All Comments on 'Love Like Art'

by HipsterGirl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
it's a good start, but....

It's a great start to this story but yet it feels unfinished even for a first chapter. So good luck in finishing it .

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69almost 16 years ago
Good start...update soon...

Very good start. Its a bit short but I'm intrigued by your protagonists so please update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wonderful beginning...

You have a wonderful beginning, though it seemed to end abruptly. Please continue soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great start

too short and unfinished to be a story or even a chapter..

Otherwise it was well written..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good start

I have to go with some of the previous comments. It's a nice start, a very nice start, but it left me wanting to look at the back of my computer monitor to figure out where page two was hidden. (And trust me, "teasing" and "suspense" only carry so far.)

Finish the story, make for longer chapters, look for logical ending points......

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hmmm?

I'm wondering is this the intro to a series of chapters or is this it? It's got a decent openning but I was confused at the end. I think the writer got the characters mixed up: If Kerri is the artist that he's complimenting then why is his sister "R" can't remember her name, the one blushing when it was previously written that she had walked away and left the other two characters alone? Hmmm, I'd like to read how the rest of the story developes.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
Love it!

I like where this story is going, update anytime soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
what?

why start something you're not going to finish!

InsomniacSiojInsomniacSiojabout 12 years ago
4 years already...At least it was a good start.

It has a great start not alot of errors...It's not rushed and it's believable

Seems like this story won't be finish.

I've seen people take 2 years...3 ...4...6 There's one that even take 10 years yes! it's true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Lame

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous