Love On The Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out till the head came into view then pushed in at least eight inches. I repeated this move many times.

I tried to find every nook and cranny of her tight love box with my dick. I was driving at her hard. Pounding her ass into the moss relentlessly. She was grunting each time I bottomed out. Our fucking was driving us both wild. I could feel the ridge of my cock being scraped by her clit with each stroke.

It was a fantasy come true for her. One she had held onto for a long time. I was Lola's first black man. Her first black fuck.

I had only one other experience with a white woman. I was much younger and drunk at the time, so I don't remember much about it. I never sought to fuck white women, but Lola had me rethinking my position on that. Lola had me hornier than I've ever been. I would never have guessed she could be such a fantastic fuck.

I wanted to give Lola the fucking of her life, to some what make up for all the white pussy I never had. I think we both reveled in the novelty of it.

Lola was yelling things as she fucked back at me.

She said I had ended her "Dry Spell."

"I love it…just keep fucking me…do me… please don't stop…Ohhh…Ohhh…Oh you…you…Fuuucckkmmeeee!"

Lola is a strong woman and she matched me thrust for thrust. She pulled me hard against her, her legs locked around the back of my thighs. She tensed and jerked about, tossed her head side to side so much that her hair now completely covered her face. Lola kicked out with her legs helping to force me deeper still, my balls were now bouncing off her ass.

I hurt her when I bottomed-out, but Lola wouldn't ease up. We both needed this fuck and I was driving her body deeper into the moss with each thrust.

"Ahhhh…Ahhhh…Ahhhiieeee!" She bellowed.

"AAAiiiieeeee…..Ooooooo…ohh…mmyyggooossh!"

Lola started Cumming again. She was screaming incessantly.

It's a good thing that there are no houses for a half mile because Lola was really letting herself go. With all the noises she made, I'm sure the people on the river below could hear her cries as they paddled downstream.

I was really going now. I put her legs upon my shoulders. I pressed them to her body and started to fuck her really hard . Lola was making loud yelping sounds now, every time I hit bottom. I found places inside her body that had never been touched by a man.

All the time we were making love on that moss-covered rock, the creatures of the forest could be heard. The forest had suddenly come alive with chatter. Creature voices were all about us. Their sounds rising above that of the leaves rustled by the wind.

The birds seemed to be talking about us. The two large strangers who were making all those strange sounds and commotion.

We had shattered the silence of the forest with our torrid lovemaking. It seemed that now we had quite an audience.

Then I thought lightning and thunder struck.

I thought I was about to die. I started to cum. The feeling started at the top of my head and tore through my body like someone was pulling electricity down my front and back at the same time. When the stream erupted from my dick it felt like the pressure was going to blow me apart. Like my guts were being blown out through my cock.

"AAAHHHHHH…Ahhhhhh…AAAHHHHHHGGH!"

I shouted out my release. I was in her so deep that there was hardly any room for my load. I could almost feel the pressure as it accumulated in the limited space.

Lola jumped when my hot semen hit her insides. She lifted her ass off the moss clamping her vagina in a vise like grip on my cock. We were a molded mass of limbs on the moss. We held together like that while our world exploded and was reformed. We held together for a little eternity, before finally collapsing in a heap. The pressure of our combined release jetted thick globs of the precious nectar over my retreating cock and balls.

I rolled off her to catch my breath and lay caressing her sweaty body, slowly recovering. Lola watched me rest, her chest heaving from all the exertion. A pleased look was on her face along with some adoration.

I reached out and wrapped a wisp of her hair in my fingers. Using it, I pulled her in the direction of my drenched and glistening cock. Lola said she wanted to taste me, so she was going to get it fresh. With a little something extra.

I let go of her hair as she moved to reposition herself. Lola pulled her hair back, out of her way so that she could feast on our love juices. She moved between my legs, grabbed my deflated cock between her lips and cleaned my cock and balls lovingly with her mouth. Once again I experienced her oral virtuosity and after a few minutes of her expert licking and sucking I was hard again. I turned her around and positioned my self behind her, spread her bountiful buttocks with my thumbs and entered her with one stoke.

