Love So Pure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clive heard Lucy draw a sharp breath as his cock head forced passed her snug vaginal opening.

Clive savored the sensation and stood still with rest of his massive cock still outside. Lucy too captured the moment as she looked at the obscenity of Clive's huge black penis poised to invade her cunt, which was still depleted from the nerve-wrecking climax. Lucy looked down and saw the familiar sight of a monster cock waiting to violate her cunt and send her spinning into vortex of ecstasy.

Lucy looked up and her eyes smiled at Uncle Clive who looked back with eyes full affection and love.

xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx

Few minutes after Clive and Lucy left the room, Debbie had finished her wine. She lifted her face up to Tom and kissed the corner of his mouth, "Uncle Tom, did you believe that I was staying back with you to catch up?"

Tom kissed the tip of her nose, "We can still be honest and play catch up," finished with a playful nibble.

Debbie sighed as she felt the straining giant inside Tom's shorts, "I scream loudly, Uncle Tom, please be warned."

Debbie left nothing to imagination and need for any charade passed away quickly. Tom stood up with Debbie in his arms and marched towards the bedroom. The walls will witness different screams tonight.

Tom gently put Debbie down close to the bed. He went to the door to close it and turned back. Debbie had unbuttoned her shirt and was peeling it off her shoulders. Tom pulled his shorts off. Debbie saw the monster jutting out of his loins and sighed.

Lucy was right there was no respite from huge cock here. Debbie wondered what it was to be impaled by a more humanly formed cock, which a man could shove in any orifice without making a girl scream. She smiled. It was not the penis, it was the man. She was lucky to have both.

Tom pulled the shirt off Debbie. He kneeled on the floor to take her panties off. The aroma emanating from her bushy cunt filled his nostrils and senses. He stood up and engulfed Debbie in his arms. Soon they both were locked in open-mouthed tongue dueling kiss. Tom groped her breasts. Debbie stroked his back, sides and ass with her hands trying to feel every inch of his skin. Her breasts were on fire as Tom mauled them. His one hand wandered down to her cunt covered with lush growth of crinkly hair and found the wet soft opening and soon his finger invaded the vaginal canal. His kiss continued making her gasp.

Tom finger fucked her slowly, as his thumb found her clitoris. Debbie jumped and her cunt juices flowed freely drenching Toms palm. Tom increased the pace of his finger fucking. Debbie moaned inside his mouth. She went very tense in next five minutes heralding her first cum of the night. Tom wondered if Debbie had even shorter trigger fuse than Lucy

Tom pulled his finger out of her cunt and tweaked her clitoris between his thumb and finger, making her cry, "Aaaaaa.........cuuuummmnnnggggg," Debbie babbled inside his mouth as her first orgasm overwhelmed her.

It was all the more intense in the knowledge that not far away her father was treating her friend to a similar experience. Her screams died down as her body became limp.

Debbie found her legs were about to buckle if Tom were to stop holding her. Tom's pinch on her now hypersensitive clitoris became unbearable. She wriggled her hips to convey that. Tom mercilessly kept the firm pinch on her clitoris sending torturing pleasure. It was the pain of excessive pleasure and all the more sweet in its suffering.

"Uncle Tom, please fuck me...," Debbie wanted him to give her the same battering that her father would have given her and was now probably giving to Lucy.

Tom slowly turned her around and bent her forward. Debbie quickly caught on and put her palms on the bed as her body was bent to a horizontal lie with her legs planted wide apart. Tom's massive frame dwarfed her voluptuous body. Tom admired her beautiful back and flared hips. God what have they done to deserve to have two such beautiful daughters, he thought.

Debbie was now moving her hips involuntarily. She sensed rather than felt as Tom positioned himself behind her ass. He could see the glistening cunt lips fallen open exposing her cuntal opening. The pink tiny anus winked with each spasm of her pelvis in anticipation of being rammed by a monster penis as formidable as her father's.

Tom held his gargantuan cock in his hand to support the phenomenal length and weight and moved forward until the giant cock head was poised at the wet, willing, soft vaginal opening. He bent his knees to bring himself to the desired level. His massive hands held Debbie's hips in a vice like grip, sending subliminal message of power and strength to her.

Debbie felt the tremendous feeling of stretching as Tom straightened his powerful thighs and sent his huge cock head soaring inside Debbie's wet cunt making her take a gasping breath as she tried to keep her hips steady against this onslaught.

Debbie whispered, "Uncle Tom, it seems I know your cock well." Lucy and she were gossiping, Tom thought. He admired the wonderful sight of his massive cock waiting at the door of Debbie tight wet cunt ready to be speared in.

