Love of Johanna Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They treated me for hypothermia and dehydration then sent me out to my family. Johanna hugged me then went home with her dad. I called her later that night, she wasn't happy.

"Hey, Jo, church clothing drive tomorrow?"

"No. I don't want to see you or talk to you this weekend. You hurt me, lied to me and ended up going to the hospital."

"I'm sorry, Jo. I really thought I could run and not end up in the ER. I love you, let me come over and we'll talk."

"No. We can talk Monday in school."

Monday wasn't any better. She either ignored me or told me I lied to her and that she didn't want to see me. It was just the flu. She didn't talk to me the rest of the week. I sent her flowers, teddy bears, anything I could think of. Friday after school I followed her home. When she saw me get out of my car she ran behind her house.

I ran after her, for whatever reason she didn't run into her house, but through the woods in the back. She paused at a creek, looked back at me, then stepped over it rock by rock. I followed her, slipped and fell into the water to my waist.

"Ahh, this is unreal..." My teeth were chattering by the time I stumbled to the bank. She was smiling.

"Serves you right for trying to outrun me."

"I'll go back in the water, just to get you to talk to me." She came down the bank and sat next to me.

"You scared me, Stephen. I love you and you didn't care how I felt."

"If I thought I was gonna get hypothermia I wouldn't have run, but I wanted the team to win. I wanted you to have your name on a trophy in the lobby so people could read your name in fifty years and think about you."

"I guess it'll get distracting having you for my stalker. So I forgive you, if you mean you're sorry for not thinking of me before acting like an idiot." I smiled.

"Yeah, exactly. I love you and want you to come to Thanksgiving and meet my sister and my niece." I was shaking, I was so cold, she looked pretty frigid herself, she helped me stand up, we tip-toed back across the creek and went into her house. She brought me up to her bathroom, took her pants and shirt off.

"Well, take off your clothes, unless you want a repeat in hypothermia." I stripped down to my boxers, she turned the shower on. I watched her take her bra and panties off from the back, was incredibly cold and aroused. She got in behind the curtain. I stood there for a minute, confused. She peeked her head out from behind the curtain.

"I trust you, get in." I hopped in, almost tore the curtain down in my excitement. At first we both resisted looking at each other below the head, but she kept peeking down at my cock so I thought it was only fair that I get a look at her. The water cascaded down her, I was maybe six inches from her pretty, pert breasts. They stuck out at me, beckoned me. Her puss was lightly furred, I could see her slit and was utterly erect.

"I guess we're not in danger of hypothermia anymore, maybe we should get out?" She was teasing me. I kissed her gently, made sure not to poke her with my erection.

"I've thought about what your penis might look like, it's a little nicer than what I pictured." She was staring at it.

"Jo, I've no problem with you touching it." She slowly reached out, grasped it, smiled like a little kid.

"It doesn't feel like anything else...I like it." She kissed me, rubbed her stomach against my penis while she held me.

"Stephen, we can rub, just don't put it in." I held her breast, kissed her neck, fucked her hand as she held me. Her tits were too much, I sucked one and then the other, licked her aureole and nipples and came on her stomach after just a couple minutes rubbing her over her slit.

She looked down at my semen, wiped it off her body then studied it in her fingers. She leaned into me, mashed her tits against my chest and wiggled her hips, rubbed her wet puss against my thigh. She came against me, shuddered while I held her pert ass in my hands.

"Stephen... Stephen, the water's getting cold." Forget the water, I wanted to stay there until I got hard again. She turned the water off, bent over in front of me, I saw her pink between her labia. She got out and grabbed towels. We dried off and kissed, grabbed a little skin. She brought me to her room and made me put on shorts and a t-shirt. Unfortunately, she dressed too.

"You're so sexy, Johanna, I've never felt that good with someone."

"Well, I've never been with anyone but you. I can't believe I let you see me all naked."

"I love you, I want us to be special." She sat in my lap on the bed, let me stroke her hair and kiss her neck.

"You should go before my mom comes home. If she sees you in my clothes and your clothes on the floor..." We made out for twenty minutes, I collected my clothes from the bathroom and left.

I've no self-control
over the way the light hits me,
or its shiver into electricity
when it's your time of day
and I'm bent toward your light
like a plant climbing
hand over fist and open;
you made me happy as I swam
organelle to organelle
and through the seaweed

***

I picked up Johanna for Thanksgiving dinner early in the afternoon. She dressed up nice, wanted to impress my family. She was impressive with or without nice clothes. It had been a long month since we took our shower together. She backed off at anything more than kissing. After the homecoming dance she said she wanted to take another shower. Her parents came home before we even turned the water on.

"Oh God, Stephen, I'm nervous." Her hand was shaking a little on the drive to my house.

"My parents already like you, my sister will too."

"I really want your sister to like me, she's special to you."

"She'll love you, because I love you." She still looked anxious.

"She's gonna think I'm just some high school slut. She's gonna take one look at me and know I let you cum on my belly." I would of laughed but she looked serious.

"She's not gonna think that. She got pregnant in college, so she's the last to judge." She calmed down a little. When we walked into the house I introduced her to my sister, they hugged then she greeted my parents. We went into the living room and my four-year-old niece was sitting on the carpet eating an ice cream.