Lola yelp and moaned when I entered her sweet labyrinth. Then settled her head on her crossed arms and kept her ass raised to let me have my way. I started to plow the furrow of her upturned butt. Remnants of cum and air escaped around my cock as I sawed in and out of the still tight cunt.

I enjoyed the view from my position, the contrast.

My big black dick between her large white, fleshy ass cheeks and the bright pink slit as it opened for me. The sight of my dark love muscle disappearing into her milk white ass, was really turning me on. I loved the slapping sound of my pelvis bouncing off her big ass. The squishing sound of my manhood slicing into her drenched pussy. All our noises were amplified and echoed in the forest. She raised herself up on her elbows to move out of my reach. I was still halfway inside her.

Lola said she like the way I was fucking her but that she felt sore.

I withdrew from her and collapsed on my back. My thought was to give us both some time to recoup. To my surprise Lola turned around and straddled me. Taking my full erection into her mouth and tasted me again. Then she squatted over me, placing the head of my dick between the lips of her vagina and lowered herself down.

I've used this position many times with smaller women so that they could control penetration. Lola was now doing just that.

Lola was able to ride my dick for some time that way and I found that I liked to watch her face and body as she fucked herself. Her jiggling tits were where I could reach them with my lips and tongue. Lola moved over me like an agent on a mission.

She would slide up my body until her breasts were at my lips, causing my cock to come almost completely out before reversing and again recapturing it within her hot, wet box. Lola did this repeatedly, suddenly rising up to impale herself. She bounced up and down, again and again on my stout pole until finally she lanced herself deep. All the weight of her body was focused around my cock and that drove me further inside her than ever before.

"Ayieeeee…ooooooo..ohhh…James…Ahhhhhhh!" she screamed, jerked violently, and totally collapsed atop me. Her hair splayed, covering us both. I was still deep inside her and copious amounts of hot thick fluid spilled from her, coated my balls and pooled beneath us.

I could feel her heart pounding against my belly. Her head was heavy and motionless on my chest, her arms limp about my shoulders. Lola's breathing was rapid and ragged.

At first I first thought that she was wounded. For when she lunged down on me that last time, I felt something give. I thought I had torn through the walls of her womb.

She didn't move for at least two minutes.

When Lola slowly raised her head, she had a weak smile on her lips. I knew then that she was alright.

"Why did I wait so long?" She asked aloud. Not expecting an answer.

"Wait for what?" I asked.

"I always wanted to know what it would be like with a black man." She said

"And now?"

"Now I know about THIS black man" she said leaning forward to kiss me.

Lola turned to her skills once more and soon had me squeaky clean again. This time though we cleaned each other sixty-nine style. After our cleanup we hugged and rested for a while and talked. Our lovemaking had brought us close. What happened in afterglow brought us closer as friends and lovers.

The Autumn sun was getting low in the sky when we started getting dressed.

Lola and I were very hungry by the time we reached the car.

I remembered a small village just a few miles to the north.

We found a little Chinese restaurant where we ate and talked. Our lust had brought us together in a deeper relationship than either of us would have imagined.

On the way back to the City we just sat very close and quiet. Every now and then she would squeeze my arm or thigh.

We met a few times each month for six years. Each time was good. Our sex sessions would always include long conversations about our mutual interests and separate lives.

Lola introduced me a friend that she met while pursuing one of her many interests. She told me privately that they were getting serious with their relationship. I had remained married. I wouldn't try to hold her back from finding happiness with a life-partner of her own.

We wished each other all the best things in life and we parted.

She is now married to that fine, retired "white" gentleman and has moved west.

We never returned to that spot. But we still remember what took place there. She found me a few years after she married, told me she was happy and still holds the memories of our times together dear in her heart.

12