"Debs, sweetie, how do you want it, slow or fast?" Tom inquired for the first time in his life. He had made that choice for his daughter every time they fucked.

"As you would like to uncle Tom," Debbie whispered.

No sooner had she finished the phrase Tom swung his powerful back and hips up and forward ramming nearly nine inches of his monster inside Debbie's cunt. Debbie lost the grip on the mattress and her head hit the soft mattress but her ass was still raised in the air. Her head was turned to one side, her mouth open in a silent scream, spit drooled from one corner, and her hands were gripping the sheet tightly. Tom paused for a breath and pulled out two or three inches of his monster.

His grip firmed on Debbie's hips sending a message of what was about to come. Debbie prepared herself but was too slow as Tom used his powerful body and sent his massively thick cock racing inside Debbie's tortured cunt as if a steam engine had run amuck. Debbie quickly bit on the sheet as her both hands clenched around the crumpled sheet and emitted a deep throated scream muffled by her face buried in the mattress and sheet between her teeth.

Tom now let go her hips and moved her hands caressing her sides and chest until her hands found the abundant, overflowing soft flesh of her large breasts. His massive hands grabbed big handfuls and squeezed them allowing both nipples to escape between his fingers.

Tom pulled his massive cock meat back until only his inhumanly large cock head was lodged inside. Debbie by now knew the next onslaught would be as vigorous and so it was. Tom pistoned his monster cock with brutal strength as his groins slapped Debbie's upturned bottom loudly.

Soon the walls of the room were reverberating with muffled screams of a lusty voluptuous woman who was being fucked robustly her father's best friend from behind. Each thrust of Tom's cock finished with a loud slap of flesh hitting flesh. Debbie felt her breasts would be pulled off her chest.

"UUrmmpphhhh.........uurrrrghh.......uuumm.....nnngggg....uunnncccuullll...Tooommm," Debbie's incoherent babbles filled the room with each thrust of the mammoth cock as it stretched the vulnerable pussy each time it shuttled inside her cunt like a freight train.

Tom kept swinging his hips and used his strong thighs to keep the pace unabated waiting for Debbie's second orgasm. Tom did not have to wait too long.

"I..I aamm...ccuummnngg...unccc....aaahhhh...oorrmm pphhh...ffuucckkkk...FUUCCKK."

Debbie wailed into the mattress as her second orgasm hit like a tornado. Tom if anything set the pace a bit faster and fucked Debbie right through her body wrenching climax. He twisted her breasts every which way tormenting the soft flesh.

Debbie remained in a spasm of her climax for few minutes totally dissociated with the brutal fucking being given by Tom's cock. When she came around Tom was using steady long strokes to keep fucking her cunt. Tom used the long swings to wait for her to regain her lust. Debbie felt every vein, skin contour of his giant penis as it shuttled in and out from the base of his glans to the root.

Her cunt felt bruised, as it had felt all the years she and her father had been having sex but amazingly the brutalized cunt generated all the pleasure, she had rather die than do without.

Tom kept the long stroke pace for another fifteen minutes. He had been fucking Debbie for three-quarter of an hour.

Sensing Debbie had stared to move her hips again, Tom hunched slightly forward and buried his cock to the hilt. He only took half the length out and slammed it back in with ferocious urgency taking Debbie by surprise.

Debbie started to moan once again. Tom fucked Debbie at phenomenal pace using half the length of his monster cock.

The sheer speed and strength shook Debbie every time he hilted his monster cock. Tom found the rippling of Debbie's ass, and belly very exciting. It made him try even harder as he used every ounce of his super strength to batter his mammoth penis in and out of Debbie's squelching cunt. Debbie was beside herself. She helplessly clung to the sheet and kept wailing into the mattress as her body warned her that yet another climax was about to tear her apart.

Tom also wanted to come inside her soft cunt and he fucked with increasing urgency in another five minutes. Debbie shrieked as if being electrocuted as her ever more powerful orgasm ripped a trail of pleasure filled agony right from her nipples to her pelvis, ultimately exploding inside her cunt.

Her mouth went dry, her throat choked, her breathing seemed inadequate to survive. She went very still as Tom kept on battering her tender, soft sweet pussy with his monster cock at the same breathtaking pace. He felt tightening in his balls. He felt his cock was going to explode. Debbie felt as if the gargantuan penis had gained another few inches in thickness if that was possible as it exploded inside her cunt spurting scalding volleys of thick virile cum to add to the torment of her own climax. Debbie felt the massive twitching cock would never stop spewing.

