All Comments on 'Love Insane, The First'

by Said

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
duckiesmutduckiesmutover 17 years ago
*

Well-written, well-thought out, and highly expressive.

Thank you for sharing.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Well-written, but...

The transition from the first stage - teasing an older man as wirtten in the mail to her friend, to the second one (becoming a slut) was too abrupt, and unexplained till the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Interesting

I like the plot line, and where this could go, but I do not appreciate the abuse/use mentality. In my opinion a submissive should be loved by their Dom. There is a fine line between the kind of "hurt" that can cause pleasure and the "Harm" that ruins people's lives, should be treated carefully..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic.

This is the first story I've ever actually commented on. It's hot, and expressive and essentially fantastic. Great work. <3

gem28gem28over 15 years ago
wonderful daddy

i enjoy the older male,younger female relationship.this wasn't gross since it's 33 and 20.he was at a place in his life when he was looking for something more,and her submission is it.he read her well.she craves humilation,wants to be dominated,but needs to feel safe.he did fall for her,how did that other reader miss that.hopefully he won't abuse his power over her and lose her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
First Second Third

I think this is a great story and is very well writen. I can't wait to read the Second and Third. I hope they are as good as this one. Keep writing!

sandymonroesandymonroeover 8 years ago

What a hot and vivid story! I totally digged it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous