Mixed Emotions Pt. 01

Story Info
Bw39, wm30, can they make a one night stand last forever.
12.5k words
4.76
21.4k
51

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,929 Followers

There's nothing quite like a Cat 3 hurricane and no power for five days to eliminate one from being an active participant of the world wide web. It took me half a day to go through all the comments and messages that had been left while I was away. My apologies to those who didn't care for my last story, and to those I couldn't respond to on e-mail I will get it taken care of as quickly as possible. I trust you will enjoy part one of my latest submission, parts two and three are in editing and will be released when done. In other words, a week or two.

All those participating in sex are 18 or older.

Mixed Emotions black woman 39, white man 30, can they make it more than a one night stand?

As the key card opened the door to room 316 he put his hand on the small of my back and pulled me in for one of the softest yet more demanding kisses of my adult life, my senses were on overload, I wanted this young man, no, I craved this young man. I was his to do with as he wished and I believe he knew it, he slowly moved me inside and away from the door where he maneuvered me to the wall and continued kissing. His hand moved to my breast and I gasped for air, he didn't need to pull me in tighter, I was pushing my abdomen into his and gently grinding, what we called *dry humping* in my high school days.

As he lovingly played with my breasts through the dress a fleeting thought raced through my head, *you're 39 Amy, what the hell are you doing with this 29 year old boy*, I say a fleeting thought because I didn't give it any time to take root within my brain, no, I was going to enjoy my time with him. I almost giggled into his mouth considering I'd thought of him as a boy, judging by the solid bulge pressing against my pussy and belly he was no boy, considering he'd be thirty in two months he was just shy of being ten years my junior, but he was no boy.

As he was skillfully seducing me I thought back to how the evening had begun with me stopping at a bar close to work that I hadn't been to before. For a single woman who hadn't been out for an evening in over four years following a bitter strung out divorce it felt exciting and satisfying as this younger man paid attention to me, he wasn't aggressive or pushy, he was almost too polite, his compliments seemed sincere and not over the top. He didn't babble out a rehearsed line of BS and come on lines, he spoke pleasantly, and after an introduction he complimented me on my hair. His attire appeared to be professional, dress shirt, tie, expensive dress slacks, brown loafers and though he wasn't wearing a coat it was obvious he'd had one on before coming into the bar.

I'd never been in this establishment before but found it to be inviting, clean and friendly. The age group seemed a bit younger than me but I didn't feel out of place, at 39 I could still turn the occasional head, I wasn't toned and fit as some are described, I was an everyday normal lady you'd see walking down a street anywhere and not necessarily notice. My hair was on the long side for a black gal, I had been blessed with large loose curls and I made sure I kept it coiffed, I wear stylish but not gawdy glasses, I stand five foot ten, have an average butt, my legs are still shapely and generally housed in hosiery of some sort. My 34D chest fits my frame perfectly, though I'd never had children I found that somewhere along the way I had a bit of loose skin over my tummy that didn't seem to want to go away no matter how hard I tried. My friends tell me it's called, aging.

As he sidled next to me and sat he nodded hello, for the next five minutes sitting at the bar we shared bits and pieces of our jobs, me in a pool of other ladies who did data entry from hospitals, it's basically deciphering the physicians hen scratching notes and putting them on computer archives. Most of the newer facilities had already upgraded to doctors writing on laptops while with a patient, ours was in the process. He and his sister owned and operated the second largest insurance brokerage business in the city, the office was located four blocks to the south of the sports bar. I was smiling to myself as I looked down at the bar, he wasn't the kind of guy I was normally attracted to, yet here I was with butterflies in my tummy, in spite of the alarm bells ringing in my head it was amusing that I felt so comfortable with him.

There were two glaring features which normally steered me away from guys like him, first off he was white, my family, church and community had driven it into we black girl's heads not to date white boys. According to my aunt they all had small dicks and only wanted to fuck a black girl to brag about it, then dump you. Second he was shorter than me by at least a half inch, I'm not normally attracted to guys shorter than me, with him it was different, I wasn't looking down at him, I was more or less looking into his eyes without looking up or down, that didn't seem to bother him a bit, he smiled and extended his hand.