Tom kept on shuttling his cock while he was cumming. Eventually he buried his mammoth penis right to the last millimetre and allowed it to finish ejaculating enormous amount of semen inside Debbie's cunt. He collapsed on top of Debbie crushing her flat on the bed, his still hard cock throbbing inside her cunt.

Tom kissed Debbie's back and neck.

Debbie was still weak from her exhausting orgasms and over one hour of fucking but knew the fucking was far from over. Lucy was right. Once they both compared their respective father's capabilities in bed they both realised they might as well toss a coin and would get the same fucking from either.

Debbie sighed as she readied herself as Tom pulled his steel hard monster out of her battered cunt as it leaked copious amount of cum and cunt juices on the sheet.

Debbie winced as the huge glans flicked her vaginal ring before disengaging and slid out.

Tom lifted Debbie by holding her ankles and pushed her unceremoniously forward on the bed until her flexed knees were resting fully on the bed. Tom arranged Debbie so that her ass was resting on her heels her head was still turned on to one side on the bed, her arms were flung on either side of her face.

Debbie was trying to marshal her breathing in anticipation of Tom's wishes.

"Debs, sweetie, you are beautiful," whispered Tom as he knelt on the carpet to part Debbie's sumptuous ass cheeks apart to expose the pink anal opening waiting to be violated. He kissed the anus and licked it with his tongue.

Tom flicked his tongue over the whole rim and eventually inserted his stiffened tongue inside the anal ring, Debbie could not resist the rimming and her anal ring relaxed.

"Ooooohhh......kiss me there. Kiss my ass. AAAh...so...good..uncle Tom." Debbie moaned all anew.

Tom slowly pushed his two fingers in her cunt awash with monumental amount of cum fluid and scooped out a large glob. He placed it right at the anal ring and gently nudged it in with his finger. He kept on kissing Debbie's ass and sensitive skin around her anus. He took two more globs of Debbie's cunt juices and deftly pushed them inside her anal ring. Debbie's moans were mounting in exponential fashion.

Tom got up on his feet and lovingly stroked the skin over Debbie's ass and back. He bent his knees to adjust the height difference and plunged his penis back inside her frothing cunt. When he pulled it out it was coated with thick gooey film of his and Debbie's cum.

He straightened up and put the monstrously huge cock head at the tiny opening of Debbie's anus. He held her hips firmly in his vice like grip and pushed his enormous penis with the backing of his strong body. Debbie's whimpers grew louder as they both struggled against the tight anal opening for few moments.

Debbie and Tom knew it was only a matter of few moments when her anus would give way and his giant erection would find the welcoming warmth and softness of her sweet shit filled rectum.

It seemed ages passed and nothing happened until suddenly the constant pressure of his slick massive cock head bore fruit and Debbie's anus relaxed and dilated. Tom kept the forward pressure and with an audible plop his mammoth cock head shot inside Debbie's anus. Debbie greeted the enormous dilation of her ass to an impossible dimension with a shriek. She could not help but do that each time her father plundered her ass for the first time during any sex session.

Debbie buried her face back into the bed and clenched her teeth on the soft silky sheet. Her fists grabbed two handfuls of sheet. "Nnnooo....aaaahhh....beeeeg..,"Debbie mumbled.

Tom from there on was on a winning track and he kept on pushing inch after inch of his phenomenal penis until the last thickest and widest four inches were left. Her muffled cries of painful passion became louder distorted by the sheet inside her mouth and her nose buried in the mattress.

'AaaNNNNNhhhhh.....uuuunncccc......aarrrmmpphhh," Debbie wailed feeling each millimeter of Tom's huge cock.

Tom draped himself to kiss Debbie on her cheek and back of her neck. He kissed her back. He straightened himself to deliver a powerful shot to ram the last inches of his mammoth penis deep inside Debbie's rectum.

Ignoring Debbie's renewed ineffectual protestations. Tom pulled out his monstrosity. Debbie's rectal wall clung to his cock as if it was reluctant to let go of it. Tom screwed his cock back steadily.

Tom used the full length of his gargantuan penis to set up a rhythm. Debbie in the next ten minutes or so started to feel the relaxed anus adjusting to Tom's massive girth as it always struggled with her fathers' when he ass fucked her the first time but subsequently he could ram it in more easily. It was never easy for Debbie, but relatively so.

Tom could see a film of mashed shit gathering on his cock. The aroma of Debbie's rectum filled the room and senses of both lovers locked in a marathon sexcapade. The hugely thick cock started to slide in more and more easily. It was time to fuck Debbie's ass properly, mused Tom.