"Hi, Sweetie, what you doing?" She looked up, smiled big.

"Eatin' an ice cream." She stared at Johanna.

"Who let you have an ice cream before dinner?"

"Gran-pa." She got up and hugged me, got her ice cream on my shirt.

"Gigi, this is Johanna, she wants to play with you." She hid her face against me.

"Hi, Gigi. I like your skirt, it's the same color as mine." She peeked out at Jo.

"Stee-ben is mine!" We both laughed, I picked her up and sat her in my lap.

"You're my sweetie, we're gonna go sledding when it snows. Can me and Johanna watch cartoons with you?" She nodded, accepted Johanna's existence after about five minutes.

After dinner my sister found me and Jo in my room playing with Gigi.

"I haven't gotten a chance to talk to Johanna yet. Stephen's told me you're perfect for him. Which would be a nice change from the usual..." Jo's face flushed. My sister was intimidating, and absolutely gorgeous.

"He's my first real boyfriend. I try not to think about who he's already dated."

"I'm sitting right here." They looked at me and smiled.

"From what I've heard you've gotten my little brother to act decent. Not that he's a cheater or a liar or anything, but he does tend to say just what you want to hear."

"Come on, my niece can hear you." Gigi jumped on me and kissed my cheek.

"I love you, Stee-ben."

"Well, me and Gigi have another dinner to attend. It was nice meeting you, Johanna." Gigi clung, so we all had to say goodbye a few more times before me and Jo were left alone in my room.

"I wish I had boobs like your sister's." She was studying her own.

"No, I don't want anything of my sister's on your beautiful body."

"You think I'm sexy?" I nodded.

"Too bad, now that I've seen your thing, I'm sorta even more frightened... I know it'll only hurt for a while, but then there's the whole after sex part."

"What you mean?"

"You know, like you can always tell when a couple starts having sex. The guy treats the girl different, like she is his to have sex with, grabs her and gropes her in school."

"I wasn't really planning my Thanksgiving vacation around sex. I was planning it around seeing you as much as possible."

"Our shower was a big deal to me...now I think about being with you all the time. The constant temptation of Stephen. I always thought guys were the ones that lost their minds over it, but it turns out girls do to." She knelt in front of me. Her face was flush. I kissed her, she kissed me back needy.

"We can do something else if you want...we don't have to involve my frightening penis. Lay back and I'll kiss you under your skirt." Her eyes were wide.

"Stephen! Your parents are in the other room."

"I'll lock the door, they won't notice if we're extra quiet for a little while." She thought about it. I got up and locked the door.

"Lay on my bed, Jo. I want to make you feel good." She lay back on my bed with her legs together and hands at her sides, skirt just over her knees.

I ran my hand up her thigh to the bottom of her panties, flipper up her skirt. She was wearing these striped cotton bikini cut panties. I leaned down and kissed her thigh, she squirmed, was super tense, tried to push her skirt back down.

"Jo, put your hands over your head." She giggled and lifted her hands, I flipped her skirt back up, ran my hand over her hot mound. She wiggled around every time I kissed or touched her on or around her panty line. Finally, after a little negotiation I managed to slide her panties down her legs and off. She was beet red, partly from embarrassment, but mostly from arousal.

Her little lips were tiny, pressed together, covered by a soft fuzz. It was evident she trimmed and shaved it to keep things orderly down there. I ran my tongue up her slit, she screeched at first contact then covered her mouth. I lay still between her legs, we both watched the door, when nothing happened I went back to work.

"Put your legs over my shoulders." She shook her head, smiled. So I placed each thigh over a shoulder and her pink revealed itself to me. She was wet, her smell was stronger. I'd say her smell was reminiscent of cinnamon, but that wouldn't do it justice, it was intoxicating. She tasted wholly original, slightly sweet, fucking brilliant. I was absolutely hard, straining against my pants. We were both totally dressed save for Jo's missing panties.

I tasted her pink, ran my tongue all over her puss swirled around her clit and down to her ass. I didn't think she was ready for me to lick her there, so kept my tongue working her crotch. She wiggled her pelvis in my face, cooed, mewled incoherently. Her hands had moved to the back of my head. When she came she screeched a little too loud, ground my face into her pussy.

"Oh boy, I think someone's coming." Her eyes were wide, face post-orgasm flush. I scrambled from beneath her legs, fell to the floor, stuffed her panties in my pocket. She sat up as my Dad turned the handle on the door, discovered it was locked.

"Stephen, come help me take this table apart." I unlocked the door, my dad stepped in and looked at Johanna sitting on my messy bed all flushed, then at me. He didn't say anything, just turned and walked back into the hall. I looked back at Johanna, she looked relieved. I smiled, stepped toward the door to help my father.

"Stephen, wait!" I stopped.

"What?!"

"My panties, please." She giggled, I fished them out of my pocket and tossed them to her, then bounded the few steps to her and pinned her to the bed. I kissed her hard, she kissed me back, I let her up and went out to the dining room to help my father.

This symbol unfolds by the hour,
for ideological reasons we can't record,
your flowering has been awkward,
uneasy for your apostles,
but I can tell by the warmth you've spread
and by the hours I can't recall—
exactly what you said,
as you step naked out of bed
and into a dress made from flowers

End of Part One