"Names Ed, not Edward or Eddie, just simple old Ed. And yours pretty lady? By the way, I really like your hair, I like how it flows over your shoulders."

Extending my hand to meet his I spoke softly, "Amy, thank you for complimenting me on my hair, most guys are too busy looking elsewhere to notice." My eyes shifted to my body and then up again.

What sealed the deal that I would try getting to know him better was when he raised my hand to his mouth and kissed it. I felt a little tingle run down my spine, no man had ever kissed my hand before, moving my hand back toward my body he looked at me and asked if I had dinner plans.

I was taken aback momentarily but quickly recovered, "Why no, no I don't have dinner plans."

Before I could say another word he took my hand again, "Would you let me take you to dinner? We're a block away from some of the best Japanese food I've ever tasted, want to join me? My treat."

I pulled my hand away gently and in a waving gesture told him he didn't need to pay for me.

"Sure I do Amy, I invited you, I pay. What kind of cad invites a lovely lady to dinner and then doesn't pay for the meal?"

His words were flattering but not in an ostentatious manner, he wasn't arrogant or flippant in his demeanor, nor did he have an assuming attitude that because he'd paid me a compliment I somehow owed him. As I stood he helped put my light jacket on and gestured for me to go ahead of him, on the street he didn't try to hold my hand or put his arm around my waist, we walked and shared small talk without seeking anything from the other. As we were finishing our meal he asked if I needed to get home right away.

I smiled, "There's nothing and no one waiting for me at home except Seymour the cat and he seems to do quite well without me. What did you have in mind?"

"Have you ever been to the Center Street Hotel? They have a dance floor with a DJ weeknights and a live group on weekends. It's only three blocks over, are you up for shuffling around the floor a bit? Might be fun."

Though I was dressed comfortably enough and had flats on I wasn't too sure about the invite, "I'm not much into the bump and grind the younger crowd calls dancing, I'm not sure."

His answer was another in the list of pleasant surprises the evening was bringing, "Do you Jitterbug or swing dance?"

I reached over, and patted his hand, "I do both, let's go dancing, it sounds fun. I haven't danced other than a wedding reception for a few years so you'll need to be patient. How do you know those dances?"

"My sister does most of the schmoozing for our business and gets invited to a bunch of dinner parties and junk like that, her lazy worthless boyfriend doesn't like to dance, so she leaves him at home and enlists me. Two years ago I got tired of stumbling and bumbling around the floor and took dance lessons, I was having so much fun that Esme joined the class as well. We tend to dominate the floor when we go to those shindigs, we dance so well that we know each other's moves. You'll like her when you meet her."

I did a double take and then looked forward as we walked, *when I meet his sister*, what the heck was that about? It took no time for he and I to take over the dance floor swing dancing when we could, the bump and grind crowd moved to one side and left the rest for the four or five couples who were actually dancing. During a slow number we were moving in sync across the floor chatting, smiling, enjoying ourselves when there was a tap on Ed's shoulder, a guy wanting to cut in. Ed stepped aside and waited at the table when I sat down I grabbed his hand.

"Don't do that again. I didn't come here to dance with the ass squeezers and slobbering mouth breathers, I came here to dance with you and only you. Got that?"

He nodded and smiled, others asked as the evening wore on, Ed never gave me up, he politely told them the lady was with him. My heart swooned at times, like when he affectionately dipped me after a slow song, staring into my eyes as he held me motionless for five or ten seconds. I was looking back into those blue pools of want and desire thinking of nothing more than how this young man was destroying every stereotype I had ever had about going out with a white guy. Two slow songs later he pulled me in a bit tighter and slid his knee between mine, I didn't pull away, I let him gently guide me across the floor, it would have been so easy for him to push his thigh against my warm and tingly pussy, but he didn't.

At that moment I wasn't sure if I was glad he didn't go further or upset that he hadn't, I was certainly willing to grind it out if he'd been so led, then I thought about him treating me like a lady while still telegraphing his desire for me. He was making sure no one saw me as a slut and I deeply appreciated it. Most guys would have been grabbing my ass, pulling me against their stiff dicks and trying to shove their thigh against my puss, not Ed, I was already envisioning how I might reward him later, I was horny enough, he didn't strike me as a kiss and tell kind of guy. Speaking of kiss, he hadn't tried once which surprised me, pleasantly, but surprised me none the less.