Debbie moaned her pleasure, "Uncle Tom, I am fine now. You can fuck my ass. My Dad feels the same. Sorry I take some time to adjust."

Tom felt a surge of love for this wonderful creature, "Debs, sweetie, ask me to slow down if I hurt you."

"No you are not hurting me. Even if I scream please do not stop. My dad knows I scream all the time, even on his finger."

"In that case I plan to fuck your ass for the rest of the night, Debs. Then I will feed you all the shit my cock will dredge out of your ass," Tom whispered in a thick voice to heighten her desires.

Debbie slowly nodded her head into the bed submissively.

Tom slowly increased the pace of his pistoning cock. Soon Tom was buggering Debbie with a smart pace banging most of his cock to the hilt. The force of his entries was marked by the increasing sound of his groins slapping Debbie's ass.

Tom insinuated his hands underneath Debbie's body and found her delicious, breasts to maul.

Tom buggered Debbie for the next twenty minutes, his both hands mauling her breasts and he used his grip on her breasts as fulcrum to lever his huge cock in and out of Debbie's obscenely dilated anus over his massive girth.

The feel of solid shit being moved around by his sensitive glans added another source to heighten Tom's pleasure. The smell and visible copious coating of brown shit from Debbie's rectum took it to a pinnacle of pleasure.

Tom buggered Debbie through her two orgasms for the next hour or so and came himself once deep inside her ass. Debbie was now very tired and Tom could feel her crouched position was not helping the matter.

"Debs, darling. I want you to lie on your back now," Once he saw Debbie nod he pulled his cum and shit coated giant cock out of her ass. Tom gently lifted Debbie onto her back and climbed on to the bed to position himself between her raised legs. Tom lifted her legs higher to lift her ass clear of the bed.

He put his thighs on either side of her hips and her legs were supported on his strong arms. Within few moments his gargantuan cock was once again buried to the hilt inside her shit-soiled rectum.

Debbie now was free to scream unhindered. Her first scream of pleasure was when Tom rammed his soiled cock back inside her rectum to the hilt. Tom fucked her ass through her two orgasms. He kept the torturing pace for another full hour before he ejaculated in huge volumes inside her rectum.

Debbie was almost delirious with passion and lust. Tom readjusted her bottom as he grasped her breasts in his huge ands and pushed his thighs under her raised ass. He lifted her legs even higher and stared to bugger her with short jabs at phenomenal speed. Debbie's ass was now covered by brown fluid, result of seeping liquid shit and cum.

Tom was sweating as was Debbie. Sweat poured from Tom's chest and face over Debbie's face.

Debbie's whole body shook with each powerful thrust from Tom's pelvis. His massive cock shuttled in and out like a piston of fast moving steam engine. Debbie could do nothing more than wail as Tom took her towards the culmination of nearly three hour fuck marathon, "aaahhhh....aaahhhh.....uunnggggg...uuunnncc...aah."

Tom kept on buggering Debbie with an exclusive desire to explode again inside her sweet ass. Twenty minutes later Tom gritted his teeth and let out an animalistic grunt and came like a geyser shooting huge powerful volleys of hot thick virile cum splashing against Debbie's rectal walls.

Tom let go of Debbie's legs as she too climaxed yet again as her legs fell on Tom's thighs limply and Tom crashed on top of her with his full weight knocking all the wind out of her.

Tom in midst of mind-blowing orgasm crushed her mouth over Debbie's mouth muffling her screams as she was torn once again by another body wrenching climax. Tom kept on spurting and his monumental penis throbbed and twitched inside very sore ass of Debbie what appeared like an eternity. Both lovers took a very long time to come back to earth from the lofty ethereal heights of their respective orgasms.

Debbie feebly kissed Tom on his mouth and smiled which said a lot more than any words would have.

Tom kissed her face leaving no spot. He licked her nose and soon plunged his tongue inside one of her exquisite nostrils and treated the other similarly.

Debbie stretched her legs on either side of Tom's ass his massive barely soft cock still buried inside her ass.

After nearly half an hour Tom pulled himself from over Debbie removing his thick cock in small measures from obscenely dilated Debbie's anus. He moved down to lift her ass up on his hands. He diligently licked all the brown goo covering her beautiful ass. He then concentrated on her anus to do the same. He inserted his tongue in still partially gaping anus to lick his cum and Debbie's shit, until the anal ring closed again to its original tight state.

1...1920212223...28