somewhat happy that Billie convinced me to talk to Amanda, I could have figured to do that myself but Billie gave me the push I needed.

I arrived back at the dorm at around seven, I caught a glimpse of James Morrison, a boy in my year, kissing Rachel McCormack, a girl also in my year and the preacher's daughter, under the stairs. They looked ashamed that I'd caught them but I ignored them and went upstairs. The room was empty; a note on the fridge from Amanda told me she was out at a party with Craig. Typical Amanda, even in goddamn October she'd find a party and go to it. Of course without her being there I was able to think about what I would say to her, how I would tell her I wanted to make love to her again.

It was nearing 11 when I got the phone call that changed everything.

'Hello.'

'Hello, is this Heather Richards?' The female voice was very formal.'

'Yes, who is this?'

'This is Glasgow Central Hospital, I'm calling you in regards to Amada Townsend, you're listed as her emergency contact.'

'Oh my god is she ok, is everything alright, what's wrong?'

'Miss Richards calm down.'

'Don't tell me to calm down I want to know if my friend is alright.'

'Miss Townsend is alive, however the matters of why she is here cannot be discussed over the phone, are you able to make it to the hospital?'

'Sure I can borrow a friend's car. Are you sure she's alright?'

'As I said Miss Richards, this cannot be discussed over the phone, it'd be much more appropriate to hear this personally.'

'Fine, I'll be there in twenty minutes.' Of course it wasn't fine, something had happened to Amanda and I was worried sick. I hung up the phone and went all around the dorm trying to find someone who would lend me their car. Soon enough one of the girls gave me her keys and I drove off to the hospital.

*

I hope you all enjoyed this first chapter of the new story. Just a few pointers, I know from comments in previous stories that violence doesn't always go down very well so let me explain;

The death of Carol at the beginning is integral to the story and not some random death.

The incident with Daniel and the girl near the beginning wasn't random, that's part of a future story that like this story and 'Death & Love' will coincide with each other.

Also, if anyone has read 'Death & Love' and noticed a copy of scenes from there that was not lazy writing, it was intentional and will happen again.

Please leave any and all comments below and I will take them all into consideration.

12