Neither of us wanted any more to drink but we weren't ready to leave just yet, we adjourned to the lobby and claimed a couch to sit with each other and talk. I learned he'd had a few girlfriends but had never been engaged much less married, he learned I'd married early (26) and put up with a philandering husband for years, he'd hounded me about having children, but knowing what a worthless father he would be I never allowed myself to become pregnant. He provided and took care of our household in every other manner, but by his fifth affair I'd had enough, I thought it was his second, when the investigators handed me their report I discovered he'd had three others, all had been little blond haired white or Asian girls. When the truth was revealed I found myself wondering how I could have been so stupid.

When Ed stood without a word it caught me by surprise, looking back at me momentarily he made his way to the front desk, handed the lady his credit card, booked a room and walked back to me. Holding out his hand I took it and followed as though I were in some sort of delicate trance, a trance I didn't want to disturb so I said nothing, at the elevator he drew me close and whispered.

"If this isn't what you want tell me now and I'll spend the night by myself."

I said nothing, my answer was to lean in and kiss him. He smiled as if he had been waiting for me to make the first move and now that I had I was all his. Exiting the elevator he put his arm around my waist and handed me the key card telling me *room 316*. Inside with him leaning lightly against my body as he fondled my breasts our kisses intensified, not the unrealistic chew the others face off kind of crap you see in the movies or TV, they were soft yet firm. His lips seemed hot and I imagined mine melting into his, my head was foggy as I sensed his fingers opening the buttons on my dress one by one.

In a sense I felt lightheaded, in another sense I knew I was still aware of my surroundings, at the same time I was overwhelmed by my desire for his affection and attention. In my mind I wasn't a 39-year-old woman, I was 22 being taken affectionately by this admiringly strong yet tender young stud. He played me like a fine tuned violin, holding me in place but not crushing me, moving his lips from my mouth to my neck as he opened the top, then kissing along the bra line as he tugged the top open. His hands were now on my thin bra, I was pushing my hardened nipples into a pair of hands that I'd only seen for the first time just hours before, but it felt so very right.

Bending slightly, he grabbed the hem of my dress and drew it up my thighs, his hands were resting on my ass cheeks squeezing lightly. Somehow a pair of red cotton bikini panties didn't feel very sexy even if they were with a matching colored garter belt and sheer stockings, the groans from his interior into my mouth spoke otherwise. His right hand quickly swept to the front and cupped me completely, he wasn't rough, but it was obvious by the way he held my sex in his hand he considered me his, I pushed into the palm that was cupping my pussy and made a whimpering sound.

In a flash his hand went up, under the edge of my panties and into my bush where he stopped, pulled back and smiled.

'Thank you Amy, I love the feeling of a mature woman with a nice thick bush, it will be a delight burying my face in it."

I felt as though I was literally on fire, my panties were beyond wet, it was though a pussy tsunami had occurred, they were so wet I felt a slight trickle move down my thigh toward the top of my stocking. When his hand moved down to cup my pussy I instantly opened my legs far enough for him to have complete access, he didn't waste any time sliding his fingers over my clit and into the wetness of my folds. There hadn't been a man's fingers moving through my vulva for so long I'd forgotten how heavenly it felt, the warm stickiness of my arousal coated his fingers, I could smell myself as the fragrance drifted upward from beneath my dress.

I didn't always apply a drop of China Rain oil between my legs if I was in a hurry when I dressed,

Thank God I had that morning, the combination of my hungry eager pussy and the perfume was inviting even to my nostrils. As he straightened he breathed in through his nostrils loud enough that it sounded like an air hose, his fingers pulled from between my legs and were in his mouth within a second. No man had ever sucked his fingers after playing with me, I wasn't sure what his thinking process was at the moment but I was ready to fuck like animals in a rut.

He hadn't turned the room lights on but there was enough light from outside that I could see the smile on his face, he kissed me long and passionately, finally his tongue pushed gently against my lips. They parted without hesitation, finishing our kiss he leaned back looking at me, sniffing the fingers that had been at the entrance of my pussy but not in it as yet.

In not much more than a whisper he said, "I love your pussy Amy, it smells so ready and delicious, I can barely wait to lick you into a screaming blob of satisfied flesh."

I almost couldn't stand after hearing his words, I had only been sexually active with four men in my life including my ex-husband and not one of them would eat me. Eating pussy was just not something very many black men did in my younger years, one heard and read about it more in this age but I hadn't experienced it. My cunt was throbbing, I wanted a cock in me desperately but was wise enough to wait and let this dynamo take me as he wanted me, I was so revved up I would have consented to anal, something I swore would never happen.

Standing back from me he slid the dress over my shoulders and let it drop, out of instinct my arms folded across my chest. Taking my wrists in his hands he placed them alongside my body.

"Tut, tut, be a good girl Amy. I want to undress you and when I'm done we'll take care of your kitty. Okay?"

All I could do was nod my head in a dumbfounded manner, I was so far gone erotically I was barely able to maintain what little dignity I still possessed, then I thought about it, dignity was out the window, tonight Amy was going to experience desire and sex as never before .... with a white boy. Boy my ass, a full-grown experienced man with what felt like a nice sized package between his legs, I prayed he was as skillful with it as he seemed to be large. Scooping me up in his arms he carried me to the bed standing me in front of himself as he sat on the bed, reaching behind he unclasp my bra, pulled it forward and let it fall to the floor, from his sitting position he looked up into my eyes.

"Feed them to me Amy." I stepped forward without a moment's hesitation.

As he sucked lightly his hands worked their way into my panties tugging them down, the gusset was so thick with my natural juices I had to squat slightly allowing the cloth to separate from the thick goo coating my vulva, once past that point he let go and they floated to the floor. With a hand on his shoulder I stepped out of them at the same time he pushed his face into my bush and kissed my mound through the hair. With his hands on my butt pulling me to his face he dipped slightly and licked across the hood over my clit, my legs opened automatically, as he licked my swollen love nubbin I let out a long AHHHH, my hips bucking, tummy tightening, relaxing and tightening again.

He stood, then rotated me so my back was toward the bed telling me to undress him. Not, will I or would I, simply two words softly spoken, *undress me*. We hadn't spoken fifty words since we'd left the elevator, I decided to change that as I undressed him. I removed the tie tack, then the tie draping it over my shoulders between my breasts with their hard-pointy nipples.

"Ed are you really going to lick me more than what you've done so far? No one had ever done that to me, not male or female. I'm so horny for you, I want you in me badly, I want to be made love to and to feel like a complete woman tonight."

With his shirt off I ran my fingers through his chest hair, my ex had very little and what he did have was stiff and coarse, Ed grunted as I knelt to undo the belt and lower his slacks.

Stepping out of them he gently instructed, "Hang them over the back of the chair with your dress, they're too expensive to leave lying on the floor. Thanks, now sit on the bed and take my underwear off."

As I lowered them it was clear to see he was only about half hardened, but even at that it was impressive, seven to eight inches long and fat as a cucumber you'd slice to put on your salad. I leaned forward and kissed the head of his cut cock, it wasn't fully hard yet and still it looked so much thicker than the other cocks I'd experienced. Ed put his hands on either side of my head and drew me to his cock, with it a half inch from my mouth he spoke gently but with authority.

"Open Amy, I won't hurt you."

My mouth automatically formed an O as the thick purple looking head slid past my lips, I was not an experienced cock sucker in any sense of the phrase, the two times I'd been forced to do it I was so bad they told me to stop. My lips were locked around the shaft as he held my head in place, slowly stroking in and out, he was deep enough I could feel it touch the back of my throat but not make me gag. I found myself thinking if this was what true cock sucking was about I could learn to love it, moving his hands away from my head I took over, slow deep strokes making sure I paid attention to the rim around the head. That much I knew from reading articles in the supposed *ladies* magazines at the doctor's office. When I put my hand toward the base and began to pump he stopped my hand, then touched my temple with his finger so I'd look up.

R410a
R410a
2,929 Followers